[mod] Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

1 minute ago, Frozen Lake said:

Thank you for updating this mod so relentlessly. Do we need another CSE update for Carnalitas 2.5, or can we just use CSE for Carnalitas 2.4 even with Carnalitas 2.5?

You will not get a CSE for carnalites 2.5 it is mean to keep me locked up, to see other people ERRORS... I can fix it but that means I by pass what their intention is.

And rewrite half of carnalitas.  sorry :(  you all should upgrade, to see if there are any other mods errors. 

that causes you to crash, you can still play with 2.4.. if you prefer, but that is the meaning of it. I only leave stuff that works. if I am in doubt of crashes I will delete the files and admit my mistakes .. 

7 minutes ago, Frozen Lake said:

Alright, I see. I will upgrade, of course. 
Still, CSE is a very good mod, I really hope it will be back after the Carnalitas issues have been resolved.

Don't worry it will be back, I use this beside the slaves also for birth control and getting twins. etc, already found some bugs while pulling my hair out today what went wrong.

So will fix those bugs as well, once carnalitas is in another version. 

As long you keep Carnalitas 2.4 you can still play CSE, same way created the unofficial 2.2 carnalitas for people to play their old stuff on 1.12.x that one is still around. 

And Criske is the super star here. so give her/him likes ;) 

Ok made a BARE BONES CSE for compatibility with Slavery Reimagined.

This will function standalone, but that wasn't my purpose to make this. one.

All BCE control has been removed from this version also the BCE gender control... till I have more time to make a full version again.

(sorry real life is calling)

But I hope LordDGP is back by then. cause it is his mod and codes (even if I have now officially butchered it :P )

Carnalitas 2.5 

V2 CSE goes above 

Slavery Reimagined 1.91.

Special thanks for Csirke reminding me about it. she/he is really a super star here.... shame that in time she/he might leave us again. 

And thanks to Black1 for reminding me that people just toss files around in mods. and no your 2.3 was perfect but way too much work to fix all the mods.

Special thanks for Carnalitas team, especially Cheri. and Paraoh having to put up with the shit.. well Paraoh (who probaly will yell at me again for butchering his name) 

For giving the community such a great frame work. 

It isn't perfect this one but no more jnomini errors faith/doctrine errors or whatever, just a lot of tags floating around unused but that is cause more of BCE. 

Is there still is any problems with it.. just write it here will see if I can refix it asap. 

V2 CSE barebones just for Slavery Reimagined.zip

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 11:10 PM, Drake_Hound said:

Ok made a BARE BONES CSE for compatibility with Slavery Reimagined.

This will function standalone, but that wasn't my purpose to make this. one.

All BCE control has been removed from this version also the BCE gender control... till I have more time to make a full version again.

(sorry real life is calling)

But I hope LordDGP is back by then. cause it is his mod and codes (even if I have now officially butchered it :P )

Carnalitas 2.5 

V2 CSE goes above 

Slavery Reimagined 1.91.

Special thanks for Csirke reminding me about it. she/he is really a super star here.... shame that in time she/he might leave us again. 

And thanks to Black1 for reminding me that people just toss files around in mods. and no your 2.3 was perfect but way too much work to fix all the mods.

Special thanks for Carnalitas team, especially Cheri. and Paraoh having to put up with the shit.. well Paraoh (who probaly will yell at me again for butchering his name) 

For giving the community such a great frame work. 

It isn't perfect this one but no more jnomini errors faith/doctrine errors or whatever, just a lot of tags floating around unused but that is cause more of BCE. 

Is there still is any problems with it.. just write it here will see if I can refix it asap. 

V2 CSE barebones just for Slavery Reimagined.zipFetching info...

Unfortunately crashing the game for me on 1.12.4

On 4/14/2024 at 12:54 AM, Durante said:

Unfortunately crashing the game for me on 1.12.4

Cause it has a windows_character_gui. and this CSR barebones was made in 1.12.4 

If you use another windows character_gui. this one has to be last or something Black1 did with PA shortened and made a new windows_character_gui.

I know people like to miss match GUI, but even on the original file, you need to do what LordDGP said, so if your mods contains windows_character_gui. then mod in what it says on the first page. 

So if you do not understand that, then you will keep crashing with multiple mod. 

Carnalitas goes first.

This mods goes before Slavery Reimagined. (if you use it)

If you don't make sure that stuff like PA (who hasn't updated their windows_character_gui) goes before it. 

if you still want the height etc with CSRE then cut out Black1 windows_character_gui from barebones PA mod. 

CSRE isn't compatible with AGOT (unless Pharoax made a new windows_character_gui for AGOT)

or any other total conversion mods, who totally changed the windows_character_gui.  if you want to make it compatible the GUI go to page 1 and do what LordDGP posted. 

10 hours ago, guilermore said:

Is there male slave prostitution?

Yes that is in game rules, who can be prostitute. so that is base Carnalitas game rule, you need to set it on equal for male slave prostitution to work. 

Think default prostitution on carnalitas is women only (but I could be wrong, on this subject)