[mod] Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

3 hours ago, LordDGP said:

I updated the mod to support the newest version.

Very appreciate for your update.
I only recently used this mod and have a question. I see that slave soldiers can be assigned as knights but other slaves cannot. In the original Carnalitas, all slaves can become knights if the culture allows it. Could you tell me where is it set?

3 hours ago, lingqi19850821 said:

Very appreciate for your update.
I only recently used this mod and have a question. I see that slave soldiers can be assigned as knights but other slaves cannot. In the original Carnalitas, all slaves can become knights if the culture allows it. Could you tell me where is it set?

I limited on purpose as it defeats the purpose of slave roles.

It is set in Carnalitas Slavery Expansion\common\scripted_triggers\sso_war_and_peace_triggers.txt

You can delete this file if you want Carnalitas' behaviour.

58 minutes ago, erine1111 said:

these in this order

You can delete your pictures, thank you. I assume you use the latest CK3 version?

Can you post your error log after crashing? It can be found in Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\logs\error.log

Did you consider making game rules fo your mod features? I am fan of couple of your ideas in this mod but others I would prefer to not have in my game. Wolud be nice to be able to enable nad disable them. I removed features i don't like in  previous iteration of this mod but to be honest it took me like 4 hours. Btw thank you for this mod and mostly for the features i love: new sex slaves and the ability to gift them, demand sex button and adopting slave children.

56 minutes ago, Sok Bojowy said:

Did you consider making game rules fo your mod features? I am fan of couple of your ideas in this mod but others I would prefer to not have in my game. Wolud be nice to be able to enable nad disable them. I removed features i don't like in  previous iteration of this mod but to be honest it took me like 4 hours. Btw thank you for this mod and mostly for the features i love: new sex slaves and the ability to gift them, demand sex button and adopting slave children.

What options would you have in mind?

23 minutes ago, LordDGP said:

What options would you have in mind?

Being able to disable or enable options to not show up in the UI, like: gender focus, birth control and abdication, those totally blow my immerssion. Other good change would be if we could choose which types of slaves to be in game, like: only carnalitas base slaves or those + labourers or base + sex slaves, or all of them etc.

Hello.
I also crashed with assigning sex slaves.
I solved the problem by removing the following mod.
"Carnalitas Traits Tweaks".

It's a shame because I liked both mods.
Also, I hope this information helps someone else.
Thanks.

1 hour ago, umemitu said:

Hello.
I also crashed with assigning sex slaves.
I solved the problem by removing the following mod.
"Carnalitas Traits Tweaks".

It's a shame because I liked both mods.
Also, I hope this information helps someone else.
Thanks.

I see, that is because the mod is not updated and is not using the new prostitution xp trait.

Updated the mod, there you go.

@erine1111 This might be the solution for you as well

Carnalitas Traits Tweaks 1.1.zip

Edited by LordDGP

With the new expansion dlc, this mod makes traveling fun. You just breed mamluk bodyguards, hunters, caravan leaders, bodyguards, personal champions...mix in Bedouin and Butr cultures (for ridiculously fast traveling and loyal subjects also more culture traditions), and you just have fun holding hunts, raiding and walking around the map. With unlimited wards you're almost guaranteed to get better educated children that will likely become loyal (as slaves and subjects). Let them be free and have heirs you educate giving them land to inherit their father's accolades. It's just great. With the Nadjat (bluish green islam religion) you also get wise men really fast walking around getting pilgrimages. You can't cheese it like before. Im not sure how to level the trait up yet since I'm only a few days back playing. But overall this mod is just essential and made more important with the dlc. 

Hi.
Please, tell me, I'm facing a problem that the correct option names are not displayed, but only the technical names are displayed. I tried to run both with other mods, and only
Carnalis 2.0 + Carnalitas Slavery Expansion 1.0.6 + Carnalitas Slavery Expansion - PA Compatch but nothing changes.

The system language is different from the languages of the mod, so I changed the language in the name of all files and changed the language inside the files, but this also did not help. Screenshot example.

