Duke repeats the statement that he wants you to move in, I'm trying out the updates and am on the third time of him telling my char, she needs to move in. Thank you for all your work on this :D Just wanted to let you know. As for your poll, I'm not a modder, am not sure how it works but wouldn't it be a good idea to work on bugs before adding new content?

Edited by Lenore
1 hour ago, eidod23 said:

I would replace dukes mesh but I don't know how. I use a texture replacer to swap dukes texture. but their is no mesh swap at least i haven't seen one. I manly watch YouTube videos on how to do stuff but their are no videos on how to swap meshes.

Not sure if there is a mesh change- but the dog you have is awesome - just need to know the file directories of the original body of Dogmeat and overwrite those.  Any other mod available to swap in a Dogmeat replacer would have the target files - most of us could probably figure it out, but since it is your dog files (new), I wouldn't feel right disecting your mod and others to make it when it is your original work.

John

1 hour ago, Lenore said:

It changes inside Duke's home I think and yeah the one outside the home is great!

It's a different actor all together 

I'm thinking it would be fun if Duke gave you treats for good behavior. I'm thinking cookies would be fun. What would be a good buff from them. 

I want them to be so good that you will do anything to get them

Edited by eidod23

I'm thinking it would be fun if Duke gave you treats for good behavior. I'm thinking cookies would be fun. What would be a good buff from them. 

I want them to be so good that you will do anything to get them

Carryweight in Survival is always good, just make Nora work for them a little. Lockpicks are great in the Vanilla game, until you get over 200 of them by level 20. Then they become too plentiful...

+50 Carryweight... low end treat

+200 Carryweight... high end treat, takes some work to get

+500 Carryweight... Legendary treat, takes a lot of work. Nora keeps it, for scrap runs.

I did this approach in my Krazymans Male Brahmin mod, on the Nexus. It works brilliantly.

You find a kill the Brahmin for +50 Carryweight milk, they've got a lot of health, but are passive, and you have to chase them around to kill them.

You find a kill the Brahmiluff for a +200 Carryweight Taurine, they've got tons of health, and after about 5 hits become hostile. Then... you run around, with them trying to kill you.

With Duke, you'd need to add them sparingly... making Nora work for them.

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Carryweight in Survival is always good, just make Nora work for them a little. Lockpicks are great in the Vanilla game, until you get over 200 of them by level 20. Then they become too plentiful...

+50 Carryweight... low end treat

+200 Carryweight... high end treat, takes some work to get

+500 Carryweight... Legendary treat, takes a lot of work. Nora keeps it, for scrap runs.

I did this approach in my Krazymans Male Brahmin mod, on the Nexus. It works brilliantly.

You find a kill the Brahmin for +50 Carryweight milk, they've got a lot of health, but are passive, and you have to chase them around to kill them.

You find a kill the Brahmiluff for a +200 Carryweight Taurine, they've got tons of health, and after about 5 hits become hostile. Then... you run around, with them trying to kill you.

With Duke, you'd need to add them sparingly... making Nora work for them.

I like this idea. This makes a lot of sense for a mod like this.  I definitely agree with making Nora work for them, for everything really.

I like the Carry weight buff. I am thinking of the player randomly getting a low quality end cookie by being naked even when Duke dosnt force it. I am also thinking you get a cookie randomly from flirting with duke. What other thing could be a good idea for getting cookies

Also I was thinking the higher quality cookies are cum soaked. Should the cum soaked ones be higher or lower quality 

Edited by eidod23
5 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

@eidod23 did you manage to get the RealHandcuffs collar integration working? Or do you wanna poll it? Think you should decide to use it or not, making it in the story a soft-requirement could be an issue later on. The script part is soft-requirement however.

I haven't added any functions involving it yet mostly just bug fixing part If i can get the follow function working and have duke walk to places forcing the player to follow. but right now my priority is fixing the bugs people are having now and removing's the soft requirement of pipboy mods. so it don't disappear whenever duke strips the player. the polls are being created to flush out idea's and see what people want. I'm kind of surprised that most people would rather have the current system but most people don't check LL a lot so that's why I set a long time between things. 

if the current system wins the poll I am still going to have the mad scientist in the story but it will be drugs that allows the player to understand Duke. I will also run a poll on where the scientist is located. 

