4 hours ago, zhizao32 said:

would love to have a mcm settings/toggleable settings for piss related events, cum and etc are fine for most people, but not all can accept piss or filth.

Also a slider to increase/decrease duke's harassment frequencies would be great-Actually, increase would be great, duke is actually not annoying enough for now...

mcm is weird since its some nice menu like normal fallout 4 moding its a txt file I plan on adding a mcm. 
with duke not being annoying enough i total agree but am just going to add more area events like going to diamond city should have duke comment on all the people.  but i dont know if its possible to make a slider that can increase and decrees the frequency of duke initiating dialog.  without reworking how i do it.

The mod stil has the very outdated and known to cause issues AWKCR listed as a master (hard dependency). Probably because it has the old and bugged version of Devious Devices also as master. If you are using one of the community patches of DD it's no longer required. (latest linked in my sig) It also has 3 references to it on Dukes collar. 

I've cleaned them and removed AWKCR as master.

Duke your New Best Freind.esp

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

The mod stil has the very outdated and known to cause issues AWKCR listed as a master (hard dependency). Probably because it has the old and bugged version of Devious Devices also as master. If you are using one of the community patches of DD it's no longer required. (latest linked in my sig) It also has 3 references to it on Dukes collar. 

I've cleaned them and removed AWKCR as master.

Duke your New Best Freind.esp 4.87 MB · 7 downloads

I did clean it the first upload but it caused the bug that made me panic make shore to check duke inside the player home if u are using the cleaned version

24 minutes ago, Shenchi said:

Btw, I noticed a lot of dialogue needs a proof read. If you have a doc with it in, I can help with that

I was noticing the same thing and was going to make the same offer but you beat me to it. :)

49 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

In my case, we took two steps out of Concord and he told me to move to his house. No marker nor quest, tho

so if you go to the lets talk about us section you can ask duke where he lived before giving you the quest that will show you the playerhome I thought i added a check so duke wont ask to bring you home until you completed the quest strange

Edited by eidod23
55 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

so if you go to the lets talk about us section you can ask duke where he lived before giving you the quest that will show you the playerhome I thought i added a check so duke wont ask to bring you home until you completed the quest strange

No, I have the key to his house, but I have no option to ask where he lived before. He told me it was on a dam near fort hagen when he told me to move there

well i found one of the 40 that downloaded the bugged version

12 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Hi, I'm having a bug where I cant flirt with duke in the player home. it just cuts the dialog at "tilts head" and my ui freezes. 

please redownload and override when i cleaned the mod it bugged that out. 

16 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

No, I have the key to his house, but I have no option to ask where he lived before. He told me it was on a dam near fort hagen when he told me to move there

you should have got a the quest a new home. 

1 hour ago, ecastellvi said:

I don't have it

that is defiantly strange as the quest starts for me. I will have to start a new save and see if it broke some how

2 hours ago, trekkie said:

Hi, I'm having a bug where I cant flirt with duke in the player home. it just cuts the dialog at "tilts head" and my ui freezes. 

ok I will test and see if this is a bug on my end or a upload bug

I am probably going to relese a bug fix update to fix these issues

9 hours ago, ecastellvi said:

I tried with a new game and got to the part where he tells me to move to his house and still no quest.

ok i found where your issue is It will be fixed in the  next hot patch 

23 hours ago, Allyson Wonderland said:

I was noticing the same thing and was going to make the same offer but you beat me to it. :)

I don't have a word doc or anything I just write in the moment.  If you tell me a line that is improper and what it should look like I can rewrite it with the proper dialog. no need to explain where it is. I have practically memorized the whole thing

also duke is a dog he wont always speak properly.  but that is just a excuse for my own poor grammer

Edited by eidod23

If I dismiss Duke, he will be at the home but the game thinks he's still with me. I fix this by waiting for him to want to go outside together. He's outside after I fast travel but now he won't talk to me when I try to talk to him (no dialogue pops up)

Never ever ... and I mean NEVER ever remove the pip boy. Not even Bugthesda itself is that brave ... or insane.

That is like removing the User Interface from a game. Btw, it's still there, but it's just invisible. That makes it even worse.

Edit: Happens after the cooking quest. The pip boy vanishes.

Edited by mkess
4 hours ago, mkess said:

Never ever ... and I mean NEVER ever remove the pip boy. Not even Bugthesda itself is that brave ... or insane.

That is like removing the User Interface from a game. Btw, it's still there, but it's just invisible. That makes it even worse.

I mean...

Love the mod - thanks for your work!

Suggestion:  Make a Duke body replacer to match the body of Duke so in an AAF scene it doesn't use the default Dogmeat body.

Actually like the Duke mesh/texture you have.  This would be just a vanilla replacer and improve the immersion during sex scenes.

John

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Love the mod - thanks for your work!

Suggestion:  Make a Duke body replacer to match the body of Duke so in an AAF scene it doesn't use the default Dogmeat body.

Actually like the Duke mesh/texture you have.  This would be just a vanilla replacer and improve the immersion during sex scenes.

John

I would replace dukes mesh but I don't know how. I use a texture replacer to swap dukes texture. but their is no mesh swap at least i haven't seen one. I manly watch YouTube videos on how to do stuff but their are no videos on how to swap meshes.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:36 PM, AKaiser said:

If I dismiss Duke, he will be at the home but the game thinks he's still with me. I fix this by waiting for him to want to go outside together. He's outside after I fast travel but now he won't talk to me when I try to talk to him (no dialogue pops up)

Oh shit I never actualy bug tested that. I am going to have to fix that in the next update. sadly it will be a bug fix only update. 

On 5/12/2022 at 2:54 PM, mkess said:

So I use the unequip all command to remove clothing. this will be changed soon not in the next update but in the update after that. I need to add a pipboy replacer mod as a soft requirement to the mod page. I use pip pad but other should work to. pritty much anything that allows for a invisible pipboy. 

edit
I added a pipboy replacer as a soft requirement to the mod description
this is a band aid fix though and I am going to be using a script that will put all clothing into a hidden chest and when you are allowed to where clothes again they will be returned. and if you where clothes scavenged duke will bark at you and tell you to take it off. the items will then be added to the hidden chest and you will be punished. 

Edited by eidod23