OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

Hey all,

First post here as I just got into all these awesome mods for Skyrim. 

So I have one possibly nub question:  Are you supposed to die after the rape scene be default, no matter how high I set my health % for getting knocked down?  I have mine set to knock my low lvl char down at about 45% (she's new!).  I have my min set at 11% (but really it doesn't matter for what I'm talking about) so that it shouldn't conflict with SD.  However, even though my health will show that I have plenty left sometimes, I will still die after either one rape or the chain effect takes hold and they're done.   

I've read that some people drink a potion, but I don't really want to have to do that since my health is high enough so that I can still fight back decently but then have the potential to get hit again to take me into the SD range below 10%.  Should I just lower my initial knockdown %?  I'm going to try doing that and taking a potion, but I hope this doesn't get me into the tricky range of SD kicking in before I'd like.  

Anyway, thanks and love the mod!

EDIT:  Oh btw, I tried to clean up just to see if that fixed anything, and now when I hit clean up with this char she just dies outright.  To clarify:  I hit Clean Up Defeat, and then she dies.  No matter what.

Nevermind.  If anyone else is having this problem with these two mods together, just turn on TIM (not TGM), set your levels for however you want them, and then you won't die no matter what.  I actually think that the enemies were doing the execution moves but they weren't registering, and so I was dying before either thing could kick in since this C is so low.  Use TIM and everything is fine, and you can also clean up again without dying as well. 

Hey all,

First post here as I just got into all these awesome mods for Skyrim. 

So I have one possibly nub question:  Are you supposed to die after the rape scene be default, no matter how high I set my health % for getting knocked down?  I have mine set to knock my low lvl char down at about 45% (she's new!).  I have my min set at 11% (but really it doesn't matter for what I'm talking about) so that it shouldn't conflict with SD.  However, even though my health will show that I have plenty left sometimes, I will still die after either one rape or the chain effect takes hold and they're done.   

I've read that some people drink a potion, but I don't really want to have to do that since my health is high enough so that I can still fight back decently but then have the potential to get hit again to take me into the SD range below 10%.  Should I just lower my initial knockdown %?  I'm going to try doing that and taking a potion, but I hope this doesn't get me into the tricky range of SD kicking in before I'd like.  

Anyway, thanks and love the mod!

EDIT:  Oh btw, I tried to clean up just to see if that fixed anything, and now when I hit clean up with this char she just dies outright.  To clarify:  I hit Clean Up Defeat, and then she dies.  No matter what.

Nevermind.  If anyone else is having this problem with these two mods together, just turn on TIM (not TGM), set your levels for however you want them, and then you won't die no matter what.  I actually think that the enemies were doing the execution moves but they weren't registering, and so I was dying before either thing could kick in since this C is so low.  Use TIM and everything is fine, and you can also clean up again without dying as well. 

TIM makes the Pc immortal. Wich means that the health WILL go down, but when it reaches 0, the Pc winn not die.

TGM toggels GOD mode, wich means that health WILL NOT go down.

Both commands do the same thing with a different way.

Your problem however is propably the immortall bug caused by SexIs, (that SD requires)

Astonarth, open the console and type this

prid 14

resurrect

See if you die the next time you are raped and please, please tell us if this worked so we know ..

thnx

Astonarth, open the console and type this

prid 14

resurrect

See if you die the next time you are raped and please, please tell us if this worked so we know ..

thnx

I had the same issue and this did indeed cure it. Thank you very much.

I've got a permanent debuff named: "Wounded", source:"being raped". (-100% regen to all)

Even if I turn the debuff timer to 0.

Cannot cure it nor remove it.

I tried cleanup in MCM.

But I still have no regen, just not showing in active effect.

The debuff being raped is applyed both by sexis and sexlab defeated during the rape. After the rape the effect mast change to "raped"

However if the rape is interrupted then the PC might get stuck with the effect "being raped". in sexis this caused a lot of problems, including (but not limited) to the inability to use crafting stations.

Again, the resurrect command should help you as this is exactly what it does.

It resurrects the target and removes all effects that should not be there.

You might also need to activate the standing stone of your choice again but who cares about standing stones any more anyway.

Another workaround is to type in the console:

player.forceAV HealRate 1.0

this should force the health regen rate to the standard level of regeneration.

he he.. good old times..

Yes that works as far as the heal rate is concerned, but....

Remember that the effect will still be in place, and it will "reserve" 0.7 of the heal rate. So in order to set it to the default level you mast set it to 1.7

From personal experience if you start messing with that though, you just bought a one way ticked to corrupt saves as far as this bug is conserned. 

