15 hours ago, GalaxyRequiem said:

I've seen some replies here talking about Skyrim... Idk if this mod is also in Skyrim, or a mod similar but I'm referring to Fallout 4's Duke Mod, putting this here to clarify just in case.

16 hours ago, GalaxyRequiem said:

As much as I enjoy having this mod active some things about it annoy me.

First off, why is Duke so aggressive? I have AAF violate and Sexual Harassment both installed but when raiders and gunners try to approach Duke just auto attacks them, I also wanted to try out how the Abductions mod worked but Duke traveled with me and started just attacking everyone in the building.

Secondly, this is just a question. Is this mod still being worked on? I saved my game due to the warning on the mod page, but when I dismissed Duke to go home he stayed in the location where I dismissed him, and I couldn't recruit to re-join my party. I did load back to the save so I didn't lose any progress but its still kind of annoying. I want the mod enabled but I don't want Duke constantly following me, interrupting dialogue, and getting in the way of other dialogue based mods because he basically attacks enemies off sight. 

Mostly I just feel Duke is in the way of a lot things. Also, does the Debug Option to disable the nude request also remove his dialogue where he smells you? If so, does it also disable his aggressiveness? As said previously, I do enjoy this mod but the little things I've been noticing are frustrating.  

this mod is completely on fallout. but we use other mods like player collars (for example) for suggestions or ideas in a whole. some skyrim stuff like devious followers fall into the same category 

I can understand the frustration the mod maker while rad and cool is however brand new to this. there was a poll to see what people wanted whether it be big updates with longer wait or small with shorter, im pretty sure there was more big.

i agree things can get annoying, ive found it useful to go to a settlement and tell duke to stay or what ever. then go off and do some stuff that requires dialog. Its not the easiest thing to remember but its nice to get away. but it does break him until you go back home. 

as to the disable i have no idea whether it does or not perhaps it does but ive never taken a interest into it.

hope that helps. 

Edited by BigDoskit
2 hours ago, BigDoskit said:

not as of now, hopefully soon though. 

Ahh, cheers,

Lastly, a few things, enjoying the mod so far, for the next update, idk how hard it is to allow the player to skip dialogue by clicking (coding wise) but that feature would be greatly appreciated to avoid some of the repetition in the dialog.

Also it seems to me, that there are long stretches of time without any new dialog, is there a way to progress through faster?  Dialog trees? commands? A forcegreet command maybe? Stuff like that

3 hours ago, BigDoskit said:

this mod is completely on fallout. but we use other mods like player collars (for example) for suggestions or ideas in a whole. some skyrim stuff like devious followers fall into the same category 

I can understand the frustration the mod maker while rad and cool is however brand new to this. there was a poll to see what people wanted whether it be big updates with longer wait or small with shorter, im pretty sure there was more big.

i agree things can get annoying, ive found it useful to go to a settlement and tell duke to stay or what ever. then go off and do some stuff that requires dialog. Its not the easiest thing to remember but its nice to get away. but it does break him until you go back home. 

as to the disable i have no idea whether it does or not perhaps it does but ive never taken a interest into it.

hope that helps. 

Ah, I never saw the poll, long waits but big updated is probably what I would have voted if I saw it anyway so that's nice.

So if you go to Dukes Home can you ask him to join your party again?

Ex: I tell him to wait in Sanctuary, then go to his house afterwards, will he be there and be recruitable?

