OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

hehe, yeah seems crabs and other critter are now getting in on action, I still get screen freeze as well... depends where it all happens. 

Yeah.. including you, me and one other guy, totally 3 of us are seem like having same problem.

I wonder if we can share which mods we have in our activation list. 

It might help for figure out which mod is the pain in our asses.

Here's mine.

These are the most of my mods excluding armors and followers.

post-102124-0-70006000-1373408076_thumb.jpg

post-102124-0-53495200-1373408078_thumb.jpg

post-102124-0-26902300-1373408080_thumb.jpg

this is a good mod. i used to use sneak tools which was pretty good but conflicts with this. it would be kool if you can apply the slit throat and knock out mechanics of sneak tools in the menu based way you have it . I cannot kill people in there bed like i could with sneak kill. the rape though is pretty good thanx

the problem with sneak tools is that you automaticly slit there there throat so you dont have a choice to pick pocket

this is a good mod. i used to use sneak tools which was pretty good but conflicts with this. it would be kool if you can apply the slit throat and knock out mechanics of sneak tools in the menu based way you have it . I cannot kill people in there bed like i could with sneak kill. the rape though is pretty good thanx

the problem with sneak tools is that you automaticly slit there there throat so you dont have a choice to pick pocket

I was just going to suggest the same thing since those are probably the only features i would care from sneak tools.

That's not possible to be raped by creatures there are checks who made that sure in the script, the problem is somewhere else, looks like an incompatibility.

For those who have freezes, did you try without any mods but defead and the framewok activated ? An other save ?

Jussme, I gonna integrate a sleep kill as an alternative of sneaktools but they shouldn't be incompatible, I need to do some tests with this.

Geck.o, frankly, im trying to think "realistic" while im doing this mod so instant rape isent a thing I want to see, however, I can make the transition part optionnal for those who so wish it but probably not for the player rape part.

I was just going to suggest the same thing since those are probably the only features i would care from sneak tools.

I use the 'Slit Throat' from Sneak Tools along side Sexlab Defeat with no problem....When the options....Violence, Pick Pocket, Do Nothing...come up, click on Do Nothing and the Throat Slit kicks in.

I don't know if the Knock Out works for me, as I haven't used that option.

i think what happened to you happened to me but EFF had another effect on my followers. one of them turned hostile when i spoke to her.

as i had made her essential with EFF i was a nightmare. i fled the scene only to be confronted with her again in whiterun.

this time one of the loyal followers that were with me joined in attacking me.and when i saw serana running away ftrom me i knew it was over and i had to abandon the character. i think they were angry because i had forced married them with multiple marriages and turned them into vampires with the " should i share my secrets with you my love?" option.

Lol that occured to me once at random as well, thankfully I had a not so distant save before it took into effect. I made a Freddie Mercury companion who wielded a mean lute, and I made him silent to parody the anime Cromartie High School's "freddie" character:

I was about to kill that bad orc singer when Freddie just randomly picked me up, and bashed my head in with his lute using the kill finisher. Guess he wasn't okay with me harming his fellow muscicians....

lol anyway, do you still use EFF?

I use the 'Slit Throat' from Sneak Tools along side Sexlab Defeat with no problem....When the options....Violence, Pick Pocket, Do Nothing...come up, click on Do Nothing and the Throat Slit kicks in.

I don't know if the Knock Out works for me, as I haven't used that option.

They both actually work well together as long "use menu popups" from sneak tools is activated, the only thing is rapes bug's out on attempts in a  sneak tools knockdown victim.

Actually it is compatible but you have to check mcm menu and activate the menu option for sneak tools called use menu popups, this bring up the menu just like sexlab defeat when you have weapons drawn.

If you don't use that option then it will not work right.

hi :D
first of all i'd like to thank you for the great mod. It's one hell of a mod.

Also i've had some troubles that might have come from using this mod.

