On 5/23/2022 at 1:40 PM, eidod23 said:

1.next update is adding a way to remove most pissing scenes. I tryed to make it so the piss drinking is a effect of addiction but it acts weird sometimes. 

Awesome!  It really doesn't make sense to drink piss, unless you introduce that as some consensual erotica.  That may be some people's thing, not judging, but its very nasty to consider.

2.I fixed that bug it will be out in next update. 

3.Random interactions are throughout the world not just player home. but the playerhome is where a bulk of sidequests will start.

Ah, well I had no random interactions outside Duke's home.  He just acts like a normal companion otherwise.

4.I have no idea how to set the tags if you have the code to fire the tags properly I will add them. 

if you look at the AAF_API script, @Dagobaking has documented how to send the tags in when you request a rando animation.  You'll just need to look at the tags in the animation packs you want to use.  Its just an array of string tags "Oral, Anal, etc...".  Ego's AAF_Violate has some great code snippets on this

5.I will have to test the Player.SayCustom

There is an option to say in the character's head Search the CK on that method.

6.I had a lot of trouble getting it to work in the first place if you know a better way please tell me

Well my PC was pregnant and never had any effects from your mod.  Both Ego and InvictusBlade use the "Pregnancy Faction".  You just need to grab the form ID from each their mods and check.  I can send code this weekend, as I am doing it.  Very straight forward.

7. above.

8. Wait its not on the page I will fix that.

9. my bad I pretty much just write when i am in the mood. so I sometimes mess up grammer.

So you might want to look at Visual Studio Code from Microsoft, it is free to use. It has a Papyrus Intellisense component. (you can also debug for Fallout 4 with it)  It also has spell checking and grammar checking.  I write all my scripts in this.  CK is unrealiable. 

10. yea that is a known bug that i have no idea how to get working. I want it to work but the code that prompts the player if they want to manipulate the lock messes up forced equipping.

Again, just offering advice ❤️

hello. I would like to thank the author for a wonderful mod, this is my favorite set of fetishes, and I am looking forward to the opportunity to find out what this mod will develop into.
but with great regret I note that my mod did not work properly. Duke is on the playground, dialogues are taking place, but the sex scenes don't start. Although I can run sex scenes with Duke using the AAF system forcibly, or during the AAF prostitution dialogues, but during the dialogues with Duke, sex does not happen, nothing happens at all.(( after reading the forum, I realized that this will be fixed, and I would like to know the update date.
I read on the forum that more skilled users corrected it themselves, but I do not have such qualifications.)) therefore, I humbly wait for the update, and I would really like to know at least an approximate date!
thanks again to the author for such a wonderful mod, I have not yet met such a set of fetishes close to me, and I am sincerely glad that it is in fashion for my favorite game!
(and I apologize for the google translation)

so for the people not having aaf work for them I honestly have no idea how to help you all i can say is are other sex mods working and do u have dog sex mods working. I have no way to recreate the bug so i cant fix it hopefully once i figure out how to set tags then it will work

On 5/23/2022 at 2:20 PM, The Gaming Soviet said:

I have two questions. First, i leave Duke at home and wait a really long time for me to get these "debuffs" and nothing at all happens, and when i get back i only get some small dialogue about "Where have you been?" but i suffer no debuffs at all. And secondly, nothing ever happens that involvs Devious Devices.

if you are getting the where have you been dialog then you dismissed duke the debuffs happen if you are told to go home and ignore duke. but the required dialog isnt working so next update will fix this

On 5/27/2022 at 5:49 PM, horny basterd said:

Ok so I have fixed aaf but I still have the same problem even when I try to force it to happen from the menu I can’t select duke for some reason is there a mod I’m missing 

4 hours ago, eidod23 said:

so for the people not having aaf work for them I honestly have no idea how to help you all i can say is are other sex mods working and do u have dog sex mods working. I have no way to recreate the bug so i cant fix it hopefully once i figure out how to set tags then it will work

This mod doesn't affect AAF so it should work, if it's not then yeah it's almost certainly a problem with their AAF, I would assume from what I'm reading they either don't have creature themes

Have installed both this and vanilla themes which you shouldn't do. Just install the vanilla/kinky/creature files. having both can screw up AAF being able to run creature animations if not stop it working entirely.

