13 hours ago, Shuuko said:

Follow up to my own post but if you're launching the creation kit via MO2 there has been issues with it in the past so see if you can download an older build of MO2 since an update may have broken it's compatibility with the creation kit.

ill give it a try so try downgrading MO2? can i just uninstall it I use vortex myself

14 hours ago, Shuuko said:

Follow up to my own post but if you're launching the creation kit via MO2 there has been issues with it in the past so see if you can download an older build of MO2 since an update may have broken it's compatibility with the creation kit.

how can i thank you. I haven't fully tested it but i can now edit code again. you want a NPC Named after you caz i will do that

Also one thing to try is make a special profile for Creation Kit in MO and only load the bare minimum mods with it. Especially with the older CK for Skyrim it saves _a lot_ of crashing. This can also keep the source files from specific mods from contamination your normal game profile.

If you load texture/mesh mods and edit a cell in the CK those mods are also loaded, that causes extra strain on the CK.

3 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

how can i thank you. I haven't fully tested it but i can now edit code again. you want a NPC Named after you caz i will do that

Glad I could help. Feel free to do whatever you think is right, as I just wanted to help. Good luck with the rest of your development.

4 hours ago, Shuuko said:

Glad I could help. Feel free to do whatever you think is right, as I just wanted to help. Good luck with the rest of your development.

in the future i am gonna name one of the extra dogs after you

Edited by eidod23

Nice feature, if you are using Mod Organizer 2.

Left click on the mod in Mod Organizer 2

1. Add Notes in the Notes section, for instructions, requirements, links and features.

2. Add Custom URL mod page info, on Nexus Info. Adding a Link to your mod page, and use custom URL ticked.

3. Exit out of mod.

4. Right Click on the Mod Organizer 2 mod, Open in Explorer.

5. Save the mod as a zip file, with a new version number in the zip files title.

6. Reload the new mod from the zip, to have info, and a link to your mod page. It saves the info into the meta file of the mod.

If not using Mod Organizer 2, then disregard this. I do this to all mods I use from Lovers Lab, if they don't have it. To make it easier to check for updates, and get info and requirements on the mod. Along with their links... :)

as I am fixing the bugs I currently know how to fix I also built up the story made by EdwardEl I am thinking of making different dialog for when the player is pregnant inspired by this pic turria-98042-Dog_Domination_2_Having_Wal

if anyone knows how to add a leash aka a mesh that connects 2 different objects in a scene I would love to have the player be lead around by duke

Edited by eidod23
11 hours ago, eidod23 said:

if anyone knows how to add a leash aka a mesh that connects 2 different objects in a scene I would love to have the player be lead around by duke

I believe FO4 uses the same engine as Skyrim meaning leashes are not very practical since attaching havok objects to actors doesn't work well. If you're able to get it working it would be fantastic but in terms of practicality there are a few other lore-friendly ways you could accomplish what you're trying to do. One such example:

Detonating/Shock Collar

Idea 1: Have Duke attach a collar that forces the player to stay close to him. If the player wanders too far from Duke, have the collar bring up a debug notification saying something like "your collar begins to beep" encouraging the player to move closer to Duke. (both Raider Pet and Real Handcuffs have this and you could try to look at the scripting in these mods)

Idea 2: Have Duke attach a collar and set up an auto-pathing script for the player attached to a scene as Duke makes his way around Diamond City. The player would use AI pathing to navigate with Duke to each point. Since FO4 is glitchy at times this can run the risk of bugging out and the player would likely need a way to re-enable player controls if it messes up.

12 hours ago, eidod23 said:

as I am fixing the bugs I currently know how to fix I also built up the story made by EdwardEl I am thinking of making different dialog for when the player is pregnant inspired by this pic

There's a Skyrim mod, with an invisible leash... Trying and failing to remember its name, I haven't played Skyrim for a while. I've been too busy playing with Fallout 4...

You are enslaved, by slave traders on the road. You are bound and leashed, with an invisible leash, that will drag you around if you get too far away.

=================

All Skyrim Mods below...

=================

There's Deviously Enslaved, it has a Vulnerability System.

Quote:

Can you explain the Vulnerability system?

The vulnerability system needs an overhaul. There are 5 levels of player vulnerability (0-4) are described as such:

0: not vulnerable at all, except if you set it in the MCM menu
1: wearing collar or naked
2: wearing the following while naked: harness, collar, piercings, semen. without naked requirement: slaveboots, gag, blindfold
3: wearing armbinder, sitting in zaz bondage furniture
4: 1 lvl 3 items and one lvl 2 item or 3 lvl 2 items, with some exceptions

There is no difference with chance to get approached for the different vulnerabilities, any vulnerability over 0 leads to you being approached (sex) at the same chance, but you can set in the MCM menu what levels you want to get approached for enslavement (maybe sex is lvl 1, but you're not enslaveable until your hands are tied (lvl3) and you can't fight back, for instance)

=================

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission...  has a very irritating feature, if she is angry, you have to go home, walking behind her.

