Amazing mod - I really like all of the events you've put in so far. Regarding marriage, @EdwardEl definitely had some good ideas. They fit in thematically with the existing game's story narrative and it'll be nice to see what direction you ultimately end up taking.

On another note: have you given any thought to making a version of Duke for Skyrim?

Skyrim has a TON of lore-related reasons that could help justify Duke's behavior/actions. Sanguine is a daedric prince of corruption and depravity so it would absolutely make sense for him to bless Duke with powers over the Dragonborn for his own amusement. Duke could also enlist the help of powerful dark wizards to apply spells on the player that would give Duke control over them through shocks, arousal increases, etc. Given how Skyrim's combat works Duke could even push the player into more of a supporting role by giving them powerful restoration buffs to make sure Duke stays healthy in the fight to protect his faithful bitch. Marriage is even present in vanilla Skyrim so if you wanted to make use of the existing wedding ceremony or create your own custom scene/quest like in Troubles of Heroine it's possible.

Skyrim also has a lot more support when it comes to Devious Devices and other BDSM-themed equipment/animations. There are keywords that can disable the player's access to sneaking, inventory, magic, and combat just to name a few if you want Duke to have more agency over the player from a gameplay standpoint in addition to a lore one.

Ultimately this is your mod and I'm not looking to do anything other than put in my two cents since I love Skyrim but either way Duke has become permanently part of my FO4's load order. I look forward to seeing what else comes from it ?

19 hours ago, eidod23 said:

If you would like you could create some dialog for vanilla quest scenes or more area specific dialog like diamond city. I also would love to make the walk scene a actual dog walks you similar to how fallout nv fenrir does but with more action and a leash. you could write some dialog between random settlers, duke and the player. I could also stretch it to the settlers you see in the settlement system. maybe write some interactions between companions.

As I said earlier I'm happy to take you up on this offer and throw out some quick writing, hopefully I've got Duke's voice right here. This is a Diamond City scene, I was imagining it plays on the first visit or after spending a few minutes in the city.

I threw together a quick intro below, just to give you an idea of my writing and if you'd be interested in using it. Feel free to grab it, use it, change it, whatever haha I really don't mind I just enjoy writing :) The bits in [] are the text in game, cut up into chunks no more than 150 characters, if there's not an NPC name before it then it's a player dialogue line.

1. Duke: [Duke growls and snarls at yet another man before turning his angry gaze onto you, lips pulled back, baring his fangs. "Bitch, come here!"]

a  [Biting your lip and suppressing a moan, you sink to your knees]
          Duke: [Duke barks a laugh "Good girl, but not this time." he steps forward and licks your cheek fondly]

Duke: [Everyone is looking at you, they want you, they think they can have you, but you're mine. We're going to show them that.] (2)

b  [Squeezing your eyes shut, you hope this time ignoring him will work]
          Duke: [Snarling angrily, Duke lunges forward, his sharp teeth closing around your leg before he twists and sends you sprawling to the     ground.]

Duke: ["Listen here bitch, these men seem to think you're available, so we're going to make sure they're never going to think of you as anything but my toy"] (2)

c [Glancing away from those fierce eyes, you manage a mumbled "Yes sir?"]
         Duke: [Duke's expression relaxes marginally, a pleased look flashing across his eyes before he glances at another man and it fades.]
         Duke: [Everyone is looking at you, they want you, they think they can have you, but you're mine. We're going to show them that.] (2)

2. Duke: [Now. Heel. I know where we can start.]

a [Yes master, I'll make sure they know that I'm your bitch!]
           Duke: [His face splits into a wide, doggy, grin. A wuff of happiness slipping from his muzzle, "Atta girl! Now come on!"]

Duke: [Tail wagging he trots ahead, "I saw that man who smells of gunpowder over there staring at your ass, let's start with him."]

b [Fuck off! I! Am! Not! Yours! Leave me alone!]

[Duke snaps his mouth at you, threatening to bite into your hip before throwing his weight into you and sending you crashing to the floor]

["You are mine, my toy, my bitch! I'm showing you off to that gunpowder smelling fucker if I need to drag you myself."]

["Maybe a fresh assful of cum will remind you of your place in life, it'll certainly make him more likely to believe you!"]

(Sex scene start)

c [I... um... please, don't do this!]