Or they don't have any creature animations installed, some can be found here:

There are more, of course, but I cba to link them all.

If it's not working for Duke I'd say check Dogmeat, if it works for him but not Duke then it's likely an issue with this mod but what I see is almost certainly an issue with their AAF setup.

5 hours ago, eidod23 said:

if you are getting the where have you been dialog then you dismissed duke the debuffs happen if you are told to go home and ignore duke. but the required dialog isnt working so next update will fix this

Okay, thanks mate. But about the Devious devices?

3 hours ago, The Gaming Soviet said:

Okay, thanks mate. But about the Devious devices?

Devious Devices is kinda working as like 2 dialog options are working. I have to figure out how others are force equipping them

Not sure how I feel about a "fun" dog companion mod that is coincidentally named after my furry son LMFAO. I was looking for a bestiality mod that doubles as a companion mod and I guess I technically got what I was asking for. As the old proverb goes: be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

16537955788513789208221048970446.jpg

Edited by akumathedarkone
6 hours ago, The Gaming Soviet said:

Ah okay, cheers mate.

Hey, despite the oddity I tried the mod. Something seems to be wrong however. Duke has never once impregnated me. My debuffs also don't seem to apply correctly. Any idea what might be wrong? Oh, I'm using Furry Fallout if that matters.

Edited by akumathedarkone
Forgot to add some info
19 hours ago, akumathedarkone said:

Not sure how I feel about a "fun" dog companion mod that is coincidentally named after my furry son LMFAO. I was looking for a bestiality mod that doubles as a companion mod and I guess I technically got what I was asking for. As the old proverb goes: be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

16537955788513789208221048970446.jpg

I'm sorry m8 I kinda just thought of the first dog name that a raider could name a dog. This mod originally was going to be a addon for bait but I didn't like the idea of being beholden to the mod creator as they update frequently 

3 hours ago, akumathedarkone said:

Hey, despite the oddity I tried the mod. Something seems to be wrong however. Duke has never once impregnated me. My debuffs also don't seem to apply correctly. Any idea what might be wrong? Oh, I'm using Furry Fallout if that matters.

Try sleeping as the mod updates when. Sleeping 

On 5/29/2022 at 4:52 AM, eidod23 said:

Devious Devices is kinda working as like 2 dialog options are working. I have to figure out how others are force equipping them

If you made custom devices be sure to have a "inventory" and "rendered' device. Otherwise it will fail. If using vanilla items you can look into the 'libary' script of DD and see how you need to call the equip function. Think it's called lockdevice or equipdevice or something.

1 hour ago, AKaiser said:

Whenever duke threatens to put me in the cage, he crashes the game. Like Beyound

thats weird its just moving you and setting a global variable. but the threaten dialog isnt doing that

4 hours ago, rand1958 said:

Everything works fine for me. Although Duke is a little too horny and has way too much pee.

I am reworking the auto dialog system to spread out the sandbox stuff. now duke wont piss on the player as often and will tell the player to go home more. this will also fix the issue of the player home quest not poping up

so i cant seem to set up mcm properly so it will be a debug dialog where ambient dialog can be turned off as well as pissing and piss drinking. if all are shut off  the only time the player will be pissed on is the intro when first being dominated

this part is a part of the quest that get the player into the sub roll. I can have a new scene play but i have 0 idea's on what duke would do after raping the player for the first time

Edited by eidod23
On 6/8/2022 at 1:24 AM, empperor2211 said:

Anyone else’s still having trouble of getting sex scenes to play?

make shore you have dog sex animations and make shore AFF is working properly