18 minutes ago, Elsinoir said:

Why is Duke named Bait? or is that just a different dog that I found lol

Bait is from another mod duke is in concord playground

1 minute ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I see you are at it again. :) How are you so good at coming up with these ideas???

I make mods, I've been making mods for a long, long time. But only publish a very small amount of them, mostly for Fallout 4 on the Nexus. That have been ridiculously long play-tested, to make sure they don't have bugs. I am a low level modder, and unfortunately can't code, plus... I've also played a lot of mods.

I have lots and lots of ideas for mods, as well as a love for the now Deleted mod FO4 NudeBasics. That I have been using since it was released, as well as tweaking, since it was released. I just wish I could Code, so I could make good mods into great mods. As well as finishing unfinished mods, such as FO4 NudeBasics.

I'm hoping that I suddenly get an epiphany, after watching a good tutorial, like I did with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, and suddenly understand Code fully.

5 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I make mods, I've been making mods for a long, long time. But only publish a very small amount of them, mostly for Fallout 4 on the Nexus. That have been ridiculously long play-tested, to make sure they don't have bugs. I am a low level modder, and unfortunately can't code, plus... I've also played a lot of mods.

I have lots and lots of ideas for mods, as well as a love for the now Deleted mod FO4 NudeBasics. That I have been using since it was released, as well as tweaking, since it was released. I just wish I could Code, so I could make good mods into great mods. As well as finishing unfinished mods, such as FO4 NudeBasics.

I'm hoping that I suddenly get an epiphany, after watching a good tutorial, like I did with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, and suddenly understand Code fully.

dam i actualy wanted to try out nude basic

21 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Coding isn't that hard if your wired for it. (your brain) Some people are wired for math or music etc... I started writing papyrus code a few months ago. I guess my epiphany was when we were kicking ideas around for Mad Science for Dummies. I've just about got an addition for Devious Devices finished. I've added sounds Nora makes when a DD is equipped or unequipped. I haven't finished all the different sounds for all the different DD's (there's a LOT). Unfortunately, there isn't very many Fallout 4 Papyrus tutorials. Mostly I've been reverse engineering scripts. It's been quite a journey. Good to hear from you again.

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Coding isn't that hard if your wired for it. (your brain) Some people are wired for math or music etc... I started writing papyrus code a few months ago. I guess my epiphany was when we were kicking ideas around for Mad Science for Dummies. I've just about got an addition for Devious Devices finished. I've added sounds Nora makes when a DD is equipped or unequipped. I haven't finished all the different sounds for all the different DD's (there's a LOT). Unfortunately, there isn't very many Fallout 4 Papyrus tutorials. Mostly I've been reverse engineering scripts. It's been quite a journey. Good to hear from you again.

Like Outfit Studio... I'll most likely find the right tutorial, and something will click.

But you must have seen some tutorials, any good links would be handy... FO4 NudeBasics on Fallout 4, and Private Needs ( original version, not Discrete version ) on Skyrim, were always stuff that I wanted to finish.

I've done a lot of fixing for FO4 NudeBasics, it works brilliantly now. But it's still an unfinished mod...

Thanks you Krazyone for supplying code that allowed me to figure out how to easily strip the player. I feel super dumb for not realizing how to do it. If anyone else is wondering how to do it. just force equip a armor without a mesh then unequip and remove the item all in the same script. 

24 minutes ago, lurker9001 said:

Has anyone managed to fix the issue of quests not appearing on their end ? Alternatively, could someone please post their load order so I can try to mimic it ? Thanks in advance

it will be fix next update. I am getting close to hotfix update being done its mainly a bug fix update. with some content added. I am just testing the reworked strip mechanic right now 

I fixed it very quickly but i dont remember how i did. I just remember that cleaning the mod is what broke it somehow.

The new content

cookies,

new dialog for the do you need something question. debug option for piss so people will be able to remove it.(The claiming scene will be unaltered meaning you will be pissed on at least once.) I will fix this once i figure out mcm. 