Duke: [Don't do it? i'm doing you a favour stupid bitch, I'm protecting you from all these inferior men. Be grateful!]

Duke: [Now come! Before I get angry! We'll start with him, that man over there, who smells of guns, he was staring at your ass harder than anyone else.]

This is obviously only the start of the 'scene'. In my head it would be a short quest that had you talk to a number of NPCs, starting with Commonwealth Weaponry and then visiting:

Swatters

Kathy and John's Super Salon

Mega surgery center

Chem-I-Care

Science! Center

Dugout Inn

And finally Publick Occurrences

Talking to each NPC and doing a brief scene in each to finish the quest, maybe having a holotape from Publick Occurrences that is the press release announcing who you are as a 'reward' at the end haha.

I'm more than happy to diagram those interactions and write them out like above if you think it'll be helpful.

Edited by EdwardEl
Fixed formatting (hopefully)
9 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Amazing mod - I really like all of the events you've put in so far. Regarding marriage, @EdwardEl definitely had some good ideas. They fit in thematically with the existing game's story narrative and it'll be nice to see what direction you ultimately end up taking.

On another note: have you given any thought to making a version of Duke for Skyrim?

Skyrim has a TON of lore-related reasons that could help justify Duke's behavior/actions. Sanguine is a daedric prince of corruption and depravity so it would absolutely make sense for him to bless Duke with powers over the Dragonborn for his own amusement. Duke could also enlist the help of powerful dark wizards to apply spells on the player that would give Duke control over them through shocks, arousal increases, etc. Given how Skyrim's combat works Duke could even push the player into more of a supporting role by giving them powerful restoration buffs to make sure Duke stays healthy in the fight to protect his faithful bitch. Marriage is even present in vanilla Skyrim so if you wanted to make use of the existing wedding ceremony or create your own custom scene/quest like in Troubles of Heroine it's possible.

Skyrim also has a lot more support when it comes to Devious Devices and other BDSM-themed equipment/animations. There are keywords that can disable the player's access to sneaking, inventory, magic, and combat just to name a few if you want Duke to have more agency over the player from a gameplay standpoint in addition to a lore one.

Ultimately this is your mod and I'm not looking to do anything other than put in my two cents since I love Skyrim but either way Duke has become permanently part of my FO4's load order. I look forward to seeing what else comes from it ?

skyrim would be easier to create some scenes but most people create mods for skyrim and splitting my efforts is just to much for me. i mentioned starfield since mod tools will be out probably late 2023 witch is more the enough time for me to get duke in a state i find acceptable.

1 hour ago, GalaxyRequiem said:

Where is Dukes home? I never got a quest marker after he gave me the key? And every time I ask him about his home he just gives me more keys. I've seen the dialogue where he brings up Fort Hagen and the Dam, but I still can't locate it. Would appreciate help.

To the West there is bridge or dam across river (dont remember name, little south from farm). At the end of the bridge there is door on right side.

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by crococat
On 6/29/2022 at 3:50 AM, Alturistix said:

@eidod23 Any estimation on when the new update will be released? also, Is AWKCR a hard requirement or just a requirement for DD? As I use the RC8 version, AWKCR is no longer a requirement.

AWKCR is not a hard requirement its just DD

It's kind of interesting but I'd like to see some scenes with Piper and Cait if that's possible. Like if Amazing Follower Tweaks is installed then Duke can take her on too instead of just the player. Seems to make sense for a dominant character anyway

58 minutes ago, Sheppi23 said:

Is it normal that the dogs name in "my mod" is not Duke but "BAIT" and looks totally different :O  (brown dog instead of a black dog) ?

That's from Problems of Survivor - Duke is by the playground at the entrance of Concord while Bait is on the main road

so bad news everyone I Lost the most recent build due to my pc  shutting off in the newest build. my power supply failed and it corrupted the mod. I need to basically due ever edit from scratch. so the next update will be smaller due to this  I will just fix the a couple bugs I know how to fix like how dukes home isn't showing up and Fix ambient dialog. I know how to fix it now so it will be faster Its just tedious. Also if anyone knows how to Make MCM menu's I would love to add it. All i need it to do is a check box or a 0 to 1