Mod.jpg

16 hours ago, kradnaz said:

Hi, this is the Korean localization of Carnalitas Slavery Expansion v1.0.6
I don't know if I'll be able to keep updating it, but someone might need it in the current version.
https://we.tl/t-dSs6etxKJ3

korean.zip 14.91 kB · 2 downloads

Hi! Please tell me, to create a localization, did you replace the language in the file name and the language name in the first line of the file? I also want to do localization.

2 hours ago, Luxorserg50 said:

Hi! Please tell me, to create a localization, did you replace the language in the file name and the language name in the first line of the file? I also want to do localization.

If you mean 'I_english' of the file name and in the first line of the file, then yes.
I translate to Korean, so change both to 'I_korean'.
Then, after running the translator, you can edit the sentence to make it fit.

Maybe it's because Compatch also has a translation file that you mentioned.

Edited by kradnaz
44 minutes ago, kradnaz said:

If you mean 'I_english' of the file name and in the first line of the file, then yes.
I translate to Korean, so change both to 'I_korean'.
Then, after running the translator, you can edit the sentence to make it fit.

Maybe it's because Compatch also has a translation file that you mentioned.

Thanks for the answer!
It's funny, but Compacth PA after adding my folder with localization, the interface broke and next to any character in the place of the regent, a mirrored image of this character is displayed, when the patch is turned off, everything becomes normal.

But the game just does not see the folder with my localization. About 40% of the text has already been translated, but not a single translated line has appeared in the game.

Now I only have mods Carnalis and Carnalis Slavery Expansion, game version 1.9.1 and disappointment Paradox for the fact that any update breaks everything.
Please write how did you make your localization appear in the game?

Upd.
Rollback to 1.9.0.4 did not help, instead of menu items in English or my translation, the technical names of all these items are also displayed

Edited by Luxorserg50
37 minutes ago, Luxorserg50 said:

Thanks for the answer!
It's funny, but Compacth PA after adding my folder with localization, the interface broke and next to any character in the place of the regent, a mirrored image of this character is displayed, when the patch is turned off, everything becomes normal.

But the game just does not see the folder with my localization. About 40% of the text has already been translated, but not a single translated line has appeared in the game.

Now I only have mods Carnalis and Carnalis Slavery Expansion, game version 1.9.1 and disappointment Paradox for the fact that any update breaks everything.
Please write how did you make your localization appear in the game?

Upd.
Rollback to 1.9.0.4 did not help, instead of menu items in English or my translation, the technical names of all these items are also displayed

You wrote
Carnalis 2.0 + Carnalitas Slavery Expansion 1.0.6 + Carnalitas Slavery Expansion - PA Compatch

First, if what you wrote above is correct, then you did not install the PA?
If you didn't install PA, you wouldn't need PA Compatch.

If you have a PA installed, that's weird too.
PA requires CBO to be installed, and CBO doesn't work in the current version.

As written in the mode descriptions, the order of the modes is as follows

1.Carnalitas
2.CBO
3.Physical Attributes
4.Carnalitas Slavery Expansion
5.Carnalitas Slavery Expansion - PA compatch

I'm using it like this

1.Carnalitas
2.Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

21 minutes ago, kradnaz said:

You wrote
Carnalis 2.0 + Carnalitas Slavery Expansion 1.0.6 + Carnalitas Slavery Expansion - PA Compatch

First, if what you wrote above is correct, then you did not install the PA?
If you didn't install PA, you wouldn't need PA Compatch.

If you have a PA installed, that's weird too.
PA requires CBO to be installed, and CBO doesn't work in the current version.

As written in the mode descriptions, the order of the modes is as follows

1.Carnalitas
2.CBO
3.Physical Attributes
4.Carnalitas Slavery Expansion
5.Carnalitas Slavery Expansion - PA compatch

I'm using it like this

1.Carnalitas
2.Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

Yes, I wrote at the beginning that I used it Carnalitas Slavery Expansion - PA compatch, but almost immediately abandoned it and this had no effect.
With mods 1.Carnalitas 2. Expansion of slavery Carnalitas the name of the menu items does not become normal. The integrity of the game files was checked - files is ok.

Also please write how you managed to make your translation work in the game - the game does not see my translation.