OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

I have a problem with the missing MCM too.

At first, I still able to access it, but the Followers List in the first page is gone.

The second time I open it, the menu list is opened on the left, but blank on the right.

The third time, it just empty.

Do you think the bug is in the Followers List?

So basically to restore it, we should have a clean save...

What if we don't do a clean save, does the mod still work normally? It just the MCM menu problem?

At first, I still able to access it, but the Followers List in the first page is gone.

The second time I open it, the menu list is opened on the left, but blank on the right.

What if we don't do a clean save, does the mod still work normally? It just the MCM menu problem?

If there is nothing in the follower list that mean either your followers aren't detected or the MCM menu bug.

Click on refresh, close the menu and wait 5 seconds if there is followers around it should detect them and you'll see notifications then see it they appear in the list, if it don't work click uninstall close the menu wait a few seconds and make a clean save.

Rbanzai, I'm not sure what is your problem, there is a calm effect added to the aggressors, they shouldn't attack you during 6 seconds after sex and nobody should attack you during sex either, I need details of your problem.

Just bumping my previous post since it got easily lost under the important but reiterated posts a page back. Can anyone verify to me if the followers stripping their weapons instead of unequipping despite specifying it on the mcm menu unique only to my case?

There was indeed a problem in there, Strip weapon for npc as victim was the same as the companion as victim, sorry for that, fixed for next version and thanks for letting me know.

What sounds strange though is that I have been using SexLab and most of the plugins along with Ragdolls for the longest time, and the only problem I've ever had is this, when -I'm- getting raped through SL Defeat.

I'll try toggling the ragdoll ending option off and see what happens, and after that I'll try turning God mode on during the Sex scene and see what happens when the scene is over and I disable God mode. My suspicion is that after the Sex is concluded and I'm standing up, with health, and I disable God mode (TGM) I will die immediately <_< We'll see, I'll report in a bit.

EDIT:

Disabled Ragdoll ending = Death.

Turned on God-mode (Console TGM) mid-sex scene = Death.

Tried upping the Health percentage a lot higher, so to get raped after only a few hits and still have a ton of health left = Death.

Another funny fact: If there are 2 NPCs ready to rape me, meaning one bandit is done raping, and another one is lined up, the second bandit will also get to rape me no problem. Once the last of the NPCs in line to rape me is done, I die.

EDIT 2:

Another thing I found, and this is probably the funniest... the first time around lol:

Click on SL Defeat's clean up button, and I die instantly upon closing all the menus.

EDIT 3:

Okay so, I tried the following steps to see if I could fix the issue:

-Turned on God mode through the TIM command instead of TGM

-Clicked the Clean up button, didn't die

-Waited for quite a while, nothing happened

-Had to get into combat for the script to tell me it was done doing the cleaning up

-Just after the mod is done cleaning up, you can get raped and after the NPCs are done, everything is normal, you don't die, but...

-The SL Defeat menu in the MCM area is blank, all of the options are as if the mod was not installed.

-Saving and reloading that save fixes the blank SL Defeat menus but...

-Problem reappears as if I hadn't done any steps

Extra weird bonus oddity that I just found: When your health reaches 0 by something or someone that is not an NPC that is allowed to rape you, you are basically immortal; Your health will reach 0, but the game keeps lowering the meter beyond 0, but you -can- die when an NPC that can rape you -rapes you-, and then they are done with you

All in all, something is either very wrong with this version of SL Defeat, or... this is the weirdest mod incompatibility I've ever seen. That said, I can't even think which mod would be clashing with Defeat so hard and as to produce any of this.

Am I the only one having this much of a big issue with the mod? Can anyone give it a try? Basically:

-Get yourself killed by a monster, or an NPC that is not allowed to rape you, say, a female NPC if you have Female NPC Rape disabled. You shouldn't be able to die (In my game I tried a pack of wolves).

FINAL EDIT: Scratch all of that. The problem was Sanguine's Debauchery :/

I did some more tests, and as it turns out... having started a new game and having SD enabled and installed but haven't yet started it "officially", was causing all the issues. As soon as I forced Sanguine's Debauchery to "Begin", I was once again mortal.

Thank God not many people got to read all of my reports lol, and that I kept trying to find what the heck was up D:

Cheers! <___<

Bottom line:

-If you're having immortality issues, and die as soon as the SL Defeat's sex scene ends, and if you happen to also have Sanguine's debauchery, try either fully starting the mod (i.e. Click "Begin" or do Sam's quest) or disable it, and see if the problems are still there.

