12 hours ago, OneUP_Pup said:

Loving the concept of the mod and how it’s coming along. After the tweaks from

above, seemed to be working mostly as intended. However, first play-through I didn’t have any issues with getting into the door to Duke’s home. After realizing F4z Ro Doh was causing my player dialogue to not appear in subtitles, I removed this mod (plus Scrap Everything due to a conflict with another mod) and had to start a new game. 

Dialogue all works fine now and everything seemed to be working okay, however, after getting the key, it doesn’t allow me to go through the door. It isn’t even showing the option to, and just shows an empty wooden panel. Not sure if it is due to a level dependency, relationship with Duke, or what, but it’s a bit frustrating as I’m not sure what I did differently. 

Has anyone been able to figure out a fix for the door or why it would be doing this?

I got inside, it's very buggy. A wall's not joined properly, and don't end up in the cage. I couldn't get out again, and had to load an earlier save.

It's not finished...

Duke has a lot of potential, but could do with some tweaks...

My Wish List...

1. Mandatory dialogue... currently, you can just walk away from it.

2. Forcing Player... I'd love it if Duke had more say in all aspects of your play-through.

- Wearing stuff... I'd love it if he'd force your character to wear certain items.

- Eating... Cum addiction removing normal food use.

- Caps Carried... getting along in the Wasteland, on Dukes terms, or no Caps for you.

- Looting Corpses... No Clothing off corpses or containers, if you are supposed to be naked for him.

- Pregnancy and Breeding events after sleep... the mod Dangerous Nights, does this brilliantly. I'd love Duke to add to this, such as having half a dozen Dogs breed with Nora, or other Dog breeds.

3. Sicknesses of the Mind... like Hypnosis, Nora gets urges when near Dog Breeds.

- Cum Addiction... Cum Hungry when near Dogs, to feed her addiction. Levels 1 -> 10.

- Puppy Lover... Duke's mind control paying off, as you start to feel weaker when not Pregnant.

- Bad Food Taste... normal food just doesn't taste the same, after Gallons of Dog Cum swallowed. Food does not heal, or satiate hunger or thirst.

- Dog Collared... you need to wear Dukes Dog Collar, or be compelled to be a bitch breeder to any Dogs you see. 24 hour cool-down between events. 9am start...

4. Dog Collars... various Dog Collars to find and wear, I did this with my heavily tweaked version of People Collars. I should publish my tweaked version...

I know it's early days for Duke, but I'm looking forward to seeing more added to it, eventually. :)

================================

If you want to check out your new Home...

1. Save before entering... Important

2. Don't talk to Duke, or you'll end up stuck.

3. Best off, go in and check it out. Then load an earlier save, and just don't go in. As it will mess up your game...

Console Command...

1. Open Console Commands

UK.. @ button, 2 buttons right of the L button

US... ¬ button, left of the 1 button

2. Click on the door

3. type:  unlock

If you're playing in Survival Mode... you can re-enable Console Commands with the Nexus mod. 

Console Enabled in Survival Mode

Edited by Krazyone
11 hours ago, eidod23 said:

sorry for the wait I am back to working on the mod. I had my finals for collage so I couldn't work on it for a couple weeks. Regarding the piss play complaint. I am learning how to have mcm and I will put a option to turn it off. I want to add content every update so its not just bug fixes. I want yall to be excited when you see this mod is updated. I will also do the fixes that Krayzone told when updating the mod. So the official version will just work. 

one of the biggest bottle necks for adding new content is idea's. I don't write a script for what happens its more what would sound hot. I want to add a storyline involving a raider settlement once dukes open world and home sandbox AI is done and bug free. but if yall have any idea's for what duke could say to the player i would love to hear them. just remember duke doesn't want the player to sleep around he wants her all to himself

regarding the pipboy being removed I don't know why it would do that as I use the command unequipAll() to get the player naked. I don't have the problem myself and most likely is a mod that bugs out the pipboy showing it in the inventory. if someone knows a better command to remove the players clothes I would love to here it. 

if i cant figure out how to create a mcm page properly I will just make a dialog option to disable piss play similar to how you can disable random dialog.

I want to create a punishment for not doing what duke tell you to mainly not going home when duke tell you to. does anyone know a way to keep the player near duke while he walks home. I know skyrim has the shock thing with SD+ I want something like that or just a leash that forces the player to follow. 
if I cant think of anything I will just have duke stack debuffs on the player till they gets home. any idea's on how duke could debuff the player?

