36 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

I am disabling the clean quest since it's rather boring. It just spawns trash that u need to pick up. I couldn't think of any way to make it sexy. The cooking quest is how I am going to introduce cum layered food into the game later on. I have a taste of that with food covered in dog drool when you share food with duke. I want to allow the player to turn in puppies like in NV but their is no puppy item in the pregnancy mod I am using and I don't know how to add it to the game and make it work with it

Im excited to play it, I couldnt really use the mod properly before because I didnt know what I was doing with AAF, but now I know, and I am excited for the update. I might hold off on modding it until you release the mod. 
Oh and question, are males completely incompatible with duke?

1 hour ago, eidod23 said:

In response to the negative comments. I rather like them since it's motivating me to fix the bugs and to do it right next time. I could just bug fix it and have it work for everyone but then people would just be downloading a less buggy version. When I see a update to a mod I like I want new stuff in it so I want to add new stuff every update even though the current version is nearly unplayable with the fixes being posted. I also think that I didn't upload all the scripts this version making some things different then mine. 

Overall I made this mod for myself Caz I thought the problem of survivor mod didn't do bait justice. Originally Duke was going to be bait and this mod would have been a addon but I didn't want to deal with working around someone's else's mod. You can see a lot of similar things especially with the start of bait and Duke as I wrote a good chunk of baits dialog. I want to connect the 2 at some point like we meet the scientist that's experimenting on dogs for instance. 

I hope yall enjoy the next update for Duke 

I am definitely excited about this mod and can't wait to see what the update brings to it. Thank you for coming up with such a great mod idea and sharing it with us.

2 hours ago, Nobledreameater said:

Im excited to play it, I couldnt really use the mod properly before because I didnt know what I was doing with AAF, but now I know, and I am excited for the update. I might hold off on modding it until you release the mod. 
Oh and question, are males completely incompatible with duke?

I was originally going to gate off males so they can't but scrapped the idea. Currently their is nothing stopping you from being a male but everyone in the mod will treat you as a female and I have no plans on adding male content as I am personally not into it

Firstly I need to say this, I love this mod so much

but

I cannot get duke to follow me, no animations are connected to him, the current content is pretty small, when in his home (which I need to cheat to get into but that might just be me not understanding it) nothing is forced on the player such as getting put in the kennel. You could have it be a Timelapse that has status updates like how Problems of Survivor does it in the prison quest.

I recommend contacting the dev of POS and seeing if you can get some tips. So far I like duke more than anything in that mod, but that mod works.

if that doesn’t work, I would like to see Duke’s home prioritized, a lot of stuff could happen there but I haven’t seen it yet. Maybe when you send followers there they could also become Duke’s bitches. Just a suggestion 

thank you for creating this great mod, I look forward to seeing it completed 

17 minutes ago, Splorfff said:

I cannot get duke to follow me, no animations are connected to him, the current content is pretty small,

You might want to wait for the next release but the current version has a wrong folder structure. Check page 2 from Krazyone where they should go for the right structure, then it should work fine. 

6 hours ago, Splorfff said:

Firstly I need to say this, I love this mod so much

but

I cannot get duke to follow me, no animations are connected to him, the current content is pretty small, when in his home (which I need to cheat to get into but that might just be me not understanding it) nothing is forced on the player such as getting put in the kennel. You could have it be a Timelapse that has status updates like how Problems of Survivor does it in the prison quest.

I recommend contacting the dev of POS and seeing if you can get some tips. So far I like duke more than anything in that mod, but that mod works.

if that doesn’t work, I would like to see Duke’s home prioritized, a lot of stuff could happen there but I haven’t seen it yet. Maybe when you send followers there they could also become Duke’s bitches. Just a suggestion 

thank you for creating this great mod, I look forward to seeing it completed 

the next update is really soon I am testing the last feature in the new update now. 

Dukes home in the current version is a pre Apha thing and has been expanded with a couple quests in the new version. the next update will be more stable and overall easyer to use

6 hours ago, eidod23 said:

the next update is really soon I am testing the last feature in the new update now. 

