SexLab Framework Development

Is there a way to get the C++ source for the SKSE plugin? It looks like the Github repo only contains a compiled .dll and the git.loverslab.com server hasn't seemed to be working, for at least the last few days. The website returns an error from Cloudshare saying that it's unable to connect to the server and the git client is also unable to connect to the server when trying to clone from the repo URL.

Also, on a related note, does anyone know where the C++ source for the SOS SKSE plugin might be downloaded?

On 3/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Ashal said:

fuck i hate discord....anyways....

here is a updated "sslCreatureAnimationSlots" (i used the one from your dev build) it has all of Skyrim's stock (+DLC) races but nothing else (no mod races):
sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc

not that it matters too much since "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" sort of overrides it...but if you want some SLAL packs to be able to work without having MNC installed you may want to use it.

in my SLAL conversion of the SL creature pack i fixed some settings for the spider animations, but i don't know how to back port them, so if you want to keep the creature pack as non-SLAL these are the SLAL animation settings i used:

Spoiler

Animation(
    id="Spider_Double",
    name="(Large Spider) Double",
    tags="Gone,Bestiality,Dirty,Gangbang,Spider,Vaginal,Oral",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=VaginalOralAnal, open_mouth=True),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="LargeSpiders", forward=80, rotate=180),
    actor3=CreatureMale(race="LargeSpiders", forward=37, rotate=180),
)

Animation(
    id="Spider_Penetration",
    name="(Large Spider) Penetration",
    tags="Gone,Bestiality,Dirty,Rough,Spider,Big Spider,Vaginal",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=VaginalAnal),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="LargeSpiders", forward=35, rotate=180),
)

Animation(
    id="BigSpider_Penetration",
    name="(Giant Spider) Penetration",
    tags="Gone,Bestiality,Dirty,Rough,Spider,Big Spider,Vaginal",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=VaginalAnal),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="GiantSpiders", forward=35, rotate=180),
)

but i still think MNC/SLAL is the way to go, the animations are not much use without creature penises anyways.
there's also the fact that i can add support for Argonian/Khajiit tail animations.

the problem with creature on creature animations is that they are getting loaded when they should not be and vice versa, Eg:
matchmaker cast on dog & player:

player and dog.jpg

but "horse on canine" tries to play

matchmaker cast on 2 werewolves:

werewolf on werewolf.jpg

in this screenshot only the 4 at the bottom are for "werewolf on werewolf"

matchmaker cast on dog first, then werewolf:

wwanddog mm cast on dog first.jpg

identical list as the last one* but this time only the 5th one from the bottom is right.

*i assume it's because there is a werewolf setup as actor #2 in all of these animations.

matchmaker cast on werewolf first, then dog:

wwanddog mm cast on ww first.jpg

none of these are right, and it's loading all animations that have the dog as actor # 2.

(but oddly solo creature animations work fine)

finally there is the last annoyance: the 2 race limit.
a few of us would like to make 3 way animations such as "werewolf and wolf on human" and "falmer and Chaurus on human", but we can't because only 2 of the 3 races will animate.

EDIT: the swap actor positions function does not work on werewolf/werewolf and dragon/dragon animations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 12:54 AM, Ashal said:

It's for SE.

An LE version won't be available until everything is ready for official release.

That sounds like I might be doing my rebuild a little too early?  Is there any chance of a vague ETA?  This year/this summer/this month/etc? ?
Thanks, regardless.  Worth a Patreon bump!

another thing for my list:

the swap actor positions function does not work on werewolf/werewolf and dragon/dragon animations.

(i assume that's also the case for other creature on same creature animations, but right now werecreatures and dragons are the only ones with substantial animations)

• 1 month later...

Hi, i just wanted to ask if the sexlab 1.59c version is around somewhere. Because for some reason it gives me a lot less trouble then the latest version. My problem with the latest version is that for some reason except for foreplay proficiency i do not gain any proficiency at all. While other npc-npc animations don't seem have the same problem. I can not remember anytime when i had the same problem with the 1.59c version. In fact i can play several animations one after the other and gain nothing. So is there something that can be done about that.