Edited by eidod23
9 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

Thanks you Krazyone for supplying code that allowed me to figure out how to easily strip the player. I feel super dumb for not realizing how to do it. If anyone else is wondering how to do it. just force equip a armor without a mesh then unequip and remove the item all in the same script. 

Yeah the same goes for weapons. Just equip a "empty" weapon. Do you still need the scripts to remove (all/specific) player items?

Just now, naaitsab said:

Yeah the same goes for weapons. Just equip a "empty" weapon. Do you still need the scripts to remove (all/specific) player items?

i would love to study it as i think the cage scene still removes the pipboy

9 hours ago, eidod23 said:

i would love to study it as i think the cage scene still removes the pipboy

It's not that hard to read but requires quite some things to do make it work ingame. I also added some RH stuff as I integrated it into the check so it won't trigger when you disallow armor wearing for example.

The RH integration ingame (equiping/triggering etc) is very easy if you get the load part done. The load should be run on every game load and when the quest starts so requires a script linked to player alias.

Spoiler
	Keyword[] Property KeywordsToCheck Auto Const
	FormList Property ArmorCheckList Auto Const
	FormList Property AllItemFormList Auto Const
	Armor Property Pipboy Auto Const ;you can also fill custom pipboy armor objects with getform for modded pips

Keyword Property RH_HackedFirmware auto Hidden Conditional
	Keyword Property RH_ma_shockcollar auto Hidden Conditional
	Keyword Property RH_ma_handcuffs auto Hidden Conditional
	Keyword Property RH_Dummy auto Hidden Conditional
	MiscObject Property RH_PlayerToken auto Hidden Conditional

Function RemovePlayersItems()
	RemoveAllItemsSilent(PlayerRef,rlibs.PlayerItemsChest)
EndFunction

Bool Function FillFormListRemoveAll(Form[] Items)
	AllItemFormList.Revert()
	Int i = 0
	While i < Items.Length
		Form CurrentForm = Items[i]
		If(Pipboy != CurrentForm) && (libs.DD_Pipboy != CurrentForm)
			AllItemFormList.AddForm(CurrentForm)
		EndIf
		i += 1
	EndWhile
	Return True
EndFunction

Function RemoveAllItemsSilent(ObjectReference akActorRef, ObjectReference DestContainerRef)
	If(FillFormListRemoveAll(akActorRef.GetInventoryItems()))
		akActorRef.RemoveItem(akItemToRemove = AllItemFormList, aiCount = -1, abSilent = True, akOtherContainer = DestContainerRef)
	EndIf
EndFunction

Function CheckRHArmorCheckList() ;add real handcuffs player token to the armor skip list.
	If(ArmorCheckList.Find(RH_PlayerToken) < 0)
		ArmorCheckList.AddForm(RH_PlayerToken)
	endif
EndFunction

Bool Function PlayerHasProhibited() ;Credits: aaf Violate
	if PlayerRef.GetItemCount(rlibs.BobbyPin) > 0
		return true
	Endif

int currentArrayIndex = 0	
	While currentArrayIndex < KeywordsToCheck.Length
		if PlayerRef.GetItemCount(KeywordsToCheck[currentArrayIndex]) > 0
			return true
			utility.wait(0.1)
		Endif
		currentArrayIndex += 1
	Endwhile

CheckRH()
	CheckRHArmorCheckList()

Form[] InventoryItems = PlayerRef.GetInventoryItems()
	Int i = 0
	While i < InventoryItems.Length
		Form CurrentItem = InventoryItems[i]
		If(ArmorCheckList.Find(CurrentItem) < 0) && !CurrentItem.haskeyword(RH_ma_shockcollar) && !CurrentItem.haskeyword(RH_ma_handcuffs); && !CurrentItem.haskeyword(RH_Dummy) ;can add DD items as well
			return true
		endif
		i += 1
	EndWhile

