10 hours ago, Lenore said:

Def going to be keeping an eye out on this one, Duke is awesome! I can't, however, figure out how to get him to let my player out of the cage O.O.

That has been the only issue I had. He seems to be stuck in a routine of laying down and going to the 2 tables.

I cannot think of any new ideas than what has been listed above,  Are there any submission poses out there to use before him?  In front of people of course.  (My ex-gf only did those in private. and it was hot).

13 hours ago, Lenore said:

Def going to be keeping an eye out on this one, Duke is awesome! I can't, however, figure out how to get him to let my player out of the cage O.O.

I made it pretty easy but their is no path to getting let out its just wait for duke to talk to you and he will eather ask if you learned your lession I would reccomend saying yes or when duke shoves his cock through the bars you tease him till he gets frustrated and lets you out. I am probably going to make duke a little closer in next update.

but their is no easy out besides commands

he is suppos to just be near the cag etho

Edited by eidod23
6 hours ago, jrivera778 said:

so this issue is most likely the script issue as i didnt upload the mod correctly this should be fixed next update

11 hours ago, eidod23 said:

I made it pretty easy but their is no path to getting let out its just wait for duke to talk to you and he will eather ask if you learned your lession I would reccomend saying yes or when duke shoves his cock through the bars you tease him till he gets frustrated and lets you out. I am probably going to make duke a little closer in next update.

but their is no easy out besides commands

he is suppos to just be near the cag etho

Ok! I will keep an eye out, I look forward to this mod's continuation. It reminds me of Submissive Lola except with a pet, fun stuff!

almost done with this update. I have a couple idea's on how duke may take control of players caps. but If you all can think of some sexy way to do it lke a punishment. but the problem is duke is a dog and doesn't care about money

Duke
we are getting close to some of my old friends they like caps and you have a lot (<1000) I could hold them for you so you don't loss them.
we are getting close to some of my old friends they like caps and they will take what little you got (>1000) I could hold them for you so you don't loss them.

Player
I really don't want to loss all my money so here
No I think I will keep it
If you take it will I get it back (Repeat)

Cant we just avoid your friends you said they were raiders

Quest Started New Friends 

Description(Duke wants you to meet his old friends I know they are raiders I hope duke will protect me)
This is the start of the raider questline and will be made once dukes sandbox is complete
You can have sex with the raiders but Duke will be a major cock block and you will have to hide it from him

Edited by eidod23

The next Update will have 3 new repeating quests. A Home Cooked Meal, A Walk, and Spring Cleaning. Each one is very simple like cook this, clean the house, Go to this random location and come back. I wanted to flush out the home life since duke will keep you inside sometimes. once you meet dukes friends they will crash at your place until you meat the raider camp. they should have a couple repeating quests involving the home as well. I cant think of any sexy things the raiders could do that isn't sex since duke is way to close to do anything

Edited by eidod23
34 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

You could implement the caps part to purchase some luxury food for Duke. You can make it a misc item and add it to the vendor sales list (or make a new vendor).

That's a actually a great idea. I was thinking of adding events to the walk quest like passing settlers who will comment on player nudity,pregancy. Maybe a passing dog that will try to have sex with the player and Duke has to show his claim.maybe passing raiders that want to rape the player while she is in a defenseless state. With the luxury dog food I am thinking a passing settlement that will sell the player some dog food. That Duke insists you buy it. 

Hey @eidod23 Only just discovered this mod yesterday and had a quick play (with the files in the right folders) and loved it. Great to see a player slavery type mod which, given the wonderful environments in FO4, is sadly lacking. 

I have no doubt only scratched the surface of the content but I wondered if you could confirm if the observations I've seen are likely a problem my end or not. 

1. I noticed dialogue at the beginning where Duke tells you he has a collar for you, I never actually get equipped with one. I get the key to the house given to me but not a collar.

2. Once in the home there is a collar on the table which I could put on myself (which I have done) but I notice that if Duke enforces any forced clothes removal that includes the collar

• Actually it seems to also includes the pipboy (which is fine, however if you wanted to disobey the rule and put clothes on you can't actually do that without the pipboy).  Not sure if pipboy unequipping is something my end or was intentional?

3. When I enter the house, if I make conversation with Duke the first response (from me) is 'don't put me in the cage etc....' .. So I appear to be missing a previous dialogue that leads up to that.

