SexLab Framework Development

3 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Well, I can always nullify hdt high heels effect, so the heels won't add the height to the character.

Sure, or tweak the mechanism for it the same way the hdt sit fix did so that it never applies during a sex scene.  That'd be my preferred fix.

EDIT: Actually looking at that would be a nightmare to use.  Forget I said it.

HDT Heels reworked for SL.7z

This is a rework of the HDT esm (with sitting height fixes) and a script.

1. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't use it.
  2. This only works on HDT heels using the base effect script.  That should work on most HDT heels, but if the maker did something odd, it may not work.
  3. Will have no effect on NioHeels
  4. Was based on the HDT sitting height fix variant of heels, no idea if it works without
  5. Was only tested on my game with the player and a few 1p animations.  Has not been rigorously tested.

Who Needs This:

Nobody.  But if you are having overly long delays before scenes start AND you are using HDT heels AND you have Sexlab checking for heels height, then this might fix your issue.

How it works:

HH Effect now listens for SL event hooks and if it hears one runs a quick update to see if the wearer is involved in the scene.  If so, it removes the height adjust and goes into a 5 second loop (probably not necessary, but prevents the issue of missing an end hook).  On the end of scene or an update loop that sees the actor is no longer involved in a scene, it restores the effect and stops updating.

No promises, held harmless for damages, may cause cancer, etc.

Use at your own risk.

EDIT: Oh, and may not work on existing shoes, you may have to get new ones for the effect to function right.  Not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, skyromancee said:

Hello, I wonder if it is possible to achieve non-Nude animations using SexLab framework.

Clothing has nothing to do with the animations themselves.

Stripping is managed in the Sexlab MCM.

If you mean create animations that manipulate clothes, then yes it is technically possible with a very complex setup of animations, physics and keywords to tell Sexlab not to touch the clothes in this case, but it would never be reliable, and would be a nightmare for most users to navigate.  Also, animators would have to create their animations with this in mind, and that isn't likely to happen, even if such a system existed.

3 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Clothing has nothing to do with the animations themselves.

Stripping is managed in the Sexlab MCM.

If you mean create animations that manipulate clothes, then yes it is technically possible with a very complex setup of animations, physics and keywords to tell Sexlab not to touch the clothes in this case, but it would never be reliable, and would be a nightmare for most users to navigate.  Also, animators would have to create their animations with this in mind, and that isn't likely to happen, even if such a system existed.

Thanks for the information, Seijin8. Yes, I meant programmatically using animations without taking the clothes off. I want to create hug animation that works without issues. I just want to keep the actors clothes on. Is there a tag that prevents clothes from being taken off?

31 minutes ago, skyromancee said:

Thanks for the information, Seijin8. Yes, I meant programmatically using animations without taking the clothes off. I want to create hug animation that works without issues. I just want to keep the actors clothes on. Is there a tag that prevents clothes from being taken off?

Ah, got it.  To the best of my knowledge that can only be done through scripting.  II am not aware of an option in the system for not using undressing of some type.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone knew how "Victim's Re-dress" function works ? or could someone point me for which script to look for this re-dressing parameter is.

Not really good with scripting so it would be extremely helpful to learn how sexlab (ashal) did it.

Thanks   

1 hour ago, anubis said:

Anyone knew how "Victim's Re-dress" function works ? or could someone point me for which script to look for this re-dressing parameter is.

Not really good with scripting so it would be extremely helpful to learn how sexlab (ashal) did it.

Thanks   

Under sslThreadController, I think.  Look for "DisableRedress" and the like.

The main bit of it would likely be sslActorAlias if I remember right. As that's where stripping/unstripping is handled.

But it's basically just a bool check. If the actor is flagged as a victim, they'll either re-dress or not depending on if the setting is toggled.

56 minutes ago, Ashal said:

The main bit of it would likely be sslActorAlias if I remember right. As that's where stripping/unstripping is handled.

But it's basically just a bool check. If the actor is flagged as a victim, they'll either re-dress or not depending on if the setting is toggled.

Ah i see, that's why i couldn't find any function for it from the scripts. Just curious how you capture previously worn outfit and make it back equipped again. 

Anyway thanks for pointing that out Ashal.  

5 minutes ago, anubis said:

Ah i see, that's why i couldn't find any function for it from the scripts. Just curious how you capture previously worn outfit and make it back equipped again. 

Anyway thanks for pointing that out Ashal.  

Just look at the functions Strip() and Unstrip() in sslActorAlias

On 3/25/2020 at 8:47 PM, Ashal said:

Just look at the functions Strip() and Unstrip() in sslActorAlias

Got it. Sucks with array but think i can learned how it works to start my own code (i hope).

Thanks Ashal 

24 minutes ago, Ashal said:

In effort to keep myself more motivated/accountable to make progress on the update, I've setup a GitHub repo for my development build. I'll be pushing updates to it as I progress. People are free to download and use it, or even make pull requests if they feel so inclined to fix something themselves.

https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab

Would be awesome if the new SLFbeta would come without animations and all default SLF animations would be added via SLAL or optional download.

Reason:

• some SLF animations are glitched or better alternatives are available.
  • reduced animation amount that get registered via FNIS even if not used ingame.
  • faster SLF configuration on new games (most time is lost while deactivation all those SLF animations)
  • freedom of choice of animations for users
  • no double installed animations with MNC and billy animations
12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Would be awesome if the new SLFbeta would come without animations and all default SLF animations would be added via SLAL or optional download.

Reason:

• some SLF animations are glitched or better alternatives are available.
  • reduced animation amount that get registered via FNIS even if not used ingame.
  • faster SLF configuration on new games (most time is lost while deactivation all those SLF animations)
  • freedom of choice of animations for users
  • no double installed animations with MNC and billy animations

I literally JUST pushed an update to the git that allows this. It also splits up the AP animations and the other defaults so you can get the defaults without AP as an option as well. For it to work, you just have to remove the relevant FNIS behavior files from \meshes\actors\character\behaviors. 

For official releases, I'll probably have the default, ap, and creature animations either as optional downloads or selectable in a FOMOD.

20 minutes ago, Ashal said:

For official releases, I'll probably have the default, ap, and creature animations either as optional downloads or selectable in a FOMOD.

I can understand that. ?‍♂️

If no default animations would be integrated in SLFbeta you would get a looooot of frustrated user feedback ?

With that commercial I just have to grab the github version ?

Dreams come true!

• 5 weeks later...

I find it difficult to quickly check information for a large number of pages. Maybe someone already asked.

But is it possible to refine the sex determination system in a sex lab? There is or a man or a woman. But what if you use SOS for females?

It turns out that the genitals will be from both sexes. Hermophrodite, which can play the role of both men and women. It would be nice to add this third sex to the sexlab. 

I have to use animations for gays so that women have fun with each other. But they can also have sex animations for regular sex, if you use them for sex to both sexes at the same time.