OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

Ok v2.0 uploaded, I struggled with the rape of the companion during player gang bang and I couldn't get it to work well, I just retired it for now for a next version.

The kill option for player as aggressor need some more work too, expect bug from it (nothing to worry about, just sometimes the kill idle will not perform.)

Oh yeah and the debuff nee also some work, there is still the bug of player getting up before the rape, well this is not really a bug but that's because the debuff will not really stop the health regen, the effects of the spell is still not clear to me I need to do some tests. (Or if someone know excately how to stop the health regeneration from spell tell me)

Great, I'm going to test it out sometime tonight hopefully.

As for suggestions, I have some that I also mentioned for SexualAssault for FalloutNV. I've slightly altered the suggestion for this one though, but probably not much.

An option for the player to resist an assault:

Before an attack a menu pops up giving you some options:

"The enemy is about to force himself on you, what will you do" (Or whatever dialog would work best)

-Attempt To Resist

-Give Up

When you pick give up, then it plays out like normal

When you try to resist then you get more options. Depending on your skills some options work better than others. This way, when you start out, maybe your character is vulnerable to attacks from bandits. But as you become a mighty warrior, mage, or dovahkin, a bandit shouldn't be able to take you down. Maybe another powerful warrior or what have you.

So the resist options could apply to all play types of characters:

-Cut down the attacker with your weapon before he gets you (depends on one-hand or two-hand)

-Shoot flames in your attacker's face (depends on destruction)

-Throw a poison potion bottle in attacker's face (depends on sneaking)

-Make your attacker see his worst fears (illusion)

-So and so on, covering as many of the skills as possible. But there could also be a non skill based option for the starting characters to just try and throw dirt or a rock at the attacker.

Though with mods/overhauls that change skills/perk trees, I'm not sure how compatible it'd be with something like SkyRe or the community uncapper. So maybe it could depend on Health, Magicka, and Stamina:

-Fight off attacker (depends on player's max stamina, unless it's possible to do current stamina)

-Cast a spell on the attacker (Magicka)

-Not sure what health could relate to.

None of these would really need to have a visual animation I don't think. I guess some people would want it. But I think it adds to the realism without having to go into MCM to change it as you progress through the game. Even at high levels, resisting wouldn't always work with stronger boss like enemies.

Second suggestion

After an assault:

Passing out:

After the player is assaulted maybe they could blackout and end up in whatever city's temple they're close to, or just the one in whiterun. The idea is that you blackout after the assault and the attacker takes the stuff you have on you including gold and then dump you off somewhere in wilderness and a kind person finds you and takes you to the temple you end up in. You're given some clothes, 1 to 3 days have passed, and you can either try to move on, get your stuff back from the attacker (assuming you can even find them again and assuming it's possible/worth modding). Instead of waking up at a temple, The player could also just wake up naked without any clothes, gear, nothing (but quest items of course) where ever the attackers left them.

There could be options to resist blacking out as well so you can try to escape. Maybe that could depend on your stamina:

"You feel yourself blacking out"

-Close your eyes and pass out

-Focus so you can try to escape

Submitting to the attacker(s) could also be an option that depends on speech if possible.  Like telling them you're willing to let them have their way with you from now on after they've assaulted you (so I guess they could be under a calming spell afterwards if it's successful.). Maybe if there's multiple people around the calming effect could be an AOE. Because if it's done one at a time, if could work on one, the next assaulter has his turn and then it doens't work.

So after submitting you can either continue with them in the or use it as a chance to escape or kill them off, or whatever the player can think of.

Just getting assaulted and then having the enemy quickly kill you just doesn't make for great gameplay. It was a problem I had in FalloutNV.

there's other things that could happen for afterwards, but I don't think they'd fit with the original intention of this mod. Like the attacker(s) "keeping" you or selling you to someone. That seems like a mod all on it's own.

As for suggestions, I have some that I also mentioned for SexualAssault for FalloutNV. I've slightly altered the suggestion for this one though, but probably not much.

"The enemy is about to force himself on you, what will you do" (Or whatever dialog would work best)

-Attempt To Resist

-Give Up

When you try to resist then you get more options. Depending on your skills some options work better than others. This way, when you start out, maybe your character is vulnerable to attacks from bandits. But as you become a mighty warrior, mage, or dovahkin, a bandit shouldn't be able to take you down. Maybe another powerful warrior or what have you.

-Cut down the attacker with your weapon before he gets you (depends on one-hand or two-hand)

-So and so on, covering as many of the skills as possible. But there could also be a non skill based option for the starting characters to just try and throw dirt or a rock at the attacker.

