Hmm, most effects that I tried seem to work, with the exception of heal, which does nothing for me. Is this a known issue, or might this be be some mod conflicting here?

Btw I used Sexlab Defeat to trigger the scene. Also tried in both 0.7 and 0.8.

EDIT: I just tried specifying the time for the effect to proc, and it worked this time ("Start Rape Victim").

I'd like to thank you for this mod.

It is one of the few mods, which I have had to tweak to keep it operational.

It has worked with SexLab Framework from 1.15b to 1.35 without throwing spam into papyrus logs.

It is indispensable for integrating SexLab into Combat, Random sex, prostitution scenarios.

It will allow each individual user to tailor the way sexlab runs to their view.

I'd almost think it should be integrated into the Framework.

Scratch that, you should put a Poll up in the thread, asking everyone whether they think this should be integrated into the framework, and submit the results back to Ashal . . .

Yah, that's the ticket!

I have to agree with judge0 regarding this mod/plugin. I has consistently worked for me without glitches for a few months. I wonder if it is even feasible to add the ability to play specific sound files on begin/end? See my post to this forum title "Draugr Laughing" for my thoughts. Basically I think the sounds during rapes are way too tame.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, first post here...ever lol. I love the idea of this mod, the problem is, none of the effects seem to trigger at all. Also, the only message I get is that the effects have registered. I installed everything in the right place, and have all the needed requirements, so I kinda need a little help/guidance here. Thanks!

Hey, first post here...ever lol. I love the idea of this mod, the problem is, none of the effects seem to trigger at all. Also, the only message I get is that the effects have registered. I installed everything in the right place, and have all the needed requirements, so I kinda need a little help/guidance here. Thanks!

hey, can you give more specifics? what effects are you trying to trigger, it sounds like you have everything installed correctly but maybe you just arent understanding some of the effects or setting the triggers correctly

Set everything to 0. -1 disables that line I believe. Turn on debug messages also in the first page.

The sexlab skill derived from your player stats under the SexLab MCM -> Sex Diary page.

thanks a lot i put on debug messages and i can see what i soul devouring and last question where is this sexlab mcm is it on my mod list somewhere there? i want to check my level

• 1 month later...

Love the mod, has some very unique features that I had been trying to do on my own. So I tweaked it a tiny bit for myself, and since I saw others had asked about it, tought I would share. Hope you don't mind Fotogen.

If you would like to make the harm actually kill instead of just reduce the enemy to 1 health, it is an easy tweak to the SexLabUtil1.psc

Simply change these lines:

ElseIf effectCode == 12 ; Harm
                                iWaitCount = 99
                                theActor.DamageActorValue("Health",  theActor.GetActorValue("Health")- 1)
                                theActor.DamageActorValue("Stamina", theActor.GetActorValue("Stamina")- 1)
                                theActor.DamageActorValue("Magicka", theActor.GetActorValue("Magicka")- 1)

To this and then recompile.

ElseIf effectCode == 12 ; Harm
                                Utility.Wait(10.0)
                                theActor.DamageActorValue("Health",  theActor.GetActorValue("Health")- 0)
                                theActor.DamageActorValue("Stamina", theActor.GetActorValue("Stamina")- 0)
                                theActor.DamageActorValue("Magicka", theActor.GetActorValue("Magicka")- 0)

If you set stagger and bleeding with a time of 10 seconds in the options, you can have the affected person stagger and bleed for 10 seconds and then they die. If 10 seconds is longer than you want, simply reduce the Utility.Wait() time to what you feel is right for you. Hope this help those wanting to play killer succubus etc.

... Hope you don't mind Fotogen..

Oh, do what you want :)

Im working on a new version. And in new version your change will not be required. Sort of. I think, maybe :P

One of things Im adding is 'over time'. For example Harm will not be just 'drops you to near death', but there will also be 'hurt by 1 point, every 3 sec for 1 minute'. If you'd combine effect like "Harm (to near death)" and "Harm (-1)" with duration, lets say 1 minute and knowing that everything in Skyrim regenerates, then you partner could die or survive, depending on how durable it is. There will also be "Harm (-100)", if you want no survivers.

Im also adding "After sex" option. So not just On Start, Orgasm and On End, but also if you want your effect to start after everything is over. Current "Stagger" is now "after sex". Im changing code so just about everything can be like that.

Also changing that Duration option to not be just "X seconds", but longer durations like "1 day" or variable like "Until end of sex".

I also planned for extra conditions like Day/Night, Inside/Outside, Is Player, ...

Even had idea to add a mini scene for that "After Sex" option like "Run away in fear", "Find bad and go to sleep".

Many ideas and little time. Its why I havent posted anything new for a while. But I will.

Glad to hear it! One suggestion I saw a few people make that I think would be excellent is an alternate "Soul Devour" for the harm phase possibly based on a negative relationship rank with PC? The way I am playing it, is as an ability that comes from being Dragonborn. So with each dragon soul I absorb I up the percentage of possible soul devour after sex by 1 percent. I know there is a way to check for how many dragon souls have been absorbed, but not sure how much of an added strain that might put on papyrus and how many headaches it might give you. But honestly, now that I have found it, and made that 1 little tweak, this is in my list of must have SL mods along with arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying this mod, too!  Great work, and it sounds like the future is bright, too.

But I think I found a bug.  I'm using it with SD+ and Radiant Prostitution, and I noticed that when I was enslaved by or "servicing" a mage NPC, soul devour kept giving me increases in warrior skills.  I was inspired to look at the scripts when sex with Bothela at the Hag's Cure in Markarth increased my Smithing skill.

It looks like there might be a problem in the "SexLabUtil1" script. I don't know much about Papyrus scripting, but I think the part that goes

if lowCnt > 0
idx = Utility.RandomInt(0, lowCnt - 1)
if sexSkill > 0
ii = sexSkill
else
ii = 1
endif
Game.IncrementSkillBy(skillList[idx], ii)
_notify("SD Skill: " + skillList[idx])
endif

should actually be something more like

if lowCnt > 0
idx = Utility.RandomInt(0, lowCnt - 1)
if sexSkill > 0
ii = sexSkill
else
ii = 1
endif
int index
index = skillsDiff[idx]
Game.IncrementSkillBy(skillList[index], ii)
_notify("SD Skill: " + skillList[idx])
endif

if you see what I mean.

Not that there's anything inherently wrong with increasing Warrior skills preferentially, of course.... ;)  Overall, I'm very impressed with how well this mod works, and really looking forward to the next update - thanks for all your hard work!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, quick bug report here: It seems that start/end on any is not working as intended. In fact, I can't seem to get it to work at all. I've tried on both .8 and .9. Anyway, by going into specific categories (Start on victim), I managed to find my solution. I hope that helps anyone who has been having trouble with the events.

Suggestion: Put a duration on Stunted, and add it to the list of effects. I can think of some really neat possibilities with that. Thanks for listening.

Hello, quick bug report here: It seems that start/end on any is not working as intended. In fact, I can't seem to get it to work at all. I've tried on both .8 and .9. Anyway, by going into specific categories (Start on victim), I managed to find my solution. I hope that helps anyone who has been having trouble with the events.

Suggestion: Put a duration on Stunted, and add it to the list of effects. I can think of some really neat possibilities with that. Thanks for listening.

If you're using the new version of the framework, odds are it's not set up to work with this.  I think there were some pretty heavy reworks to the scripts, and it messed with things that ran off the start and end of animations, like the things you mentioned.  If that's the case, we'll just have to wait for the new version, I suppose.