OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

Is there a way to let the game use a non-futa animation, like the cowgirl position, if the aggressor is female and the victim is male?

After a rape the player character gets up, I grab the weapons that have fallen to the ground and continue as if nothing had happen? It is supposed that rape has pretty much no negative consequences or is something not working properly?

Is there a way to let the game use a non-futa animation, like the cowgirl position, if the aggressor is female and the victim is male?

After a rape the player character gets up, I grab the weapons that have fallen to the ground and continue as if nothing had happen? It is supposed that rape has pretty much no negative consequences or is something not working properly?

Not sure to understand your first question, you want the Strapon gone when Female aggressor vs Male victim is that it? Hm that's interesting, maybe it is possible with the new calls from the framework, I didn't change yet the way rapes are called from the framework I'll see what I can do.

The only consequence is the debuff after rape (Not working as intended for now), is that not enough?

Not sure to understand your first question, you want the Strapon gone when Female aggressor vs Male victim is that it? Hm that's interesting, maybe it is possible with the new calls from the framework, I didn't change yet the way rapes are called from the framework I'll see what I can do.

The only consequence is the debuff after rape (Not working as intended for now), is that not enough?

What I meant is that the woman pushed to man on his back, mounts him and then takes a ride; I've noticed that SexLab has already a few cowgirl positions but when I've enabled them for aggressive sex the guy was on top.

When I tested the mod I was as strong after a rape as I was before, then I read that there's a debuff that makes the victim weaker after a rape. So the next time I had time to play I opened the Defeat menu to enable it just to see it was already enabled.

There's also the stamina damage but it seems that both characters have their stamina healed during an act, even in a gang-rape my stamina dropped every time to one-forth or so.

Dunno, maybe a permanent penalty to the max health, magicka and stamina of the victim that can only be cured by sleeping?!

I think that what he wants is the female does not take the dominant position.

There is an option for that but it is not certain that everytime them female PC rapes a male bandit you will have the cowgirl position

i Have the same problem as ARofldolfdoo after a rape they will not redress,I have to disable,enable them to redress them,I have checked and changed the strip options in the framework but the problem persists.Legit skyrim up to date

Everything's fine now. I downloaded the latest version and now you have the option to let the sexlab framework handle the stripping.

In the SexLab animations settings, turn ON Victim's Re-Dress then go to Defeat's Strip options and on the Player as Aggressor - armor choose "FRAMEWORK".

Ok I go that right then, I think that's doable with the new framework system, I started to change all the sex calls of the mod by the ones of that nice new system, I'll see if I can manage to make a "female cowgirl rape" on male. :)

Another workaround is to type in the console:

player.forceAV HealRate 1.0

this should force the health regen rate to the standard level of regeneration.

I'm not sure why a bug like this could happen (Maybe when the aggressor is killed but I think the debuff is dispelled in this case, I'll take a look) and why the clean up option do not remove your debuff...

Those lines are present in the clean up process:

PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatWounded)
PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatDebuffCons)
PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatDebuff)

Maybe try an uninstllation of the mod then reinstall it. (Same button in the MCM menu, Uninstall, close the menu, wait a few seconds then Reinstall.)

Anyway thanks to Nicole and Azmodan for helping him. 

Thanks, but the Player.GetAA HealRate/MagickaRate/StaminaRate

All of them result in the default values as those in USEP wiki.

Then I tried:

Player.ForceAV HealRate 1.0/1.4/2.0, Health doesn't regen it self.

Player.ForceAV MagickaRate 3.0/6.0, Magicka still frozen.

Player.ForceAV StaminaRate 5.0/10.0, stamina is always 0.

I did clean, uninstall/reinstall many times, nothing works.

Cleaned message doesn't showing up until enter a battle, pretty weird.

Tried "help rape / help wound / help defeat" in console then Player.RemoveSpell everything there.

Always shows: player doesn't have the spell.

Even if not loading .esp file, or not using SKSE, 

I guess some script embedded in the save which prevents everything from regeneration.

Hope this "wounded" could become a easy clean-up effect, such as disease or else.

Just in case if something goes horribly wrong.

Another workaround is to type in the console:

player.forceAV HealRate 1.0

this should force the health regen rate to the standard level of regeneration.

I'm not sure why a bug like this could happen (Maybe when the aggressor is killed but I think the debuff is dispelled in this case, I'll take a look) and why the clean up option do not remove your debuff...

Those lines are present in the clean up process:

PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatWounded)
PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatDebuffCons)
PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatDebuff)

Maybe try an uninstllation of the mod then reinstall it. (Same button in the MCM menu, Uninstall, close the menu, wait a few seconds then Reinstall.)

Anyway thanks to Nicole and Azmodan for helping him. 

Then I tried:

Tried "help rape / help wound / help defeat" in console then Player.RemoveSpell everything there.

