I only recently got back to FO4, and after a week actually got animations to actually work.

My first real criticism is that I don't know what dialogue options I'm choosing. It says "Question, Positive, Negative" that sort of thing. I have to guess when the actual dialoged is. 
Is it supposed to be that unfinished?

On 6/7/2023 at 5:54 PM, Pfactor said:

My first real criticism is that I don't know what dialogue options I'm choosing. It says "Question, Positive, Negative" that sort of thing. I have to guess when the actual dialoged is. 

Is it supposed to be that unfinished?

That sounds like your either missing the XDI mod, or it is not working properly.

• 3 weeks later...

HELLO big fan of your work but im having trouble i hope i can get some help i downloaded the bod but i think i fif somthing wrong the diologe and xxx sence are not appearing also i am kind of new to modding fallout i just frag the all in to vortex im thinking thats why?

On 6/26/2023 at 5:50 PM, Azerle said:

is it supposed to have animation for every scenes ? i don't have any for piss and rimming just text descriptions that normal ?

I don't believe there are animations for those things as of yet. I have every animation pack I could find installed already and those do not appear in any of them. This mod doesn't, to my knowledge add any animations, just framework for already existing ones.

On 7/4/2023 at 5:44 AM, BERSERKER2234 said:

HELLO big fan of your work but im having trouble i hope i can get some help i downloaded the bod but i think i fif somthing wrong the diologe and xxx sence are not appearing also i am kind of new to modding fallout i just frag the all in to vortex im thinking thats why?

If you are not seeing dialog options appearing as they should be, then you probably either have subtitles turned off by default, or you do not have the extended dialog interface installed correctly. Those would be my guess for those things not occuring.

And as far as the scenes not occuring, you should follow the sex manual that is on this site, for setting up AAF correctly, and downloading and installing the needed or wanted animation packs( I recommend all the packs you can find, to cover all situations. ) AAF requires additional steps, I think, rather than just using Vortex to install it and forget about it(I also use Vortex for most mods, but I think the animation packs might require extra steps, too. Not sure exactly, as it has been a while since I have messed with them.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Found a bug when Duke removes clothes or equipment, it will remove the collar and other DD clothes that are equipped. 

After that it broke my DD as it is suppose to be locked on player and can't see any of these clothes equipped.

I know that some items can't be taken from the player with some mods (like debug floppy disks) so it should be possible for the collar and other DD equipment.

Great mod tho. I hope you're still working on it. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...