Dukes home in the current version is a pre Apha thing and has been expanded with a couple quests in the new version. the next update will be more stable and overall easyer to use

Can it be added to an existing play through or will it need a new game?

4 hours ago, Allyson Wonderland said:

Can it be added to an existing play through or will it need a new game?

yes and no. If you have already started the mod make shore you don't have any quests started from the mod. like finding the player home as the marker will not appear. but other then that I jump in and out of game. 

Alright everyone I am uploading the newest update. my hope is I uploaded everything correctly this time and it just work. I will overright the broken one. 
New content
simple quests involving the player home. The walk (take a short walk around the area and then come back home.)  A Home Cooked meal(Just make some steaks for duke. you can ask to share and may receive half a steak covered in dog drool as duke used his teeth to cut it.)

Forced Dialog. you are no longer able to escape dukes dialog by walking away. you can still move around a area around duke but if you get to far duke will pull you back. it is set up so you can shoot enemies nearby 

New consequences for not doing what duke tell your to do
ignore dukes telling you to go home.- increasing debuffs making it harder to fight until your useless. lasts for a day.  
endless sex mode- Duke will tell you to go home and you refused he will now fuck your ass all the way home. turns off by asking to leave home or going for a walk.
their may be more but I will leave it up to you to find.

Bug Fixes
Upload fix- it should work like any other mod now no name changing required.

crash fix.

removed clean quest- was boring anyways.

duke cage distance fix- duke now stands closer to the cage making it harder for him to walk away and get stuck on furniture.
fixed looping greeting on entering player home.
fixed quest icon for player home quest not showing up
Fixed aff not working- I am hopping that it was just a script i forgot to add in when uploading.
Fixed master load order bloat.

overall I will never know if i missed anything while uploading until i upload the mod thank you all for your patience and I hope you enjoy Duke Your new best Friend 

Im in panick mode i found a bug that makes being inside player home unplayable I have to reupload I have no idea how this happened

6 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

Im in panick mode i found a bug that makes being inside player home unplayable I have to reupload I have no idea how this happened

Ok the bug is fixed and i realized i uploaded with out cleaning it. I got to upload again

Edited by eidod23

so sorry to the 40 people that downloaded the update that was broken. I fixed the error. basicily when you talk to duke inside player home you get the kissing dialog. I have no idea how this happened but its fixed now if you are a part of the 40 people that downloaded the broken version please override with the current version.

I have no idea why these glitches are happening as it was working fine before I uploaded

So for some reason cleaning the mod scrambled the home dialog topic making the main dialog tree not show up. its fixed now but the mod is not master cleaned. clean this mod at your own risk. it might break the home script

Edited by eidod23
9 hours ago, eidod23 said:

removed clean quest- was boring anyways.

There's a few examples of cleaning quests in Skyrim (not sure if you play that) - Wartimes probably being the best example .. In that there's the ability for the NPC to recognise if the place is getting more dirty or not (and appropriate reaction/response). So not sure if FO4 has the capability to drop in clutter/mess so whilst it might not be an exact defined quest for your player to spend time cleaning .. as the clutter/mess builds up your notices it and responds accordingly. You, as a player, need to keep your eyes peeled as to noticing the clutter and tidying up accordingly. 

If there is a mechanism to add clutter/mess periodically (and dependant how messy it gets before Duke responds) it would need to factor in the times when you're not actually able to clean (or out of the home) .. ie; if you're stuck in a cage and place gets dirty and Duke starts complaining .. of course that might just be an inherent penalty to live with for misbehaving.

Maybe a simple quest - If you have left the house for a while (so something that doesn't always happen when entering) that the house becomes dusty and therefore when you come back the first thing asked is to tidy up the house. .. on the other extreme (if automated clutter/mess) that mess could be (and putting it pleasantly) dog foul or maybe the dog barfed .. Afterall that's pretty normal for a dog? Especially if they haven't gone out for a while or eaten something bad. 

Anyhow just a few thoughts to re-imagine it somehow (assuming you hadn't already included that previously of course! :).. Looking forward to playing the update later. 