I am also thinking of moving the location of Duke I want it to be a early game spot I would prefer it to be before dogmeat. Possibly add a dead raider near the bridge so it looks like the trench coat guy killed the raider and was stabbed by another guy leaving duke alone. any other places that would be a good idea for duke

19 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

I haven't added any functions involving it yet mostly just bug fixing part If i can get the follow function working and have duke walk to places forcing the player to follow. but right now my priority is fixing the bugs people are having now and removing's the soft requirement of pipboy mods. so it don't disappear whenever duke strips the player. the polls are being created to flush out idea's and see what people want. I'm kind of surprised that most people would rather have the current system but most people don't check LL a lot so that's why I set a long time between things. 

if the current system wins the poll I am still going to have the mad scientist in the story but it will be drugs that allows the player to understand Duke. I will also run a poll on where the scientist is located. 

I am also thinking of moving the location of Duke I want it to be a early game spot I would prefer it to be before dogmeat. Possibly add a dead raider near the bridge so it looks like the trench coat guy killed the raider and was stabbed by another guy leaving duke alone. any other places that would be a good idea for duke

I once found some scripts here and modified it for my own use that does not strip the pipboy and specific items like Dukes collar. It can also check if the player holds specific declared "prohibited" items like weapons. It's also does not spam the player with "Item X got removed" which was an issue on it's own. Would that solve your issue?

Also happy to provide a custom texture for the DD collar with something like 'Dukes Bitch' on it. Easy for me to do.

With regards to the cookies as a reward, it is a fun idea. Maybe make them dog biscuits instead though? Rather than being human food they're actually what raiders use to train their dogs, Duke has a vast supply from his old owner who bred and trained dogs. It would be interesting to have the biscuits be 'doped' the basic biscuit does little but is addictive, maybe even highly so, to 'encourage' the dogs (and of course player) to do whatever it takes to earn it. Higher tier ones could roll other drugs into them, jet, psycho, hydra, things that you could easily see raiders doping their dogs up with to send them out to battle. I'm not sure how possible it is but fertility or aphrodesiac drug laced rewards would also be interesting, maybe something he gives out after a while if you're still not pregnant with his puppies.

As for things he could reward the player for, I have a few ideas on that front but I'm not sure how practical a lot of them are.

For example you mentioned he was based on Bait from the ToH mod, and I couldn't help but imagine Duke rewarding the player for turning down that quest or even adding an option to say she was already owned.

Rewarding the playing for being diligent in checking if Duke needs anything, it's a fun little option and maybe every three/four times you check he'll reward you.

Obviously, he's delighted when you get pregnant, so I can see him rewarding you for that.

Right now I know the collar is something you're working on but having him reward the player for wearing it, or responding positively to it would be good.

In a similar vein to Bait, I'd like to see some reward for dismissing Dogmeat, or at least see Duke being a bit territorial around other dogs could be fun. But given what I know of the creation kit I know this will be a huge pain to implement properly.

I like the Carry weight buff. I am thinking of the player randomly getting a low quality end cookie by being naked even when Duke dosnt force it. I am also thinking you get a cookie randomly from flirting with duke. What other thing could be a good idea for getting cookies

Also I was thinking the higher quality cookies are cum soaked. Should the cum soaked ones be higher or lower quality 

You could add Perks, in the Sickness Section. When you reach certain levels, you get a cookie. Certain quest and things advance the perk to the next level. A lot of the perks do this, starting at level 1 and going to max level at level 10.

Compliance Perk [][][][][][][][][][][][][][]           Red Bad / Green Good

Nudity Perk... Nora has got her orders, to be nude from now on. Starts at 1 and works up to 10. Advances after 24 hour timer... Sleeping does not count.

1 = Cookie each 24 Hours +20 Carryweight

2 = Cookie each 24 Hours +30 Carryweight

10 = Cookie each 24 Hours +200 Carryweight

10 Days nude, doesn't sound too hard, but try playing Fallout 4 nude, it's tough. Plus, Duke will be harassing you, and asking you to do stuff. Along with sleeping not counting.

Disobeying Perk... Nora refusing advances, wearing or putting on clothes when told not to. Advances after 24 hour timer... Sleeping does not count.

