Duke Your new Best Friend

View File

Duke Is Just your normal Follower dog

Spoiler

Just kidding Duke is an extremely Dominant German Shepherd. Duke will dominate the player after a small amount of time adventuring.

Warning Piss play, Humiliations, forced exhibitionism, Rape, and Beasteality are in this mod if you are of faint heart Do not download. This is an extreme fetish mod. 

I do not condone any of these things this is purely for RP and in no way affects anything based on reality.

This is my first mod and is in early Alpha. Currently, the mod is Duke and a player home.

but alone Duke has over 1000 lines of dialog. 

Currently their are 2 perks  and 5 consumables that have buffs and debuffs. 
Perks:
Dogs Slave: 20% damage reduction when naked.

Just kidding Duke is a extremely Dominant German Shepherd. Duke will dominate the player after a small amount of time adventuring.

Warning Piss play, Humiliations, forced exhibitionisms, Rape, and beastality are in this mod if you are of faint heart Do not download. This is a extreme fetish mod. 

I do not condone any of these things this is purely for RP and in now way affect anything based in reality.

Duke Can be found in the concord playground.

This is my first mod and is in early Alpha. Currently the mod is

Broodmother: 20% damage reduction but 20% less damage with all weapons. (If I can figure out how to make it buff duke I would.)

Consumables; (These are all forced on the player by duke. I don't know how to just add the effect for a set amount of time without having the player consume a item. )

Dog Piss: Per +2 RadResist +3 Int -1 Cha -3 Luk -2 End +3 Rad +6

Dog Cum: Char -1 Agi +1`Int -1 Rad +4 Luk +1

Wet ass: Per -1 RadResist +1 Per -1

Ass Pain:  Str -2 Per -2 Agi -2 random 1 damage

Puppies are kicking: periodic Damage 5 Stagger

Duke pushes the player into being a stat tank being forced to rely on Duke being the protector and Duke actively encourages the player to rely on him by forcing the player to be naked or punishing her for disobeying by Forcing DD Items on them. where does a dog get these thing? He finds them and forces you to were them,(Some parts are broken as I haven't tested all parts)

But why use duke that will fuck you on the regular rather then stick with dogmeat. well Duke is stronger then dogmeat having double the stats across the bord that also scales with the player. 

Duke Thinks of the player as a female dog and sometimes refers to the player as Bitch but this is not derogatory in Dukes mind duke loves his bitch even if she rebels or submits to him. Sometime Duke is sweet and sometimes duke is aggressive the player never knows when duke will be aggressive towards the player or is just playing with the player. 

This is reflected by nearly every option being random with many options on what could happen. 

If the player gets annoyed by duke talking to them or interrupting dialog (I have yet to have duke interrupt dialog.) just talk to duke and say "Lets Talk About Us For a second" then press the debug button this will block all randomly prompted dialog. you can also just walk away from dialog and nothing will happen.

Known Bugs:

After leaving the player home Duke will not be their. to bring Duke back then just fast travel.

The door is support to lock behind the player when entering if duke tells the player to go home. for some reason the door only locks outside if you are locked out type help Duke 0 Look for the dukehomekey and type player.additem XXXXXXXX . the X's being the code from DukeHomekey. in order for the key to not be removed talk to duke inside your home and ask him "Hay Duke lets go out and see the world a bit." 

dismissing Duke will cause him to walk off into the sunset after finding the player home. He will be in the player home but you will be unable to recruit him again. I forgot to add the dialog. I will add it once i get all dialog for the player home written up

Sometimes Pregnant Dialog will play even when player is no longer pregnant. I kept getting it and i don't know why 

Planned Features 

Not going home consequences. If duke tells the player to go home duke will slowly get angrier at the player for ignoring his order. I will add this feature once the player home is bug free

More Home Dialog

ambient Dialog based on location

NPC across the world that will comment on nakedness and Duke

Raider questline involving dukes origins and your place in dukes life. will have branching story based on the job you choose to do. Jobs will be Doctor/Kennel Bitch/Mercenary.

Looking for idea's on what else

Children story line.  meet your puppies and watch them grow. you are their mother but Duke actively discredits your authority leading to your children bulling the you. try your best to raise a good litter of puppies.

Requirements 

AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16429-aaf-family-planning-enhanced-redux/

ArmorKeywors: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/

XDI: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216

Torture Devices: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3341-torturedevices/

Devious Devices:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3796-devious-devices/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/22/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux ArmorKeywors

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Not a big fan of pissing...is it possible to turn that off in the mod? Other than that, it's got it's knot locked in me!

so I plan on adding a debug menu once i figure out how mcm works but it is completely possible for now you can turn off random dialog prompts through dialog

No dog to be found in the Concord playground. I searched for an hour. No home to be found either. A map marker for the home would be nice, so we know where he does not show up.

I use the "Conquerer" mod from the "Sim settlers", "Depravity" and "Troubles of the vaultdweller", that use this world space cell, too.  It's quiet crowded now.

The Conquerer mods spanws tons of friendly raiders on this playground, btw.

