OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

Im having problems with the mcm menu.  It seems to freze everytime i try to go the the options.  Any suggestions?

Try to wait for a while, it worked for me.

Now for a question of my own: is there a way to make a victim redress?

First off, sorry if this has been answered already. 

Ive installed the Sexlab version of SD, and ive also got Defeat v2 installed. I've set it so that Sexlab defeat should activate first, when i get below a certain HP threshhold. 

But my problem is that when the Defeat-rape has finished, i just die, when SD should have kicked in. Dont really know whats causing this. I've also got lovershook installed, and lovers comfort.

If this is what I think it is, I was having this problem myself just yesterday and solved it. 

Tell me exactly when is it that you die? is it immediately after the SL Defeat sex scene is done? Sex is done and you die instantly? or is the Scene over and they keep hitting you, and instead of triggering SD you die?

Also, if it's the first thing I mentioned, have you experienced immortality? For instance, spawn a few trolls around you and let them take your HP to 0. If you have my issue, basically you won't ever die unless someone is done raping you, which is weird as hell :P but hey, try it.

What is weird is Where he found the sexlab version of SD !!!

Anyway.. you propably have the immortallity bug for SD for SexIs. There is a fix in the SD op. You can also try to selecet your char and in the console type "ressurect". This will remove the "effect" that is stack on you char and causes you to die. 

or you can follow SD instructions if that doesnt work

I die immediately after the first rape has finished. I havent experienced being immortal like you describe but i tried using TIM and TGM in console while the sex was going on, and it sort of helped. 

I have uninstalled Sexis. There is a Sexlab-compatible version of SD in the forum, but also in the downloads-section.

There was an immortality bug that had these symptoms in sexis that would persist even after uninstaling sexis. It sounds to me that your character had a damage over time effect, that is applied to your char after sex ends, and kills him. You can try to use the "resurrect" command in console on your pc, and thus remove all effects, or you can re-install saxis, clear the mod through its controls, and then remove it clean again.

See if any of those two work for you.

Now that I know the calm is only 6 seconds I can see that it's not a bug. But it's still so short that it doesn't help when they are multiple enemies nearby. I am using that utility mod to add a longer calm but it can still be tough with multiples.

Hello gays. Forgive me for my english) I thought that my problem in this mod. My problem: When i attack bandits , after this they become my friend and i can talk with him. It is made this mod or no? Please help me

Very unlikely to be from this mod. Are you using Sexlab Submit? 

That mod does not meka the bandits friends either but it does somehow allows you to talk to them. 

Hello gays. Forgive me for my english) I thought that my problem in this mod. My problem: When i attack bandits , after this they become my friend and i can talk with him. It is made this mod or no? Please help me

Hello,

do they stay friendly forever?

The only thing that could happen is somehow your character is stuck in the Defeat Faction wich make an auto-calm effect is casted on the npc but only if he hit you

OR a partner being raped is hit by the npc

OR somehow the bandit is in Defeat Faction and if you hit him he will be calmed down but all this put a calm effect who last 5 seconds.

And you make me remember i did not put a check for the player in this case.

Clean-up will fix this issue.

Rbanzai,

You made me realize something, I made a mistake in the player script, a Npc who isn't in the 3 who are raping the player is supposed to be calmed down when he hit the player, but the script is using States so I suppose the hit is not detected when the player is being raped... hm.

I don't know yet what to do about that... I would like to make the player being completely ignored by hostiles npc when being raped like he is invisible to them (Actually I tried the invisible thing, working but impossible to get the transparent effect away)

If you have suggestion about that other than casting a big area calm effect tell me please.

I am having a lot of fun with this mod and my stealth assassin character, i play as an aggressor and everything works perfectly btw thanks for the longer fear option

How does success rate works on combat assault?  the stealth assault always works but the combat assault seems to have a lot of resists. 

Edit: i have come across a bug after playing for a while, the assault used to work till now.  My pc will execute the assault , will knockdown  and undress the victim then it will be stuck on the undressing animation without advancing further into assault animations. The victim will just drag her self on the floor till the knockdown buff expires.  Did try Clean up but it didnt fix the issue.

The only thing that make NPC resist in combat is the health threshold of the Player as aggressor.

As for the bug, did you try to simply jump? Should get you out of the animation. I don't know why the script hasn't progressed though.

