SexLab Framework Development

On 8/17/2019 at 6:00 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Since by default the Sexlab Framework makes having sex = having an orgasm you need only look at the count of times the actor had sex using the statistics in the Sexlab Framework.  A mod that allows multiple orgasms should add it's own stats and since the framework allows custom stats to be added that would be a relatively easy addition to whatever mod that is.

What if I have SLSO or want to know how many times my character came from DD plugs?

• 2 months later...

This is embarassing... But, I did something real dumb a few weeks ago and accidentally reformatted the harddrive I used to store my copy of the SexLab Git repo. Due to my stupidly and/or negligence, I never got the gitlab back up and running to have an online backup of it... So I have to reset all my progress on the update back to the last released public version. The repo progress though, is somewhat important to me.

So... I'm asking if anybody here has a copy of the SexLab Framework Git repository that they can send me to restart from? I realize any copies of it people might have will still be from v1.62 or older, when the gitlab was still alive, but it's better to have that then start the repo over completely.

I can restart my repo/progress over from the latest beta release of 1.63 easy enough obviously. Though it comes with the loss of the many fixes I've completed since the last 1.63 beta... There's nothing I can do about that at this point. Much of it can be redone and remembered by browsing this thread and other bug reports, thankfully.

In any case. If anybody reading this has a version of the SexLab Framework Git repo that used to be public. Message me asap! I need a copy of it to restart my own repo from.

Although the Gitlab was never up and running for the past few years, I did maintain my local Git repo pretty regularly. After this brutal lesson in loss of progress... I assure you i'll be getting the Gitlab back up and running asap...

16 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

well.....there's the "Internet Archive: Wayback Machine", i think that has v1.62.

edit:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160816125813/http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework

Doesn't include the git history. Which is the important part. And the entire purpose of a repo.

What I'm after here is basically the hidden ".git" folder. Which anybody who cloned the repo in the past few years should have in the same folder they cloned it into. If you did this, but have the default windows setting set to hide hidden files, you likely haven't noticed this .git folder I need, but it's there...

----

@WaxenFigure Unless I'm mistaken here; you're somebody I can remember at some point having used the git dev version of sexlab.... any luck that you still have that?

If that HDD is not in use, ie its just data, have you thought of attempting recovery? If it is one file this .git file, then it might recover if you haven't done anything on the HDD since formatting it? 

I recommend EaseUS data recovery if you are going to try that, I have had a lot of success with it.

22 minutes ago, RohZima said:

If that HDD is not in use, ie its just data, have you thought of attempting recovery?

It was an SSD, not a HDD. Important difference.

SSD's with TRIM enabled make data recover pretty impossible/improbable.

And .git is a folder of important files, not a single file.

16 hours ago, Ashal said:

@WaxenFigure Unless I'm mistaken here; you're somebody I can remember at some point having used the git dev version of sexlab.... any luck that you still have that?

I'll look but I'm pretty sure that I never got the GIT version. 

Did you never have a backup made on another drive?  I have one network attached drive that my system backups to regularly just in case my main drive fails.

I looked and cannot find any copies of anyone's projects.  I keep ancient copies of pretty much everything (I have copies of every version of Sexlab since the initial release) but evidently I never used GIT to copy the GIThub version.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

If you have Sexlab installed you already have it.

The \Data\Scripts\Source\SexlabFramework.PSC file IS the SDK documenting the API.

thanks, yeah I finally realized I had some mod overwriting sslActorAlias because when I first tried SL none of the animations were lining up and I installed some mod called DebugAnimationScripts.rar I found on some link here and it kept creating complilation errors so it must have been some outdated file this guy added debug stuff to... anyways once I got rid of that mod and installed Creatures, I was able to compile a script with the SexLabFramework property... now I need a tutorial that can help me make a quest... in regards to setting up the quest in creation kit. I may just make a thread actually. I have my dialogue but I want to trigger actions on a couple npc's once I finish talking to a wench form immersive wenches

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2017 at 7:40 AM, Ashal said:

It used to be 100 by default for both, but a lot of people complained about getting deformation in the jaw as a result. For me, the 60 seems to open big enough while avoiding the deformation issue. It probably depends on some custom mesh/skeleton being installed or not somewhere though. Maybe I'll add a "bigger open mouth" option or let the amount be adjustable in 1.63

Can you make this option or is already implemented by another mod? in my case the open mouth is not wide enough.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem and I would appreciate your help.

After starting a new games the sexlab animations are loading quickly. After a few hours into the game the animations take extremely long to load. Around 30 seconds before the information about animation type is shown on the screen, and for next 30-40 seconds the characters are aligning for the animation. Sometimes the animation doesn't even start, the characters are just standing still, or just one is animated.

I tried to clean the system multiple times, but it achieves nothing. There's no improvement in the loading time.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

6 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Might be the background sweep to clear spell effects (related to clearing high heels height).  Does your character use a lot of spells?

I usually play as the mage, so yeah. A lot :).

Although these are normal spells, not the status spells.

3 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I usually play as the mage, so yeah. A lot :).

Although these are normal spells, not the status spells.

Doesn't matter.  The way Sexlab clears the spell effect for heels height is blind; it has to scan through all active spell effects to find what it is looking for.  If you open the console, you will see it doing this.

EDIT: Note that doesn't mean every spell, just that there are a lot of things that add spell-like effects as your game progresses, including spells that you actually get.

5 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Doesn't matter.  The way Sexlab clears the spell effect for heels height is blind; it has to scan through all active spell effects to find what it is looking for.  If you open the console, you will see it doing this.

EDIT: Note that doesn't mean every spell, just that there are a lot of things that add spell-like effects as your game progresses, including spells that you actually get.

OK, I was unaware of that. Is there a way to clean this up?

1 minute ago, Seijin8 said:

You could turn off the "clear heels" option.  But then if there are heels in the scene, they won't align right and "fixing" them in-scene will break the animation for every other case.

Well, I can always nullify hdt high heels effect, so the heels won't add the height to the character.