I've been trying out this mod, specifically for pickpocketing but it doesn't seem to work. I have it set for PC only all the options selected with 100 percent for both consensual and non consensual sex.  What exactly is supposed to happen? Does the mod take a random item from mark on its own? Or does a pickpocketing window open?  Using sexlab version 1.24.  

I've been trying out this mod, specifically for pickpocketing but it doesn't seem to work. I have it set for PC only all the options selected with 100 percent for both consensual and non consensual sex.  What exactly is supposed to happen? Does the mod take a random item from mark on its own? Or does a pickpocketing window open?  Using sexlab version 1.24.  

Your (pc) needs to have a HIGH PICKPOCKETING skill than the NPC

Cool concept 

You need to add this script or something like it to the player alias in the quest zSL_Util1. Unlike other event registrations, RegisterForModEvent() only works for the loaded save in which it's called and unloads when the save is exited. It must be called each time a save is loaded.

OnPlayerLoadGame() attached to a Player alias fills that purpose. Whenever a save is loaded this function is run once. 

Scriptname SexLabUtil1Player extends ReferenceAlias  

event OnPlayerLoadGame()
	SexLabUtil1 me = self.GetOwningQuest() as SexLabUtil1

me.RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "OnSexLabStart")
	me.RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd",   "OnSexLabEnd")
	me.RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart",    "OnSexLabOrgasm")
	me.RegisterForModEvent("StageStart",     "OnStageStart")
endEvent 

Cool concept 

You need to add this script or something like it to the player alias in the quest zSL_Util1. Unlike other event registrations, RegisterForModEvent() only works for the loaded save in which it's called and unloads when the save is exited. It must be called each time a save is loaded.

OnPlayerLoadGame() attached to a Player alias fills that purpose. Whenever a save is loaded this function is run once. 

Scriptname SexLabUtil1Player extends ReferenceAlias  

event OnPlayerLoadGame()
	SexLabUtil1 me = self.GetOwningQuest() as SexLabUtil1

me.RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "OnSexLabStart")
	me.RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd",   "OnSexLabEnd")
	me.RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart",    "OnSexLabOrgasm")
	me.RegisterForModEvent("StageStart",     "OnStageStart")
endEvent 

Thanks for help.

New version available.

soul devour doesnt seem to be doing anything, i set base chance to 100 and set the set the minimum SL level to absorb to 0 on all attributes. That correct or am i doing something wrong

It could be related to this "reload and events" problem.

Try new version. You may also activated "Debug messages" option (in MCM menu). If SexlabUtil1 is working it should spam all sort of messages when sex starts, end, or on start of orgasm, etc .

Soul devour happens on start of what is suppose to be orgasm animation (last animation). With debug messages option on, you should atleast see "Soul devouring" message.

About suggestions about damage and kill.

I think there is another mode that does that. Can't remember which one. Something about "death by snu snu".

I try to add things that other mods don't have. :)

Another "problem" is that things in Skyrim regenerate. An NPC at one point has 10% health, the next moment its at full health. I did experimented a bit with "damaging sex", but its so-so.

Added "Set scale to 1" under Misc.

Tried that with Chaurus and Giant Spider Animations, and it didn't work for me. On each stage switch the creature got small and then immediately big again.

I tried adding a Utility.wait(0.1) before the scaling happens and then the creature scaled correctly half of the time.

So, to be sure I repeated each scaling operation three times (with waiting in between) and now the scaling is correct most of the time.

Fotogen, where can I find the value adjustment for stunted augments? (either in TESVedit or the CK)   I want to use the stunted system, but I want to reduce the values to 3000 instead of 9000.   Found em in spells =)

Also under pickpocket. Does this automatically include gold theft?  I don't see an option for that.

I threw this mod in on a whim.  And now I realize just how much potential it unlocks in the game.  This is really an underrated mod.  Thank you for taking the time to make this.

Any Chance of adding tfc with configurable camera speed in Misc? That way it will enter tfc and exit as scenes start/end, therefore bypassing bugs from missing your tfc timing in the console. Awesome mod BTW!