Best Debuff for not doing as Duke tells you came from the Skyrim mod, Devious Follower. In devious follower, you became a Town Whore, if you didn't follow the rules. Mandatory Sex, with your Master being paid, until you complied.

1. Forced to wear a Dog Collar, if the slot is taken. It could be invisible and slot-less. I use the mod FO4 NudeBasics, which takes up a Slot for the Slave Collar. Soo... no slot taken would be better. Alternative... a Dog Slave Tattoo, across Nora's Chest.

2. Sex every hour until you comply with Dukes commands.

After waking up with a new Tattoo...

' How the Hell did Duke Tattoo me in my Sleep... He doesn't even have hands... '

Edited by Krazyone

@Krazyone

Like the ideas - Duke can certainly be expanded.

You can get out of the dog cage when Duke puts you in it.  I just use passtime 2 and he will come around and ask if you are ready to be a good girl as he slips his schlong through the bars...

since all your items are taken and stored in the dresser, it does give you a sense of helplessness and waiting for him.

A few tweaks and this would be par excellence...

John

PS - yes, lets see your collar tweaks!

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

@Krazyone

Like the ideas - Duke can certainly be expanded.

You can get out of the dog cage when Duke puts you in it.  I just use passtime 2 and he will come around and ask if you are ready to be a good girl as he slips his schlong through the bars...

since all your items are taken and stored in the dresser, it does give you a sense of helplessness and waiting for him.

A few tweaks and this would be par excellence...

John

PS - yes, lets see your collar tweaks!

I waited a long, long, long time, and couldn't get Duke to let me out. He was just out of reach of my character, to talk to as well.

The People Collar Tweaks mod, I made a few years ago, and always use it, and love it. I'd need to make it into an add-on for the People Collars mod, as I made it before I could get The Fallout 4 Creation Kit to work on my PC. Fallout 4 Creation Kit is a crash-fest, if you don't use it a certain way.

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I got inside, it's very buggy. A wall's not joined properly, and don't end up in the cage. I couldn't get out again, and had to load an earlier save.

It's not finished...

Duke has a lot of potential, but could do with some tweaks...

My Wish List...

1. Mandatory dialogue... currently, you can just walk away from it.

2. Forcing Player... I'd love it if Duke had more say in all aspects of your play-through.

- Wearing stuff... I'd love it if he'd force your character to wear certain items.

- Eating... Cum addiction removing normal food use.

- Caps Carried... getting along in the Wasteland, on Dukes terms, or no Caps for you.

- Looting Corpses... No Clothing off corpses or containers, if you are supposed to be naked for him.

- Pregnancy and Breeding events after sleep... the mod Dangerous Nights, does this brilliantly. I'd love Duke to add to this, such as having half a dozen Dogs breed with Nora, or other Dog breeds.

3. Sicknesses of the Mind... like Hypnosis, Nora gets urges when near Dog Breeds.

- Cum Addiction... Cum Hungry when near Dogs, to feed her addiction. Levels 1 -> 10.

- Puppy Lover... Duke's mind control paying off, as you start to feel weaker when not Pregnant.

- Bad Food Taste... normal food just doesn't taste the same, after Gallons of Dog Cum swallowed. Food does not heal, or satiate hunger or thirst.

- Dog Collared... you need to wear Dukes Dog Collar, or be compelled to be a bitch breeder to any Dogs you see. 24 hour cool-down between events. 9am start...

4. Dog Collars... various Dog Collars to find and wear, I did this with my heavily tweaked version of People Collars. I should publish my tweaked version...

I know it's early days for Duke, but I'm looking forward to seeing more added to it, eventually. :)

================================

If you want to check out your new Home...

1. Save before entering... Important

2. Don't talk to Duke, or you'll end up stuck.

3. Best off, go in and check it out. Then load an earlier save, and just don't go in. As it will mess up your game...

Console Command...

1. Open Console Commands

UK.. @ button, 2 buttons right of the L button

US... ¬ button, left of the 1 button

2. Click on the door

3. type:  unlock

If you're playing in Survival Mode... you can re-enable Console Commands with the Nexus mod. 

Console Enabled in Survival Mode

I love all your suggestions.

I like the idea of bad food taste 

I actually have a dog cum addiction in the current version of the mod its just really hard to get since sucking duke off is not something you can choose and most of the time he would rather breed you.

I would love to see your people collar mod and use it as a refence to make a dog collar.

Regarding the mandatory dialog I just dont know how to get it working is their a check box or a script I am suppose to add.