This maybe the worst place possible for a new mod. I humbly suggest you place it elsewhere. A bit out of town, maybe?

Edited by mkess
33 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

I can't get him to follow me or do anything other than talk. Can't get any AAF animation with him either.

Same on follow although animations fire just using AAF and he has advancing dialogue also...I just have to stay in the park next to him.

this is my first ever mod created so I don't know how to replicate the issues some of you are having like duke not following or AFF not playing. I recommend having AFF dog sex animation in order to have them. I don't know if scripts transfer with the .esp but I can upload a the file with my scripts if that fixes anything

Also I wrote a tun of dialog and spelling isn't my strength. the player home is the newest feature i added and i was working on the load door before I uploaded I might have broke it. before playtesting. I thought i didn't save when I did break it but i might have by accident. I am also trying to figure out how to make the map marker show up. their is one for fast traveling but the quest maker doesn't show the door. thank you all for the feedback.

10 hours ago, naaitsab said:

There are no scripts attached in the download not sure if that's right or are the dependencies planned and not yet implemented?

thank I this is my first mod ever i didnt know if that was required or they are built into the .esp

2 hours ago, eidod23 said:

this is my first ever mod created so I don't know how to replicate the issues some of you are having like duke not following or AFF not playing. I recommend having AFF dog sex animation in order to have them. I don't know if scripts transfer with the .esp but I can upload a the file with my scripts if that fixes anything

No, scripts are separate files. If you are using MO they should be in your 'Overwrite' folder. Can't help you with Vortex and I don't recommend using that. Custom textures, meshes, scripts, materials, sounds, AAF config files (if used) all have separate folders and need to be included in the upload to work.

Now if dialogue calls a script to start a AAF scene for example it fails because there is no script to call. As it's not included in the upload.

Ok, got it sorted out. My mod manager went crazy yesterday. That was the reason the dog did not appear. Was my problem.

Found Dog. Sex scenes are not starting most of the time. First and second scenes are not starting at all.

Found finally the dukes home. Duke does NOT give you the key to his home.. Duke does NOT mark the home on the map.  That is the normal procedure.  Just saying.

Added the key into my inventory via. console. Key works, but door does not seem to be linked to the home world space. Nothing happens.

What is the name of the world space of the dog's home? So that I am able to "COC" in.

It looks like all your scripts from the mod are just missing ....

Edited by mkess

I see that it requires FPE Redux, which has broken for me and many others on occasion, to the point where Invictus himself had to tell everyone to roll back their version of the mod in one occasion.

Ego's FPE works just perfectly and haven't seen it causing issues in the two years+ that i've provided helpdesk at the AAF Discord.

Might suggest making either a requirement (if it's a hard requirement), not just one.

Otherwise, i might have to list this in the Fucking Manual with a note to be wary about it, or not list it at all ?

31 minutes ago, Saya Scarlett said:

I see that it requires FPE Redux, which has broken for me and many others on occasion, to the point where Invictus himself had to tell everyone to roll back their version of the mod in one occasion.

Ego's FPE works just perfectly and haven't seen it causing issues in the two years+ that i've provided helpdesk at the AAF Discord.

Might suggest making either a requirement (if it's a hard requirement), not just one.

Otherwise, i might have to list this in the Fucking Manual with a note to be wary about it, or not list it at all ?

i made it a requirement in order to detect pregnancy i dont know how to detect pregancy without  makeing it a requirement

I am currently fixing the errors people are having with the player home and duke not following the player.

I just updated the mod to fix all the errors. since some people said they don't like dukes spawn point where would you all recommend duke to spawn. 

39 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

i made it a requirement in order to detect pregnancy i dont know how to detect pregancy without  makeing it a requirement

I am currently fixing the errors people are having with the player home and duke not following the player.

Does it check for FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp?

If so, it might not make a different which FPE is used then, as their plugin is named the exact same way.

Only real difference between the two is that Invictus's FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp is flagged as ESM/Master plugin.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
27 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

I just updated the mod to fix all the errors. since some people said they don't like dukes spawn point where would you all recommend duke to spawn. 

Scripts are attached now but need to be 1 "level" higher in the archive. Next to the ESP and the Materials folder. Speaking of materials, it seems there are also custom Textures, those are not included as well.

It can be quite tricky to package a mod, what I usually do is make a new mod in MO, and place all the files in there, so I can easily package it. Keep in mind if doing this the ESP is still located in the overwrite folder.

Also some framework mods require mods using them to provide the source files as well. Because I personally don't want to check this I always include the source to my scripts in my mods. 

Just shout if you need more help, takes a few tries at the beginning but you will get the hang of it :P 

On 3/22/2022 at 12:45 AM, eidod23 said:

These are all forced on the player by duke. I don't know how to just add the effect for a set amount of time without having the player consume a item.

Having the player consume an item is the correct method.  :-)  Easily done via script.  You can use Additem and EquipItem with your potion name.  EquipItem will even add the potion to inventory if none is found (although if the potion is found, it will use one from inventory instead without adding a new potion).

Love the mod concept.  I look forward to watching it develop.