For me Duke just doesn't even appear. I explored what I think to be correct area the "Concord playground" only to end up empty handed, so then I explored the rest of concord only to again leave empty handed. Now, I have just explored the area that I think Duke's home is at and it's not even there

would love to have a mcm settings/toggleable settings for piss related events, cum and etc are fine for most people, but not all can accept piss or filth.

Also a slider to increase/decrease duke's harassment frequencies would be great-Actually, increase would be great, duke is actually not annoying enough for now...

Edited by zhizao32
1 hour ago, Darkflyer1964 said:

Hello, where is home of Duke located, i am staying now in front of Fort Hagen and was walking around, but i didnt find it.

Its over by Sunshine Tidings, at the end of the bridge - if you went to the blasted truck on the bridge, you went too far, head back to sunshine and stop before going up the hill.

John

1 hour ago, Roast_toast said:

For me Duke just doesn't even appear. I explored what I think to be correct area the "Concord playground" only to end up empty handed, so then I explored the rest of concord only to again leave empty handed. Now, I have just explored the area that I think Duke's home is at and it's not even there

Doesn't sound as if you have the mod enabled in your manager.

John

On 5/9/2022 at 12:11 AM, eidod23 said:

In response to the negative comments. I rather like them since it's motivating me to fix the bugs and to do it right next time. I could just bug fix it and have it work for everyone but then people would just be downloading a less buggy version. When I see a update to a mod I like I want new stuff in it so I want to add new stuff every update even though the current version is nearly unplayable with the fixes being posted. I also think that I didn't upload all the scripts this version making some things different then mine. 

Overall I made this mod for myself Caz I thought the problem of survivor mod didn't do bait justice. Originally Duke was going to be bait and this mod would have been a addon but I didn't want to deal with working around someone's else's mod. You can see a lot of similar things especially with the start of bait and Duke as I wrote a good chunk of baits dialog. I want to connect the 2 at some point like we meet the scientist that's experimenting on dogs for instance. 

I hope yall enjoy the next update for Duke 

I totally agree with Problems of the Survivor not doing Bait justice. PotS seems as wide as an ocean, but as deep as a puddle unfortunately.

That being said, I would love for quest to go further with Duke, for making the PC his ideal bitch. Maybe quests involving making drugs that give negatives to the PCs intelligence stat, since Duke wants to dumb down his bitch to the intelligence of a dog? The quest chain could end with an optional bad end in which the PCs loses all sentience and is reduced to the intelligence of an animal.

7 hours ago, zhizao32 said:

can you use Ego's Family Planning Enhanced instead of the Redux version with this mod?

I think I am going to add a separate version with either or

3 hours ago, Shenchi said:

I totally agree with Problems of the Survivor not doing Bait justice. PotS seems as wide as an ocean, but as deep as a puddle unfortunately.

That being said, I would love for quest to go further with Duke, for making the PC his ideal bitch. Maybe quests involving making drugs that give negatives to the PCs intelligence stat, since Duke wants to dumb down his bitch to the intelligence of a dog? The quest chain could end with an optional bad end in which the PCs loses all sentience and is reduced to the intelligence of an animal.

So I think I am going to incorporate the dumbing down aspect with the scientist quest line. it will start with a brain chip that makes the pc more obedient unlocking more dialog. then It will be a cum addiction where the pc eats food covered in dukes cum. I can then add more things like DBJ drug (Dumb Bitch Juice) that the player could take and when the player has taken 4 its a game over with her intelligence being reduced to a dog in heat. 

4 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Its over by Sunshine Tidings, at the end of the bridge - if you went to the blasted truck on the bridge, you went too far, head back to sunshine and stop before going up the hill.

John

did the quest marker not activate or are you trying to go their early? 

Just tested new version and it's amazing! but marker still doesn't showes up and there's no quest at all, also i decided to test the cage, but each time when duke sends me there game is crashing. And if AAF animations duke's body's changing for the dogmeat's one, but that's not such a big broblem. Good luck for  you with your mod!