=================

Devious Devices on Skyrim has chains on leg shackles...

=================

Idea... you could have the player wear a modified bomb collar, and have it spray Nora with a potent Aphrodisiac instead of blowing her head off. This will fire up endless proximity sex mode for disobedience, for wandering too far from Duke. Instead of Aggression, with enemies, you get loving.

Idea 2... you could drag the player back to Duke, if they get too far away. Alternatively... remove their VATS, FO4 NudeBasics removes VATS with the Bomb Collars. I love that feature, it makes Fallout 4, a lot harder...

This will force you to stick close to Duke, or suffer penalties. Duke could vary the distance, according to how well you've been doing as his Pet.

Like the Vanilla Fallout 4 Affinity System...

Higher Affinity = Longer Range

Lower Affinity = Shorter Range

Lose Affinity from disobedience, or bad choices.

Gain Affinity from good choices, and doing as Duke tells you.

Just some possible ideas... :)

so a affinity system is planned and I read about pathfinding the player. I would love to know how to do that as that is exactly how i want the leash to work. I also would need to add a easy way to break it to if the player gets stuck

3 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

so a affinity system is planned and I read about pathfinding the player. I would love to know how to do that as that is exactly how i want the leash to work. I also would need to add a easy way to break it to if the player gets stuck

I second @MyNameIsnt 's opinion, since Fallout is a shooter and sometimes much more vertical than Skyrim, the disruption of having your movement taken away is potentially much greater, I think shock/threats/more flexible means of coercion would be much more practical as the player could at least delay and take cover if they are in a bind before complying.

I'd say that its best to keep things relatively light weight outside of controlled environments like Duke's home/future raider camp.

22 hours ago, lurker9001 said:

I second @MyNameIsnt 's opinion, since Fallout is a shooter and sometimes much more vertical than Skyrim, the disruption of having your movement taken away is potentially much greater, I think shock/threats/more flexible means of coercion would be much more practical as the player could at least delay and take cover if they are in a bind before complying.

I'd say that its best to keep things relatively light weight outside of controlled environments like Duke's home/future raider camp.

so the idea of the leash is quest only like the walk quest or in diamond city. the walk quest will be filled with friendly npc's so if a enemy spawns it will be killed by the npc in the area

2 hours ago, BigDoskit said:

So when do updates come out. im seeing the newest is in may. is that true or is my computer being a big meanie??

it has been a while since I updated So to update you my power supply broke and i repaired it. While i was repairing it i used a old lap top I was nearly done with a Large update with bug fixes and reworking a lot of the systems. but when i tryed to work on it on the lap top it corrupted all my mods on fallout 4. I only recently have gotten everything fixed up and now i am rewriting the code for the scripts
here is a list of all the stuff I need to do

All scripts are broken and needs to rewrite. 

Fix the open world Dynamic Dialog only doing the first 2.

add a new quest with diamond city 

fix the main quest not displaying new player home

Rework Pregnancy detection 

Fix mesh being different when a mod has dogmeats mesh change

fix custom texture not showing.

add Anal detection (Need help with the code.)

fix DD items not being equipped

Add biscuit system with addiction (each biscuit increases fertility as well as carry weight and some strong buffs based on the drug that is added in)

add in A Debug Screen allowing the removal of piss and piss drinking(If anyone has a tutorial on mcm i would rather have that all i need to do is change a global variable from 0 to 1 that variable is DukeNoPiss if anyone wants to just outright write the code.  )

So i had to Download everthing off loverlab and retry 

Edited by eidod23
8 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

So i had to Download everthing off loverlab and retry 

Oof, that sucks big time homes. If i knew what to do to help you i would. But i never got into modding other than a personal mod for minecraft. But if you need help i could struggle to give ya a hand. 
Gods speed my friend.

1 hour ago, BigDoskit said:

Oof, that sucks big time homes. If i knew what to do to help you i would. But i never got into modding other than a personal mod for minecraft. But if you need help i could struggle to give ya a hand. 
Gods speed my friend.