Though with mods/overhauls that change skills/perk trees, I'm not sure how compatible it'd be with something like SkyRe or the community uncapper. So maybe it could depend on Health, Magicka, and Stamina:

-Fight off attacker (depends on player's max stamina, unless it's possible to do current stamina)

None of these would really need to have a visual animation I don't think. I guess some people would want it. But I think it adds to the realism without having to go into MCM to change it as you progress through the game. Even at high levels, resisting wouldn't always work with stronger boss like enemies.

Second suggestion

After an assault:

Passing out:

After the player is assaulted maybe they could blackout and end up in whatever city's temple they're close to, or just the one in whiterun. The idea is that you blackout after the assault and the attacker takes the stuff you have on you including gold and then dump you off somewhere in wilderness and a kind person finds you and takes you to the temple you end up in. You're given some clothes, 1 to 3 days have passed, and you can either try to move on, get your stuff back from the attacker (assuming you can even find them again and assuming it's possible/worth modding). Instead of waking up at a temple, The player could also just wake up naked without any clothes, gear, nothing (but quest items of course) where ever the attackers left them.

There could be options to resist blacking out as well so you can try to escape. Maybe that could depend on your stamina:

Submitting to the attacker(s) could also be an option that depends on speech if possible.  Like telling them you're willing to let them have their way with you from now on after they've assaulted you (so I guess they could be under a calming spell afterwards if it's successful.). Maybe if there's multiple people around the calming effect could be an AOE. Because if it's done one at a time, if could work on one, the next assaulter has his turn and then it doens't work.

So after submitting you can either continue with them in the or use it as a chance to escape or kill them off, or whatever the player can think of.

Just getting assaulted and then having the enemy quickly kill you just doesn't make for great gameplay. It was a problem I had in FalloutNV.

there's other things that could happen for afterwards, but I don't think they'd fit with the original intention of this mod. Like the attacker(s) "keeping" you or selling you to someone. That seems like a mod all on it's own.

Resisting is a good idea and it is doable with message boxes i guess (don't know anything about dialogues, didn't learn it for now.)

but I'm really not into the resist from checks thing... I'll think about it.

The blackout idea is actually one of the thing I had in mind, i wanted to make the player abducted and teleported in the nearest hideouts I could make across Skyrim and work only with some factions but this will be a lot more complicated to do and not really in the scope of the mod which is combat rape.

Let's try to clear the actual mod of bugs for now.

Thanks for the update, I've done the french translation file :)

7z.png  defeat french.7z

Merci. ;)

Having the same problem as Damicles. Nothing shows on the menu.

Make sure you have latest version of SkyUI and SKSE.

Upon first install it takes a few seconds, there will be a notification: MCM registered 1 menu. (This can be skipped by saving and reloading your save)

-Attempt To Resist

-Give Up

Second suggestion

After an assault:

Passing out:

Resisting is a good idea and it is doable with message boxes i guess (don't know anything about dialogues, didn't learn it for now.)

but I'm really not into the resist from checks thing... I'll think about it.

The blackout idea is actually one of the thing I had in mind, i wanted to make the player abducted and teleported in the nearest hideouts I could make across Skyrim and work only with some factions but this will be a lot more complicated to do and not really in the scope of the mod which is combat rape.

Let's try to clear the actual mod of bugs for now.

Thanks for the update, I've done the french translation file :)

7z.png  defeat french.7z

Merci. ;)

Just throwing random ideas out there for future refernce, but yeah, bugs should be squashed first. Instead of checks for resisting, maybe a message box could popup to resist or not for a "second chance" to take down the enemy or get far away enough from them so you can run away. I figured with the game checking your skills based on options you choose to avoid an assault would work because then a petty bandit wouldn't be able to take down the dragonborn (or if you avoid the main story like me, a powerful fighter).

Thinking about it now though, skill checks wouldn't be needed because, if you truly are indeed a powerful fighter, they wouldn't be able to get your health that low before killing them anyway. And if they do, then they are simply better than you or possibly out number you making this mod pretty realistic already. So there's that, lol. But I guess some kind of resisting could be good down the road for those who have determined characters who can be down, but not out.