4. Love the cage idea for misbehaving. I suffered the same issue of Duke never engaging back to me to let me out and I waited long time! . I don't mind the waiting but maybe having a mattress/dog bowl in there might be good? (if you behaved really bad). 

• If there a track on how badly you've behaved giving greater levels of punishment?  

And just some ideas (again apologies if you've already implemented and I just haven't seen them)

1. If you enter settlements maybe forced nudity or restraints rule could be applied to add to humiliation .. and passing comments from NPC's

2. Not sure if 'you' are the only one that can hear Duke so I doubt any NPC <-> Duke conversation would happen but Duke to instruct you to engage with NPC's with certain tasks/humiliations. -- Maybe a source of bringing in Caps as discussed in previous comments.

• I use Sexual Harrassment mod which creates it's own scenarios in settlements base on appearence etc.. so works well if enforced nudity/restraints etc.. not sure at some point if that author could hook in/realise your mod exists as I think they could work well together but I guess break scripts as well .. Anyway no showstopper! That's my issue.

3.  Are you going to make use of the small enclave in the room behind the cage.. Stick a door on that and a great place for your player to sleep at night? (curfew) - Or put away if Duke has his friends around. 

4. Regarding your question around Duke taking Caps off you .. They could be used to procure new items for the home? and or new degrading costumes/restraints etc.. for the player.. Maybe getting a tattoo or two, a new haircut, buying new furniture's/torture devices, .. which could also be placed just outside the home as well .. for advertising? (although not sure of the footfall across that Damn).  

I sense you plan to lead off to raiders (which sounds even better) so can't wait to see how this develops. Thanks for sharing with us. 

6 hours ago, jc321 said:

Hey @eidod23 Only just discovered this mod yesterday and had a quick play (with the files in the right folders) and loved it. Great to see a player slavery type mod which, given the wonderful environments in FO4, is sadly lacking. 

I have no doubt only scratched the surface of the content but I wondered if you could confirm if the observations I've seen are likely a problem my end or not. 

1. I noticed dialogue at the beginning where Duke tells you he has a collar for you, I never actually get equipped with one. I get the key to the house given to me but not a collar.

2. Once in the home there is a collar on the table which I could put on myself (which I have done) but I notice that if Duke enforces any forced clothes removal that includes the collar

• Actually it seems to also includes the pipboy (which is fine, however if you wanted to disobey the rule and put clothes on you can't actually do that without the pipboy).  Not sure if pipboy unequipping is something my end or was intentional?

3. When I enter the house, if I make conversation with Duke the first response (from me) is 'don't put me in the cage etc....' .. So I appear to be missing a previous dialogue that leads up to that.

4. Love the cage idea for misbehaving. I suffered the same issue of Duke never engaging back to me to let me out and I waited long time! . I don't mind the waiting but maybe having a mattress/dog bowl in there might be good? (if you behaved really bad). 

• If there a track on how badly you've behaved giving greater levels of punishment?  

And just some ideas (again apologies if you've already implemented and I just haven't seen them)

1. If you enter settlements maybe forced nudity or restraints rule could be applied to add to humiliation .. and passing comments from NPC's

2. Not sure if 'you' are the only one that can hear Duke so I doubt any NPC <-> Duke conversation would happen but Duke to instruct you to engage with NPC's with certain tasks/humiliations. -- Maybe a source of bringing in Caps as discussed in previous comments.

• I use Sexual Harrassment mod which creates it's own scenarios in settlements base on appearence etc.. so works well if enforced nudity/restraints etc.. not sure at some point if that author could hook in/realise your mod exists as I think they could work well together but I guess break scripts as well .. Anyway no showstopper! That's my issue.

3.  Are you going to make use of the small enclave in the room behind the cage.. Stick a door on that and a great place for your player to sleep at night? (curfew) - Or put away if Duke has his friends around. 

4. Regarding your question around Duke taking Caps off you .. They could be used to procure new items for the home? and or new degrading costumes/restraints etc.. for the player.. Maybe getting a tattoo or two, a new haircut, buying new furniture's/torture devices, .. which could also be placed just outside the home as well .. for advertising? (although not sure of the footfall across that Damn).  