I don't use Sanguine Debauchery so this bug eluded me. But having too many mods who does the same thing is bound to cause conflict in the end. Snaguine uses his own defeat sysem so this will greatly conflict with defeat no matter how hard you try to fix it.

What sounds strange though is that I have been using SexLab and most of the plugins along with Ragdolls for the longest time, and the only problem I've ever had is this, when -I'm- getting raped through SL Defeat.

I'll try toggling the ragdoll ending option off and see what happens, and after that I'll try turning God mode on during the Sex scene and see what happens when the scene is over and I disable God mode. My suspicion is that after the Sex is concluded and I'm standing up, with health, and I disable God mode (TGM) I will die immediately <_< We'll see, I'll report in a bit.

EDIT:

Disabled Ragdoll ending = Death.

Turned on God-mode (Console TGM) mid-sex scene = Death.

Tried upping the Health percentage a lot higher, so to get raped after only a few hits and still have a ton of health left = Death.

Another funny fact: If there are 2 NPCs ready to rape me, meaning one bandit is done raping, and another one is lined up, the second bandit will also get to rape me no problem. Once the last of the NPCs in line to rape me is done, I die.

EDIT 2:

Another thing I found, and this is probably the funniest... the first time around lol:

Click on SL Defeat's clean up button, and I die instantly upon closing all the menus.

EDIT 3:

Okay so, I tried the following steps to see if I could fix the issue:

-Turned on God mode through the TIM command instead of TGM

-Clicked the Clean up button, didn't die

-Waited for quite a while, nothing happened

-Had to get into combat for the script to tell me it was done doing the cleaning up

-Just after the mod is done cleaning up, you can get raped and after the NPCs are done, everything is normal, you don't die, but...

-The SL Defeat menu in the MCM area is blank, all of the options are as if the mod was not installed.

-Saving and reloading that save fixes the blank SL Defeat menus but...

-Problem reappears as if I hadn't done any steps

Extra weird bonus oddity that I just found: When your health reaches 0 by something or someone that is not an NPC that is allowed to rape you, you are basically immortal; Your health will reach 0, but the game keeps lowering the meter beyond 0, but you -can- die when an NPC that can rape you -rapes you-, and then they are done with you

All in all, something is either very wrong with this version of SL Defeat, or... this is the weirdest mod incompatibility I've ever seen. That said, I can't even think which mod would be clashing with Defeat so hard and as to produce any of this.

Am I the only one having this much of a big issue with the mod? Can anyone give it a try? Basically:

-Get yourself killed by a monster, or an NPC that is not allowed to rape you, say, a female NPC if you have Female NPC Rape disabled. You shouldn't be able to die (In my game I tried a pack of wolves).

FINAL EDIT: Scratch all of that. The problem was Sanguine's Debauchery :/

I did some more tests, and as it turns out... having started a new game and having SD enabled and installed but haven't yet started it "officially", was causing all the issues. As soon as I forced Sanguine's Debauchery to "Begin", I was once again mortal.

Thank God not many people got to read all of my reports lol, and that I kept trying to find what the heck was up D:

Cheers! <___<

Bottom line:

-If you're having immortality issues, and die as soon as the SL Defeat's sex scene ends, and if you happen to also have Sanguine's debauchery, try either fully starting the mod (i.e. Click "Begin" or do Sam's quest) or disable it, and see if the problems are still there.

I don't use Sanguine Debauchery so this bug eluded me. But having too many mods who does the same thing is bound to cause conflict in the end. Snaguine uses his own defeat sysem so this will greatly conflict with defeat no matter how hard you try to fix it.

It doesn't conflict though... This bug it was the first time I encountered it, and here's the odd part, I had the mod installed but it wasn't running. When you Enable Sanguine's Debauchery, when you go in game you need to go in MCM and "install" it from the menu. After you install it, the mod is not yet running, you have to either force start it by clicking the "Begin" button, or complete Sam's quest. I had the mod installed through MCM but not started, and the bug fixed itself when I started it. If anything, properly starting the mod, thus having both SD and SL Defeat on fixed the clashing lol.

All of that said, I've been using SD and almost every SexLab mod for the longest time in my original game, gone through several dozens of hours of gameplay, have encountered situations in the game that would fire all the SexLab plugins and SD, and not once it broke my game :P

I think all it comes down to is SD as it is, is a little buggy, which is fine considering there is the SD2 version coming out eventually, and it'll be properly ported to SexLab

All in all I understand where you're coming from :P but I'd really be lying if I said it's not safe to use all these mods together, though of course you will need to tinker with their settings a little bit where is due, for instance, I don't have the same Health threshold for SD than SL Defeat; having the mods triggering at the exact same time now that would be bound to cause issues.