I can jump out of the animation but assaults remain bugged, its the same result if i try to assault any other npc's. I am attaching a link to a small video of what i am exactly experiencing when trying to assault bandits. ---> http://videobam.com/URYOP        I have also noticed that if i use my swords when trying to stealth assault. its an instant kill on that same bandit.

I can jump out of the animation but assaults remain bugged, its the same result if i try to assault any other npc's. I am attaching a link to a small video of what i am exactly experiencing when trying to assault bandits. ---> http://videobam.com/URYOP        I have also noticed that if i use my swords when trying to stealth assault. its an instant kill on that same bandit.

Hm odd, I would like to know if you have errors in the Papyrus log.

As for fixing, in MCM, try Uninstalling, close the menu, wait 5 seconds and then MCM > Reinstall, it should restart the quest and may fix that bug.

German and French translations added, Notification are not translated for now

MCM is part of SkyUi and allows configuring mods, as you know it from FO:NV.
You need to install SkyUi to get it.
In-game press escape and you'll see the entry "Mod Configuration Menu".

in there, all supported mods are listed, waiting for you, to mess with their standard settings.

Man, this mod looks interesting, but I'm having a few problems trying to get it to work.

I have all the requirements downloaded and installed properly (SKSE, SkyUI, and the framework,) but when I try to interact with the menus via MCM, the menus show up empty. When starting up, I'm able to click on a mod to check it's options, but the options all come up empty. Specifically with this mod(?) I can't adjust the settings because all the menus are empty, and when I try to click on other mods to check if it was just my MCM acting up, I cannot select them. I'm not sure how to proceed, does anyone have a fix or a tip?

Thank i understank what is MCM .  I and without this know that) just  i am russian and in the game this written at the russian lanquage) Okay. But how to do clean up in the MCM? O_o. I know that in the MCM we can change some options and settings of mods 

Hm odd, I would like to know if you have errors in the Papyrus log.

As for fixing, in MCM, try Uninstalling, close the menu, wait 5 seconds and then MCM > Reinstall, it should restart the quest and may fix that bug.

German and French translations added, Notification are not translated for now

i figured the issue, it was on the toggle animation configuration settings in sexlab.  The mod was not finding any proper animation  to use since i previously disable rape animations on toggle menu, i wrongly assumed they just needed to be enabled on the aggressive animations tab., it was a human error.  The assault settings are working as intended, sorry for the false alarm and thanks for trying to help me.

Thank i understank what is MCM .  I and without this know that) just  i am russian and in the game this written at the russian lanquage) Okay. But how to do clean up in the MCM? O_o. I know that in the MCM we can change some options and settings of mods 

he he he...

I just couldn't hold myself...

post-96019-0-27698900-1373575906_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-63721000-1373575924_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-42516500-1373575938_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-94018700-1373575951_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-80930500-1373575963_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-74450400-1373575987_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-33308200-1373576005_thumb.jpg

No you can go back and reload the Last Save..

OR

you might want to make a clean same without the mod, and install it again so...

post-96019-0-54693300-1373576150_thumb.jpg

he he he...

I just couldn't hold myself...

attachicon.gif001.jpg

attachicon.gif002.jpg

attachicon.gif003.jpg

attachicon.gif004.jpg

attachicon.gif005.jpg

attachicon.gif006.jpg

attachicon.gif007.jpg

No you can go back and reload the Last Save..

OR

you might want to make a clean same without the mod, and install it again so...

attachicon.gif008.jpg

A  thoughtful post. A link to it in the OP wouldn't be amiss. 

Rbanzai,

You made me realize something, I made a mistake in the player script, a Npc who isn't in the 3 who are raping the player is supposed to be calmed down when he hit the player, but the script is using States so I suppose the hit is not detected when the player is being raped... hm.

That part seems to work fine. The group do not attack but as soon as it's over within a few seconds they aggro again. If someone else is taking the next turn that can make them all calm again but eventually it's over and they all aggro. Six seconds (especially in the presence of a group) affords no time to attempt escape since the first one will definitely lose calm long before the second is done. It's definitely a challenge, especially if like me you want to loop back and grab your armor and weapon while on the run!

That's hard for find a good solution for large group, the aggression system in skyrim is not easy to manage...

Put every hostiles npcs around who are focusing the player in a friendly faction is easy to do but it's not enough, even though you are considered as ally they will continue attacking you if their aggression level is high (like a bandit) I don't even understand fully why they stop attacking when the player is being raped, is this because the controls are off?

The calm effect in the only solution im aware of and clearly not the best... but I'll see what I can do about it.