I haven't found standard code for TFC.

Estrus mod has this option. It uses custom SKSE plugin (data\SKSE\plugins\zzEstrusUtil.dll). Problem is, it's "Estrus", not Sexlab or ... I don't have source code for this.

On my machine, I used zzEstrusUtil.dll plugin, and it works. With a big "If". You have to stop TFC before SL animations stop or you get CTD on save. Its as safe as if you would type TFC in console manualy. I had to stop TFC on "Orgasm Start" or Skyrim would crash.

Anyway, I would need SKSE plugin and I don't have it. Would also need to change Sexlab framework to send extra special "stop" event when its still safe (to prevent CTD on save). And I'm still not sure how stable everything would be.

I was thinking to use "camera man" trick (create extra invisible actor and transfer view to this actor). This would also require to heck Sexlab framework.

Fotogen, where can I find the value adjustment for stunted augments? (either in TESVedit or the CK)   I want to use the stunted system, but I want to reduce the values to 3000 instead of 9000.   Found em in spells =)

Also under pickpocket. Does this automatically include gold theft?  I don't see an option for that.

I threw this mod in on a whim.  And now I realize just how much potential it unlocks in the game.  This is really an underrated mod.  Thank you for taking the time to make this.

It's under "Can steal misc item". Gold (septims) is "misc item".

Its also possible, that code has some bugs. Maybe one day I should also upgrade this part.

Tried that with Chaurus and Giant Spider Animations, and it didn't work for me. On each stage switch the creature got small and then immediately big again.

I tried adding a Utility.wait(0.1) before the scaling happens and then the creature scaled correctly half of the time.

So, to be sure I repeated each scaling operation three times (with waiting in between) and now the scaling is correct most of the time.

Thanks for feedback.

Its works for me with a single SetScale call, but based on other threads it looks like not everyone has this problem, or they have but its kinda different.

I could add extra option to scale actors multiple times. Instead of On/Off (whats now) change it into [0 to N].

Thanks for feedback.

Its works for me with a single SetScale call, but based on other threads it looks like not everyone has this problem, or they have but its kinda different.

I could add extra option to scale actors multiple times. Instead of On/Off (whats now) change it into [0 to N].

I'd try that if you make it.  I have mixed results with the setscale 1, but I'm not sure why.  It seems some races scale well with that option and some don't, resulting in flashes of scaling other people mention.  I'm almost certain it's the non-vanilla races or races whose height or scale are furthest from 1.00 that have the biggest issue, but I can't pinpoint the thing exactly.

BTW, that light option.  Wouldn't it be better if it was on the partner instead of on the character? Ok, the best option would be to have two lights but that might push it too much.

Hey all.....i have a question.....if and when you catch a disease .....what exactly happens to pc and npc? How do you cure the disease? Also....can you catch a disease from your wife? Thanks

The diseases is the normal Skyrim-diseases and is cured the same way regardless of getting a disease from being bitten by a wolf/skeewer/bear/... or due to having sex with your wife. While a mod exists making the diseases more realistic, I'm not aware of any mods adding syphilis, gonorrhae, chlamydia and so on to Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a great mod, I can't wait to try it in conjunction with the other combat sex mods. Have you considered adding a robbery option to the pickpocketing aspect? It would be neat to have aggressors rob the victim blind after sex regardless of the victim's skills. I know Submit has such an option, but it would be great if your mod could add this to Sexlab defeat.

• 1 month later...

I think that a great addition could be a percentage to lower Stamina (not the regen but exactly the value) mainly, but eventually also magicka. (Health doen's make a lot of sense).

Why? Because having sex, normally, consumes a lot of energy, both physical (stamina) and mental (magicka).

HNY

I agree with that, i think stamina drain makes more sense as a debuff than health does.

Uploaded new version. Did a major code rewrite of what was before under start, end, buff, debuff.

I changed how you setup when an effect will trigger. I changed this, so it will be easier to add new effects and conditions (when to start). With the way old code was structred, I spend most of time writing MCM menu options :(

I hope its also more clear and flexible for users.