With the corps looting and 'if you are supposed to be naked for him.' I dare you to put on clothes when he tells you no. 

Spoiler

He will tell you to take them off and punish you for not following directions.

I want Duke to be your follower through your playthrough its why i gave the player the dog slave perk witch gives you some armor while naked also duke dosnt check all slots just the outfit slot so you can wear leg chest arm armor. at first i thought completely naked is best but I found it kinda hot to be running around with a couple straps wrapped around me so i allowed it.

'2. Forcing Player... I'd love it if Duke had more say in all aspects of your play-through.' I would too I plan on adding more dialog as I go but I want to give duke a entire questline that follows a raider gang throughout the common wealth. the player would become the canine breeder finding women for the other dogs since duke wont let the player fuck anyone else.    if you or anyone else has any locations for location specific dialog I can add it in but i am out of idea's for dialog on these things

'- Pregnancy and Breeding events after sleep... the mod Dangerous Nights, does this brilliantly. I'd love Duke to add to this, such as having half a dozen Dogs breed with Nora, or other Dog breeds.' I completely forgot about that mod I really want something involving the sleep mechanic but duke is very territorial so instead I am imagining a twisted version of a hero story where the damsel in destress(the player) is kidnapped by raiders, dogs, mad scientist or anything else and the hero(Duke) saves her. a big thing I want to play on is Stockholm syndrome where the player grows to love duke despite being a dog that rapes her on the regular i dont want any hypnosis since that removes the struggle

I am currently trying to get a sleep effect when duke is a follower or you sleep at dukes home. I would love if it was randomized so you get different sleep effects like your jaw is soar for some reason. Duke is smothering you causing you to wake up early. you wake up to see dukes soft cock hovering above you when your eyes open a stream of hot piss hits you in the face. you wake up and you notice you are using duke as a pillow with his cock resting on your cheek. you wake up cuddling duke he gives you a good morning kiss. you are violently woken by a large kick from your swollen belly duke is startled awake by your yelp. you wake up to a puddle of piss on your bed the smell is intoxicating causing you to gag.

I like the idea of Duke carrying all your caps since that puts you at his mercy but i cant really think of a hot way to do it. I want everything that happens to be hot at least for me.

I have no idea how to remove the effects from food when you get a addiction.

when it comes to tattoo's I would love magic tattoo's but their is no tattoo mod like slave tats that i can hook into to sense when the player has a tattoo's and i don't know how to add one in and check a global variable.

'- Puppy Lover... Duke's mind control paying off, as you start to feel weaker when not Pregnant.'

this is currently implemented just tell Duke your pregnant and you will get the perk brood mother witch increases your endurance and lowers your perception when pregnant. I also wanted the perk to make duke stronger by giving him more damage but couldn't figure out how. my though process is Dukes puppies move around a lot kicking you a lot making it hard to concentrate but all that kicking makes you sturdier. most perks center around making duke your protector taking out enemy's for you while you get tankier being able to outlast enemy's while duke kills them.

overall I would love to see your peoples collar mod tweaks so i can study how you put the effects on items. 

mhm. Very very much looking forward to this mod getting "finished" or rather polished. :)
Don't mean to be (too) pedantic , but for some reason bad grammar and spelling are a... ehem turn off for me.

So just a (kinda) gentle bit of constructive(?) criticism on that front.

1 hour ago, eidod23 said:

I love all your suggestions.

I like the idea of bad food taste 

I actually have a dog cum addiction in the current version of the mod its just really hard to get since sucking duke off is not something you can choose and most of the time he would rather breed you.

I would love to see your people collar mod and use it as a refence to make a dog collar.

Regarding the mandatory dialog I just dont know how to get it working is their a check box or a script I am suppose to add.

With the corps looting and 'if you are supposed to be naked for him.' I dare you to put on clothes when he tells you no. 

Hide contents

He will tell you to take them off and punish you for not following directions.

I want Duke to be your follower through your playthrough its why i gave the player the dog slave perk witch gives you some armor while naked also duke dosnt check all slots just the outfit slot so you can wear leg chest arm armor. at first i thought completely naked is best but I found it kinda hot to be running around with a couple straps wrapped around me so i allowed it.