Another idea that sort of combines both ideas of resisting and options for after rape, would be to have a pop up box (maybe after pressing a certain key the player keybinds, or the power key?) that gives them the options:

-Bash attacker in the head with near by rock (50/50 chance to work or not work)

---It works and the attacked is stunned for a few seconds (maybe 10 to 15 seconds or something like that) after you get up so you can kill them or run away

---He stops you from doing it and it doesn't work

If it does work, it could stop the assault prematurely. Or it could play out all the way and then the message box could just indicate that your character is going to try the bashing after the attack finishes or is finishing. What ever works

If you wanted to go even further, could have the option for the player to stab the assaulter in the neck if they have a dagger weapon with a 50% chance of working, which would kill the attacker after the assault. The idea is that you had a dagger hidden away and decide to try and use it.

same issue with Darkeethus not showing up (although Khajro works fine)

I am using UFO, which is the only other mod that should be affecting companions in my list

i have other issues about companions killing enemies involved in sex but that may be due to lack of detection, not sure yet 

Upon first install it takes a few seconds, there will be a notification: MCM registered 1 menu. (This can be skipped by saving and reloading your save)

I do have the latest Skyui and SKSE installed odd thing is if I start a new game its their with all the new options it just won't work with my old saves for some reason. Also has the companion rape feature been disabled because when I go down and theirs more than 1 bandit nothing happens to them just wondering.

I do have the latest Skyui and SKSE installed odd thing is if I start a new game its their with all the new options it just won't work with my old saves for some reason. Also has the companion rape feature been disabled because when I go down and theirs more than 1 bandit nothing happens to them just wondering.

The script is maybe too heavy to make it appear in MCM quickly, I need to create a script and seperate all ressources from the MCM script, should fix the problem, for now just enter in the MCM mod configuration once then close the menu and wait a few seconds, you will see the notification of the menu registered by MCM.

This doesn't seem to count Serana as a companion. That kinda sucks, because I'd like her to be rapeable by NPCs.

Don't suppose you could add some spell that lets you flag specific allies as "companions"?

Yes I use Serana sometimes myself I know she isn't compatible, that's because she is in her own faction or something, I'm probably gonna change how the companions are detected anyway to make some of them manually registerable.

Niobia -> The push back idea is interesting, before the undress and right before the rape, hm, I'll see.

This doesn't seem to count Serana as a companion. That kinda sucks, because I'd like her to be rapeable by NPCs.

Don't suppose you could add some spell that lets you flag specific allies as "companions"?

I am using UFO, which is the only other mod that should be affecting companions in my list

i have other issues about companions killing enemies involved in sex but that may be due to lack of detection, not sure yet 

Something that might actualy Fix this and make Serana Rapable is AFT. AFT is able to tweak Serana so I imagine in order to do that the mod has to add her as a follwer. I am assuming that by making AFT manage Serana, SexLab Defeat will recognize her as a follower. You can try it out.

This is what I have found so far 

1. One thing I have to report however by Using Follower mod is that some of them (including AFT) has an option to teleport the follower close to you when you draw your weapon. Unfortunatelly this feature is a mast have if you want to play Skyrim with even one follower cus the follower get continually stuck. (I remember playing skyrim back before these mods existed and I had to use the console every 10 minutes to get Jordis back to me).

The problem Howeven is that if you Transport you follower close to you while she/he is away being raped, the they will appear close to you, but continue to be raped. Alone. The raper now is God knows where raping air obviously. BUT I do not consider this to be a bug of this mod. I think it falls in the category "game limitation". If it can be fixed, fine, if not, deal with it.

2. For this mod to work correctly you mast deactivate the "player collisions" in SexLab menu. If they are activated actors will not move while a sex act with the player is underway, and it will mesh a few things up.

3. If you dont use the standing up mod stated as required in the OP (Like I didn't at first  :angel: ) Your character will ragdoll to oblivion after the first rape ends. After all it is stated as required

4. In some occasions you will loose controll of your character, wil not be able to move the camera left or right and your character will start walking towards.. somewere.... Dont Panic ! What is happening is the character is going to rape an enemy that you tryed to rape a while back but for some reason the script seems to have been interapted or took some time to start.

5. If you try to rape an ene,y and your follower beats you to it, and your character seems to be stuck in the undressing animation (loved the previous one by the way, If you can bring it back) just left click. You'll get back to normal.

6. In next release. Please change "Disactivated" with "Deactivated" or "Inactive"  :P

7. If the MCM menu does not appear do the usuall fix for that. Save-Reload. 

8. I some cases when you try to rape an enemy, and you succed, there might be a case the the follower will rush in and kill your victim. Well If he/she wasn't a jackass he/she would be the main hero not a freaking walkon. I still find it funny though :cool: .

save and reload.

When the player is being raped the other bandids are just looking around waiting their turn. 