I sense you plan to lead off to raiders (which sounds even better) so can't wait to see how this develops. Thanks for sharing with us. 

the pipboy is a bug I use tactical tablet and never had the problem when trying to recreate the issue. I don't have a way to stop the player from putting clothes back on but my loop hole is that duke will punish the player. 
the current build available has the player home in early alpha where the rest of duke is just alpha. The next update has the player home much better setup. 
regarding the collar in the room. I have no way to take off clothes and exclude some I use the unequipAll command in order to get it done if the creator of DD has a better way I would use that but currently dont have any I just put it back on after duke strips me he only checks for the outfitslot 

Making Hidden area behind the cage sounds neat but the cage is a solid peace I could put a trap door their. 

So the fact that only the player can hear Duke is going to be a plot point the player will discover with the raider and the player will have to learn how thats possable and how to recreate it in order to get women to run the kennel at the raider camp. since all the dogs are male and horny and it is your job to increase the number of dogs the camp has. but duke wont let any of the other dogs have sex with you. also duke can understand the dog but you cant untill you find the scientist that gave duke the ability and used frozen you as a guinea pig.

The idea is the the scientist accidently triggered the defrost letting you out and he hid from you during your escape. I will proably make a hidden room in the vault where the scientist is. once the scientist learns of the success of his animal talking serum he will take it himself allowing him to understand duke. you will have the option to spare or kill him or let duke decide. witch will be random. 

after that you need to find strong women insisted by duke in order to join the kennel so you will go back to the raider camp and inject all the dogs with the talk serum this will allow you to understand them. then you will have to go on a subjection quest for each dog  and find women for them to breed with. once your done with this quest the raider boss will call you to him and congratulate you on your achievement. 

the kennel will be a non stop dog sex pit here. I am thinking their are 6 dogs so  7 women will have to be subdued with one dog getting identical twins. these quest will take you all across the common wealth  with 2 dogs in tow 1 being duke and the other being a kennel dog. duke will want to show off a lot while the kennel dog is following. 

I am also thinking of adding a repeating quest of being a doctor in the camp treating wounds while being Sexual Harasst. and duke fucking the player when things are slow with or without a patent.

another idea is a mercenary jobs that are your standard go here kill enemy's. It would be amazing if i integrated my own main quest line which ends in you killing the institute but thats far into the future. 

Regarding the misbehaver tracker. I will add that once the bugs with the sandbox are fixed probably after the next update. I have things caotic for testing purposes so I can test out every dialog option at least once. but once i do I will have to make even more dialog since I am pritty shore not all dialog has a negative possitive and neutruil dialog. as well as a loving and disobedient check.

overall once i get the bugs ironed out and the home and outside sandbox completed. I will add 2 trackers the slandered relationship one weather you are trusted or distrusted and a happyness tracker that is changed based on how obedient the player is. this can be mitigated by telling duke he is a good boy or giving him treats otherwise you will just have to be as nice as possible to duke and hope it pleases him. but each option outside quests will have multiple options of dialog for duke so saying the same thing wont always mean the same response currently their is no structure but in the future duke will have a happiness meter that you can check by talking to duke and observing him. But duke might not like you just staring at him and might just fuck you for it. 

How would you look to adding the Real-Handcuffs collar in the mod? I think it would nicely add to the dog-collar part and it's shocking ;) As with the DD equip it's a bit strange to work out so perhaps use a proxy? In Skyrim you can explain everything with Dwemer tech and magic. For these events you could add some backstory that Duke is a Synth and has added features so he can do thing like lock stuff on you or trigger your shock collar.

59 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

How would you look to adding the Real-Handcuffs collar in the mod? I think it would nicely add to the dog-collar part and it's shocking ;) As with the DD equip it's a bit strange to work out so perhaps use a proxy? In Skyrim you can explain everything with Dwemer tech and magic. For these events you could add some backstory that Duke is a Synth and has added features so he can do thing like lock stuff on you or trigger your shock collar.

to be honest i haven't really put much thought into how duke does half the things he does. I usaly think he forces the player to do it. like have you ever seen a very angry dog its kinda scary. like a synth would make sence but how would he impregnant the player as that is going to be a quest

as to real handcuffs I would love to implament the mod and make it so duke will just walk home and you have to follow else shock. I also want to use the handcuffs in the walk quest sometimes so the player feels more helpless during the walk.