With high regards,

Reinyn

On 6/29/2020 at 11:00 PM, sidfu said:

no mod uses the sexlab stats really

(SLSF uses them + great in combination with SRR comments (weee, I'm actually not sure if SLSF uses SL stats))

SLAC uses those stats for a higher chance that creature succeed with an approach.

TDF-Prostitution uses those to check whore skills

DW checks for virgin status (but also has it's own check)

That's only the obvious ones ^^

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

SILF uses them + great in combination with SRR comments

SLAC uses those stats for a higher chance that creature succeed with an approach.

TDF-Prostitution uses those to check whore skills

That's only the obvious ones ^^

I honestly haven't kept up with if any mods were using them or not. I've been assuming practically no mods have been using them. Sort of felt like the stats were a huge wasted development effort cause nobody really used them. Warms my cold jaded heart to know there are in fact mods actually making use of them.

Currently my plan for what to do before releasing 1.63 final.

1. Creature+Creature animation support
  2. Swap positions hotkey working in creature animations that should  support it
  3. Test and smooth out support for player as creature
  4. Setup a FOMOD installer for future releases (Is there a guide to creating fomod installers anywhere?)

@MadMansGun Is there a quick and easy way to become werewolf on a new test character, and are there animations available in current MNC that would  help test the above, if so, which ones so I can quickly call them while testing?

17 minutes ago, Ashal said:

I honestly haven't kept up with if any mods were using them or not. I've been assuming practically no mods have been using them. Sort of felt like the stats were a huge wasted development effort cause nobody really used them. Warms my cold jaded heart to know there are in fact mods actually making use of them.

I honestly hope that it will be something that will be looked at eventually. No rush for it of course, but as it is now i am using sexlab stats manipulator solely to keep track of any proficiency increases and from what i have seen you can have sex thirty times ( maybe a bit exaggerated ) without any increase at all. Problem is between 2 npc's it seems to work fine. Of course one can use that same stats manipulator to increase the skills however one likes but i guess i am just that kind of guy that likes natural progression.

With high regards,

Reinyn

7 minutes ago, reinyn said:

I honestly hope that it will be something that will be looked at eventually. No rush for it of course, but as it is now i am using sexlab stats manipulator solely to keep track of any proficiency increases and from what i have seen you can have sex thirty times ( maybe a bit exaggerated ) without any increase at all. Problem is between 2 npc's it seems to work fine. Of course one can use that same stats manipulator to increase the skills however one likes but i guess i am just that kind of guy that likes natural progression.

The rate at which stuff "levels up" is based off how long you spend in an animation. So if you spend just 10 seconds in a sexlab animation, the xp you get for your skills is minimal.

One thing I can and should add, is an MCM option that changes the scaling of the skills so users can have them level up faster or slower as desired. 

33 minutes ago, Ashal said:

The rate at which stuff "levels up" is based off how long you spend in an animation. So if you spend just 10 seconds in a sexlab animation, the xp you get for your skills is minimal.

One thing I can and should add, is an MCM option that changes the scaling of the skills so users can have them level up faster or slower as desired. 

Thanks for clarifying that, but honestly when i do use the pre-foreplay tag my standard times spend for the animations are,

- stage 1: 25 seconds

- stage 2: 20 seconds

- stage 3: 25 seconds

- stage 4: 15 seconds

- stage 5: 12 seconds

And that is for both animations played. When not using pre-foreplay animation they are,

- stage 1: 45 seconds

- stage 2: 30 seconds

- stage 3: 40 seconds

- stage 4: 25 seconds

- stage 5: 18 seconds

But honestly, thanks for taking your time to look at this.

With high regards,

Reinyn

35 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Is there a quick and easy way to become werewolf on a new test character,

A. use the console's set race command. (not the best option)

B. use the console's add spell command.

C. use xedit to add the spell as a race power to whatever race you want.

" WerewolfChange "Beast Form" [SPEL:00092C48] "

46 minutes ago, Ashal said:

and are there animations available in current MNC that would  help test the above, if so, which ones so I can quickly call them while testing?

no, for Creature+Creature animations you would need "Horny Creatures of Skyrim"

as for the animation names just look at the "Data\SLAnims\source\HCOSWildlife.txt"

also you should talk to osmelmc, the newest build of "SexLab Utility Plus" that they are working on has fixed many of the creature problems i talked about.

