SexLab Framework Development

On 3/24/2018 at 8:26 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Well the big take away is to NOT press the E key while having sex, that seems to be the source of the problem. What we've shared has only been how to fix it without going back to a save since this disgusting bug isn't fixed by a save and reload either.

When there isn't anything nearby to activate, I use the console to spawn an enchanting table next to me.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, wholegrain said:

It would be cool if there were options to cum inside or cum outside when you finish and loop back from an earlier stage and a bunch of variants with increased intensity(accelerated and louder moaning)/speed for the same stage so you have more control.

"I'll take OSex for $2000, Alex"

On 13.1.2018 at 2:32 AM, Ashal said:

The beta release of 1.63 and SE version are available now: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/

Dear Ashal,

after a build update of SkyrimSE by Steam I had to update SKSE to 1.5.39, but it complains about PapyrusUtil now...

"checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000001) broken version check, will crash the game"

Can you help? :-)

5 hours ago, mm64 said:

Dear Ashal,

after a build update of SkyrimSE by Steam I had to update SKSE to 1.5.39, but it complains about PapyrusUtil now...

"checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000001) broken version check, will crash the game"

Can you help? :-)

You need to install the beta 2 patch.

Ashal, 

I actually read threads only every so often.  This not a criticism or complaint at all.   I was wondering if an update to oldrim sexlab is still planned?

I seen 1.63 mentioned back in December posts but not a lot since then.  Again, not a complaint, just curious.  As far as SE, I will run SE when i see my favorite mods and animation packs have been adapted for SE and not before.  Sadly, although i love mods and have tried to create a couple times, I am hopeless there lol.  But my attempts gave me great respect for all people who do make mods.  thanks for all you do ashal.

16 minutes ago, Alli72 said:

Ashal, 

I actually read threads only every so often.  This not a criticism or complaint at all.   I was wondering if an update to oldrim sexlab is still planned?

I seen 1.63 mentioned back in December posts but not a lot since then.  Again, not a complaint, just curious.  As far as SE, I will run SE when i see my favorite mods and animation packs have been adapted for SE and not before.  Sadly, although i love mods and have tried to create a couple times, I am hopeless there lol.  But my attempts gave me great respect for all people who do make mods.  thanks for all you do ashal.

Part of the problem is that I see so few attempts to report BUGs.    I haven't managed to get SSE running cleanly with Sexlab yet so while I'm interested, I've not got a chance to do much with it myself and since SSE is not on my SSD it's already slower.

44 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Part of the problem is that I see so few attempts to report BUGs.    I haven't managed to get SSE running cleanly with Sexlab yet so while I'm interested, I've not got a chance to do much with it myself and since SSE is not on my SSD it's already slower.

Main reason not many bugs have been reported is that there are precious few bugs to find. Mods that are correctly converted, and have converted prereqs, just run.

Of the thirty or so mods I run on SSE, I have never seen a bug attributable to Sexlab SSE. Far better reliability than Oldrim is a bonus.

On 12/2/2017 at 6:53 PM, Ashal said:

In any case, next versions limit WILL be at least 750, possibly upwards of 1000. But I make this change begrudgingly, knowing how badly it's going to affect the mod's performance for anybody who makes use of it.  

Was just about to ask about the limit since I hit it. Would it be possible to add this as an install option or even a separate patch with a huge warning so that only people who more or less know what they are getting into and whose PCs can handle it install it? I personally don't really have any noticeable slowness with 500human/400creature anims but yeah I imagine an average PC could struggle with that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2018 at 3:42 AM, WaxenFigure said:

That would not be a part of the Sexlab Framework, that would be in whatever male body mod you use.

I guess what he actually wants are high elves scaled down to average nord size. Not entirely sure if it doesn't work that way already, didn't fuck hich elves in ages, but i could imagine that a simple setheight=1 works different for high/wood elves and nord, probably breton too. And advance the scaling a bit should be in the reach of SL. ;)

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:33 AM, Nymra said:

REQUEST:

Please add "Move all Actors Up/Down" to the Animation editing shortcuts. 

Searching a new location for the fun is always annoying and immersion breaking. It also takes long and is not always succesfull...

Especially animations where one actor is lying down or pushed to the ground "sink" into the ground even when its flat (problem especially on beds, too).

There should be one Key to move all actors at the same time (like rotate scene, there you move it all, no?) 

This would make Sexlab extremely more comfortable, at least for me.

Keep up the awesome work, tho :smile:

Thx for your efforts. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a request for a feature that might even be already there but i'm just too stupid to find, or maybe too difficult and need a major reqork of everything, but in case it doesn't...

would it be possible to somehow register animations in a way that certain stages don't loop, or add a hotkey to manually memorize that? Or maybe save the length for different stages for each animation individually?

1 hour ago, 7osisg4d said:

Scripting question. I have an actor reference and need to call ResetPositions() on them.  

I need to get the animating thread, right?  How would that be done?

You can hook inside animations (in case you didn't start the animation.)

With the event you have the threadid and you can use SexLab functions to get the actual ThreadController.

In case you started the animation yourself you already have it as result value.

2 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Scripting question. I have an actor reference and need to call ResetPositions() on them.  

I need to get the animating thread, right?  How would that be done?

Something along these lines:

sslThreadController control = SexLab.GetActorController(subjectActor)
    If control != none
        control.EndAnimation(True)
    EndIf

58 minutes ago, CPU said:

45 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Something along these lines:

sslThreadController control = SexLab.GetActorController(subjectActor)
    If control != none
        control.EndAnimation(True)
    EndIf

Thank you! Is there a good way to look up all these functions?

• 1 month later...