On 8/1/2022 at 2:21 PM, kinkeag said:

Is there a line of dialog that makes you put on the collar?

currently no I am working on that part now 

19 hours ago, GalaxyRequiem said:

I've seen some replies here talking about Skyrim... Idk if this mod is also in Skyrim, or a mod similar but I'm referring to Fallout 4's Duke Mod, putting this here to clarify just in case.

so I lost a lot of my pc files. they where corrupted around june. if this didnt happen a lot of the bugs would be fixed early july and posted the version in mid july but I have been playing ketch up and rewriting almost all the code this mod uses. I just got duke to follow me again. my hole game is kind of bugged as my mod order is just gone I have been fixing the mods but currently sex is just duke and the player standing on top of each other for 45 sec. I manly have been fixing the broken code as all of it is corrupted. I had a cheat sheet with all the commands i used but I wrote a lot of dialog that did different things. I also figured out how to upload via vortex so its in theory should be easier to upload the mod in the future. I will also release all the code this time as its easier to have a backup on LL with everything and it will be easier for others to repurpose my code and add things. this mod is 100% open sources and i want anyone to be able to add to it if they want. 

12 hours ago, eidod23 said:

so I lost a lot of my pc files. they where corrupted around june. if this didnt happen a lot of the bugs would be fixed early july and posted the version in mid july but I have been playing ketch up and rewriting almost all the code this mod uses. I just got duke to follow me again. my hole game is kind of bugged as my mod order is just gone I have been fixing the mods but currently sex is just duke and the player standing on top of each other for 45 sec. I manly have been fixing the broken code as all of it is corrupted. I had a cheat sheet with all the commands i used but I wrote a lot of dialog that did different things. I also figured out how to upload via vortex so its in theory should be easier to upload the mod in the future. I will also release all the code this time as its easier to have a backup on LL with everything and it will be easier for others to repurpose my code and add things. this mod is 100% open sources and i want anyone to be able to add to it if they want. 

That's completely understandable. I respect the process of making mods (seeing as I have no idea how to do so) and uploading them so others can have more fun with the game. I meant no disrespect in my initial comment if it came across like that btw, just wanted to clear that up. Thanks for the update and clarification on the state of the mod, I appreciate it, and good luck in future mod endeavors and updates.  

1 hour ago, lurker9001 said:

Could you please also post the links to the forum ? maybe as a beta branch ? not to be a tinfoil hat but I'd like not to have to use a data hungry app like discord to access the builds.

All official updates will stay on LL.  only the super buggy versions will be on discord those versions will most likely crash a lot and might corrupt saves

This is just me saying hay I have this feature I want to test on other builds to see if it crashes. Most likely it will be on the main dialog tree that says "[debug] test leash" no actual rp or story in it

You would be surprised how much of those are their prior to releasing on LL

Edited by eidod23
On 8/2/2022 at 2:03 AM, GalaxyRequiem said:

As much as I enjoy having this mod active some things about it annoy me.

First off, why is Duke so aggressive? I have AAF violate and Sexual Harassment both installed but when raiders and gunners try to approach Duke just auto attacks them, I also wanted to try out how the Abductions mod worked but Duke traveled with me and started just attacking everyone in the building.

So Duke is very aggressive due to being a raider dog. I want to add a check that if the player has sex near Duke but not with duke your affinity with duke goes down. But I have only recently isolated the script that detects things affinity within a area around a companion. I wish I knew how to change hostility when violate swaps hostile to neutral 

On 3/22/2022 at 10:50 PM, eidod23 said:

Also I wrote a tun of dialog and spelling isn't my strength. the player home is the newest feature i added and i was working on the load door before I uploaded I might have broke it. before playtesting. I thought i didn't save when I did break it but i might have by accident. I am also trying to figure out how to make the map marker show up. their is one for fast traveling but the quest maker doesn't show the door. thank you all for the feedback.

Fuck it I'll ask, do you want/need a proofreader/editor. There's some grammatical issues that were pointed out early on and if you want someone to go through the dialogue and clean everything up I'll volunteer my services.

