Trying to produce succubus like effect from just this mod.

Still cannot figure how, I select effect of

- Harm (to near Death)

- Actor race = Not Player

- 100%

But it seem no effect to the enermy I think it should.

Any suggestion?    :P

One possibility:

NPCs regenerate very fast when out of combat.

I applay the same effect (code,spell) on PC (player) as I do on other actors. You can see what Harm does very good as you become almost dead, but NPC don't always react the same.

Its Skyrim. NPC don't work the same as PC (Player). Sucks, but thats how it is :(

not sure if this is possible but is there a way to set this up so that upon sex it will trigger the PSQ "become succubus" so that becoming a succubus can be handled in a more immersive way than then by clicking an MCM option?

If so how?

[tldr] No. Not without additional programming.

1. Not possible. "Become succubus" is a function inside that mod (and a pretty big one). I can't call functions from other mods.

2. Yes, if PSQ would be modified to:

- listen to a SKSE event that would call "become succubus" function

- has a spell that calls that "become succubus" function

Some would call this a "soft link".

3. Yes, if another mod is created, that would act as a "bridge" between Util1 and PSQ. This mod would have PSQ as "master" and would have a spell or would listen to SKSE events and call "become succubus" function.

This mod would have "hard link" to PSQ, but others (like Util1) could make "soft link".

not sure if this is possible but is there a way to set this up so that upon sex it will trigger the PSQ "become succubus" so that becoming a succubus can be handled in a more immersive way than then by clicking an MCM option?

If so how?

[tldr] No. Not without additional programming.

1. Not possible. "Become succubus" is a function inside that mod (and a pretty big one). I can't call functions from other mods.

2. Yes, if PSQ would be modified to:

- listen to a SKSE event that would call "become succubus" function

- has a spell that calls that "become succubus" function

Some would call this a "soft link".

3. Yes, if another mod is created, that would act as a "bridge" between Util1 and PSQ. This mod would have PSQ as "master" and would have a spell or would listen to SKSE events and call "become succubus" function.

This mod would have "hard link" to PSQ, but others (like Util1) could make "soft link".

Ok thanks

Trying to produce succubus like effect from just this mod.

Still cannot figure how, I select effect of

- Harm (to near Death)

- Actor race = Not Player

- 100%

But it seem no effect to the enermy I think it should.

Any suggestion?    :P

If your character is the succubus, try changing Actor race to "Partner Player".

Being able to make custom commands is awesome but people please please please share your codes.

A skooma option would go lovingly with Skooma Whore and it should probably be in the core. Skooma Whore is the only reason I'd ever drink (forcefully) that nasty stuff, just like with drugs in Fallout.

I'm trying to fiddle with it but I have no experience modding skyrim so a lot of the potential is lost on me. I don't even know how to buff a stat (there's set, get and damage but is there a way to add ?).

Going through the list of actor values there are those two that would be really neat :

SendAssaultAlarm()

• Has this actor behave as if they were assaulted.

SendTrespassAlarm(Actor akCriminal)

• Has this actor behave as if they caught the criminal trespassing

Can be fun if you want NPC rapists to finally be punished for their crimes

SetAttackActorOnSight(Bool abAttackOnSight)

• Flags this actor to be attacked by all actors when detected.

Maybe try to use it on a guard see what happens ?

SetPlayerResistingArrest()

• Flags the player as resisting arrest from this actor's faction.

Getting out of rape with ease:

SetUnconscious(Bool abIsUnconscious)

• Sets this actor as unconscious or not.

Being able to make custom commands is awesome but people please please please share your codes.

A skooma option would go lovingly with Skooma Whore and it should probably be in the core. Skooma Whore is the only reason I'd ever drink (forcefully) that nasty stuff, just like with drugs in Fallout.

I'm trying to fiddle with it but I have no experience modding skyrim so a lot of the potential is lost on me. I don't even know how to buff a stat (there's set, get and damage but is there a way to add ?).

I already use it for Skooma Whore, 25% chance to get drugged with either or both of Skooma or Alcohol. Triggered by an Orgasm, I've got it set to humanoid and a bear spiked me with Skooma once. It works great with the Skooma Whore mod, on Skooma Whore I have got it set for a Skooma Decay rate of 2 per day, to prolong the Skooma misery.

If you want to know how to make the Skooma drugging, then read the previous posts on this site by me and someone else I was talking to.

With the drugging and alcohol effect from Realistic needs and diseases, and Skooma Whore along with Prison overhauls better versions of prison abuse. This mod makes them considerably more fun to play...

As for programming this mod, I know almost nothing. I just copied the code...

So, discussing about the ussage of this mod on a different thread, something came to my mind. I'm not sure if this is already possible through the .ini file or if it was suggested and/or planned already, if it is, just disregard and excuse me for not looking for the info more thoroughtly, but I supposed it'd be easier to ask.

Could you add a condition that checked for a particular equipment, or at least used item slot, and/or active enchantment? The idea would be to control the activation of some of the effects depending on what you're wearing or if you're under a particular effect. For example, cause damage when having sex if you got Stoneflesh active (let's say it hurts to fuck stones, lol), heal yourself when you have sex with wolves if you got Hircine's ring equipped, or even get a skill gain boost if you had sex while very aroused (checking for SexLab Aroused's cloak effect).

As I said, I didn't check yet if this can be configurable through the ini files, so if that's the case I'd appreciate if you can confirm that. If not, consider it a suggestion. I think it would add a lot of fun to the mod, as well as a way to "explain" some of the effects in a more immersive way.