First when brawling with someone the ennemy becomes agressive and gets his weapons out wich starts a fight between the ennemy, me and my compannion. It does make the rest of the spectators passive and lets you butcher a person but it's troubling the continution of my adventure.

As for the companions (the guild), I don't know if this has been reported yet but apparently the mod acts like a magic status on ennemies wich may explain the previous statement so when fighting with vilkas he sheats his weapon saying I shouldn't use magic.

Still i must say for the rest this has been a great mod and the second statement about companions may still have to do with another mod but since i had troubles before installing it I tought it may be that it both comes from this mod.

Hellos, just a quick report on a little something:

I recently experienced some form of bug where, even though I had the 'Raped debuf' disabled, I would still get that effect on my character, and what's more, and not sure if this is to do with the fact I actually had it disabled, but no matter what after that, the debuf won't go away.

Now it's fairly easy to get rid of it by using the well though out Clean feature through MCM, but here's a little something to do with that as well; when you use the cleanup feature when something is wrong, it tells you to get out of the menus and wait a few seconds, but you won't ever get any update message until you get in combat with a race that is allowed to rape you, i.e.: It will update if you fight a bandit, but it won't if you kill a fox.

Either way, easy to fix, but thought I'd throw it out there! Cheers!

@necrolich

This sounds like an issue that the Brawl Bugs Patch will fix. Any mod that adds a magical effect on the player is liable to mess up brawls if it is active at the time, as the game interprets it as you cheating. I don't think it has anything to do with Defeat -- I'm not aware of it adding such an effect -- but wait for Goubo to confirm it. Anyway, if you do not already have it, install the version of the Brawl Bugs Patch you prefer and make sure the script fixes it provides are not overwritten, and you should be good to go.

First when brawling with someone the ennemy becomes agressive and gets his weapons out wich starts a fight between the ennemy, me and my compannion. It does make the rest of the spectators passive and lets you butcher a person but it's troubling the continution of my adventure.

As for the companions (the guild), I don't know if this has been reported yet but apparently the mod acts like a magic status on ennemies wich may explain the previous statement so when fighting with vilkas he sheats his weapon saying I shouldn't use magic.

Still i must say for the rest this has been a great mod and the second statement about companions may still have to do with another mod but since i had troubles before installing it I tought it may be that it both comes from this mod.

Wierd, the only effect added on NPCs with the mod is an calm effect if they hit the player or a follower who's being raped

I recently experienced some form of bug where, even though I had the 'Raped debuf' disabled, I would still get that effect on my character, and what's more, and not sure if this is to do with the fact I actually had it disabled, but no matter what after that, the debuf won't go away.

Now it's fairly easy to get rid of it by using the well though out Clean feature through MCM, but here's a little something to do with that as well; when you use the cleanup feature when something is wrong, it tells you to get out of the menus and wait a few seconds, but you won't ever get any update message until you get in combat with a race that is allowed to rape you, i.e.: It will update if you fight a bandit, but it won't if you kill a fox.

A part of the cleanup feature will indeed trigger on hit from a npc and show the notification, that's not really important though as the majority of the mod is cleaned right away (A hit from a npc will just "reset" the player as victim script),  I will do something to clarify that.

As for the debuff bug, I'll take a look.

Wierd, the only effect added on NPCs with the mod is an calm effect if they hit the player or a follower who's being raped

A part of the cleanup feature will indeed trigger on hit from a npc and show the notification, that's not really important though as the majority of the mod is cleaned right away (A hit from a npc will just "reset" the player as victim script),  I will do something to clarify that.

As for the debuff bug, I'll take a look.

For the companions i haven't had any troubles since i've installed the brawl patch from nhl.

Then again might have been from some other mod acting weird after installing yours but i wouldn't really look too much into it except if others have the same issues. I have some crashes now and then but that's ever since i've installed mods so i'm pretty sure it could be an error of mine.

I did make my fallout NV unplayable because i had troubles with the new lay out of the mod pages :P

First off, sorry if this has been answered already. 

