[mod] Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

So let me get this straight.. the latest working update made by emottt suddenly needs lazy's dynamic affairs when previous versions never did? That's.. unfortunate since EPE users can no longer use this now. LDA isn't EPE compatible and says it directly on it's main page. This needs a updated version that doesn't force the usage of LDA for EPE users. Not to mention LDA isn't used or wanted by everyone for obvious reasons. Should of added optional compatibility instead of a forced dependency. Talk about a downer.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 9:24 AM, InsanityPie said:

So let me get this straight.. the latest working update made by emottt suddenly needs lazy's dynamic affairs when previous versions never did? That's.. unfortunate since EPE users can no longer use this now. LDA isn't EPE compatible and says it directly on it's main page. This needs a updated version that doesn't force the usage of LDA for EPE users. Not to mention LDA isn't used or wanted by everyone for obvious reasons. Should of added optional compatibility instead of a forced dependency. Talk about a downer.

Gee are you in luck, cause had to do it anyway for my own mods.

Dump it into the gui folder. 

this one is v1.12 need carnalitas. (which is a requirement anyway for this mod)

But not made for CBO, or anything else that modifies the window_character.gui

And stop bashing LDA I love it :P can't wait till unlanded, and see what to the poor Queen. especially combined with wicked deviant.

Cause only the rigging LazyIcarus worked on was huge amount of work. let alone the clothes and slave collar. 

window_character.gui

Edit

So am going back to being lazy... cause fixed all the errors. beside 3 from Carnalitas 2.3 character errors.

and 2 from Localisation Errors that will happen with Carnalites. cause of pregnancy control

gee 29 downloads and nobody even notice their SEX slaves are not working.

Also refixed Demand on Sex to fire animation again. . 

Well I think I can be lazy again. sorry too late to complain :P 

Edited by Drake_Hound
need to update a correct file

Ok really the final version.. less error but need just Carnalitas or any other mod and the old syntax C/ Character etc starts again. 

So not on my end. but atleast this version doesn't go Jminoi crazy anymore

Edit reason for removing so nobody else use this one ever again. 

sorry will upgrade a fully carnalitas 2.4 full version today. if you cannot wait use the one below, it is more compatible with carnalitas 2.4 

Edited by Drake_Hound
3 minutes ago, pbmkzxy said:

Thanks good friend, I'll try this out. Do you mind if I share this on the Carnalitas Discord?

No I don't mind, anything I post, I don't mind people taking the code or doing something with.

this one I didn't had to do much at all, unlike the carnalitas 2.3 version but that one, I do not mind what people do with it, or not even give me credit. 

One of the reason I do not upload something for real. other then forum post, is cause then I would be responsible. for maintaining it. 

:P what you mean plenty of dead mods. just call me old fashion and lazy :P but super smart. 

Slavery Expansion for Carnalitas 2.4 

I maintained the Carnalitas Carn had sex effect with this mod BCE inserted.. cause still some stuff missing so the orignal 1.06 had sex effect couldn't be injected into base game without where is some partner errors  atleast no jomino errors. 

But Pharaoh sex effect even if people put this after carnalitas and before whatever would still be maintained.

atleast 80% of the sub mods wouldn't get issues. if you do have issues, it should be the base carnalitas 2.4 sex effect (cause it basically the same) 

no errors after carnalitas in this version. aside from the 2 duplicate localisation error cause of carn and this one birth control. 

Carnalitas Slavery Expansion for carnalitas 2.4.zip

1 minute ago, pbmkzxy said:

Thanks, I tried using WinMerge to update it myself but got confused when editing some files haha

Oh I just use NOTEPAD ++ and go trough them manually.. as I have always done. 

That is why you can see the time stamp. before I save them again. 

6 minutes ago, Drake_Hound said:

Oh I just use NOTEPAD ++ and go trough them manually.. as I have always done. 

That is why you can see the time stamp. before I save them again. 

Yeah I also mostly use Notepad++ for editing mods for my own preference but when a mod is updated I use WinMerge because it's easier to make sure the changes I made are carried over to the newer version of the mod. Once again, many thanks!

Just now, pbmkzxy said:

Yeah I also mostly use Notepad++ for editing mods for my own preference but when a mod is updated I use WinMerge because it's easier to make sure the changes I made are carried over to the newer version of the mod. Once again, many thanks!

No problems my own fault trying to promote 2.3 ... if I had known it was such a hassle, I would have never started it.

Gawdsake still have nightmares about fixing errors .... >.< without being able to use advance scripting codes. 

OK WILL DO IT CAPS ... this is for CARNALITAS 2.5

It seems somehow this BCE birth control triggers and faith issue, did something to trigger stuff that was for future expansion.

causing hidden errors that didn't show up on the log. 

I am not 100% sure cause need to investigate further trough all the scripts. 

Sorry my mistake yesterday didn't insert the new V2 codes into the had_sex_effect but instead manual edited it.

so the errors didn't show up. if you want to reproduce the errors.. go to BCE birth control and unhastag the faith. 

till then please update to carnalites 2.5 and this latest version if you can't LIVE with this mod.

Don't use this version till I am doing with their 2.5 fuck over :P 

Edited by Drake_Hound

I just tried to start the game using Carn 2.5 and Drake Hound's "V2 slavery expansion." I received the following errors:

[06:03:07][jomini_effect.cpp:546]: Unknown effect STRESS_EFFECTS at file: common/character_interactions/dsi_demand_sex_interaction.txt line: 113
[06:03:07][jomini_effect.cpp:546]: Unknown effect DRAMA at file: common/character_interactions/dsi_demand_sex_interaction.txt line: 114
[06:03:07][jomini_effect.cpp:997]: else/else_if not following an if or else_if at file: common/character_interactions/dsi_demand_sex_interaction.txt line: 149

Naturally, I had several other mods in the load order, but these errors clearly designate the "dsi_demand_sex_interaction.txt" which came from the slavery expansion mod.

Hope you can get this sorted.

- sj

Currently this version and the previous 2.4 version are both crashing the game for me at the initialization stage. I tried disabling other Carnalitas submods but that doesn't help. Disabling only this loads the game perfectly.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 132356.png

Edited by Zelaxo

Sorry am the guilty PARTY indeed, cause I didn't check BCE .. troughly. 

Till I am done fixing BCE please do not use any of my fixes. cause the BCE (which is a part of what I like about this mod)

Interfers with the stuff. 

I can cut it out, for people who really want the slavery expansion... 

But I prefer to fix this time troughly. 

WOW I am honored ROFL lmao ... you guys did a whole patch just for me. 

including overwrites XD 

I might as well copy half of carnalites into fixing it. 

Allright I get the point CHERI ... I will sit this 2.5 out.. . 

13 hours ago, Zelaxo said:

Currently this version and the previous 2.4 version are both crashing the game for me at the initialization stage. I tried disabling other Carnalitas submods but that doesn't help. Disabling only this loads the game perfectly.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 132356.png

The 2.4 shouldn't crash cause I have a even bigger MODS list injected into the game... that is why I left the 2.4 on the site.

The 2.5 I will not fix it, cause it is the BUG hunting Patch, with everything Birth Control and other features # to find BUGS of other people mod.