OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

That's hard for find a good solution for large group, the aggression system in skyrim is not easy to manage...

Put every hostiles npcs around who are focusing the player in a friendly faction is easy to do but it's not enough, even though you are considered as ally they will continue attacking you if their aggression level is high (like a bandit) I don't even understand fully why they stop attacking when the player is being raped, is this because the controls are off?

The calm effect in the only solution im aware of and clearly not the best... but I'll see what I can do about it.

I personally no longer use "friendly factions", and simply use:

Target.SetAV ("Aggression", 0)
			Target.StopCombat()	

Seems to work just fine for making bandits and crap stop attacking you, as an agro level of 0 only responds to getting attacked.  And since you haven't futzed with their factions or anything, if they see one of their factions buddies attacking you, they will regain agro due to faction relationship.  I noticed if you try to add them to a custom faction, no matter what, they seem to want to run away like cowards in the event of nearby combat.

And if you want to store their previous aggression level so you can make them go hostile again at some point, before you SetAV on them you can do something like:

If (Target.GetAV("Aggression") > 0)
				WasAggressive = Target.GetAV("Aggression")
			EndIf

Just food for thought as an alternative to having to deal with Calm spells.

Thank i understank what is MCM .  I and without this know that) just  i am russian and in the game this written at the russian lanquage) Okay. But how to do clean up in the MCM? O_o. I know that in the MCM we can change some options and settings of mods 

he he he...

I just couldn't hold myself...

attachicon.gif001.jpg

attachicon.gif002.jpg

attachicon.gif003.jpg

attachicon.gif004.jpg

attachicon.gif005.jpg

attachicon.gif006.jpg

attachicon.gif007.jpg

No you can go back and reload the Last Save..

OR

you might want to make a clean same without the mod, and install it again so...

attachicon.gif008.jpg

This is start to make me angry =/ This is the irony of fate. Exactly this mod is not loaded in the SkyUI =/ . Thank you , i`ll try you 2 way) 

Dkatryl -> In fact I now use faction more for a check than anything else. ^^

And thank you for the info, I did think about the aggression level itself but I thought changing it didn't work well either (some failed tests), I'm gonna mess around with that then. :)

I had the most exciting adventure with this mod yesterday.

I had entered a ruin with bandits inside, I killed one of the 3 bandits at the entrance but the other 2 got the better of me and the female mage proceeded to rape me while her buddy was cheering her on. Halfway through the act a group of vampires zone into the ruins (never knew they did that) and proceeded to attack the male bandit watching us, the female mage got done with me and started to attack the vampires. I hid and healed up and when the mage had killed the last vampire she was weak enough that I could kill her.

Only bad thing about the whole thing was that the male bandit never fought back against hte vampires, he just stood there looking at the sex going on.

Dkatryl -> In fact I now use faction more for a check than anything else. ^^

And thank you for the info, I did think about the aggression level itself but I thought changing it didn't work well either (some failed tests), I'm gonna mess around with that then. :)

I used to the use a custom faction as well to keep track of "has resisted" and "had been raped" kind of thing, but I discovered that even adding a neutral faction would make the stupid bandits and such flee from any fighting going on near them, even if it was their own bandit buddies attacking me.

Now I just add a magic effect to them, and do a check for, I think it's "HasMagicEffect" or something to see if I had already raped them or whatever, let it last for a day so when it wears off on its own, then they are considered reset.  Or you just let it be a "no duration" permanent effect, depending on whatever you are looking to do with it.

Just offering ideas on how to approach things, since knowing different options for skinning that cat never hurts! :)

Crate123,

Yeah he don't fight back because aggressors have a AI package who tell them to ignore combat otherwise they would attack the player during sex, I think i can fix this by modifying their Agression level as mentionned Dkartyl and allowing them to fight back in the package.

Dkatryl,

My faction check is only for npcs involved in a sex scene (Tied to the reference aliases) for stopping OnHit events if the target is already involved in sex for example.

but that's good to know if I begin to use aggression modifications instead of factions. thanks.

As for magic effect, yes, I'm using them more and more, for my resist feature for example it works well.

ARofldolfdoo,

It is intended, use Framework option if you want them to redress.

As for the mod, I'm currently making a Resist feature for the player as victim:

When you press a configurable hotkey before your aggressor begin to strip you a menu will pop up with differents options based on your skills, for example, if your sneak skill is greater than 30, you will have the option "Throw sand" on the aggressor, here a formula will calculate your chance to resist using this option, I need to work on this formula, will probably be based on the player lvl, the agressor's and their sneak lvl.