1 = Resets Nudity Perk by one level each day

5 = 

10 = Duke makes Nora into a sex object, Whoring her out for Caps to anyone who wants her. Sex each hour, until she tows the line, and does as she's told.

Mistress Perk... Nora has to wear an outfit, DX Dark Mistress. There are a lot of variants, and could be an optional additional extra, if installed. Chem Bench crafting of outfits removed.

Add-Ons for outfits can only be acquired through obedience...

Problem... pregnancy clipping possible, with outfit worn. Unless the outfit is good with pregnancy morphs...

Not wearing it brings up text, and saps Nora's energy.

" Wear the Damned outfit, Bitch... "

" Punishment time... "  Dog sex be feral dog.

Dog sex Supermutant Hound

Gangbangs with Dogs, increasing in numbers each level Nora reaches

Dogs Bitch Perk...  Sexual Perk, each level upping the stakes of Dog sex. Punishments, for being non compliant, it takes quite a while to reach level 10, as sleep is not counted.

1 = Feral Dog sex

2 = Supermutant Hound Sex

3 = Gangbang with 2 Dogs

4 = Gangbang with 2 Randomised Dogs and Hounds

5 = Gangbang with 3 Randomised Dogs and Hounds

6 = Sleeping gives Dog Sex after waking

10 = Compliance Chip fitted into Nora's Brain, to make her more compliant towards Dukes orders. Nora seriously getting Brain Fucked each day, with her Chip Updates.

Cum Addiction... Without Cum, Nora can't use Vats. Cum... being her only though...

Truly tough... I use FO4 NudeBasics, with No Vats Rule, on the Shock Collar.

Each Day, Duke gives Nora a bowl of Cum. Some named, some Mystery, some from various creatures. Each with Pro's and Con's to using, each adding to her addiction.

But if Nora wants to do anything, she'll need to drink them.

Very slow addiction... Gives chance for Nora to get Cum Crazy, and run up to certain enemies for a hit of Cum. Violate mod fires up...

Deathclaw Cum... A bowl of Deathclaw Cum... Needed if Nora is naked, as it adds daily armour, scaling with her level.

Duke Cum... 

Feral Dog Cum...

Supermutant Hound Cum...

Supermutant Cum... Quest... Kill 10 Legendary Supermutants, and get Legendary Supermutant Cum Bowl from their inventory. Gives Supermutant Legendary Cum Whore perk, and Duke gives you a Bottle of Legendary Supermutant Cum, each week. +200 Carryweight

Quest starts, as soon as you get your first one.

Just some possible ideas... :)

1 hour ago, EdwardEl said:

With regards to the cookies as a reward, it is a fun idea. Maybe make them dog biscuits instead though? Rather than being human food they're actually what raiders use to train their dogs, Duke has a vast supply from his old owner who bred and trained dogs. It would be interesting to have the biscuits be 'doped' the basic biscuit does little but is addictive, maybe even highly so, to 'encourage' the dogs (and of course player) to do whatever it takes to earn it. Higher tier ones could roll other drugs into them, jet, psycho, hydra, things that you could easily see raiders doping their dogs up with to send them out to battle. I'm not sure how possible it is but fertility or aphrodesiac drug laced rewards would also be interesting, maybe something he gives out after a while if you're still not pregnant with his puppies.

Fertility sounds like a fun one but aphrodisiac seems tuff since I would have to add a system for that. I could add one that makes duke want to fuck the player more. the treats wont be forced on the player like the other items in this mod.  I am planning on making them very addictive with some bad side effects so the player really wants to get more. I like the idea of making them laced with vanilla drugs I'm gonna stick with the carry Wight as well. im thinking 4 each has its own type but all increases fertility ? 

What should the addiction be named for the dog cookies

2 hours ago, EdwardEl said:

For example you mentioned he was based on Bait from the ToH mod, and I couldn't help but imagine Duke rewarding the player for turning down that quest or even adding an option to say she was already owned.

Rewarding the playing for being diligent in checking if Duke needs anything, it's a fun little option and maybe every three/four times you check he'll reward you.

Obviously, he's delighted when you get pregnant, so I can see him rewarding you for that.