I guess some script embedded in the save which prevents everything from regeneration.

Hope this "wounded" could become a easy clean-up effect, such as disease or else.

Check HealRateMult, StaminaRateMult, and MagickaRateMult actor values instead.  An unaffected character should have all three set to 100 (i.e. 100%).

Then I tried:

Thanks for the info, I'm going to change the effect of the debuff to be script handled, only the spell effect seems to not work good at all...

However the debuff stuck on the player is wierd, the clean up function does remove the spell from the player...

oh and the message showing up only in combat is a simple mistake, the cleaning up is done before, fixed in next version.

@Guobo

Can you make the Combat Rape executed to be more efficient and faster, similar to LoversPK RaperS, without the knocked down? Just directly go to the rape scene?

Yeah I need to improve this, clearly. Noted in my to-do list.

I was thinking about using the resists hotkeys for combat rape/Knock down, I think some would like this a lot, I had this idea this morning when I woke up, first thing in my mind... I'm afraid of myself sometimes.

@Guobo

Can you make the Combat Rape executed to be more efficient and faster, similar to LoversPK RaperS, without the knocked down? Just directly go to the rape scene?

I was thinking about using the resists hotkeys for combat rape/Knock down, I think some would like this a lot, I had this idea this morning when I woke up, first thing in my mind... I'm afraid of myself sometimes.

:D I've been there! My mind is stuck on mods all day at work too! I keep forgetting what I'm doing because I'm thinking "oh, I know what be perfect for my mod!", meanwhile a customer's calling my name over and over again. lol

Hi it's me again :P
i have no more big problems with the mod anymore.
But i do have something that annoys me a little is that lydia keeps killing anyone i try to rape.
I do remember you talking about a calm effect that should stop this but apparently it doesn't

But i do have something that annoys me a little is that lydia keeps killing anyone i try to rape.

I do remember you talking about a calm effect that should stop this but apparently it doesn't

No there isn't any calm effect in this case, I coded this whithout thinking about companions who might be with the player (that was before I introduce the follower feature) but don't worry this is fixed in the next version, your victim will be calmed down and her aggression lvl will be set to 0 during the rape so the companion will not hit your vic.

^

Look like she jealous. Have you ever thought she probably like you? ;)

Punish her with Estrus Spell! :P

^

Look like she jealous. Have you ever thought she probably like you? ;)

Punish her with Estrus Spell! :P

Don't worry she gets her punnishing :P

i'm playing 2 chars one female high elf hating the nords and killing them or raping (now that i think about it lydia can be usefull as she kills tham after i'm done :P )

the other a male Nord trying to not kill nords but just can't help but desiring their boddies and raping elves for vengance.

So both have fun with Lydia all the time and most sertainly the elf punnishng her for being a Nord

I liked the knocked down effect myself : / It's much more realistic than the old and unimmersive lovers pk system...

Maybe make this an mcm option so people can choose.

The resist hotkey is a good idea though (always nice to have more gameplay), but please keep a transition between combat and rape...

I don't know if you accept any suggestions but while playing with your mod i came to think about some stuff that may make this more enjoyable.
While my male Nord descided to enter the home of Ysolda in the night to rape her W/O anyone seeing she started to scream after help in the middle of the animation.
And at some points when you have the upper hand and rape someone you end in a ragdoll animation and then you have to finish the enemy.

That's why i tought there could be some modifications like.

-Gagging or silence victims or even just make them fear for their life making them shut up the time of the animation + time to leave the house
-This might be more for the seduction mod but there could be a possibility to end rape with assassination.
the second one could maybe interfere with another modders work where you can kill assassination quest victims thanks to sex but it doesn't work for ennemies victim of rape or simply poeple you'd like as dead as on your dick.

If I change something it will be optionnal, like the resist hotkeys, you can choose to ignore this the script will run just as normal.

And yes I take suggestions and Necrolich I already thought about such a feature and I'll will probably do something like that if I can use the animation of the brotherhood quest but this is at the bottom of my to-do list.

@Guobo

Great!

I also like the resist hotkeys. I also hope there's a slider in MCM to set the success change. I hope it will be hard to escape. :lol:

I also have another request...Can you add cool features from LoversPK RaperS in the future?

Like Gangbang rape, where there's a change nearby enemies (from the same faction) will join the sex scene and even combined with Sexlab's Threesome. Those people around the players and laughing. Btw, I really like the laughing spectator feature. :heart:

Thanks for the quick answer. Any idea how to turn around this for now?

I tried to knock the vic down and then rape her and all it does is make lydia wait till i'm finished before killing.

I think Sexlab Util should be what you're looking for?  It has an option where it casts calm on the victim when the act starts; not sure if that would do what's needed to keep companions from attack, but figured I would mention it :3