SexLab Framework Development

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, oleglo said:

Where can I access the framework's documentation? The git.loverslab.com links all time out when I try to access them? :/

Look in the source file SexLabFramework.psc for instructions on how to use most things.

• 3 weeks later...

So mxr highlighted some of DD content couple days ago, there was a notable animation issue that's been bothering me for some time:

https://youtu.be/0RYFAzRiAqM?t=265

At 4:25 min of the video the male is half way underground. That got me to see if it's actually fixable, and i believe i did it.

Go to the Sexlab's MCM - Animation Editor tab.

Select "Rough behind" animation and "NordraceF.nordracem" profile (or it might be different for your race, or maybe just edit the global?)

Select Position: Male position 2

Stage 2 and 3 adjustments set them upwards 70.00

And that should look pretty normal.

Also "DI blowjob" animation you might want to try setting the SOS up to 4 for male position for all 4 stages. It was downwards, not hitting fingers nor mouth right.

Now if only there was a way to start a specific animation... It takes time trying the debug spell which starts a random animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope it is okay to ask. You may have heard this question a lot (if so, my apologies). But now that there is an official Skyrim VR version of PapyrusUtil (only missing ToggleFreeCamera I believe), how difficult would it be to rebuild SexLab (Framework) to work with SKSE VR?

There is already a version of SoS that works:

an official VR version of jcontainer (if linking to nexus is okay?):

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495?tab=files

a correctly ported version of SkyUI with MCM:

https://github.com/Odie/skyui-vr

and a mod that adds softbody physics to bodies allowing the VR controllers to interact (again Nexus):

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

I read somewhere that the sourcecode of the SexLab DLLs etc. used to be availabe? I searched everywhere so I could try to build it myself, but could not find it. Probably misunderstood what was said :(

Of course I understand that VR headsets are still too expensive for most and the userbase is still very small, but I know that a lot of Skyrim VR players are waiting for this.

Update: you may also find this interesting (see physics mod at the bottom):

This mod is made possible by another author open sourcing their code. When I checked it, I realized it included a code segment that would change a lot of mods to better, because now we have a way(Unless you knew already) to access other actors around the player without attaching scripts to them.

Dynamically attaching scripts to actors around the player was the only way to access other actors around the player, until now. If you download the source, check scan.cpp in updateActors() function there is a for loop that accesses cell->refData.refArray this holds the references in the cell. From there you can do anything with them.

This opens the door to many amazing things.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2013 at 2:23 PM, Ashal said:

New development build uploaded

Coming up next:

• I will be going through every animation and every stage, and redoing their default alignments and setting their default SOS penis positions.

hi,

I love playing with SL mods but is awkward for me when people are in the house
and a sex scene starts to play. The erotic moaning sort of makes me scramble
for the keyboard mute but of course it does not work within Skyrim.

I am sure that other people have a similar problem.

Headphones are ok for a while but then starts to pain your ears.

I was told that this is the forum to ask for help.

I was informed and I have subsequently seen in MCM that there are check boxes for the voices
in SEXLAB framework mod. But these are hard to get to since you have to navigate to it
and then check each one.

My question is:
Is there a mod out there that can mute with a press of a button (Mute/Unmute) sexlab framework animation's
sexy moans? Only the sexy sounds.

I would say it would be a simple update since the check boxes are already available so
just a matter of having a button to toggle all the checkboxes.

I have seen the mod Keyboardfix on Nexus but it is for Skyrim SE and does not seem to work
with the 32bit version. Besides I don’t think I can do a mute and unmute.

If someone could help me with this or may be this feature could even be added to the
SEXLAB framework it would be great.

If not it is ok. There must be a mod or script that someone is willing to share somewhere that does this.

pzaw

Make a soundreplacer.

Rebuilt the structure of the Sexlab sound folder and make muted soundfiles.

Quick and dirty without compromising your sexlab installation.

Maybe name your mod SL_soundreplacer and rebuilt the folder structure of the sound-folder in sexlab. All the unwanted sounds replace in your custom mod with muted ones.

Load order of your mod has to be after SexLab of course. No esp just replaced sound files. And when you have your own space, you simply can deactivate the replacer and have the original sounds again.

Use xmedia recode or anything similar to a converting software to match the coding of SL (PCM 16bit 705 Kbps 44100Hz Mono or PCM 16 bit 768Kbps 48000Hz Mono).

You just need one and copy it a dozen times to rename it...5 Minutes of work. If your mind is a little bit twisted you could use Austin Powers sounds...oh... head cinema... Kopfkino...