Overal. It warkd like a charm !!!!

Finally a complete, Structured and well working combat rape mod for SexLab.. !!! 

Will keep you posted if I find anything else.

Not sure about UFO but AFT and EFF has there own follower count set separately. you can check it by console command help playerfollowercount 0 to 4 command not sure which one. if this says 0 use set playerfollowercount to x numbers of followers who are following you and vanilla should detect how many followers there are. then this mod will detect those followers correctly.

Version up!

It is very nice feature that we finally involve followers into the same fate as player.

I was been longing to have this feature in sexlab package since this mod was been release.

Thank you!

Anyway, during the test, in the middle of my character was being raped by whiterun guards with other followers, The screen freezes.

When I initiated the sex scene by matchmaker, sexlab framework works really stably, but it freezes at some point of rape scene when I was initiating it by defeat.

Version up!

It is very nice feature that we finally involve followers into the same fate as player.

I was been longing to have this feature in sexlab package.

Anyway, during the test, in the middle of my character raped, The screen freezes.

When I initiated the sex scene by matchmaker, sexlab framework works really stably, but it freezes at some point of rape scene when I was initiating it by defeat.

are you sure that screen freezes, or just the actors.

Sometimes I have noticed that when sex ends it does not follow the usual ragdoll precedures. The actors freeze, and unfreeze standing.

I have also found some actors freezing while in sex or waiting but I have not found out how or why exactly so I cant "report" it  as a bug yet.. But it happens.

Again check if it is the screen (thust the game) or just the actors. 

Version up!

I was been longing to have this feature in sexlab package.

Anyway, during the test, in the middle of my character raped, The screen freezes.

are you sure that screen freezes, or just the actors.

Sometimes I have noticed that when sex ends it does not follow the usual ragdoll precedures. The actors freeze, and unfreeze standing.

I have also found some actors freezing while in sex or waiting but I have not found out how or why exactly so I cant "report" it  as a bug yet.. But it happens.

Again check if it is the screen (thust the game) or just the actors. 

Oh, it is screen itself for sure.

I have been tested it for a couple of hours for make it sure.

It seems the number of followers or the presence of followers are not matter.

I had been used sexis and sexaddicts mod before defeat v2.0 released, and disabled both of them before activate defeat v2.0, though.

Sexis has an option to clean the animations runnig. I dont remember if sexaddicts has one. I suugest to reinstall those two mods and follow the uninstall instracrtions in order to completely deactivate them and every script they are running before removing them again. It looks to me that one of those mods (sexis used to do that to me but it only takes a click to fix it) still has an active script that causes the freeze. 

Sexis has an option to clean the animations runnig. I dont remember if sexaddicts has one. I suugest to reinstall those two mods and follow the uninstall instracrtions in order to completely deactivate them and every script they are running before removing them again. It looks to me that one of those mods (sexis used to do that to me but it only takes a click to fix it) still has an active script that causes the freeze. 

sexaddicts has similar one, too. 

There is no guide for uninstall currently but upgrade guide.

It says that turn off random sex feature and wait for all progress of sex animation ended, then save and exit.

Run Fnis, deactivate the mod, load game and create new save.

I followed that procedure..

Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly, Ver. 2.0 installed.

Well with no knowledge about scripting I cant come up with any more ideas. In a similar case I would try to check what is interfering that causes this. 

Since the mod works on my other systmems, mine would obviously has something that prevents it. 

I would start with any mods like realistic ragdolls if you have it or maybe the skeleton. Another reason tha similar things happened with previous mods is if you have custom armor, and the mod has the seting to drop that armor, but the armor does not have a world model. 

The only other thing that is about to happen when the sex acts ends, is the bukkake effect. But since those textures used to work, I dont see why it should be broken now. Maybe disabling them and checking it?

I imagine Goubo will know what can cause this in his mod and I imagine it is something very simple. 

For the freeze problem, are you using the Ashal's last framework test version ? that's wierd

Will this faster get up also work with this mod ??

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19315

I don't like vanilla get up much. i hope it is compatible.

Yes it should be, the vanilla animation is just too slow and random, a faster animation like this one should work but it will also make the escape easier because I believe this one is a little faster than the D13's one.

Azmodan, thanks for the feedback.

1 - This is more framework related, I dont know if there is a command to make the sex scene stop by script though.

2 & 3 - Yes, that's why all this is required, I can't do anything about that, there is no way around.

6 - Sorry if there is any mispelling and don't hesitate to let me know, English isn't my native language.

8 - I'm gonna do something for this.