It would be interesting to use the "cum inflation" aspect of this as a way to disable opponents.

For example, make it so that each time you rape the target, the belly immediately inflates a bit more, and after several rapes it would become fully inflated.

There would be an accompanying debuff applied to the target for each stage of inflation that would have the following effects, getting stronger as they get more inflated:

-lowered movement speed

-slowed stamina regeneration

-chance to fall down

At the final stage of inflation, the target would be permanently knocked down/paralyzed, i.e. they have so much cum inside of them that they can't fight anymore at all.

The target could have the ability to "cum out" the cum inside them to lessen the effects.  It could simply be a timed thing where every set amount of time they play  an animation like the Sexlab Squirt mod has and the inflation goes down, or it could even be a thing where they try to retreat and masturbate briefly to be able to expel the load (2nd one probably takes way more scripting).

Yet more interesting would be if after you have "defeated" them like this, you can give them a command to go wait at your home; then you can come home to a bunch of pregnant girls, which is always nice.

Just some ideas that this mod inspired.

@flyingtoasters First of all - thank you for a fun and entertaining mod! I do have a small request actually - trying to fix it myself hasnt worked so far as i am not really a scripting person - regarding the naming of the children. As far as i understand the scripts you combine the look of father and mother , merge them somehow and then create a child based on a given random percentage to be of a certain race. The result is visually always a nord-child with the fixed name of son/daughter 1 ($race) - correct? I was actually trying to at least change the name of the child to inherit some info of mother and father to distinguish them from other NPCs childs - so far without luck. I understand the procedure so far that it requires some kind of message definition which then can be used to create the childs name - but can those messages be created via script at all or do they have to be hardcoded via CK?

P.S: Regarding the requirements for this mod - i would suggest to state that until armors and clothing mods have been created to support a growing belly the installation of a supporting skeleton is sufficiant. One wont see the growing belly with armor or clothes on anyways.

In my personal installation i have modified the code i.e. to unequip everything covering the belly area like armor or clothing actually whenever my toon becomes pregant and i have to change outfit to panties or shorts only :) when i use the correct body type.

@flyingtoasters First of all - thank you for a fun and entertaining mod! I do have a small request actually - trying to fix it myself hasnt worked so far as i am not really a scripting person - regarding the naming of the children. As far as i understand the scripts you combine the look of father and mother , merge them somehow and then create a child based on a given random percentage to be of a certain race. The result is visually always a nord-child with the fixed name of son/daughter 1 ($race) - correct? I was actually trying to at least change the name of the child to inherit some info of mother and father to distinguish them from other NPCs childs - so far without luck. I understand the procedure so far that it requires some kind of message definition which then can be used to create the childs name - but can those messages be created via script at all or do they have to be hardcoded via CK?

P.S: Regarding the requirements for this mod - i would suggest to state that until armors and clothing mods have been created to support a growing belly the installation of a supporting skeleton is sufficiant. One wont see the growing belly with armor or clothes on anyways.

In my personal installation i have modified the code i.e. to unequip everything covering the belly area like armor or clothing actually whenever my toon becomes pregant and i have to change outfit to panties or shorts only :) when i use the correct body type.

This mod doesn't produce any children so I am gussing you're talking about the child plugin, or another mod or an old version of this mod. Maybe you should make your request here.

Regarding naming of children it's more complicated then it seems, if you rename a instance of an actor all instances of that actor gets renamed, there are ways around it but it's not easy and it does need to be done in CK. Having said that I am not an expert and future versions of SKSE may improve things. One way I thought about was maybe create number of actors in CK, limit the total number of children in game to that number and recycle when one dies, this way I could limit the instances of each actor to one and they could have an unique lore friendly name as well as visiual features and race set at time of birth.

There are armor availuable now but all the ones I've tried so far uses a preset body instead of bodyslide and I like bodyslide too much to give it up. I'll wait for them to mature a bit more.

I'm getting a bug with 1.17 where the scaling starts at zero rather than 1. Are you aware of this?

Not sure I understand what you're saying, the mod reads the current scale as the base and starts from there. It doesn't set it to a value, it subtracts from it or adds to it bound by the limits of base and the selected value.

