"What are you playing" thread

3 hours ago, ToJKa said:

Sometimes you just need to drop everything and play trough a Half-Life :tongue: Black Mesa is damn cool. Still missing Xen, sure it sucked in the orginal, but maybe these guys can make it fun.

Finished FFXII story part, now for the remaining Espers and super bosses. Hell Wyrm, you're next!

(Incase you're wondering, that health bar is almost 9 million hit points ;))

Hell Wyrm will be like a walk in a park compared to what awaits you in the Colosseum of Ridorana Cataract. Yiazmat has whoopin' 50 MILLION HP.

54 minutes ago, Mr. Trigun said:

Hell Wyrm will be like a walk in a park compared to what awaits you in the Colosseum of Ridorana Cataract. Yiazmat has whoopin' 50 MILLION HP.

Well, atleast this remaster includes the 4x speed up option. So, it won't take six hours anymore :tongue:

Or so i've heard it taking, i did do the stuff necessary to get to him on the PS2 version, but never actually fought him.

15 hours ago, ToJKa said:

Well, atleast this remaster includes the 4x speed up option. So, it won't take six hours anymore :tongue:

Or so i've heard it taking, i did do the stuff necessary to get to him on the PS2 version, but never actually fought him.

That and it seems like there is a Auto-Break DMG Limit in the game so I guess the attacks against him won't be capped at 9999 (and 6999 once he drops bellow 50% HP). With that and a maxed out party, Yiazmat will go down even faster. Kinda sad though..I really enjoyed the long fight in the original. :classic_sad:

Very late to the party, but playing Vermintide atm. Game is pretty lame in terms of gameplay, but fuck is the atmosphere amazing and the banter between the characters fucking awesome.

And your party also react to what you're doing as well. Not sure how many times I have laughed my ass off every time I score a headshot and the dwarf shouts "RIGHT IN THE DONGLIZ!"

On 26.2.2018 at 10:12 PM, ToJKa said:

Yup, Into the Breach is just as addicting as FTL. Though i wasn't buttfucked by RNGesus that hard even in XCOM 2. But hey, it's a roguelight, comes with the territory.

Kind of a shame though that only worthwhile games are coming from indies these days. I'd love to see a mech startegy game with something resembling modern graphics.

Oh, wait: :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIGmwTcR2Q8

Digging back into Lord of the Rings online. I had quite a few LotRo Points accumulated from my last subscription and used them to catch up to the end-game.

Kinda waiting on Monster Hunter World for PC to release (became curious ever since watching a co-worker playing it on PSP during breaks years ago).

Also watching the patch progress on Kingdom Come: Deliverance, as it looks interesting, but player comments leads me to believe it needs a bit more work before I'd want to invest in it.

Not so often right now but regurarly World of Warcraft PS and Retail also.

Mostly I play Starbound, Terraria.

I'm doing some Visual Novel creating stuff that occupies my most time. It's time consuming because I'm no artist so the graphics are lame and I spend much time on nothing but redrawing. But I'm into new ideas every days so I might find something that is both convenient and looks nice.

Going back to some old (and I do mean old) school games that not many people here may even know of. LandstalkerAlundra, both LUNAR Complete games, Magic Knight RayearthBeyond the BeyondShining Force 1 & 2 (no copy of SF CD :classic_sad:), Ys Books 1&2 (TGFX version), even the original Phantasy Star games except 3. Some of them I can play on emulators, but several require I break out the old consoles. 32 years of gaming and I've still got some games I haven't actually played yet. :classic_tongue:

I've been playing a lot of things.

Top things are, at least; for the moment:

PC: Skyrim, Amid Evil, Ion Maiden, Carmageddon, Fallout New Vegas and Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.

Xbox 360: Rumble Roses XX, Perfect Dark XBLA, Sleeping Dogs, Dead or Alive Xtreme 2.

I've got others, but not enough time in a week.