Bra the lack of info is real with learning this This whole mod is me learning and trying to group people in to help me learn this stuff. I want to be sum what fluent with modding for when mods come out for starfield caz i want to make a dog city where robots and dogs rule the player would be caught by the pound and bought  by a dog. while in the pound the player would be implanted by a enlightenment chip. this chip will allow the player to understand any dog that has the chip and can be used as discipline. the player can discover the different politics between the dogs. explore the robots. take different drugs that do different things 

Couple thoughts are fertility drugs, Litter Drugs (Gives more Babies) Milk drugs, Dum Drugs (Wont actualy do anything gameplay wise but will give different dialog) Expansion Drugs (Increases Thigh Breast or But size) your dog will be able to take drugs to like semen Increasing drugs, fertility drugs, Pheromones Drugs (Will increase arousal of player when near.) Expansion Drugs (Increases Cock)

the politics will involve weather decrease intelligence drugs should be mandatory for all females. since dogs are the one true ruler One side is all for it and another says that it could hurt the intelligence of new puppies.

the player can talk to the robots that run most day to day tasks and learn where most of the excess puppies go since most dogs just fuck all day. and why they only use human females.

the player can also go to the puppy farm and learn where most human females and males go and how new humans are made. Hint its not human sex.

you will also get to explore the drug factory, parks, your home, the reconstruction facility(where expansion drugs are from) other dogs homes, the human sanctuary, the nursery and any other place I can think of. )

honestly I hope that mod tools dont take 6 month to come out like last time and a sex framework is out quickly. I will start out with the mod being text only once mod tools are out with a debug screen explaining what happening

Edited by eidod23

So does anyone know how to set off the message that says Follower doesn't like that or follower likes that in the corner. I want to work on the relation ship system. I am thinking off adding a player submissive system where it affects what the player can say and affinity system witch affects how duke responds 

7 hours ago, non_existing123 said:

hey, I was agreed to duke to go to his house and he was give me the key. but I don't have any idea where his house is. any leads please?

Yea it'd a bug go to page 13

Edited by eidod23
On 7/29/2022 at 3:54 PM, eidod23 said:

So does anyone know how to set off the message that says Follower doesn't like that or follower likes that in the corner. I want to work on the relation ship system. I am thinking off adding a player submissive system where it affects what the player can say and affinity system witch affects how duke responds 

hmmm..... could you use something like 

Reaction Affinity change
"/Companion/ liked that." +15
"/Companion/ loved that." +35
"/Companion/ disliked that." -15
"/Companion/ hated that." -35

from the wiki. and or

Size Scalar
CA_Size_Small 0.5
CA_Size_Normal 1
CA_Size_Large 1.5

and just force the command?? like you did with the piss? Im not sure how this works. thats what i thought might work. 

i found that here https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Affinity like a noob. maybe there will be better stuff there.

As much as I enjoy having this mod active some things about it annoy me.

First off, why is Duke so aggressive? I have AAF violate and Sexual Harassment both installed but when raiders and gunners try to approach Duke just auto attacks them, I also wanted to try out how the Abductions mod worked but Duke traveled with me and started just attacking everyone in the building.

Secondly, this is just a question. Is this mod still being worked on? I saved my game due to the warning on the mod page, but when I dismissed Duke to go home he stayed in the location where I dismissed him, and I couldn't recruit to re-join my party. I did load back to the save so I didn't lose any progress but its still kind of annoying. I want the mod enabled but I don't want Duke constantly following me, interrupting dialogue, and getting in the way of other dialogue based mods because he basically attacks enemies off sight. 

Mostly I just feel Duke is in the way of a lot things. Also, does the Debug Option to disable the nude request also remove his dialogue where he smells you? If so, does it also disable his aggressiveness? As said previously, I do enjoy this mod but the little things I've been noticing are frustrating.  

Just now, GalaxyRequiem said:

As much as I enjoy having this mod active some things about it annoy me.

First off, why is Duke so aggressive? I have AAF violate and Sexual Harassment both installed but when raiders and gunners try to approach Duke just auto attacks them, I also wanted to try out how the Abductions mod worked but Duke traveled with me and started just attacking everyone in the building.

Secondly, this is just a question. Is this mod still being worked on? I saved my game due to the warning on the mod page, but when I dismissed Duke to go home he stayed in the location where I dismissed him, and I couldn't recruit to re-join my party. I did load back to the save so I didn't lose any progress but its still kind of annoying. I want the mod enabled but I don't want Duke constantly following me, interrupting dialogue, and getting in the way of other dialogue based mods because he basically attacks enemies off sight. 

Mostly I just feel Duke is in the way of a lot things. Also, does the Debug Option to disable the nude request also remove his dialogue where he smells you? If so, does it also disable his aggressiveness? As said previously, I do enjoy this mod but the little things I've been noticing are frustrating.  

I've seen some replies here talking about Skyrim... Idk if this mod is also in Skyrim, or a mod similar but I'm referring to Fallout 4's Duke Mod, putting this here to clarify just in case.