Guest wellbredbitch

i am playing a new game from a save i downloaded from the nexus. i am a farmers daughter that was found unconcious by bandits. the leader had a soft spot for skinny petite blondes it seems( i wonder why?) and carried me back to his hideout. i start in rags with a bandaged head and hand. i have two carrots an apple a bow and 12 arrows.my carry weight is only 40lbs!  the main quest is deactivated so no chance of being incinerated by a dragon.  i can concentrate on cooking mining hunting and WHORING! the reason for my post is a problem i am having with a bounty hunter. i have 1000g fines on me in three holds. so bounty hunters are a permanent problem. i ran in to one whilst hunting this morning. i have the choice to pay or not.

i have 25g in my pocket so i chose not to pay. he attacked and ofcourse after one hit defeat triggered and i he started raping me. i saved and quit the game to come here and post because after nine fucks he still desires more. will he ever stop fucking me? i have 10% health left.  i know it's probably because he is a big hairy rough sort and i'm a tight teen but seriously?

here is the evidence.

SD2 will fix all those compatibility problem and I will make sure my mod will be the most compatible as possible with SD2.

Ok so I made Serana compatible with the mod, it was actually really easy to do... I'm gonna make the followers mod factions compatible too especially the upcoming version of Extensible Follower Framework which is for me the best follower mod.

i saved and quit the game to come here and post because after nine fucks he still desires more. will he ever stop fucking me? i have 10% health left.  i know it's probably because he is a big hairy rough sort and i'm a tight teen but seriously?

That's LoversHook kicking in.

Check LHs MCM menue and lower both propability sliders.

there is a calm effect added to the aggressors, they shouldn't attack you during 6 seconds after sex and nobody should attack you during sex either, I need details of your problem.

Only 6 seconds? No wonder they're going hostile again nearly before I'm on my feet after being raped and therefore kills me before has managed to take more than a couple steps in any direction.  :(

As a work-around, it seems using SexLab Util 1 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlab-util-1/ and cursing the rapist at the end increases the chances of getting away. Even it's not very realistic the rapist get scared after successfully raping you, it's atleast better than being killed-off by the rapist a couple second after he's raped you.

i saved and quit the game to come here and post because after nine fucks he still desires more. will he ever stop fucking me? i have 10% health left.  i know it's probably because he is a big hairy rough sort and i'm a tight teen but seriously?

That's LoversHook kicking in.

Check LHs MCM menue and lower both propability sliders.

I think he means when the NPC is done, he will rape them again, that kind of desire. I think.

@marknesbit1960: Thanks! 

SD2 will fix all those compatibility problem and I will make sure my mod will be the most compatible as possible with SD2.

Ok so I made Serana compatible with the mod, it was actually really easy to do... I'm gonna make the followers mod factions compatible too especially the upcoming version of Extensible Follower Framework which is for me the best follower mod.

You immediately caught my attention when you mentioned EFF. I used to use it and I agree it is the best for its minimalist way, but I was forced to migrate to AFF because whenever I SexLab interacted with my followers and sent them home, they would not re-equip the specific gears they removed when I come visit them in their specific location/cell.

EFF will get a new update soon with mcm support. the maker is still working on it. That should make this mod more easily to configure later on. So if defeat will make full use of that that will be sweat.

AFT is great too but too heavy on scripting part. or else it would have been really difficult to chose between these 2. AFT will be upt to 64 followers soon too and the way to make npc vampires or werewolf and creating full camp was a really great addition.

i am playing a new game from a save i downloaded from the nexus. i am a farmers daughter that was found unconcious by bandits. the leader had a soft spot for skinny petite blondes it seems( i wonder why?) and carried me back to his hideout. i start in rags with a bandaged head and hand. i have two carrots an apple a bow and 12 arrows.my carry weight is only 40lbs!  the main quest is deactivated so no chance of being incinerated by a dragon.  i can concentrate on cooking mining hunting and WHORING! the reason for my post is a problem i am having with a bounty hunter. i have 1000g fines on me in three holds. so bounty hunters are a permanent problem. i ran in to one whilst hunting this morning. i have the choice to pay or not.

i have 25g in my pocket so i chose not to pay. he attacked and ofcourse after one hit defeat triggered and i he started raping me. i saved and quit the game to come here and post because after nine fucks he still desires more. will he ever stop fucking me? i have 10% health left.  i know it's probably because he is a big hairy rough sort and i'm a tight teen but seriously?

here is the evidence.

attachicon.gifScreenShot47.jpg

Paycrime can help you with that.

