Quick possible Bug report...

When I load Version .10 the miscellaneous tab in MCM is blank - everything else seems to work fine, but without the Misc tab I can't set to allow multiple diseases

Unless it is just me?  :dodgy:

Not a bug. Just that I didn't put anything there :P

Disease: this effect is "over time" (sort of). Every 3 seconds you can catch a disease. Its implemented as "attacked by disease every 3 seconds". Like you would fight a critter that can cause disease. So if you select a long duration under Options (atleast longer then once/instant), you can catch multiple diseases.

A lot of effects are now like that, "over time/tick/every 3 seconds". For example if you select Learn Skill with long durations, you'll levelup pretty fast.

Would it be possible to create more specific groups for Race?  Like triggering different effects for having sex with a Draughr vs. sex with a Bear, for example. 

Interesting. Only problem is that there's a lot of different races. How to group them?

I guess I can add "undead". Any other interesting group?

Quick possible Bug report...

When I load Version .10 the miscellaneous tab in MCM is blank - everything else seems to work fine, but without the Misc tab I can't set to allow multiple diseases

Unless it is just me?  :dodgy:

Not a bug. Just that I didn't put anything there :P

Disease: this effect is "over time" (sort of). Every 3 seconds you can catch a disease. Its implemented as "attacked by disease every 3 seconds". Like you would fight a critter that can cause disease. So if you select a long duration under Options (atleast longer then once/instant), you can catch multiple diseases.

A lot of effects are now like that, "over time/tick/every 3 seconds". For example if you select Learn Skill with long durations, you'll levelup pretty fast.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Bug report: I set it to give my character 'alcohol effect' once after giving oral sex. It didn't work (or so I thought) and I changed it so that she got alcohol effect (every three seconds) for one hour, as I thought it might just be how long the drunkenness lasts. Turns out I was wrong. It's giving me them, she's just not drinking them! They're piling up in my inventory. X_X I can't move, I'm carrying 200+ bottles of alcohol. Oh Mara. The horror! @_@

Edit Note: I have iNeed. I'm not sure if this affects it.

Edit 2: It won't stop either! I can't keep up with all this alcohol. The character might be quite ruined. I tried disabling the mod, and disabling the effect, but it won't stop....

Bug report: I set it to give my character 'alcohol effect' once after giving oral sex. It didn't work (or so I thought) and I changed it so that she got alcohol effect (every three seconds) for one hour, as I thought it might just be how long the drunkenness lasts. Turns out I was wrong. It's giving me them, she's just not drinking them! They're piling up in my inventory. X_X I can't move, I'm carrying 200+ bottles of alcohol. Oh Mara. The horror! @_@

Edit Note: I have iNeed. I'm not sure if this affects it.

Edit 2: It won't stop either! I can't keep up with all this alcohol. The character might be quite ruined. I tried disabling the mod, and disabling the effect, but it won't stop....

Its a bug. Its implemented as "get item and use it". You got the item, but "use" didn't worked. I fixed it. Just need to check a couple of other things and then i'll upload new version.

To "fix" your character:

- its a spell, magical effect

- in console you can dispel it with command: player.dispel <spell_id>

- <spell_id> is XX01000E

- XX is "module load number". You can get this number in lets say Wrye Bash (second column, the one after module name). You can also get it in console. Use: help "zSL" 4. It should list something from this mod. The first two number are mod number.

If in Wrye Bash you select module, click right-click, Details .. you will get whats inside specific module. Scroll down a bit, and find SPEL section. Here you can find ids of all spells. So if you have problems with lets say Harm 100, you will see theres spell with name zSL_Harm100, id 02010004 (replace 02 with your mod number).

I was wondering if there was a way to equip items from your inventory

onto a sex partner.

Such as EQ tongues, feet with pointed toes, body meshes with custom textures, didlos and the like.

Thanks for the mod.

One more thought, could it be possible to run expression bat files from your mod, if there was an option?

I was wondering if there was a way to equip items from your inventory

onto a sex partner.

Such as EQ tongues, feet with pointed toes, body meshes with custom textures, didlos and the like.

Thanks for the mod.

One more thought, could it be possible to run expression bat files from your mod, if there was an option?

Interesting technological challange. No promises, because I'm not sure I can do it.

There is a mod that gives you wet body textures as an item (inventory item, not body texture replacer). I could use it as a test case ...

Thank you for considering my notions. You need not promise anything.

SexLab does some of this out of the box, I just always wished I had more control;

SL equips dildos on FF sex and sets expressions, so there are internal mechanisms.

There could also be a conflict.

An older mod called 'adaptskins' made an attempt at equipping custom bodies, and 'Summer wear'

gives you body options to equip followers.

I guess the trick is to do all these automatically upon sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I am thrilled with what this mod adds! :)

Not really into mods that add real life deseases to the game so the option to add ingame effects is a great feature for me, immersion and lore friendly is in fact important to me hehe! ;)

Still i do have a question if i may?

If i set the option or rather chance of contracting a (Elder Scrolls) disease for myself (so not NPC's i bed) i change actor to player right instead of all, humanoid, vampire that sort of thing? Well for some reason it gives me a heads up that i have a disease however it does not say what it is and it also does not show up in active effects?

Should i set this to any?

Any help is appreciated, and i must say i really really love what this community has done and made for this game for it adds so much more! :)

I am thrilled with what this mod adds! :)

Not really into mods that add real life deseases to the game so the option to add ingame effects is a great feature for me, immersion and lore friendly is in fact important to me hehe! ;)

Still i do have a question if i may?