It's been a while but I seem to recall that my belly scale value with no mods is 0.

Thanks! That worked a treat!

Has anyone had any luck getting this mod to show pregnancy when using the Ningheim Custom race?

Install pregnancy enabled body into "\Data\meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body\", install compatible skeleton into "\meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\character assets female\".

If you have UNP Ningheims, install UNP preg body in those folders, if you have CBBE - generate body in bodyslide with pregnancy patch and do the same. Don't mix, or you'll have texturing issues.

I've gotten most mods working but am having some trouble with this one. I have the mod on my MCM menu and have it set to 100% for testing purposes. However, neither my PC nor NPCs have gotten pregnant.  I am using Sexlab 2.0, and am playing Khajit if that is a factor. I am checking the pregnancy list after sex but not seeing anything, and running around have not begun to show.

Any suggestions for what I should look at first? Would load order help?

You look at fertility rate in the MCM menu first. If your character is not pregnant and not listed in MCM, just keep trying or set fertility rate to something higher.

Flyingtoasters,

I'm pretty sure you'd want to check this out:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20384-hentai-pregnancy-childbirth-plugin/?p=479215

Post #31 - birthing animation which could be incorporated into HentaiPregnancy.

Thankyou for the mod!

Flyingtosters,

I second this.  If I may humbly make a request, it would be to flesh out the birth animation or to add a setting to change the length of labor.  I don't know how difficult it would be, but maybe have it so you could choose to give birth on a bed or in a chair.  It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for all of the great work!

I'm getting a bug with 1.17 where the scaling starts at zero rather than 1. Are you aware of this?

Not sure I understand what you're saying, the mod reads the current scale as the base and starts from there. It doesn't set it to a value, it subtracts from it or adds to it bound by the limits of base and the selected value.

It's been a while but I seem to recall that my belly scale value with no mods is 0.

I'll test it further. It really caught me off guard because I have no idea why it would happen... might be a problem with a newer version of racemenu. Idk... The native scaling of every node is 1. When it's scaled at zero it starts collapsing to the origin of the bone relative to the inverse of it's distance from that location... so basically it's like a warheads commercial with the stomach...

When no values were being calculated it behaves normally, immediately after pregnancy starts it goes down to a zero scale and gradually grows from there... seemingly in a linear fashion, as it should. Based off of only visual observation I'd say the end scale of the node is exactly as it should be, minus 1.0.

breasts shrink the very moment i get pregnant.

as pregnancy progresses scaling works fine, but when pregnancy's ended breasts shrink again.

i tried to change values in MCM, none of my attempts worked.

belly size changes perfectly.

i think it's managable if you release an hotfix with the "disable breast change" option.

as pregnancy progresses scaling works fine, but when pregnancy's ended breasts shrink again.

i tried to change values in MCM, none of my attempts worked.

belly size changes perfectly.

i think it's managable if you release an hotfix with the "disable breast change" option.

I am having this issue too...   Women's breasts do not "EXPLODE" to huge size when they get pregnant.. Average size difference is usually 2% to 5% increase in roundness...  I would love to have the option of turning OFF breast changes as well.   It also conflicts with other NPC mods I have, and I know those are not pregnant, but their once perky breasts are quite over sized or totally undersized...

Suggestion:

Would it be possible to have an option to disable the "is impregnating" message?

Being able to disable the message would make it more immersive...and help reduce the urge to reload. ^_^

I like the message, but having the option of disabling it would be nice...

throw in my two cents. I, like others, am finding that the moment my character becomes pregnant the breasts shrink to 0 or actually less than 0. In fact as it has previously been stated the breasts invert. So I am left with a character with craters for boobs. They grow as they should during pregnancy but at the end when the body shrinks again the boobs go back to crater form. Now my character is stuck with a horrendous chest whose only saving grace is the awesome body texture I made which covers most of the fact that the mesh is disfigured.

throw in my two cents. I, like others, am finding that the moment my character becomes pregnant the breasts shrink to 0 or actually less than 0. In fact as it has previously been stated the breasts invert. So I am left with a character with craters for boobs. They grow as they should during pregnancy but at the end when the body shrinks again the boobs go back to crater form. Now my character is stuck with a horrendous chest whose only saving grace is the awesome body texture I made which covers most of the fact that the mesh is disfigured.