'2. Forcing Player... I'd love it if Duke had more say in all aspects of your play-through.' I would too I plan on adding more dialog as I go but I want to give duke a entire questline that follows a raider gang throughout the common wealth. the player would become the canine breeder finding women for the other dogs since duke wont let the player fuck anyone else.    if you or anyone else has any locations for location specific dialog I can add it in but i am out of idea's for dialog on these things

'- Pregnancy and Breeding events after sleep... the mod Dangerous Nights, does this brilliantly. I'd love Duke to add to this, such as having half a dozen Dogs breed with Nora, or other Dog breeds.' I completely forgot about that mod I really want something involving the sleep mechanic but duke is very territorial so instead I am imagining a twisted version of a hero story where the damsel in destress(the player) is kidnapped by raiders, dogs, mad scientist or anything else and the hero(Duke) saves her. a big thing I want to play on is Stockholm syndrome where the player grows to love duke despite being a dog that rapes her on the regular i dont want any hypnosis since that removes the struggle

I am currently trying to get a sleep effect when duke is a follower or you sleep at dukes home. I would love if it was randomized so you get different sleep effects like your jaw is soar for some reason. Duke is smothering you causing you to wake up early. you wake up to see dukes soft cock hovering above you when your eyes open a stream of hot piss hits you in the face. you wake up and you notice you are using duke as a pillow with his cock resting on your cheek. you wake up cuddling duke he gives you a good morning kiss. you are violently woken by a large kick from your swollen belly duke is startled awake by your yelp. you wake up to a puddle of piss on your bed the smell is intoxicating causing you to gag.

I like the idea of Duke carrying all your caps since that puts you at his mercy but i cant really think of a hot way to do it. I want everything that happens to be hot at least for me.

I have no idea how to remove the effects from food when you get a addiction.

when it comes to tattoo's I would love magic tattoo's but their is no tattoo mod like slave tats that i can hook into to sense when the player has a tattoo's and i don't know how to add one in and check a global variable.

'- Puppy Lover... Duke's mind control paying off, as you start to feel weaker when not Pregnant.'

this is currently implemented just tell Duke your pregnant and you will get the perk brood mother witch increases your endurance and lowers your perception when pregnant. I also wanted the perk to make duke stronger by giving him more damage but couldn't figure out how. my though process is Dukes puppies move around a lot kicking you a lot making it hard to concentrate but all that kicking makes you sturdier. most perks center around making duke your protector taking out enemy's for you while you get tankier being able to outlast enemy's while duke kills them.

overall I would love to see your peoples collar mod tweaks so i can study how you put the effects on items. 

People Collars Tweaked KP.... I've just re-built it, into a publishable version. A one that uses the original mod as a Master, with my tweaks mod as an Add-On mod.

Features...

- Removes Chem Bench Crafting

- Variable Armour Stats

- Variable Enchants

- Stronger Enchants added

- A few new NPC's... re-spawning for farming Legendary weapons as well as the preset collars.

Bloated Feral Ghoul... being relentlessly chased down, by a small, bloated, legendary feral ghoul is fun.

The Boston Bear... is a really tough, smaller, Legendary Yao Guai.

Legendary Mutant Hounds...  called Louis Tulley and Dana Barrett.

They should be fun to test...

I should be publishing it after testing, and when the mod page is made on the Nexus...

Mandatory Dialogue... I don't know about that, I can't script, and haven't written much mod dialogue. Although... I've written a lot of text and back story for my mods, my Alien Ammo Box mod has some in it's upcoming new update. Which I like to tie into the main story of Fallout 4, answering questions when you see events and skeletons.

Cum Addiction... he could supply a small Milk bottle of Cum in his inventory daily, with varying effects. Not drinking it, would give you various addiction de-buffs. This would force you to keep Duke with you... Plus slowly getting you more addicted.

Cum Cooking Specials...

- Protein Special... +60 strength for 3 hours

- Dukes Special Food supplement... Cooking ingredient to make food more palatable for the day

- Dog Pheromone... nearby Dogs are fighting for you, adding them to your Faction

- Mutant Hound Pheromone... Nearby Mutant Hounds turn against the Super Mutants masters, as they see you as a bitch in heat

The Skyrim mod, Neisa Tank Follower. Gives you a daily bowl of Milk, I renamed it Breast Milk. Along with tweaking that mod for myself, to make her less powerful.

Carrying Caps... Easy way is to make them heavy, as Duke implants subliminal commands in your sleep.

Player... Caps weigh 1 per Cap

Duke...  Caps weigh 0 per Cap

He wont carry them without making you do something for him, you want to buy something ask him, and he says Rich Nora. To deprogram you for an hour, then after an hour, you are over-encumbered again.

Sleep Suggestions...

As you drift off to sleep, you suddenly feel the warm, moist breath of Duke near your Ear.