5 hours ago, Shuuko said:

Fuck it I'll ask, do you want/need a proofreader/editor. There's some grammatical issues that were pointed out early on and if you want someone to go through the dialogue and clean everything up I'll volunteer my services.

go right a head my spelling sucks. you can join the DC and you can veiw the newest version once i clean everything up. you can edit all the txt from there

On 7/25/2022 at 6:52 AM, eidod23 said:

as I am fixing the bugs I currently know how to fix I also built up the story made by EdwardEl I am thinking of making different dialog for when the player is pregnant inspired by this pic turria-98042-Dog_Domination_2_Having_Wal

if anyone knows how to add a leash aka a mesh that connects 2 different objects in a scene I would love to have the player be lead around by duke

I found that skyim mod, with an invisible leash. It's called Devious Framework. Check out it's screenshots...

On 8/3/2022 at 12:06 AM, eidod23 said:

BigDoskit created a discord server for everyone i will post broken more upto date versions as well as give suggestions on it would be great if yall joined

https://discord.gg/YqN4BZmd

Could I get a new Invite link this one doesn't work. Also I'm having trouble with the mod, everytime I get into Duke's Home the Flirt dialogue and Cage dialogue doesn't work. I click on Flirt and nothing happens and my character gets sent to the Cage and dialogue options remain the same so I get stuck in the cage.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So one quick question, because the last few hours of searching were'nt really helpful : Are there any animation packs for female (or male) human + canine suck/blowjob sequences? Because i can't find any package with this kind of animation. I "just" have the regular scenes. There's plenty of options where duke demands to suck his cock, but I couldn't find a package with an animation. And started to ask myself, if it's really intended to be only in written form or if I need something else. 

Besides that, the mod actually runs quite nice. I just had one major bug, when I found duke's home and started the mission to cook for him. While searching for the cooking place he eventually asked me for sex and after that my clothing didn't return and my pipboy was missing. Even with reloading, restarting I couldn't find a way to fix that. So I had to load an older save-game.

16 hours ago, mandme2 said:

So one quick question, because the last few hours of searching were'nt really helpful : Are there any animation packs for female (or male) human + canine suck/blowjob sequences? Because i can't find any package with this kind of animation. I "just" have the regular scenes. There's plenty of options where duke demands to suck his cock, but I couldn't find a package with an animation. And started to ask myself, if it's really intended to be only in written form or if I need something else. 

Besides that, the mod actually runs quite nice. I just had one major bug, when I found duke's home and started the mission to cook for him. While searching for the cooking place he eventually asked me for sex and after that my clothing didn't return and my pipboy was missing. Even with reloading, restarting I couldn't find a way to fix that. So I had to load an older save-game.

Krazyone had a fix for the pipboy up above around April 16.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 5:51 PM, rand1958 said:

Krazyone had a fix for the pipboy up above around April 16.

I lose my PipBoy to mods a lot... I just made myself a Bat File to get it back, or you can just use the console command.

There's a pre-made Bat File on the Nexus, not mine. I found it with a quick search just now.

Both ways do do it...

Console Command...

1. Open Console Commands

UK.. @ button, 2 buttons right of the L button

US... ¬ button, left of the 1 button

2. player.equipitem 00021b3b

Or... if you want to use a Bat Text File... which is just a small text file, with the above command.

1. Download PipBoy.bat from the Nexus

2. Open the Zip File and drop it into STEAM\steamapps\common\Fallout 4

3. Play your game, and open the Console Command screen and type: Bat Pipboy

If you're playing in Survival Mode... you can re-enable Console Commands with the Nexus mod. 

Console Enabled in Survival Mode

On 7/25/2022 at 6:52 AM, eidod23 said:

as I am fixing the bugs I currently know how to fix I also built up the story made by EdwardEl I am thinking of making different dialog for when the player is pregnant inspired by this pic turria-98042-Dog_Domination_2_Having_Wal

if anyone knows how to add a leash aka a mesh that connects 2 different objects in a scene I would love to have the player be lead around by duke

Someone actually made an animation of what you were wanting, it obviously doesn't fix the problem. But it's exactly what you were wanting...

WARNING ADULT SITE...

Rule 34 Adult Site...

Edited by Krazyone