Same here Demonwise...  And I have 'played' with the post and pre settings, the set the breast to 1, 2, 3,... I've tried only NPC's... No matter what I do, my PC's breasts are either enormous or like you, craters...

I really don't like piling onto modders with my problems, but here goes...

Firstly, thank you for adding a separate slider for cum inflation, I'm super psyched about that!

But you remember that after-sex ctd-on-save problem I mentioned a number of posts back? It's still there...

As mentioned, I can save as much as I want before the act. But after sex, with or without a resulting pregnancy, my game crashes when I try to save. Pregnancy, effects, inflation and everything else all seem to work perfectly fine. If there is anything I can provide to help pinpoint the cause of the problem, let me know. I'm going to continue trying a combination of settings and things to see if I can maybe find a workaround.

For a while I just went without the mod because of the crashing, but since you updated it, I've been dying to get it stable again.

I reeeeeeally miss this mod, and hope to get this working again :(

Would it be possible to have an option to disable the "is impregnating" message?

Added an option for this.

When no values were being calculated it behaves normally, immediately after pregnancy starts it goes down to a zero scale and gradually grows from there... seemingly in a linear fashion, as it should. Based off of only visual observation I'd say the end scale of the node is exactly as it should be, minus 1.0.

throw in my two cents. I, like others, am finding that the moment my character becomes pregnant the breasts shrink to 0 or actually less than 0. In fact as it has previously been stated the breasts invert.

I can't reproduce these at all, so I can only guess whats going on here. I uploaded an update, this version checks the initial breast scale reading isn't less than one and refactored to only do the reading just once at the begining. Let me know if it helps.

As mentioned, I can save as much as I want before the act. But after sex, with or without a resulting pregnancy, my game crashes when I try to save. Pregnancy, effects, inflation and everything else all seem to work perfectly fine. If there is anything I can provide to help pinpoint the cause of the problem, let me know. I'm going to continue trying a combination of settings and things to see if I can maybe find a workaround.

Hard for me to do anything about an issue which I cannot reproduce, can't even make a guess as to why this might be happening for you. Never has a problem with saving. Something is different about your game, likely a mod, if you can figure out what that is, I might be able to help.

Flyingtoasters,

I'm pretty sure you'd want to check this out:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20384-hentai-pregnancy-childbirth-plugin/?p=479215

Post #31 - birthing animation which could be incorporated into HentaiPregnancy.

Thankyou for the mod!

Flyingtosters,

I second this.  If I may humbly make a request, it would be to flesh out the birth animation or to add a setting to change the length of labor.  I don't know how difficult it would be, but maybe have it so you could choose to give birth on a bed or in a chair.  It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for all of the great work!

I want this as well but unless someone wants to convert this to skyrim for me it might take a while.

I am still not able to get pregnant. I updated the mod, have tried m/f with a 100% preg chance several times. It does appear on the list. Sex is happening, cum appearing, but no pregnancies.

Load Order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Helmets - Khajiit Ears.esp=1
mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
mjhKhajiitSpeak - LoversComfort.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Romance.esp=1
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Solutions.esp=1
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Horny Followers All.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Horny Followers Female.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Horny Followers male.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Radiant Prostitution.esp=0
mjhKhajiitSpeak - Sexlab Submit.esp=0
Futa equippable.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
HentaiMilk_HEARTHFIRE.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
bestrape.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
AnimalSex.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=0

*looks at the post above me, and realizes he could have at least posted his load order... >_>*

I don't know how or why, but my saving problem seems to be gone now! Maybe I had one too many script-heavy mods and bloated my save? Maybe it was a bad load order between other SSL mods up top? Either way, it finally works! WAHOOO!! Gonnagoplaythegamenow!

And apparently I've got a few standalone followers that don't use skeletons with the belly node. Note to self: Fix this injustice sometime later :D

ThankYouThankYouThankYouTHANK YOU FlyingToasters for this mod!