You hear whispers in your Ear. Commands, Suggestions, Needs, Wants, Fetishes, along with Sickness and Depraved things. You smile weakly, as sleep and the commands start moulding your subconscious...

You awaken refreshed, with no re-collection of the whispers in your Ear.

Stronger Duke... Just give him some self equipping Armour. Oppressor Dog Armor is fantastic, with armour to find and use. Just have Duke equip it when needed...

Stockholme Syndrome... It would be nice for it to have levels 0 -> 10, like the Perks you get. To see how mind fucked Nora is...

Cum Addiction Food... Swap foods for Bland Food variants, when picked up.

Dog Food... Keep, as its used.

Raw Foods... Keep, as it has lots of negatives anyway.

Purified Water -> Bland Water... no effects other than drinking animation. You may need to add something to it, to get a taste.

Grilled Radstag -> Bland Grilled Radstag... no effects other than eating sounds. Did with overwriting base game, or adding new Bland variants to replace them.

Animals Cum... Bottles of Cum in Animals, Humans and Monsters inventories. When you kill them... Death Items

Rabbit Cum

Bull Cum

Supermutant Cum

Dog Cum

Supermutant Produce lots Cum Bottles, feeding your addiction, as you hastily grab them and gulp them down. When Hungry and Thirsty, at full addiction.

Left-overs can be used to cook with... making food into non-bland variants.

These are just some ideas... :)

So I looked into how I could make mandatory dialog but I am kinda scared to do it since I would have to disable player controls and enable them once dialog ends. The reason I am scared to do it is that what if the player is to far away and exits dialog 

3 hours ago, eidod23 said:

So I looked into how I could make mandatory dialog but I am kinda scared to do it since I would have to disable player controls and enable them once dialog ends. The reason I am scared to do it is that what if the player is to far away and exits dialog 

Not sure how well this works in FO4, but maybe you could add a button or option in debug menu that enables player control. That way if the enable trigger in the dialogue fails for some reason the player has a backup option.

6 hours ago, eidod23 said:

You don't have to do anything with the player controls. Check the intro scene at Goodneighbor with Finn. It's a bit weird but it's a special kind of scene which forces dialogue after being triggered by a force-greet package. This package can be triggered with conditions to start on the player. Small tip, if it's not in a controlled space also add a check if the player is on combat. Getting some rounds into you while speaking is not the best experience :P

so after playtesting duke for a hour i have never had duke try and talk to me mid combat I think fallout has a interal stop for forced dialog at least how i do it I will try and add a end dialog if in combat tho

So while i implement forced dialog its weird though. I have duke say bitch where are u going and the camera is forced to look at duke and the player is only able to walk to duke i am using the Game.StartDialogueCameraOrCenterOnTarget(akspeaker) command to get this function if anyone has a better one I will use it.

I was looking through dangerous nights and it is way out of my current skill level to create if someone has a script that activates a global variable I could make something but as it stands i have no idea what i am doing in regards to making a sleep effect.

This looks like it has the makings of being a fantastic addition for Fallout 4. I love the concept and the many ideas that have been suggested. If only we could get a human follower mod that would require you to remain naked, depend on him or her for darn near everything and kept you in a cage! I will definitely be giving Duke a try!

Okay, so I installed this and it seems to be working great, however, animations are not playing. I did the fix mentioned a couple pages back and the dog showed up. Still animations are not playing and when we get to Duke's house he tells me to clean the place up and the game instantly crashes. This has happened twice now and crashes in the exact same spot.  Any ideas?

9 hours ago, Allyson Wonderland said:

Okay, so I installed this and it seems to be working great, however, animations are not playing. I did the fix mentioned a couple pages back and the dog showed up. Still animations are not playing and when we get to Duke's house he tells me to clean the place up and the game instantly crashes. This has happened twice now and crashes in the exact same spot.  Any ideas?

I have no idea why clean this place would crash you as the dialog dosnt do anything right now. as to no sex did u install AAF. any dog animation would do. I am currently getting the home quest better and testing mandatory dialog but I think the isAttacked condition is bugging it out. I might remove it since you can still shoot at enemys you just cant move away from dukes position without him pulling you back. 

Sorry for such a buggy release duke is rather ambitious but i am up to the task for the vison. a lot of errors are caused by other mods or my own errors in uploading the mod.