Been checking out the github development just wanted to ask specifically about the "Added slider option to control how much mouth opens during oral anima… " are these files we can copy and paste into our game and they will work?

I ask as I have copied the pex and psc files into my folders and nothing happened there's no slider and this would be a awesome feature to have unless im doing something completely absurd. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 12:04 PM, Chickenwink said:

Been checking out the github development just wanted to ask specifically about the "Added slider option to control how much mouth opens during oral anima… " are these files we can copy and paste into our game and they will work?

I ask as I have copied the pex and psc files into my folders and nothing happened there's no slider and this would be a awesome feature to have unless im doing something completely absurd. Thanks!

Github development?  I've been out of the Skyrim loop for a year.  Can anyone give me an update or at least some links?

1 hour ago, bluepigeon said:

Github development?  I've been out of the Skyrim loop for a year.  Can anyone give me an update or at least some links?

On 3/30/2020 at 12:24 PM, Ashal said:

In effort to keep myself more motivated/accountable to make progress on the update, I've setup a GitHub repo for my development build. I'll be pushing updates to it as I progress. People are free to download and use it, or even make pull requests if they feel so inclined to fix something themselves.

https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab

• 4 weeks later...

@Ashal

Hello,

I am trying to compile a script for private/personal use from the latest dev build on github. I keep getting the following errors:

sslSystemConfig.psc(257,16): unknown type sslthreadhook[]
sslSystemConfig.psc(893,46): unknown type sslthreadhook
sslSystemConfig.psc(898,20): unknown type sslThreadHook
sslSystemConfig.psc(911,25): unknown type sslthreadhook[]

I have all of the prerequisite source scripts and have no issues compiling with the older official version (1.63 b8)

The reason for the error is the compiler is looking for sslThreadHook.psc - this script was removed from the latest dev build.

If I add the missing script from the older 1.63 b8 version, it compiles correctly but then the game freezes up.

Any idea what I can do to get around this and properly compile a script with the latest dev build? Any help or info is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 9:55 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Would be awesome if the new SLFbeta would come without animations and all default SLF animations would be added via SLAL or optional download.

Reason:

• some SLF animations are glitched or better alternatives are available.
  • reduced animation amount that get registered via FNIS even if not used ingame.
  • faster SLF configuration on new games (most time is lost while deactivation all those SLF animations)
  • freedom of choice of animations for users
  • no double installed animations with MNC and billy animations

At least a basic set of anims should be in SL. Not many, but better ones. Independent from other mods you would have to install afterwards. Even if it is just for testing.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

At least a basic set of anims should be in SL. Not many, but better ones. Independent from other mods you would have to install afterwards. Even if it is just for testing.

Yeah, but I thought I start with the Sledgehammer Method and all parties meet in the middle at the end.

Reducing the amount of preinstalled animations would be already progress! ?

But there is hope!

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

the problem is that the animations native to Sexlab are ALWAYS selected first by Sexlab when a new animation starts. 
And Sexlab only selects 125 animations in that list. 

So if you use Sexlab Tools to change a scene, Sexlab Native Animations always block a good part of that 125 animation slots, reducing variety of options drastically. 
This is not known by many and is the TRUE animation limit, not FNIS (now unlimited), not SLAL (now 1000). 

OsmelMCs sexlab utility makes the selection more random, but still prioritizes the Sexlab Native Animations.
I will make SLAL packs for those animations soon, making them available easily as any others. 

The thing is, to make things compatible and convenient there should be only one System to add Sexlab animations. Devious Devices, ZAP Framework and also Sexlab itself should contain no animations at all (and I will release patches that will remove those too). 

1 hour ago, kplh said:

In my opinion SLAL should just be merged into SL Framework itself - SLAL is clearly the better way of loading animations, so might as well have it as default behavior. Would also save a plugin slot.

I totally agree. I just dont know if then all SLAL pack ESPs would need to be updated.