If i set the option or rather chance of contracting a (Elder Scrolls) disease for myself (so not NPC's i bed) i change actor to player right instead of all, humanoid, vampire that sort of thing? Well for some reason it gives me a heads up that i have a disease however it does not say what it is and it also does not show up in active effects?

Should i set this to any?

Any help is appreciated, and i must say i really really love what this community has done and made for this game for it adds so much more! :)

Not all effects are created equally :)

Disease is somewhat special. "Chance" that you set, is sort of "chance that partner is infected". After that I emulate an attack in similar way that Skyrim does it. You get "attacked" by random disease every 3 seconds. I tried to emulate what vannila Skyrim does.

Each Skyrim disease has set a chance that you will get infected per each hit. This is default, vannila Skyrim. For example: Skeever (as most animals) can cause a Ataxia on each hit. In CK, Ataxia has a condition that says "GetRandomPercent <= 2". So 2% chance that you get infected. I guess this is also modified by your disease resistance.

So chance that you get infected is kind small, but you can control this with duration. Set duration to "Until end of sex" for example. Every 3 seconds, if partner is infected (controled by "chance"), your character can catch a random disease (or vampirism if partner is vampire), but only as long as it has sex.

P.S.:

Main motivation for effect Disease was: if you sleep with vampire you can just as easy(or hard) catch vampirism as if you would fight a vampire.

• 2 weeks later...

The If Gender option for effects does not seem to be working.

Also, would it be possible to get an if attacker: option? So {If Attacker} undead/creature victim affected by disease etc..

1. Bug. I have it fixed, but didn't relesed new version yet.

2. Will see what I can do.

does the health regenerate -20% work? cuz I don't notice it working. the others work (stamina and magicka)

Current version does something, but Skyrim has more then one option for this. Its has CombatHealthRegenMult effect and HealRateMult. For next version I will use the other one. I hope it will work better.

I haven't released this bug fixes yet, because I'm in the middle of developing new version. New version will have:

-  list of effects will be in external INI files. INI file is a regular, simple windows ascii INI file. Like lets say "skse.ini"

-  INI file will have option to start an "internal" command. Things that are now built into SexlabUtil1 (currect effects) or something from other(not mine) mods

- So far I have option for:

equip: add/equip armor (body piece) from another mod and unequip/remove at the end

item: simply add item from another mod

Example:

(if you will put this into data\INI\SexlabUtil1.esp\GetHelm.ini)

[Main]

Name=Equip Helm

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=313

Cmd=equip:skyrim.esm:0006f39e

... then you could put a cheap fur helm on lets say start of sex, and put it of at the end.

I'd also like to add: cast spell, add ability, add perk, send mod event.

Possible side effects:

- to be able to do this, I created a SKSE plugin for enumerating files in a folder and functions for reading INI files. It works on my machine, but SKSE plugins are a bit of a black magic.

- as I have changed a lot (again), new bugs are possible :(

The If Gender option for effects does not seem to be working.

Also, would it be possible to get an if attacker: option? So {If Attacker} undead/creature victim affected by disease etc..

1. Bug. I have it fixed, but didn't relesed new version yet.

2. Will see what I can do.

does the health regenerate -20% work? cuz I don't notice it working. the others work (stamina and magicka)

Current version does something, but Skyrim has more then one option for this. Its has CombatHealthRegenMult effect and HealRateMult. For next version I will use the other one. I hope it will work better.

I haven't released this bug fixes yet, because I'm in the middle of developing new version. New version will have:

-  list of effects will be in external INI files. INI file is a regular, simple windows ascii INI file. Like lets say "skse.ini"

-  INI file will have option to start an "internal" command. Things that are now built into SexlabUtil1 (currect effects) or something from other(not mine) mods

- So far I have option for:

equip: add/equip armor (body piece) from another mod and unequip/remove at the end

item: simply add item from another mod

Example:

(if you will put this into data\INI\SexlabUtil1.esp\GetHelm.ini)

[Main]

Name=Equip Helm

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=313

Cmd=equip:skyrim.esm:0006f39e

... then you could put a cheap fur helm on lets say start of sex, and put it of at the end.

I'd also like to add: cast spell, add ability, add perk, send mod event.

Possible side effects:

- to be able to do this, I created a SKSE plugin for enumerating files in a folder and functions for reading INI files. It works on my machine, but SKSE plugins are a bit of a black magic.

- as I have changed a lot (again), new bugs are possible :(

Have a item : on Heath regeneration have both  , with a setting to go with it

AKA in combat HEALTH  REG - out of combat HEALTH REG

• 3 weeks later...

New version.

You can now create custom effects. Read SexLabUtil1_readme.rtf or look into data\ini\SexlabUtil1.esp\ folder. Check for files with .samp extension.

You can:

- cast a spell from any other mod

- add ability from any other mod

- add item from any mod

- equip item from any mod

- send event

- display a simple message

Is there a way to set it up so that an alcohol effect is applied to a victim only if the agressor is a humanoid? I can set up the alcohol effect on victims just fine but it applies even if the aggressor is say a dragon, I'd like to avoid that.

Hi and thank you for this amazing mod and update.  I want to add http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10565/? to drug my character out occasionally through SL Util however, I don't want to have multiple profiles for multiple drugs.  I was wondering if there was a way to create it so that one option could use any one of the drugs added similarly to what you've done for alcohol/poison/food etc.  I've went over your readme and couldn't find anything for multiple items under a single profile.

This opens up so many possibilities.

Thank you!

Will this load items or spells from plugins?

I keep getting:

Skyrim.esm

item not found

Example:

[Main]
Name=Equip Tongue 7
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=501
Cmd=equip:Tongues.esp:4c000d72

I made the .esp substitution after skyrim.esm failed.

Am I missing something?