Edited by eidod23
1 hour ago, eidod23 said:

to be honest i haven't really put much thought into how duke does half the things he does. I usaly think he forces the player to do it. like have you ever seen a very angry dog its kinda scary. like a synth would make sence but how would he impregnant the player as that is going to be a quest

as to real handcuffs I would love to implament the mod and make it so duke will just walk home and you have to follow else shock. I also want to use the handcuffs in the walk quest sometimes so the player feels more helpless during the walk.

Well the institute is known to run more experiments in the capital wasteland. So it could be a nice way to cover it. Seems a bit more "realistic" than a dog that can equip gear on you :P 

I will answerer you question in the RH thread regarding the triggering. Can also send you some script lines to help with the integration if needed.

45 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

Brain implant put into your head, during your sleep... like Kellog has, only constantly updated by Dukes own Brain implant.

Then he can make you do anything, with shocks, subconscious implanted thoughts, black-outs, wants implanted into your Brain. Such as Nora getting all hot and flustered, every-time she sees a Dog.

Nora could feel too hot, and have to strip. Along with many other Synth Brain Chip related mind fuckery...

Hiya sweetie, enjoy your sleep? Duke asked.

Nora smiled, nodding.

Soo... did I. Duke replied. I added a little something to your Brain, during your sleep. To make you a little more compliant, Bitch.

Nora reached up to the back of her head, gingerly touching a fresh scar, and small shaved patch. What did you do, she gasped.

I stuck a little implant in your Brain, tapped into your Brains needs and wants. So I can make you a better Bitch whore, enjoy your sleep from now on, because that's when the updates get loaded...

32 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Brain implant put into your head, during your sleep... like Kellog has, only constantly updated by Dukes own Brain implant.

Then he can make you do anything, with shocks, subconscious implanted thoughts, black-outs, wants implanted into your Brain. Such as Nora getting all hot and flustered, every-time she sees a Dog.

Nora could feel too hot, and have to strip. Along with many other Synth Brain Chip related mind fuckery...

Hiya sweetie, enjoy your sleep? Duke asked.

Nora smiled, nodding.

Soo... did I. Duke replied. I added a little something to your Brain, during your sleep. To make you a little more compliant, Bitch.

Nora reached up to the back of her head, gingerly touching a fresh scar, and small shaved patch. What did you do, she gasped.

I stuck a little implant in your Brain, tapped into your Brains needs and wants. So I can make you a better Bitch whore, enjoy your sleep from now on, because that's when the updates get loaded...

This is a brilliant idea!

16 hours ago, eidod23 said:

the pipboy is a bug I use tactical tablet and never had the problem when trying to recreate the issue. I don't have a way to stop the player from putting clothes back on but my loop hole is that duke will punish the player. 

ah, I've not heard of tactical tablet before, I'll install it. I think the way Duke reacts when you put your clothes back on and removes them is great, but if you don't have Pipboy or Tactical Tablet you never see that scene. 

As a suggestion maybe if you disobey more than once the clothes get forcibly removed from your inventory? - (and when you are allowed clothes again either he gives you something to wear or you need to scavenge).

16 hours ago, eidod23 said:

Making Hidden area behind the cage sounds neat but the cage is a solid peace I could put a trap door their. 

Apologies for not explaining properly - I was meaning the room next door (through the door to the right of the cage) had another area with a little enclave but no door on which could also be used to keep your player. Less cage punishment but more a living quarters or being put away. However sounds like your updating the home so looking forward to see what you've done instead. 

Oh and +1 for using Real Handcuffs mod. 

5 hours ago, jc321 said:

ah, I've not heard of tactical tablet before, I'll install it. I think the way Duke reacts when you put your clothes back on and removes them is great, but if you don't have Pipboy or Tactical Tablet you never see that scene. 

As a suggestion maybe if you disobey more than once the clothes get forcibly removed from your inventory? - (and when you are allowed clothes again either he gives you something to wear or you need to scavenge).

Apologies for not explaining properly - I was meaning the room next door (through the door to the right of the cage) had another area with a little enclave but no door on which could also be used to keep your player. Less cage punishment but more a living quarters or being put away. However sounds like your updating the home so looking forward to see what you've done instead. 

Oh and +1 for using Real Handcuffs mod. 