Is there a way to move you and/or the raper when your the victim? I get lots of misalignments, and I'd love to change that. Or...is that perhaps a question to ask in the Framework thread? I don't know if those controls apply in this, or at least I don't know about it if I'm the victim. I haven't tried to rape anyone (yet), so I don't know if controls work that way either.

After I rape a non hostle NPC, my companions automatically go hostile and kill her. Is there a way to stop them from doing that? Thanks.

Edit: Also, my companions continue to attack a hostile NPC while I'm raping her.

That will be fixed in the next release, I'm gonna deal with the aggression system, it works indeed much more better thanks to Dkatryl for the suggestion. :)

I've got a permanent debuff named: "Wounded", source:"being raped". (-100% regen to all)

Even if I turn the debuff timer to 0.

Cannot cure it nor remove it.

I tried cleanup in MCM.

But I still have no regen, just not showing in active effect.

I'm not sure why a bug like this could happen (Maybe when the aggressor is killed but I think the debuff is dispelled in this case, I'll take a look) and why the clean up option do not remove your debuff...

Those lines are present in the clean up process:

PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatWounded)
PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatDebuffCons)
PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SexLabDefeatDebuff)

Maybe try an uninstllation of the mod then reinstall it. (Same button in the MCM menu, Uninstall, close the menu, wait a few seconds then Reinstall.)

Anyway thanks to Nicole and Azmodan for helping him.

Is there a way to move you and/or the raper when your the victim? I get lots of misalignments, and I'd love to change that. Or...is that perhaps a question to ask in the Framework thread? I don't know if those controls apply in this, or at least I don't know about it if I'm the victim. I haven't tried to rape anyone (yet), so I don't know if controls work that way either.

This is more Framework related as you have guessed.

Ok, as for the mod progression, I have my resist system, it will use 4 hotkeys. (Yes I give up the menu system, you win, or maybe I'll put it as optionnal, I like menus :D)

I don't have the formula yet but I'm working on it, as well as the effects for those resists.

The formula will probably check your skills, aggressor's skills, and maybe current stamina for physic resist and current magic for magic ones.

8 resists will be possible corresponding at your character's skills. (2 per hotkey with a modifier key)

You will have a window of 2 seconds before the npc begin to undress you to choose your resist action:

(Arrows will be the hotkeys by default.)

-- Up arrow 

Weapon Resist -> You will bash your aggressor then make him stagger, depending on the weapon.

Shield Resist -> You will bash your aggressor with your shield then make him stagger. 

-- Left Arrow

Destruction Resist -> You will burn the face of your aggressor.

Conjuration Resist -> Will conjure an atronach of fire and explode to make a diversion.

-- Right Arrow

Alteration Resist  -> Blind your aggressor with a dazzling light for a short amount of time.

Illusion Resist -> Fear the aggressor or makes you invisible for a short amount of time, could be both in random.

-- Down Arrow

Sneak Resist -> You will take a hanful of sand and throw it to the aggressor's face making him cough.

Alchemy -> You'll throw a poison potion in the face of your aggressor, it will make him caugh then poison him. (Actually had this idea while writing this. :P)

Magic effects may change.

So you'll tell me what according to you needs to be change/removed/added.

Though are some good options you went with. Conjuration could be: You summon a sword and cut the attacker. Assuming these will have a chance to fail, I think summoning a monster would succeed in distracting an attacker every time since a summon wouldn't just stand there and watch, lol.

Any chance you can make this work with SoS, unless theres already a work around for it.

After checking all my files, i managed to get it working well. And gotta say, this is pretty fun to mess around with. I actually have the same problem as HappyerbS in that they don't auto-redress (if thats a thing.) Also I was wondering to what companions does this apply? For some odd reason Serana (and someone else I can't remember at the moment) are not detectable by the mod. I noticed that they aren't detected by extensible follower framework as well. Anyone know what might be up? And thanks in advance.

Fixed, I had to use the mind control spell from Enhanced Follower Framework on her and other npcs like Frea. Eveyrthing seems to be in order now.

I have had the "Being Raped" debuff stick on me too (as mentioned by forcesorcery above).  In both cases for me I think it occurred when I was in the process of being raped by multiple NPCs and drank a potion to heal myself between (since I have been killed when at low health while being raped).  The first NPC did the deed but the second would not start, possibly because my health was then not low enough anymore.  Realizing the second wasn't going to start, I then killed the NPCs and continued on my way only to realize I still had the "Being Raped" debuff.