It the check is passed you'll throw sand, a sound will be played to reflect that and your ennemy will stagger and cough, the effect looks pretty nice. ^^

I now need to find different effect to illustrate all those different scenarios. Which are for now ->

Block resist, need to have a shield, I guess I'm gonna make the player bash the aggressor.

1H resist, a bash, need to see if the animation can be played when dual wielding.

2H resist, a bash here two, I suppose.

Destruction resist, A fire effect in the face of the aggressor.

Illusion resist, don't know yet

If you have suggestions!

I am not sure if it is currently possible but in new vegas / fallout 3 there was mod named sexus where the aggressor could keep fighting the npc during sex but the defender was able to use block to limit the damage done during sex acts. will this be possible for sexlab defeat ??

As for the mod, I'm currently making a Resist feature for the player as victim:

When you press a configurable hotkey before your aggressor begin to strip you a menu will pop up with differents options based on your skills, for example, if your sneak skill is greater than 30, you will have the option "Throw sand" on the aggressor, here a formula will calculate your chance to resist using this option, I need to work on this formula, will probably be based on the player lvl, the agressor's and their sneak lvl.

It the check is passed you'll throw sand, a sound will be played to reflect that and your ennemy will stagger and cough, the effect looks pretty nice. ^^

I now need to find different effect to illustrate all those different scenarios. Which are for now ->

Block resist, need to have a shield, I guess I'm gonna make the player bash the aggressor.

1H resist, a bash, need to see if the animation can be played when dual wielding.

2H resist, a bash here two, I suppose.

Destruction resist, A fire effect in the face of the aggressor.

Illusion resist, don't know yet

If you have suggestions!

That is a pretty snazzy idea!

However, I might suggest that, instead of having to fumble with a prompt each time you attempt this that might break the flow of combat, that it simply checks whichever skill is the highest and automatically attempts the appropriate resist type based off that, because I would wager the average player is probably going to just pick their best chance option if they are trying to resist (i.e. A magic heavy player probably won't pick a 2H resist if they want to succeed, for instance)

I do something similar when I calculate success vs failure chance by taking the highest of the player's "offensive" skills vs the opponent's.

As to the 1H resist and the dual wield bash animations, since you can't dual wield block by default Skyrim, I don't know if there is one by default.  However, I use the Dual Wield Parry mod, and I know that lets you dual wield block with a hotkey, and from there, you can definitely dual wield bash, so you could look at that for ideas.  If nothing else, I think you might be able to debugSendAnimation("1H_Bash_Start") or whatever it would be called from the animation list.  At work, can't look at the Creation Kit.

Illusion in Skyrim deals with frenzy/calm, so just a very short duration calm spell that makes them lose focus for a bit, allows the player to get distance, as a suggestion.

That is a pretty snazzy idea!

However, I might suggest that, instead of having to fumble with a prompt each time you attempt this that might break the flow of combat, that it simply checks whichever skill is the highest and automatically attempts the appropriate resist type based off that, because I would wager the average player is probably going to just pick their best chance option if they are trying to resist (i.e. A magic heavy player probably won't pick a 2H resist if they want to succeed, for instance)

I do something similar when I calculate success vs failure chance by taking the highest of the player's "offensive" skills vs the opponent's.

As to the 1H resist and the dual wield bash animations, since you can't dual wield block by default Skyrim, I don't know if there is one by default.  However, I use the Dual Wield Parry mod, and I know that lets you dual wield block with a hotkey, and from there, you can definitely dual wield bash, so you could look at that for ideas.  If nothing else, I think you might be able to debugSendAnimation("1H_Bash_Start") or whatever it would be called from the animation list.  At work, can't look at the Creation Kit.

Illusion in Skyrim deals with frenzy/calm, so just a very short duration calm spell that makes them lose focus for a bit, allows the player to get distance, as a suggestion.

Thanks, well, honnestly, I want to offer choices to players, options will not display in their character do not match some conditions when they are knocked down, so for example impossible for them to use 1H resist if they are using a 2H weapon but they can use magic or throw sand.

however in the formula, i'll add a check for the corresponding aggressor skill two, so if the aggressor is a destruction mage, he will have more chances to resist at a defensive destruction attack from the player.

If the aggressor is a warrior he will be more weak to magic etc. I hope to do something balanced this way.