I don't have a way to remove clothing only from inventory Sadly. else I would have done that first. The equip a armor sounds like a idea tho any suggestions from the vanilla clothes. I don't want to use modded clothes so the mod isn't locked to cbbe

43 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

I don't have a way to remove clothing only from inventory Sadly. else I would have done that first. The equip a armor sounds like a idea tho any suggestions from the vanilla clothes. I don't want to use modded clothes so the mod isn't locked to cbbe

I once found a code on here, I think it was on the AAF Violate thread that could be used.

Keyword[] Property KeywordsToCheck Auto Const (fill with armor/body/clothes etc item keywords)
ObjectReference Property HiddenChestToStoreItems Auto Const

int currentArrayIndex = 0
While currentArrayIndex < KeywordsToCheck.Length
	Int Tries = 0
	While (PlayerRef.GetItemCount(KeywordsToCheck[currentArrayIndex]) && Tries < 5)
		PlayerREF.RemoveItem(KeywordsToCheck[currentArrayIndex], -1, silent,  HiddenChestToStoreItems)
		Tries += 1
		utility.wait(0.1)
	Endwhile
	currentArrayIndex += 1
Endwhile

Do keep in mind this may also mess up DD and RH stuff if that is tagged with the same keyword as listed in the array "KeywordsToCheck" so fill with care.

21 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I once found a code on here, I think it was on the AAF Violate thread that could be used.

Keyword[] Property KeywordsToCheck Auto Const (fill with armor/body/clothes etc item keywords)
ObjectReference Property HiddenChestToStoreItems Auto Const

int currentArrayIndex = 0
While currentArrayIndex < KeywordsToCheck.Length
	Int Tries = 0
	While (PlayerRef.GetItemCount(KeywordsToCheck[currentArrayIndex]) && Tries < 5)
		PlayerREF.RemoveItem(KeywordsToCheck[currentArrayIndex], -1, silent,  HiddenChestToStoreItems)
		Tries += 1
		utility.wait(0.1)
	Endwhile
	currentArrayIndex += 1
Endwhile

Do keep in mind this may also mess up DD and RH stuff if that is tagged with the same keyword as listed in the array "KeywordsToCheck" so fill with care.

I won't have it in the next update since I am so close to finished with it. I am only having trouble with the walk quest dialogue not transitioning to the player choice for some reason. Once I fix that I will be releasing it to yall.  But I will look into this. I might replace all of the strip dialogue with this and use the punishment for when you loot new clothes and put them on

How close is the new update? Ive been getting back into modding fallout after my hard drive failed and was going to install this mod for obvious "reasons," I like where its heading and its a great idea despite how broken it is right now, I think its actually a good thing that you are responding to all these messages that people leave about it despite the negativity. Keep up the good work ?

2 hours ago, Nobledreameater said:

How close is the new update? Ive been getting back into modding fallout after my hard drive failed and was going to install this mod for obvious "reasons," I like where its heading and its a great idea despite how broken it is right now, I think its actually a good thing that you are responding to all these messages that people leave about it despite the negativity. Keep up the good work ?

It's this week I got almost everything finalized for next update I got to play test the new radiant quests the walk quest now works and the cooking quest just needs to be play tested by myself to make shore it works. After that I just have to export it properly this time. I also need to figure out how to swap the mesh so dogmeat mods don't break duke

I am disabling the clean quest since it's rather boring. It just spawns trash that u need to pick up. I couldn't think of any way to make it sexy. The cooking quest is how I am going to introduce cum layered food into the game later on. I have a taste of that with food covered in dog drool when you share food with duke. I want to allow the player to turn in puppies like in NV but their is no puppy item in the pregnancy mod I am using and I don't know how to add it to the game and make it work with it

In response to the negative comments. I rather like them since it's motivating me to fix the bugs and to do it right next time. I could just bug fix it and have it work for everyone but then people would just be downloading a less buggy version. When I see a update to a mod I like I want new stuff in it so I want to add new stuff every update even though the current version is nearly unplayable with the fixes being posted. I also think that I didn't upload all the scripts this version making some things different then mine. 

Overall I made this mod for myself Caz I thought the problem of survivor mod didn't do bait justice. Originally Duke was going to be bait and this mod would have been a addon but I didn't want to deal with working around someone's else's mod. You can see a lot of similar things especially with the start of bait and Duke as I wrote a good chunk of baits dialog. I want to connect the 2 at some point like we meet the scientist that's experimenting on dogs for instance. 

I hope yall enjoy the next update for Duke