5 hours ago, eidod23 said:

I have no idea why clean this place would crash you as the dialog dosnt do anything right now. as to no sex did u install AAF. any dog animation would do. I am currently getting the home quest better and testing mandatory dialog but I think the isAttacked condition is bugging it out. I might remove it since you can still shoot at enemys you just cant move away from dukes position without him pulling you back. 

Sorry for such a buggy release duke is rather ambitious but i am up to the task for the vison. a lot of errors are caused by other mods or my own errors in uploading the mod.

I have AAF and all the requirements. Every time I come to that section where he tells me to clean this place up it immediately crashes.

4 hours ago, eidod23 said:

im checking out the mod now I do with you put what the collars did in your description though

Collars have...

I Added...

- Variable Armour ratings, as opposed to all the same. NEW... Armour 1 -> 18

- Variable Weights, and Values.

- A couple of the new collars have Poison and Fire Resistance, great for fighting poisonous creatures.

- Added Enchants to them, some of them are custom Enchants such as Carryweight +50, Carryweight +100, Strength 3, Charisma 3.

- 4 New Collars to find, Rad Collar, Dana's Collar, Louis's Collar, Strong Chain Collar.

- Removed Chem Bench Crafting... I always hate that feature, it's too easy, but an understandable way to get them, without resorting to Commands.

- 4 Re-Spawning, farm-able Legendaries. Pygmy versions.

Tiny Timothy... I love that guy, really tough to kill, but easy to keep ahead of. Save before attempting him, his Vanilla game, Radiation Attacks are nasty.

Boston Yao Guai Bear... really tough, really angry.

2 Supermutant Hounds Terror Dogs... small versions, Grenades at the ready.

The Vanilla mod, adds them to Legendaries, and Raiders.

19 hours ago, eidod23 said:

I was looking through dangerous nights and it is way out of my current skill level to create if someone has a script that activates a global variable I could make something but as it stands i have no idea what i am doing in regards to making a sleep effect.

Dangerous Nights Add-On idea... why re-build Dangerous Nights, when someone has already done all the work. You could just make an Add-On, or make your mod so it can add stuff to it, if it detects it.

Extended Features...

- Dangerous Nights...   extra features added if installed.

Eg...

Family Planning Redux has you smelling of Dog when pregnant to a Dog, this could be drawing in more and more Dogs when you sleep. Changing the settings on the Dangerous Nights mod.

Smelling of Duke... higher chance of Dogs visiting.

Cum Soaked...         more Dogs visit, the more Cum, the more Dogs and the higher chances.

Piss Soaked...          may wake up to Duke sex, Duke being added to Dangerous Nights list, he likes your smell.

Dog Pheromones... only Dogs visit you, using Dangerous Nights settings.

Triggers...

Duke items Equipped...  Collars, Tail Butt Plugs, Kinky Outfits, Crotchless Apparel

Sicknesses... Cum, Piss, Smells, Pheromones, Mind Commands, Scat

Subconscious commands to sleep naked

Subconscious Sleep Walking for Sex

Family Planning Redux, Dog Smell during pregnancy

Nudity... seeing Nora naked, is just too much to pass up, for any passing Dogs...

Just some more possible ideas... :)

Edited by Krazyone
On 3/25/2022 at 12:16 AM, eidod23 said:

i have the same issue 

On 3/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, Lapsio said:

I think AAF is not working. That said I'm using patched staged animations (idk if it may affect compatibility). Duke is just stuck in dialog when (I believe) animation should play

ScreenShot111.png.e503a88095498819a50c7b819f330848.png

Aaaand it just stays like this. When I opened AAF overlay it didn't indicate any scene being arranged. Also I didn't manage to get him to follow me. In general it doesn't seem to have follower dialogue options like inventory access? idk. I can't command him in any way, nor get rid of this helmet lol. He just wanders around playground. Any interaction is either text-only or leads to softlocks that make dialogue stuck (I believe it was supposed to play AAF animation but for some reason doesn't).

Also idk just random thought but maybe it'd be good idea to use separate mesh file from standard dogmeat (maybe just deadass copy original meshes so that they're under different paths) so that it's not affected by other dogmeat appearance changing mods like one visible above xD I know many mods don't do that but it's quite meh when you have like 3 mods for dog companions and they all use dogmeat mesh with just different texture so when you have modded dogmeat that doesn't have the same textures they just all look... exactly the same :T

Either way keep going, it reminds me of Fernis mod for Fallout NV which was imho super dope, so I really dig your mod idea as well. Also props for trying, I personally never got past getting script extenders stuff to work with my Creation Kit so I totally understand that it may be hard to troubleshoot mods at early stages xD