The first time it happened I did a clean to remove the debuff but when I got into battle again the knockdown/rape would not initiate, they just kept hitting me to death.  I reloaded a previous save from before I got bugged.  The second time it occurred I purposely healed myself up and went back into battle to be raped again to have the debuff reapplied and it cleaned it up properly after the deed.

I have a problem, MCM for this plugin doesn't work whatsoever. I have no idea what the heck went wrong, I already ran the FNIS twice & using clean saves.

I share this problem as well. The Defeat plugin in MCM doesn't show any of the tabs for my female characters but does for my male character. Can anyone provide insight as to why this happens?

I'm sorry to say that I had to unistall Defeat, even if it seemed to work enough fine.

It's probably a conflict with some ERSO module or with the RandomSex mod by Arizone_Steve but I noticed that the enemies behave erratically with this mod installed.

Some of them stop to fight or don't fight at all, even if they are enemies for sure and are outnumbered my team.

Almost all of them flee and cry for pity at the first hit, stopping to fight and running away to hide themselves.

Some times (randomly) my followers (vanilla) don't attack enemies at all, some times they attack anyhow the enemy who knocked down me (intentionally, because I'm at Level 60 and it's almost impossible to win me for the normal enemies). Once, Lydia stayed knocked down stuck forever, even if I killed all enemies around. A couple of times I got stuck because the rapist was killed by my follower (solved with the good option to reset).

I hope on a new release, maybe more simple, maybe a couple of mods for different situations. I like the idea (I'm a female PG, of course) to being raped instead to being killed. I like less the idea to be the rapist even if the sneak knock down is a good and new idea.

There is a problem with the auto setting in faction on the player, if the player is hit when raped or when in Defeat faction where he shouldn't, the aggressors will be set in the Defeat faction with a spell and then, FOR NO REASON, flee... fixed already.

and for the problem of stuck debuff this only happen if the player died but somehow stayed alive, I'm going to take out the StartDeferredKill() line as it seems to be the source of the problem and add a IsDead check to stop the script if you die.

For stuck follower it shouldn't happen in next release.

i'm changing the system to handle the aggression lvl.

And all the features in the mod are optionnal and you can disable them if you don't like one of them.

Mr Goubo , when I use the mod ,and found someting...

the enemy attack me that they will become friendly,and can't touch off the mod--->dead

I click the clean up or uninstall....my actor dead...reload the save...

so,what's happend,have on idea...

sorry for my pool english..

the enemy attack me that they will become friendly,and can't touch off the mod--->dead

that what happened to me too i thought is was from another mod  

when the reaver atk me in solstheim they become friendly

and also the MCM is dead

that what happened to me too i thought is was from another mod  

when the reaver atk me in solstheim they become friendly

and also the MCM is dead

but unuse the mod is OK,...i have tried it..

This is already fixed yes, sorry for this I know it's annoying just wait for the 2.1, takes time to fix all this shit.

The MCM menu I don't know why some people have problem with it, I put the menu on another Alias maybe it will fix this problem.

First of all, great mod! :)

I do have two Problems however:

1. After being raped in battle by the enemy, my game freezes and crashes during the stand-up animation

2. If i battle-rape a Player my companion will kill her/him Is this normal? If not, i maybe have something to do with the fact that Lydia doesn't show as a companion in the menu. I never seen her rape anyone, and she never has been raped, but she get's knocked down when i get raped. Kinda weird

Edit on Q2: Just found out the attacking companion during rape is known and will be fixed soon. But i also learning companions not showing up is allready fixed, so why isn't my Lydia? :)

Any help on this? Specially on Q1, since that doesn't allow me the battle-rape alltogether :(

thanks

First of all, great mod! :)

I do have two Problems however:

1. After being raped in battle by the enemy, my game freezes and crashes during the stand-up animation

2. If i battle-rape a Player my companion will kill her/him Is this normal? If not, i maybe have something to do with the fact that Lydia doesn't show as a companion in the menu. I never seen her rape anyone, and she never has been raped, but she get's knocked down when i get raped. Kinda weird

Edit on Q2: Just found out the attacking companion during rape is known and will be fixed soon. But i also learning companions not showing up is allready fixed, so why isn't my Lydia? :)

Any help on this? Specially on Q1, since that doesn't allow me the battle-rape alltogether :(

thanks

Are you crashing every time? Try to be raped only by one female and see if you crash at the end. Could be from the cum effect. Sometimes I crash at the end of sex maybe it's from something else. (Not sure what though)

For your follower not showing up, companion mod used? Did you try to refresh in MCM/Change cell?