Players can also choose to ignore the feature if they don't press the hotkey.

But thanks for the suggestion I'll think about it. ;)

Thanks, well, honnestly, I want to offer choices to players, options will not display in their character do not match some conditions when they are knocked down, so for example impossible for them to use 1H resist if they are using a 2H weapon but they can use magic or throw sand.

however in the formula, i'll add a check for the corresponding aggressor skill two, so if the aggressor is a destruction mage, he will have more chances to resist at a defensive destruction attack from the player.

If the aggressor is a warrior he will be more weak to magic etc. I hope to do something balanced this way.

Players can also choose to ignore the feature if they don't press the hotkey.

But thanks for the suggestion I'll think about it. ;)

Oh, indeed, I understand you wanting to offer options, and more options is almost universally better.

And yeah, having the flexibility to pick which one suits your own skills vs the opponent is definitely better, but it just seems like it will come at the cost of having that choice interrupting the flow of what otherwise might feel like a dynamic struggle between the player and their assailant.

Finding a way to offer the flexibility without pausing the action is the trick.

It sounds like the resist type can be simplified down to the Warrior, Mage, Thief style.

If you pick the Warrior style, you do a Shield, One Hand, or Two Hand bash, as appropriate to what is equipped.

If you pick the Mage style, you do one of a few different spell attacks dependant on whatever your strongest ability is.

If you pick the Thief style, you do some kind of cheap shot move, like the throw sand idea, etc.

Then the only thing to decide is, based on your own character and what your opponent looks like, is which of those styles is best suited to the situation.

That leaves only 3 decisions to make, which could be argued could be done with 3 separate hotkeys, which would potentially preserve the flow of combat without having to fiddle with menus.

Ah well, either way, snazzy idea!

Edit: Or, instead of 3 separate hotkeys, it could be the hotkey plus one of the directional arrows, so like:

Hotkey + Left = Warrior style

Hotkey + Up = Mage Style

Hotkey + Right = Thief Style

Hotkey + Down = Random/Pick Best Stat/4th Option Style!

Hey all,

First post here as I just got into all these awesome mods for Skyrim. 

So I have one possibly nub question:  Are you supposed to die after the rape scene be default, no matter how high I set my health % for getting knocked down?  I have mine set to knock my low lvl char down at about 45% (she's new!).  I have my min set at 11% (but really it doesn't matter for what I'm talking about) so that it shouldn't conflict with SD.  However, even though my health will show that I have plenty left sometimes, I will still die after either one rape or the chain effect takes hold and they're done.   

I've read that some people drink a potion, but I don't really want to have to do that since my health is high enough so that I can still fight back decently but then have the potential to get hit again to take me into the SD range below 10%.  Should I just lower my initial knockdown %?  I'm going to try doing that and taking a potion, but I hope this doesn't get me into the tricky range of SD kicking in before I'd like.  

Anyway, thanks and love the mod!

EDIT:  Oh btw, I tried to clean up just to see if that fixed anything, and now when I hit clean up with this char she just dies outright.  To clarify:  I hit Clean Up Defeat, and then she dies.  No matter what.

For illusion, it could be "show the aggressor their worst nightmares" and could cause them to be afraid if it works.

For Alteration, you could use either a blinding light spell or a telekinetic push (Or maybe save that for a dragonborn resist via "Fus Roh Da!")

Also, someone mentioned that your mod conflicts with Schlongs of Skyrim. When using sex scenes play out, the SoS penis never goes errect like it's supposed to after a loaded game. It works fine on a brand new game, but if you save and load, the males never "get hard" again. I'm going to test it myself in a little bit, I've been trying to get that mod to work for the longest but figured it was some other random mod. I'll report back here whether the two are conflicting or not, unless you know for sure they don't conflict.

Edit: Yep, this mod conflicts with SoS. Hopefully it'll be solved with the next SoS update. i have no idea why they work with each other. Because when this mod is installed, the other sexLab plugins dont cause male characters (in my case, NPCs) to go erect, like SexLab Romance. But with this uninstalled, sexlab romance triggers the erection in SoS without fail.

Neat mod!

Was wondering if you were going to add in an option for stripping. As of right now, you can only opt for your main peice of armor, and weapon be thrown to the ground or stolen. I was wondering if you change this feature so that all your equiped items are thrown to the ground.

Also an option to knock the character unconscious and when they awaken, they find them selves bound and then get stripped.

Over all great mod though. Good job.