Oh wow... I sure am asking lots of stuff lately....

In any case one last thing (I hope) since I checked and couldn't find an answer to this.

If the esm or esp that needs to be referenced in teh .ini is multiple words seperated by spaces, how do you type it in?

For example if tehre is a spell "Green Magelight" that come from an .esp called "Green Magelight Spell.esp", how can that be referenced?

Since I think a line like this:

Cmd=spell:Green Magelight Spell.esp:XXXXXXXX

just doesn't work.

If mod has spaces in its name, you type in spaces. Only character that are a problem are : + and &

You sure you typed in the right id? XXXXX doesn't look right. Google can't find that mod, so can't check.

And did you hit 'Reload effects' button in MCM menu under Misc? Just asking because *I* forget that alot.

Me Too...

Is there anyway to make the effect stack?

If I understand correctly what you want, then no. On effect does not depend on the other. I don't have a code that would check if one effect is already active.

You can have: if rape -> do debuffing

Can not have: if rape and debuff from before is active -> do extra debuffing

Can I add this? Not in SexlabUtil1. Current code, design, can't handle that. Now its very simple: Sexlab framework sends event, I start an 'effect'. To do what you want, I'd have to redesign the whole mod. And that would be 'another' mod.

OK thanks I thought so.

One of the things you can do is have a spell land on the character. Those can run commands. You'd need to make a mod with the right spell effect, but I don't think that is too hard. The other thing you can do is have a non-spell debuff and just have that stack repeatedly.

Is there anyway to make the effect stack?

If I understand correctly what you want, then no. On effect does not depend on the other. I don't have a code that would check if one effect is already active.

You can have: if rape -> do debuffing

Can not have: if rape and debuff from before is active -> do extra debuffing

Can I add this? Not in SexlabUtil1. Current code, design, can't handle that. Now its very simple: Sexlab framework sends event, I start an 'effect'. To do what you want, I'd have to redesign the whole mod. And that would be 'another' mod.

OK thanks I thought so.

One of the things you can do is have a spell land on the character. Those can run commands. You'd need to make a mod with the right spell effect, but I don't think that is too hard. The other thing you can do is have a non-spell debuff and just have that stack repeatedly.

I do not really need spells to stack. I need timers to stack.

*edit*

Even so my current setup is better than nothing.

using this:

1st effect

effect: health regen = 0

effect lasts 10 min

------------------------------

100% chance when victim of vaginal rape

50% chance when victim of anal rape

25% chance when victim of oral rape

2nd effect

effect: stamina regen = 0

effect lasts 10 min

50% chance when victim of vaginal rape

25% chance when victim of anal rape

3rd effect

effect: magicka regen = 0

effect lasts 10 min

25% chance when victim of vaginal rape

*on a side note. could we get an increase to the amount of effects per activation setting. Im thinking 4-6 more.

*my "on orgasm" is full of learn skill and learn spell settings.

example

1. learn skill 100%, vaginal, player, not part of rape

2. learn skill 50%, anal, player, not part of rape

3. learn skill 25%, oral, player, not part of rape

4. learn spell 100%, vaginal, player, not part of rape

5. learn spell 50%, anal, player, not part of rape

6. learn spell 25%, oral, player, not part of rape

7. learn skill 50%, vaginal, player, victim

8. learn skill 25%, anal, player, victim

9. learn spell 50%, vaginal, player, victim

10. learn spell 25%, anal, player, victim

-------

because settings do not allow "omit type: oral"

I would need at least 4 more for:

11. learn skill 25%, vaginal, player, aggressor

12. learn skill 10%, anal, player, aggressor

13. learn spell 25%, vaginal, player, aggressor

14. learn spell 10%, anal, player, aggressor

• 2 weeks later...

After every loaded savegame I'm getting the "register events" message, even with a disabled debug message. Is this intended?

I'm just asking because my MCM menus are freezing while browsing in them, it doesn't matter in which ones I'm currently surfing.

After every loaded savegame I'm getting the "register events" message, even with a disabled debug message. Is this intended?

I'm just asking because my MCM menus are freezing while browsing in them, it doesn't matter in which ones I'm currently surfing.

Register events message? Yes.

MCM freezing? Never seen that before.

• 4 weeks later...

Does the custom function support drinking something other than alcohol? I would like my character to drink skooma on a trigger but it doesn't seem to fire off. I am using the equip function for it. Is there a way to modify the file with the creation kit? If anyone could give me some help modifying this I'd appreciate it.

edit: solved it by making the item spawn first.