Just now, eidod23 said:

so bad news everyone I Lost the most recent build due to my pc  shutting off in the newest build. my power supply failed and it corrupted the mod. I need to basically due ever edit from scratch. so the next update will be smaller due to this  I will just fix the a couple bugs I know how to fix like how dukes home isn't showing up and Fix ambient dialog. I know how to fix it now so it will be faster Its just tedious. Also if anyone knows how to Make MCM menu's I would love to add it. All i need it to do is a check box or a 0 to 1

afterword I want to add a couple more Dialog and the treat system. and add the diamond city quest wrote by EdwardEl

On 6/27/2022 at 2:13 PM, MyNameIsnt said:

It actually been something In my mind. my idea is being captured by a pack of wolves I am torn by it being consensual or not I lean to it being not but that hurts quest progression. I also think becoming a slave to a dragon would be amazing similar to my old profile pic

425e877f-e70a-4cd8-a8ad-f2a32beeffd6-m.j

I think their is a collar and chain system in Skyrim. I Read some Dragon books and i think having some of those things happen to the player would be fun. I am pritty shore those that dragon sex animations are broken What I would have to do is have the dragon not move from his hoard and the player has to talk to the dragon to get some things done. he would be a elder dragon that has survived all this time instead of being revived by Alduin. his personality would be more of the classical dragon being greedy self centured and stubborn. I personally would like more experience creating mods before creating this one hence Duke since that mod would take over the game and would be a way to finish the game. (you could use him to fight Alduin) it would be a damsel in destress type of game. with the dragon dressing the player up in gems and gold and sit atop a pile of gold. it would have sex but I feel it wouldn't be a sex focus mod like how duke is. and I would have to make a non combat focus game play fun since every problem can be solved by elder dragon. 

11 hours ago, eidod23 said:

afterword I want to add a couple more Dialog and the treat system. and add the diamond city quest wrote by EdwardEl

Sorry for you data loss, I would definitely advise releasing fixes and smaller updates rather than bunching everything together, that way peoples have time to test and report and you'll get better feedback overall.

11 hours ago, eidod23 said:

It actually been something In my mind. my idea is being captured by a pack of wolves I am torn by it being consensual or not I lean to it being not but that hurts quest progression. I also think becoming a slave to a dragon would be amazing similar to my old profile pic

The dragon idea sounds cool but since dragons are extremely large the mod would be restricted to mostly outdoors since their AI is pretty glitchy indoors

welp starting to feel like i should abandon this mod as I can no compile scripts even when i delete them and retype them as i always get a papyrus error saying C:\Users\eidod\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Fragments\TopicInfos\TIF_DukeFollower_NoClothes.psc(2,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'ActorBase'
I follow the line all the way to topicinfos and its just blank I can make new dialog but i cant fix any bugs I would have to remake each scene

2 minutes ago, MyNameIsnt said:

The dragon idea sounds cool but since dragons are extremely large the mod would be restricted to mostly outdoors since their AI is pretty glitchy indoors

the idea is when indoors the AI doesn't move aka he would sit on his hoard

On 7/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, eidod23 said:

welp starting to feel like i should abandon this mod as I can no compile scripts even when i delete them and retype them as i always get a papyrus error saying C:\Users\eidod\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Fragments\TopicInfos\TIF_DukeFollower_NoClothes.psc(2,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'ActorBase'
I follow the line all the way to topicinfos and its just blank I can make new dialog but i cant fix any bugs I would have to remake each scene

Sorry to hear. I really like this mod. reminds me of long ago with a couple of GFs. Now days I believe it is called K9SM. Not sure there are any mods like it here.

4 hours ago, rand1958 said:

Sorry to hear. I really like this mod. reminds me of long ago with a couple of GFs. Now days I believe it is called K9SM. Not sure there are any mods like it here.

im thinking i might swap to skyrim I am manly hoping someone knows how to fix it as i love this mod and would love to fix it.

I might also try to make a smaller mod for fallout involving hypnotism and a dog

Edited by eidod23
10 hours ago, eidod23 said:

im thinking i might swap to skyrim I am manly hoping someone knows how to fix it as i love this mod and would love to fix it.

I might also try to make a smaller mod for fallout involving hypnotism and a dog

If you have a repo or upload what's you've got I'll take a look at see if I can get it working. I'm not too familiar with papyrus but I can at least take a look. 

Follow up to my own post but if you're launching the creation kit via MO2 there has been issues with it in the past so see if you can download an older build of MO2 since an update may have broken its compatibility with the creation kit.

Edited by Shuuko