Right now I know the collar is something you're working on but having him reward the player for wearing it, or responding positively to it would be good.

In a similar vein to Bait, I'd like to see some reward for dismissing Dogmeat, or at least see Duke being a bit territorial around other dogs could be fun. But given what I know of the creation kit I know this will be a huge pain to implement properly.

I dont want to make ToH a dependency so i cant add any checks.

I like that idea and will probably add a check for how many times you ask if duke needs something I also want to add more dialog to that.

I was thinking the player would get a cookie for that. I will keep calling them cookie since its easyer then dog treat or dog treat. 

I am going to make the collar a suggested thing unless being lead around so having a check when equipped would be nice. 

I dont know anything about the new stuff added to ToH as my focus has been on Duke. I will look into how he did that and probably have a cookie for dismissing dogmeat. I will allow a exploit since you are technically telling dogmeat to go away a lot. Duke likes that. he may reword you with sex. I might also have duke fuck the player a little more when dogmeat is in the party to show dominance.

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

You could add Perks, in the Sickness Section. When you reach certain levels, you get a cookie. Certain quest and things advance the perk to the next level. A lot of the perks do this, starting at level 1 and going to max level at level 10.

Compliance Perk [][][][][][][][][][][][][][]           Red Bad / Green Good

Nudity Perk... Nora has got her orders, to be nude from now on. Starts at 1 and works up to 10. Advances after 24 hour timer... Sleeping does not count.

1 = Cookie each 24 Hours +20 Carryweight

2 = Cookie each 24 Hours +30 Carryweight

10 = Cookie each 24 Hours +200 Carryweight

10 Days nude, doesn't sound too hard, but try playing Fallout 4 nude, it's tough. Plus, Duke will be harassing you, and asking you to do stuff. Along with sleeping not counting.

Disobeying Perk... Nora refusing advances, wearing or putting on clothes when told not to. Advances after 24 hour timer... Sleeping does not count.

1 = Resets Nudity Perk by one level each day

5 = 

10 = Duke makes Nora into a sex object, Whoring her out for Caps to anyone who wants her. Sex each hour, until she tows the line, and does as she's told.

Mistress Perk... Nora has to wear an outfit, DX Dark Mistress. There are a lot of variants, and could be an optional additional extra, if installed. Chem Bench crafting of outfits removed.

Add-Ons for outfits can only be acquired through obedience...

Problem... pregnancy clipping possible, with outfit worn. Unless the outfit is good with pregnancy morphs...

Not wearing it brings up text, and saps Nora's energy.

" Wear the Damned outfit, Bitch... "

" Punishment time... "  Dog sex be feral dog.

Dog sex Supermutant Hound

Gangbangs with Dogs, increasing in numbers each level Nora reaches

Dogs Bitch Perk...  Sexual Perk, each level upping the stakes of Dog sex. Punishments, for being non compliant, it takes quite a while to reach level 10, as sleep is not counted.

1 = Feral Dog sex

2 = Supermutant Hound Sex

3 = Gangbang with 2 Dogs

4 = Gangbang with 2 Randomised Dogs and Hounds

5 = Gangbang with 3 Randomised Dogs and Hounds

6 = Sleeping gives Dog Sex after waking

10 = Compliance Chip fitted into Nora's Brain, to make her more compliant towards Dukes orders. Nora seriously getting Brain Fucked each day, with her Chip Updates.

Cum Addiction... Without Cum, Nora can't use Vats. Cum... being her only though...

Truly tough... I use FO4 NudeBasics, with No Vats Rule, on the Shock Collar.

Each Day, Duke gives Nora a bowl of Cum. Some named, some Mystery, some from various creatures. Each with Pro's and Con's to using, each adding to her addiction.

But if Nora wants to do anything, she'll need to drink them.

Very slow addiction... Gives chance for Nora to get Cum Crazy, and run up to certain enemies for a hit of Cum. Violate mod fires up...

Deathclaw Cum... A bowl of Deathclaw Cum... Needed if Nora is naked, as it adds daily armour, scaling with her level.

Duke Cum... 

Feral Dog Cum...

Supermutant Hound Cum...