Other than that, I just want to thank you for this awesome mod. Even without those features, for me it's pretty much a requirement to use SexLab, I don't know how would I play without this. Very good job!

So, discussing about the ussage of this mod on a different thread, something came to my mind. I'm not sure if this is already possible through the .ini file or if it was suggested and/or planned already, if it is, just disregard and excuse me for not looking for the info more thoroughtly, but I supposed it'd be easier to ask.

Could you add a condition that checked for a particular equipment, or at least used item slot, and/or active enchantment? The idea would be to control the activation of some of the effects depending on what you're wearing or if you're under a particular effect. For example, cause damage when having sex if you got Stoneflesh active (let's say it hurts to fuck stones, lol), heal yourself when you have sex with wolves if you got Hircine's ring equipped, or even get a skill gain boost if you had sex while very aroused (checking for SexLab Aroused's cloak effect).

As I said, I didn't check yet if this can be configurable through the ini files, so if that's the case I'd appreciate if you can confirm that. If not, consider it a suggestion. I think it would add a lot of fun to the mod, as well as a way to "explain" some of the effects in a more immersive way.

Other than that, I just want to thank you for this awesome mod. Even without those features, for me it's pretty much a requirement to use SexLab, I don't know how would I play without this. Very good job!

No such thing in current version.

Interesting idea. Can be done, but will not be easy.

Will try do implement this "custom condition", but it will take time.

Thank you for this mod.  I like having abit more control of what happens.  What I would like to see is an after sex option for the player to be enslaved if you have SD installed.  I always thought that if they have a woman helpless enouph to rape, they may decide to slap some irons on her and keep her as thier own. 

If anyone is interested in an sperm dripping effect and got a recent ZaZ Animation Pack (6.x or higher), here's my *.ini:

Util1 ZaZCumDripping.rar

[Main]
Name=ZaZCum
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=747
Cmd=item:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:02026D5F+equip:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:02026D5F
CmdEnd=unequip:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:02026D5F+remitem:ZaZAnimationPack.esm:02026D5F

My MCM settings are

After Sex:
Effect: ZAZCUM
If actor: VICTIM
if gender: FEMALE
Chance: 100%
Options: 10 min
Maybe there's an easier way, but it's working for me. It's also possible to exchange the baseID with another dripping effect, just check it out in TES5edit.

Has anyone seen a tear-stained makeup mod?

• 1 month later...

This mod is so amazing. So many possibilities!

I'm making a succubus type and using the following to add buffs (each sex type has a different set of buffs). I put these at Orgasm with 1 tick (added a cmdTick value in case I want to change my mind later).

Edit: Note, these are examples now. The attachment below has updated versions.

Anal

[Main]
Name=Stamina Carry Skill Buffs
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=600
Cmd=modav:stamina:1+modav:carryweight:2+learnskill:100
CmdTick=modav:stamina:1+modav:carryweight:2+learnskill:100

Oral

[Main]
Name=Learn Spell Buff Magicka
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=601
Cmd=learnspell:100+modav:Magicka:1
CmdTick=learnspell:100+modav:Magicka:1

Vaginal

[Main]
Name=Health Perk Buffs Heal +10
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=602
Cmd=modav:health:1+chgav:Health:10+chgav:Stamina:10+chgav:Magicka:10
CmdTick=modav:health:1+chgav:Health:10+chgav:Stamina:10+chgav:Magicka:10

I used universal unp bodyslide to make a body mesh with a lot of change from weight 0 to 1

increase weight +5

[Main]
Name=Weight by 5 per tick
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=603
Cmd=modweight:5+wait:1+qnnu
CmdTick=modweight:5+wait:1+qnnu
CmdEnd=qnnu

decrease weight

[Main]
Name=Weight by -5 per tick
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=604
Cmd=modweight:-5+wait:1+qnnu
CmdTick=modweight:-5+wait:1+qnnu
CmdEnd=qnnu

might've been overly aggressive with qnnu there...

Though I'm worried about what happens if it tries to increase beyond 100 or below 0.... Edit: So far, looks like nothing. Just sets to highest/lowest value. Yay!

I also want to fiddle around with nisetnode a bit, but am not sure what to call for which (have to start looking at those xmls, I guess.)

Been working on the widgits for my sluttly succubus. Pretty happy with these: wyrde_sexlab_util_mods_v003.zip

Is there a way to save mcm menu settings? Edit: Nope, appears that it would have to be added by the mod author. It'd be sweet if skui/mcm handled menu saves, but I can see why it doesn't.

Old Version wyrde.succubusfiles.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sry if I revive this thread, but anyone can confirm the cry after sex working? becuz I installed the mod sucesfully, still after having sex/ raping by sexlab defeated, I dun notice anything different than normal.

I tried it and it works for me. 

Make sure you set it up right in MCM

Hi just installed the latest version.

I was using an ancient one before and the only thing i was using it for was to have light when having sex good for dark places right?

Now i cant find this feature and dont understand the scope/use of this mod yet.

I just need some light. Can somebody enlighten me?

Hi just installed the latest version.

I was using an ancient one before and the only thing i was using it for was to have light when having sex good for dark places right?

Now i cant find this feature and dont understand the scope/use of this mod yet.

I just need some light. Can somebody enlighten me?

Can some body fotogen? upload the vrye early version of this mod with the Misc. setting LIGHT in the MCM please it would be very kind.

Using enb that makes my game very dark in dark  places so i need some light

Thank you