Count to 1,000,000

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, worik said:

They would need to be in rhythm and loud enough. Better take  8381 of them. They could do it as well, since it is not a prime number. And they might be louder and better heard.

So, what do you think, maybe 8382 rupees per worm?

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, worik said:

That's not reflecting the true value of a ?

I would suggest 1000 rupee for 8383 mg of wormskin?

Well, technically it's the spice and not the skin that has value. Never let it be said that I would haggle like a fishwife. What say you to 8384 rupee per metric tonne of spice?

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I would pay 8385 YEN if the wormskin comes in different colors!

I'm not interested in getting into an exchange rate discussion. So, how about, I have a yen for some blue wormskin and would pay 8386 US dollars for a piece measuring one meter by three meters. Something suitable for making a jacket, I think. ?‍?

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I buyed some spice for a lot of rupees and now I have the urge to say 8387 times ENTE

How often did you say?

_62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine.jpg388

*sudden darkening of the sun*

*strange thunder and lightning*

*bats flying around your head*

Oh noo not Count von Count!  ?

Was just happy to get rid of the ENTE ?

But on my reseach how to counter the count von count, I ended up counting how many pieces of wood were used in this "do it your self" vid.

I stopped counting because it seems they needed less than 8389 pieces of wood to build that cosy home:

Spoiler

check out how they build the parquet!

Amazing...

I just finished the floors at home, but I might have to exchange my laminate floor for that ?

(*some strange and barely audible cry in the back of my room*)

57 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I stopped counting because it seems they needed less than 8389 pieces of wood to build that cosy home:

Clearly it lacks the comfort of my bathroom with a nice shower and a tap.

But if I move a proposal to the elder council in our street, and we find a spot, ... constructing a cabin like that could occupy all children around here for the next 8391 hours  1f6b8.png

57 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

(*some strange and barely audible cry in the back of my room*)

?

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, worik said:

Clearly it lacks the comfort of my bathroom with a nice shower and a tap.

But if I move a proposal to the elder council in our street, and we find a spot, ... constructing a cabin like that could occupy all children around here for the next 8391 hours  1f6b8.png

?

If I have it right we've gone from the five little piggies (of WEWEWE fame) to the three little piggies (the second of which built his house from sticks). I can only imagine what we'll get with 8392 little piggies! ???

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I can only imagine what we'll get with 8392 little piggies! ???

That depends. If you can hire a qualified chef, he or she could make 8393 tasty meatballs out of them .. plus/minus a few more.

Spoiler

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, worik said:

That depends. If you can hire a qualified chef, he or she could make 8393 tasty meatballs out of them .. plus/minus a few more.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know about that. I think I would need to have at least 8394 antacids lying about before I tried that fellow's cooking! ?

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I don't know about that. I think I would need to have at least 8394 antacids lying about before I tried that fellow's cooking! ?

None of the 8395 known guests 1f468-200d-1f469-200d-1f466.png   of his restaurant ever filed a complaint. Though it must also be said that none of them could be found. :classic_ph34r:

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, worik said:

None of the 8395 known guests 1f468-200d-1f469-200d-1f466.png   of his restaurant ever filed a complaint. Though it must also be said that none of them could be found. :classic_ph34r:

And that's one of the 8396 reasons not to eat food cooked by a chef whose favorite ingredient is rubber chicken! ?

1 hour ago, CPU said:

8398 raisins used to cock the meatballs with tomato sauce.

8400 plagues on anyone that uses raisins in food that doesn't have raisin in the name. 

Raisin oatmeal cookies = ok

Raisin nut bread = ok

things without raisin in the name = not ok ?

17 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

8400 plagues ...

8401 times I will repeat the name of the food that is "meatball with raisins and pine nuts". Also known as "Neapolitan Meatballs". And people in Neapolis puts raisins on about every dish except pizza.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, worik said:

I remember that from the time I had to write  "Romani ite domum" 8405 times on the .... :classic_blush: errrrrrmmm.... never mind

Reveal hidden contents

Huh. I never knew that was why it was called the Wailing Wall. I thought it had more to do with the fact that well over 8406 tears were spilled over the destruction of Herod's temple.