return false
EndFunction

Function RemoveProhibitedPlayerInventory(bool silent = false) ;Credits: aaf Violate
	if PlayerRef.GetItemCount(rlibs.BobbyPin) > 0
		PlayerREF.RemoveItem(rlibs.BobbyPin, -1, silent,  rlibs.PlayerItemsChest)
	Endif
	int currentArrayIndex = 0
	While currentArrayIndex < KeywordsToCheck.Length
		Int Tries = 0
		While (PlayerRef.GetItemCount(KeywordsToCheck[currentArrayIndex]) && Tries < 5)
			PlayerREF.RemoveItem(KeywordsToCheck[currentArrayIndex], -1, silent,  rlibs.PlayerItemsChest)
			Tries += 1
			utility.wait(0.1)
		Endwhile
		currentArrayIndex += 1
	Endwhile

CheckRH()
	CheckRHArmorCheckList()

Form[] InventoryItems = PlayerRef.GetInventoryItems()
	Int i = 0
	While i < InventoryItems.Length
		Form CurrentItem = InventoryItems[i]
		If(ArmorCheckList.Find(CurrentItem) < 0)
			PlayerRef.RemoveItem(akItemToRemove = CurrentItem, aiCount = -1, abSilent = silent, akOtherContainer = rlibs.PlayerItemsChest)
			;return true
		EndIf
		i += 1
	EndWhile
EndFunction

Function LoadRH()
	if !Game.IsPluginInstalled("RealHandcuffs.esp")
		Debug.MessageBox("RealHandcuffs not found or not installed. Please fix and/or enable RealHandcuffs before using this mod.")
		Utility.wait(0.1)
		return
	endIf

if !Game.IsPluginInstalled("RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp")
		Debug.MessageBox("RealHandcuffs DD Plugin not found or not installed. Please fix and/or enable RealHandcuffs before using this mod.")
		Utility.wait(0.1)
		return
	endIf
	Debug.Trace("RSC: Loading RealHandcuffs refs")
	GetRealHandcuffsThirdPartyApi()
	RH_ma_handcuffs = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000082A, "RealHandcuffs.esp") as Keyword
	RH_ma_shockcollar = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000913, "RealHandcuffs.esp") as Keyword
	RH_HackedFirmware = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00097A, "RealHandcuffs.esp") as Keyword
	RH_PlayerToken = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000809, "RealHandcuffs.esp") as MiscObject
	RH_Dummy = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000943, "RealHandcuffs.esp") as Keyword
Endfunction

Function CheckRH()
	if RH_ma_handcuffs == none || RH_ma_shockcollar == none || RH_Dummy == none
		LoadRH()
	endIf
EndFunction

ScriptObject Function GetRealHandcuffsThirdPartyApi()
	Debug.Trace("RSC: Loading RealHandcuffs API")
    Quest rhMainQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000f99, "RealHandcuffs.esp") as Quest
    If (rhMainQuest == None)
		Debug.messagebox("RealHandcuffs not found or not installed. Please fix and/or enable RealHandcuffs before using this mod.")
		Utility.wait(0.1)
        Return None
    EndIf

RHthirdPartyApi = rhMainQuest.CastAs("RealHandcuffs:ThirdPartyApi")

ScriptObject thirdPartyApi = rhMainQuest.CastAs("RealHandcuffs:ThirdPartyApi")
    If ((RHthirdPartyApi.CallFunction("ApiVersion", new Var[0]) as Int )  < RealHandcuffsAPIMinRequired)
        debug.messagebox("The version of RealHandcuffs does not match minimum API Version of "+RealHandcuffsAPIMinRequired )
		Utility.wait(0.1)
        Return None
    EndIf

Return RHthirdPartyApi
EndFunction

Edited by naaitsab
32 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

it will be fix next update. I am getting close to hotfix update being done its mainly a bug fix update. with some content added. I am just testing the reworked strip mechanic right now 

I fixed it very quickly but i dont remember how i did. I just remember that cleaning the mod is what broke it somehow.

The new content

cookies,

new dialog for the do you need something question. debug option for piss so people will be able to remove it.(The claiming scene will be unaltered meaning you will be pissed on at least once.) I will fix this once i figure out mcm. 