I found a bug/feature. For the effect that is supposed to reduce stamina regeneration by -20% you are changing the staminarate value by -20.0 not the staminaratemult. Staminarate has a default of 5.00. this means the stamina regen goes down to nothing. Changing the staminaratemult by -20 would get the desired -20%. Also I think that changing the staminarate is generally a bad idea...

Maybe it's a bug,

but if I'm using the -30% experience debuff with the 10min option (I can see the debuff with the 24h ingame timer) it's getting removed earlier while waiting or sleeping. It's also in white, not in red debuff letters.

• 3 weeks later...

No, it's not normal. Bugs happen :(

I've been very busy in RL, so that's why no new version or bug fix for a while. I did fix some things, added a couple of new trick, but not done yet. There will be a new version, just don't know when.

If you want to translate this mod, go ahead. Mod is free. Do what you want, just don't make money out of it. It's "free" and it should stay free.

jlttsmiley, I'm currently not ingame, but I think that you can set how long the spell should last.

Fotogen, would it be possible to

- switch an item during sex (eg a 'destroyed' mesh of the actual worn armor, you simply provide a path to meshes/util1/slot32_0.nif and slot32_1.nif)

- steal a specific slot

edit: Oh, and I'm actually too dumb to get diseases to work on my own char.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this mod as it allows me to add effects using the ini files - took me long enough to find them though! Should really read the "readme" files I suppose! Like the stagger effect after sex but is it possible to change bleedout.hkx to bleedout_forward.hkx? This would mean that the victim could crawl away from the scene of the rape while the agressor still has their calm effect. I've spent an hour or so looking through the psc files and the esp and can't see where the animation call comes from. By the way Apropos adds the scratches & cuts that are referred to above and works well. I'm also using Edialog (Nexus mod 19169) which can add fear effects for facial apperance.

Is this mod able to be used (with a little work) to make the screen fade to black when a scene starts, and then fade in again after a sec? I think the first second of many scenes looks pretty derpy/immersion-breaking. I'd love to see a way to just fade out during the setup, and  then come back in, like the way frostfall works with harvesting wood. Is there already a way to do this?

Does the custom function support drinking something other than alcohol? I would like my character to drink skooma on a trigger but it doesn't seem to fire off. I am using the equip function for it. Is there a way to modify the file with the creation kit? If anyone could give me some help modifying this I'd appreciate it.

edit: solved it by making the item spawn first.

Could you post the full command list, as I was wanting the same thing...

Thanks...

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue.

If you want to add an effect like "Drink skooma" here is what you need to do:

1 - Go here: Skyrim\Data\INI\SexlabUtil1.esp

2 - Create a new text file. For example "Skooma.ini"

3 - Copy and past

[Main]
Name=Skooma
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=300
Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:00057A7A+equip:skyrim.esm:00057A7A

It's working for me so it should be the same for you!

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue.

If you want to add an effect like "Drink skooma" here is what you need to do:

1 - Go here: Skyrim\Data\INI\SexlabUtil1.esp

2 - Create a new text file. For example "Skooma.ini"

3 - Copy and past

[Main]
Name=Skooma
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=300
Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:00057A7A+equip:skyrim.esm:00057A7A

It's working for me so it should be the same for you!

Thanks... It's just what I needed...

Edit... I tried it, it works great. In the non addictive drug vanilla game, the skooma is great for a quick escape. I never knew I could run soo fast...

REQUESTS...

ATTACKED WHILST SLEEPING... Have an option to get attacked by bandits, and drugged in your sleep. I was hoping you could to the same with sleeping, so I could add the drugging effect when I get attacked. I have a sleep mod that has random attacks, but adding extra stuff when getting attacked in my sleep would be good.

SKOOMA... Add it to the mod, I have made the .ini file. But it would go well with drug related mods such as SKOOMA WHORE.

AMOUNTS... Have some single amounts to take of items, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. As well as the 1 single dose that is already in the mod, as well as a dose every 3 seconds for a set time.

Loving the mod...

Trying to produce succubus like effect from just this mod.

Still cannot figure how, I select effect of

- Harm (to near Death)

- Actor race = Not Player

- 100%

But it seem no effect to the enermy I think it should.

Any suggestion?    :P

I had a go with it, and it wouldn't work for me either...

New version:

- converted all effects into custom (INI) commands

- (optional) added support for texture overlays, tatoos. If you want this to work you need NiOveride plugin. Comes with RaceMenu. Look into zOverlayTest.ini.samp for a simple sample.

As everything is now custom command, you can change, twick, copy/paste, merge almost everything. Don't like that Heal+10 is only +10, open INI, change it. Running low on "slots", create a new INI and copy/paste/merge all effects you want into one single INI, etc ...