You can pay your fine with sex.

@Goubo

Have you ever try Oblivion's Lovers RaperS?

Gangbang is the most exciting feature of RaperS. Where nearby enemy has a change to join to rape you, gangbang rape! There's even unsatisfactory factor, where enemy can re-rape you again. It's an awesome fuck fest! :heart: :heart: :heart:

You can also add SexLab Threesome feature, where there's a change to have a threesome if there's another enemy nearby. Gangbang + Threesome, it will be massive! It can be 2 Rapist + 1 Victim, or 1 Rapist + 2 Victims. To make it easy for 2 victims at once to happen, the second victim will be automatically join up if she close enough. No need for being knocked up first, just automatically join up to make it simple.

Another great features need to import is higher change of being rape when you are being attacked from behind, staggered and being knocked down.

Gold or item being stolen, etc.

How about to add uninterrupted rape feature! No change for PC or companions to interrupt and stop the rape scene.

To add rape brutality, you can also to increase the animation rape speed to 1.5x like those in LoversPK.

I also want to give a suggestion...It seems, it's a bit too slow to start a rape scene. Like being knocked down first, then slowly striping and start the rape. Can it be just rape instantly?

If there is nothing in the follower list that mean either your followers aren't detected or the MCM menu bug.

Click on refresh, close the menu and wait 5 seconds if there is followers around it should detect them and you'll see notifications then see it they appear in the list, if it don't work click uninstall close the menu wait a few seconds and make a clean save.

It seems the MCM menu fixed by itself. Lucky me! :D

Guest wellbredbitch

You immediately caught my attention when you mentioned EFF. I used to use it and I agree it is the best for its minimalist way, but I was forced to migrate to AFF because whenever I SexLab interacted with my followers and sent them home, they would not re-equip the specific gears they removed when I come visit them in their specific location/cell.

i think what happened to you happened to me but EFF had another effect on my followers. one of them turned hostile when i spoke to her.

as i had made her essential with EFF i was a nightmare. i fled the scene only to be confronted with her again in whiterun.

this time one of the loyal followers that were with me joined in attacking me.and when i saw serana running away ftrom me i knew it was over and i had to abandon the character. i think they were angry because i had forced married them with multiple marriages and turned them into vampires with the " should i share my secrets with you my love?" option.

The screen still freezing.. no luck to me at all..since my first report about this happening.

In the middle of whiterun and solitude where I tried.

I don't use that realistic ragdoll mod or any other wierd mods.

It's just freezing during the process of raping when I initiate the sex scene by defeat mod.

Sexlab sex scenes initiated by matchmaker works flawlessly even 6 couples at once, but defeat raping scenes are freeze every single time in the middle of raping of my character.

I think something goes wrong when I trigger to be raped in the multiplex cities by guards.

Is anyone have any idea about this?

I love this mod, and there must be some way of fix this bug.

Pls help me guys.

I notice that we can get raped by creature.

My followers get it multiple times, but it seems no animation and it just stop there. I waited, but it never stop, so I killed the creature to stop it.

So basically creature rape is half-finished, right? I hope it will get finished soon, just to finish the scene properly and get any rape effect as it should be, although without the animations yet. Just to make it works.

I notice that we can get raped by creature.

My followers get it multiple times, but it seems no animation and it just stop there. I waited, but it never stop, so I killed the creature to stop it.

So basically creature rape is half-finished, right? I hope it will get finished soon, just to finish the scene properly and get any rape effect as it should be, although without the animations yet. Just to make it works.

Either you have a mod sent back from the Future or there is something wrong here..

There is NO creature rape in Any curent sex mod ...

...*creapy music*...

@azmodan22

Well, there is in Simple Rape because the conditions to start animations aren't restrictive enough. Before I switched to Submit and Defeat, my toon was jumped by draugr, spiders, even traps... Basically anything that made my PC's health go below the rape threshold. But I've never had it happen with any other mod.

@GECK.O

And as far as creature rape goes, it's far from being "half-finished". Code-wise, it's been possible for a while now: if (blahblah && blah) *insert your rape function here*. Heck, you could even just have an OnHit() event force a fade to black, not show anything and display a message box reading "You've been raped by suchandsuchcreature!" VoilĂ , creature rape! But if you want to see it happen, you first need to come up with your brand new intercourse animations involving creatures, find a way to hack into the creatures' behaviour files, and integrate those animations in your code. From what I understand, now that Bethesda are done with TESV, Fore intends to extend what he's done for NPC animations to creature animations, but it won't happen overnight.