[mod] Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

15 minutes ago, Luxorserg50 said:

Yes, I wrote at the beginning that I used it Carnalitas Slavery Expansion - PA compatch, but almost immediately abandoned it and this had no effect.
With mods 1.Carnalitas 2. Expansion of slavery Carnalitas the name of the menu items does not become normal. The integrity of the game files was checked - files is ok.

Also please write how you managed to make your translation work in the game - the game does not see my translation.

If you deleted compatch, I think it should work.
I don't know what language you are using, but if you put in the modified language file as I said above, it should work.
For example in korean,

Carnalitas Slavery Expansion\localization\korean\bce_birth_control_l_korean.yml
and bce_birth_control_l_korean.yml start with l_korean: 

If that doesn't work, you might be using symbols like " or {} incorrectly when translating.
Or compare it with the localization files of other mods you use.
If that doesn't work, then I don't know sorry

2 minutes ago, kradnaz said:

If you deleted compatch, I think it should work.
I don't know what language you are using, but if you put in the modified language file as I said above, it should work.
For example in korean,

Carnalitas Slavery Expansion\localization\korean\bce_birth_control_l_korean.yml
and bce_birth_control_l_korean.yml start with l_korean: 

If that doesn't work, you might be using symbols like " or {} incorrectly when translating.
Or compare it with the localization files of other mods you use.
If that doesn't work, then I don't know sorry

Thanks a lot for trying to help me.

The problem turned out to be in the language of the game, when changing to English, the mod works fine.

It remains to understand why the game in my language does not want to see and use the folder with my localization.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 12:55 AM, Durante said:

Assign sex slave crashes the game

You need to have Carnalites Slavery Expanded as LAST on the list of Mods ... cause you NEED that GUI character window. 

Or else it keeps crashing the game.  if it stops other mods from working cause you need their GUI. then it sadly isn't compatible. 

15 hours ago, DancingDodo69 said:

Is there any way to get a scrollbar or expanded trait list to work with this mod?
I find that with the new traits added by this and base Carnalitas it is very easy to get more traits than can be shown.

Here you go toss it into the carnalites slavery expanded after unzipping, and you have a trait scroll bar. 

Oh LordDGP feel free to use the file. if PDX updates the shared list in the next patch. 

Just find the traits_scroller that is where the scrollbox for trait is. so you can update it even if I am not around. 

gui.zip

6 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

Here you go toss it into the carnalites slavery expanded after unzipping, and you have a trait scroll bar. 

Oh LordDGP feel free to use the file. if PDX updates the shared list in the next patch. 

Just find the traits_scroller that is where the scrollbox for trait is. so you can update it even if I am not around. 

gui.zip 8.76 kB · 3 downloads

Does this only work on new games? It doesn't appear to be working on my save file :(
But it does appear to be working on my new game

3 hours ago, DancingDodo69 said:

Does this only work on new games? It doesn't appear to be working on my save file :(
But it does appear to be working on my new game

It should work on save games, if you have enough traits to make the game switch to tiny traits (the last group of the traits) before that you do not need a scroll bar, since all the traits show up.  unless you are on a different version of the game, I made it for 1.9x if you are using older version of CK3 you do not need it, cause the traits were in a different file. 

4 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

It should work on save games, if you have enough traits to make the game switch to tiny traits (the last group of the traits) before that you do not need a scroll bar, since all the traits show up.  unless you are on a different version of the game, I made it for 1.9x if you are using older version of CK3 you do not need it, cause the traits were in a different file. 

image.png.fcd6f21e7b509611c96df1d59ec32157.png

Nope :(

But on this relatively fresh game it seems to work
image.png.8dff300d2083658b0518196307fd3ea5.png

28 minutes ago, DancingDodo69 said:

image.png.fcd6f21e7b509611c96df1d59ec32157.png

Nope :(

But on this relatively fresh game it seems to work
image.png.8dff300d2083658b0518196307fd3ea5.png

1 Check on the mods if the list is in the mod that is at the last place.

but since I made it even to work with the base game. any other mods added I can't imagine that is even important.

2 use debug mode ad/remove a trait to your character from old save game personality or normal trait. to see if the scroll bar pops up

46 minutes ago, Drake_Hound said:

1 Check on the mods if the list is in the mod that is at the last place.

but since I made it even to work with the base game. any other mods added I can't imagine that is even important.

2 use debug mode ad/remove a trait to your character from old save game personality or normal trait. to see if the scroll bar pops up

image.png.cc2edde0ef6df8ee82714647055e38db.png

These are the mods that I believe touch upon interface. It is added to the Expansion one.

Interestingly it seems the mod works on some of my vassals with 4 personality traits. Might also work on 3 personality trait vassals if they can obtain enough normal traits to trigger it.
Unfortunately as you can see I have designed this game around a single immortal ruler, so I'd much rather find a solution for her...

17 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

You need to have Carnalites Slavery Expanded as LAST on the list of Mods ... cause you NEED that GUI character window. 

Or else it keeps crashing the game.  if it stops other mods from working cause you need their GUI. then it sadly isn't compatible. 

GUI doesn't seem to do with this, game still crashes when assigning slave role, even when the mod is at the bottom of the load order. Thanks for making my game crash again. :)

Edited by Durante
1 hour ago, DancingDodo69 said:

Welp figured out that adding a 4th personality trait is what makes it show up. Very peculiar

Ops that is my fault, yeah I made the scroller have enough space for 4 personality instead of 3... since my games are custom for 4 personalities or more.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

GUI doesn't seem to do with this, game still crashes when assigning slave role, even when the mod is at the bottom of the load order. Thanks for making my game crash again. :)

Well I had that problem a while back, are you using PA for example ? cause that one has a REVEAL gui. the reveal has to be in it .. so unless you know how to mod the reveal into the window_character_gui. it is not compatible currently with slavery expanded. 

So ask Lordgdp .. to make window_character_gui that is compatible with PA, while have one, am not sharing it cause it has modifier scroller and other features that might break people games. 

15 hours ago, thalse said:

Hello I have a issue with the prostitute trait path, it just doesn't increase and i have this weird name instead "trait_track_lifestyle_prostitute"

image.png.6f751ae12890dd599fe5704338c73148.png

Carnalitas handles the prostitution xp the classical way. You have a defined chance to level up immediately instead of gradually improving.
This and also the localization error is from Carnalitas.

2 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Carnalitas handles the prostitution xp the classical way. You have a defined chance to level up immediately instead of gradually improving.
This and also the localization error is from Carnalitas.

Yes sorry, i thought this prostitution trait was handled by your mod, my mistake :/

On 6/16/2023 at 6:55 PM, piggy king said:

I was wondering if anyone could update this to make it work again.

picture 1 (2).png

If by that you mean GUI compatch for latest version of PA and CSE(in a way that you have slavery window and all Gui changes that PA does) then i made one. You can find it in carnalitas discord in slavery expansion channel.