Thanks you for your time, it wasn't meant as a critique, its still impressive to see the pace you're maintaining.

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

But you must have seen some tutorials, any good links would be handy... FO4 NudeBasics on Fallout 4, and Private Needs ( original version, not Discrete version ) on Skyrim, were always stuff that I wanted to finish.

I've done a lot of fixing for FO4 NudeBasics, it works brilliantly now. But it's still an unfinished mod...

KingGath has a couple tutorials. But the most valuable thing I got from him was the web page. Category:Papyrus - Creation Kit . This is where I started. A bit of reading is involved. (I read slow), You'll something like notepad ++, but you can use the compiler in the creation kit, it works fine. Then get a clear idea of something you want to do. For me it was adding sounds to DD's, clangs, gags, grunts etc. when they were equipped (for immersion). Then find a mod that does something close to it and read through their scripts. The bottom of the link has a ton of ready made functions and events that fallout uses. 

Hope that helps!  Oh yeah, what is this Private Needs? skyrim mod or fallout? still around or removed like Nude Basics? Thanks

1 hour ago, bwagdog669680 said:

KingGath has a couple tutorials. But the most valuable thing I got from him was the web page. Category:Papyrus - Creation Kit . This is where I started. A bit of reading is involved. (I read slow), You'll something like notepad ++, but you can use the compiler in the creation kit, it works fine. Then get a clear idea of something you want to do. For me it was adding sounds to DD's, clangs, gags, grunts etc. when they were equipped (for immersion). Then find a mod that does something close to it and read through their scripts. The bottom of the link has a ton of ready made functions and events that fallout uses. 

Hope that helps!  Oh yeah, what is this Private Needs? skyrim mod or fallout? still around or removed like Nude Basics? Thanks

personaly i am more the type to watch videos and rip things apart to figure out how things work. I had to do it to Nude basic in order to figure out how to set up a better system to unequip clothes I am now slapping myself with how simple it is. but i would never have figured it out without Krazyone Help. I will be putting his name in the credit section of the mod in the next update

i kinda of jumped the gun on the new unequip. does anyone know how to force equip clothing. currently i cant force equip using the Game.GetPlayer().EquipItem script, 

if this dosnt work i am just going to keep the current system and just add a equip pipboy command line 

Edited by eidod23
9 hours ago, eidod23 said:

i kinda of jumped the gun on the new unequip. does anyone know how to force equip clothing. currently i cant force equip using the Game.GetPlayer().EquipItem script, 

if this dosnt work i am just going to keep the current system and just add a equip pipboy command line 

If possible always use a property like PlayerREF and avoid direct lookups like GetPlayer as they are very-very slow compared to properties. You can also reference to PlayerREF trough other scripts and make a framework script.

But besides that, what doesn't work? Equip will equip a specific armorpiece and add it if the character doesn't have it in it's inventory.

18 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Thanks for the Papyrus info... I'll have to check out the Creation Kit Complete Beginners page. I can understand what a lot of them do, but currently can't write them. I've read a lot of scripts, looking through FO4 NudeBasics's scripts, many, many, many times, as well as compiling the Bomb Collar Tweaks I made for it.

Private Needs... for Skyrim.

Many have rewritten it, it's basically a Toilet needs mod. Piss and Shit immersion mod...

I remember them all having problems, Camera Angles, Water Recognition Problems, No De-Buff removal options for uninstalling, Lacking Features, Etc...

But I haven't used one for a long, long time. I spent a lot of time following, and trying to fix the original Private Needs mod. Following all the ones that came after it.

The Original Private Needs... I don't think is around

Private Needs Alpha ........ Piss, Shit and Wash

Private Needs Discreet ... Piss, Shit and Wash

Private Needs Redone ..... Piss, Shit

Pee and Fart ......................... Piss, Shit and Diapers

Warning... Beware installing them, they can break your game. As the De-buffs they add, can stay, even after uninstalling the mods.

Hard Named Save... Before installing them. So you can back-track to the working, named save if you want. I've lost a lot of saves, testing Private Needs mods.