Ive installed the Sexlab version of SD, and ive also got Defeat v2 installed. I've set it so that Sexlab defeat should activate first, when i get below a certain HP threshhold. 

But my problem is that when the Defeat-rape has finished, i just die, when SD should have kicked in. Dont really know whats causing this. I've also got lovershook installed, and lovers comfort.

Ive installed the Sexlab version of SD, and ive also got Defeat v2 installed. I've set it so that Sexlab defeat should activate first, when i get below a certain HP threshhold. 

But my problem is that when the Defeat-rape has finished, i just die, when SD should have kicked in. Dont really know whats causing this. I've also got lovershook installed, and lovers comfort.

If this is what I think it is, I was having this problem myself just yesterday and solved it. 

Tell me exactly when is it that you die? is it immediately after the SL Defeat sex scene is done? Sex is done and you die instantly? or is the Scene over and they keep hitting you, and instead of triggering SD you die?

Also, if it's the first thing I mentioned, have you experienced immortality? For instance, spawn a few trolls around you and let them take your HP to 0. If you have my issue, basically you won't ever die unless someone is done raping you, which is weird as hell :P but hey, try it.

If this is what I think it is, I was having this problem myself just yesterday and solved it. 

Tell me exactly when is it that you die? is it immediately after the SL Defeat sex scene is done? Sex is done and you die instantly? or is the Scene over and they keep hitting you, and instead of triggering SD you die?

Also, if it's the first thing I mentioned, have you experienced immortality? For instance, spawn a few trolls around you and let them take your HP to 0. If you have my issue, basically you won't ever die unless someone is done raping you, which is weird as hell :P but hey, try it.

What is weird is Where he found the sexlab version of SD !!!

Anyway.. you propably have the immortallity bug for SD for SexIs. There is a fix in the SD op. You can also try to selecet your char and in the console type "ressurect". This will remove the "effect" that is stack on you char and causes you to die. 

or you can follow SD instructions if that doesnt work

What is weird is Where he found the sexlab version of SD !!!

Anyway.. you propably have the immortallity bug for SD for SexIs. There is a fix in the SD op. You can also try to selecet your char and in the console type "ressurect". This will remove the "effect" that is stack on you char and causes you to die. 

or you can follow SD instructions if that doesnt work

I die immediately after the first rape has finished. I havent experienced being immortal like you describe but i tried using TIM and TGM in console while the sex was going on, and it sort of helped. 

I have uninstalled Sexis. There is a Sexlab-compatible version of SD in the forum, but also in the downloads-section.

I am having a lot of fun with this mod and my stealth assassin character, i play as an aggressor and everything works perfectly btw thanks for the longer fear option

How does success rate works on combat assault?  the stealth assault always works but the combat assault seems to have a lot of resists. 

Edit: i have come across a bug after playing for a while, the assault used to work till now.  My pc will execute the assault , will knockdown  and undress the victim then it will be stuck on the undressing animation without advancing further into assault animations. The victim will just drag her self on the floor till the knockdown buff expires.  Did try Clean up but it didnt fix the issue.

I am having a lot of fun with this mod and my stealth assassin character, i play as an aggressor and everything works perfectly btw thanks for the longer fear option

How does success rate works on combat assault?  the stealth assault always works but the combat assault seems to have a lot of resists. 

Edit: i have come across a bug after playing for a while, the assault used to work till now.  My pc will execute the assault , will knockdown  and undress the victim then it will be stuck on the undressing animation without advancing further into assault animations. The victim will just drag her self on the floor till the knockdown buff expires.  Did try Clean up but it didnt fix the issue.

The only thing that make NPC resist in combat is the health threshold of the Player as aggressor.

As for the bug, did you try to simply jump? Should get you out of the animation. I don't know why the script hasn't progressed though.

Im having problems with the mcm menu.  It seems to freze everytime i try to go the the options.  Any suggestions?

Your game freeze when you open the MCM menu or one of the options in particular?