"Playing with SL and no sound...tsk... perhaps the sound is the reason for the strange looks of my neighbours....should close the window... or close the curtains... maybe he/she is right"

Regards

Rogwar

Ashal - when you get a chance, can you add getRaceTypes() to sslBaseAnimation to expose the creature race types for each animation? I am trying to update Random Sex to handle creature on creature animations, and I know there are some out there where multiple race keys are present. In those cases I will need the race type for each position so that I can assign appropriate creatures.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Ashal - when you get a chance, can you add getRaceTypes() to sslBaseAnimation to expose the creature race types for each animation? I am trying to update Random Sex to handle creature on creature animations, and I know there are some out there where multiple race keys are present. In those cases I will need the race type for each position so that I can assign appropriate creatures.

Thanks!

Sure

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've some suggestions for female characters on a male role, ignore if they have been proposed before.

First, disable equipping StrapOn if character is using SOS for female stuff, so she will use schlong for animations instead of strapOn. I suppose it should be easy validating SOS keywords.

Second one, maybe can be more complicated, an Auto option for gender setting on MCM, so, player character will have a different role depending on partner gender (female role if partner is male and vice versa).

Thanks.

1 hour ago, cucurucho said:

Hi, I've some suggestions for female characters on a male role, ignore if they have been proposed before.

First, disable equipping StrapOn if character is using SOS for female stuff, so she will use schlong for animations instead of strapOn. I suppose it should be easy validating SOS keywords.

Second one, maybe can be more complicated, an Auto option for gender setting on MCM, so, player character will have a different role depending on partner gender (female role if partner is male and vice versa).

Thanks.

+1 for the stopping the Strapon being equipped for the player when SOS is being used or having a simple toggle specifically for the PC would be useful. Changing character gender to male in sexlab to deal with this has some compatibility problems with some mods like Apropos when setting gender to male disables parts of the mod for the PC.

• 3 weeks later...

Great. Would be nice to have a version that doesn't have the default non slal animations, as they are way outdated at this point and have proven to be a bit of a thorn getting rid of.

You can supress the non-creature ones, I know, but then you can't add anything else to the list without clearing it which is a pain for obvious reasons. But this doesn't affect creature animations. So an option to get rid of them entirely would be a great improvement.

Lastly, nudesuits work very much fine, just tricky to get to work sometimes. Very huge over exaggeration in the sexlab framwork description :D Way unnecessarily strong discouragement

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, canone said:

Hi, not sure if I can ask the question here but, I have 2 issue when I add the SexLabFramework and i don't really now why ? If someone can find a problem ? 

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/13/6/1553919592-fnis.png

For what i'm seeing, you're using the Sexlab 1.62 for the Legendary Edition.
Replace that one for Sexlab 1.63 for Skyrim Special Edition and try again.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-6-march-19th-2019/

5 hours ago, Cantet20 said:

For what i'm seeing, you're using the Sexlab 1.62 for the Legendary Edition.
Replace that one for Sexlab 1.63 for Skyrim Special Edition and try again.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-6-march-19th-2019/

Oh real thanks, It was just aussi stupid than that. Should I stay with Skyrim SE or it's better to have the normal one ? (for all the other mod)

How do I increase the amount of animations loaded into a scene? 

What is happening is when I start a scene, there a limit of animations it ca load, say 50. But i have like 80, eventually the game load some but not others.

I have the animations registered and working, they just don't load, not all of them at least.

I do use FNIS XXL

I use Sexlab tools, (that's when I realize there were animations missing, because I can see a list of available animations during the sex scene).

4 minutes ago, MFooxN said:

hello

i install Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion but there is no Dangerous Condition option in the MCM for me but i install  the mod 

It's an April Fool. Go ask them in the Horrible  Harassment thread and they'll tell you all about it.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Papajack55 said:

I thought I'd bring to your attention that neither one of these links actually take you to github or gitlovers site. Always stops me dead in my tracks. I'm also signed into github as I am a member.

that link has been dead for years, you need to use the "Internet Archive: Wayback Machine"

https://archive.org/web/

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2019 at 1:58 PM, ChewGun said:

Is there a mod that allows to see orgasm count? Is it even tracked by sexlab?

Since by default the Sexlab Framework makes having sex = having an orgasm you need only look at the count of times the actor had sex using the statistics in the Sexlab Framework.  A mod that allows multiple orgasms should add it's own stats and since the framework allows custom stats to be added that would be a relatively easy addition to whatever mod that is.