Supermutant Cum... Quest... Kill 10 Legendary Supermutants, and get Legendary Supermutant Cum Bowl from their inventory. Gives Supermutant Legendary Cum Whore perk, and Duke gives you a Bottle of Legendary Supermutant Cum, each week. +200 Carryweight

Quest starts, as soon as you get your first one.

Just some possible ideas... :)

As i stated before duke doesn't want other to fuck the player. its actually going to be a obstacle later in the quest as he is a cock block. 

I have to look into how sickness works in the creation kit in order to implement a additive system like the nudity perk you discribed. but i love the idea and would love to implament it. 

Mistress Perk as to the mistress outfit. I don't use cbbe myself so i need to either find a outfit that would support fusion girl as well as cbbe like how the bondage mod does I might set up a bondage suit quest where you are kidnapped by a rival gang and duke is trying to save you. I dont want to add any forced outfit in the sandbox version of duke since it will mess with the strip conditions(I would have to add more conditions.)

Nudity Perk having a way for duke to just tell the player can wear clothes again sounds nice but i would have to figure out how timers work and having them rest when wearing clothes is definitely a bonus I think after 5 times it unlocks the endless sex mode wear duke just says give me that ass. and sex starts. I have that activate in some dialog for going home where duke says he will fuck your ass all the way home.

Dogs Bitch Perk.  I have a dog slave perk in the current release it allows nude play to be possible since it adds armor when your naked.  as stated early Duke dosnt want the player to have sex with others duke can have sex with others but you cant. its actulay going to be a plot point in the main quest line of the mod where you hunt down girls for the dog kennel. the player will hunt down strong women fight them or convince them to go to the Scientist then bring them to the raider kennel. Duke will fuck them after the scientist to show the other dogs at the kennel he is the alpha. the scientist will allow the women to understand the dogs.
Im thinking DD devices would work as a good punishment system instead. 

Cum Addiction Cum addiction is possible  currently in the mod but it dosnt do much I plan on expanding it further. It sucks that Nude basics dosnt allow people to use his scripts as it would be useful to use some. The cum bowl sounds fun I can use the dog bowl as a mesh. Im thinking its very addicive and has some great short term buffs like strength +3 for 3 minutes duke will say here is your daily food once every 24 hours you can say thank you/Im not eating that/Why is it glowing?/[DumBitch] oh milk my favorite

Cum crazy sounds like fun but i dont know how to implement it. I would make it cum crazy for duke maybe make it a random quest when your addicted to cum where you beg duke to drink some cum. duke is amused by this so he may just give it to you make you play a game, or force you to beg. he could also just piss in your mouth when you think your getting cum

32 minutes ago, horny basterd said:

Can anyone help me I’ve been trying to install this but i can’t install anything from loverslab on MO2 I’ve tryed to put it in the mod folder but it won’t register nothing I know is working any help would be appreciated 

to be honest i use vortex MO2 feels so bare bones even if it has more options then vortex

On 5/14/2022 at 2:38 PM, MrCruelJohn said:

Not sure if there is a mesh change- but the dog you have is awesome - just need to know the file directories of the original body of Dogmeat and overwrite those.  Any other mod available to swap in a Dogmeat replacer would have the target files - most of us could probably figure it out, but since it is your dog files (new), I wouldn't feel right disecting your mod and others to make it when it is your original work.

John

bra I dont mind you looking into any part of my mod or changing it you could even post a version on the forms here and i would have a look. yall could even add whole quests onto the mod and if i like them i would add them to the base mod and credit you in the description with your permission of course. this mod is me giving back to the LL community since i have taken mods from it for so long.  

i am also thinking it would be fun to have a couple creature side quests that the player has to endure until duke heroically saves the player like being captured by bloatflies/Brahmin/feral Ghouls/Rival Gang of dogs.

Edited by eidod23

Afraid that's not much to go on AAF is a little finikity to set up at the best of times, is it working if you manually start a scene with an animal? When I was first getting everything set up I found this guide to be invaluable

But once AAF was working I had no trouble with the current download of the mod. Though, I must admit, I use vortex no MO2

yea i dont have much knowledge on AFF I just grabbed a script from it the I just executer the script whenever i want sex to happen. if someone with more knowledge on aff wants to put their 2 cents in I would love to know how to start blowjobs three sums and anal. everything is vaginal sex and i just say its anal in txt