Well so V1.2 seems to work mostly, in fact perhaps a bit too well. Pause seems to do nothing. The engagement cooldown seems to be ignored. Disabling the mod kinda works, but it re-enables itself and quickly so. Not 100% sure what triggers that. Only reliable way to shut the mod down seems to set all (or the relevant) location profiles to disabled. (Or switch to a profile whose conditions will never be meet.)

Also, it seems that something weird is going on with non-consensual animations. For some reason if the player character is the instigator (i.e. should be the victim) she nonetheless always ends up in the aggressor role in the animation if the partner is also female.

Edited by Talesien

Also have this problems. Later mod ddidnot start for me (reloading and cell change did nothing) but he start on the next day, maybe full game restarting helped.

Now cannot stop it. Uncheck starting on location change and stop it, but he start again in new cell.

Some console spam start to showing about noexisting objects (not sure it is from this mod)

On 11/15/2021 at 5:42 PM, BeefyJackal said:

For some reason the NPC's that are involved in a scene, the partner stands up mid animation. What can I do or check?

No clue what you mean but something happening mid animation is more likely to be an issue with the animation frame itself rather than SMM

On 11/15/2021 at 10:08 PM, Talesien said:

Also, it seems that something weird is going on with non-consensual animations. For some reason if the player character is the instigator (i.e. should be the victim) she nonetheless always ends up in the aggressor role in the animation if the partner is also female.

Ive been reported something similar for m/m animations. Im going to manually sort the victim into the first position in those instances and see if that helps :)

On 11/15/2021 at 11:14 PM, crococat said:

Now cannot stop it. Uncheck starting on location change and stop it, but he start again in new cell.

Some console spam start to showing about noexisting objects (not sure it is from this mod)

Cant tell without seeing the log myself

16 hours ago, MisutaOtoko said:

How do I overwrite a profile that I have made? Also do settings edited after creating my first profile carry over between characters?

Profiles are .jsons the mods reads and writes them durin runtime so the Profiles stay there acress savegames and save whenever you exit or reload the MCM (incl. when changing the profile)

To reset a Profile simply create a Profile havingt he same name you want to reset. To delete a Profile you just delte it in your folder. The Profiles are stored in data\\SKSE\\SMM

2 hours ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

Can I make multiple profiles for certain places for example wilderness or can I get it to do everything I want in one profile?

You can make as many profiles as you want but a Location can only use 1 Profile at a time

How exactly you build this together is up to you. If you ScRappies to mimic ABMM in all Locations you just make an "ABMM Profile" that only checks for Arousal and assign it to all Locations, if you want one that mimics "Aroused Creatures" you set it to only respect Arousal & only take in Creatures

If you want it to be something like ONights you disable every Location except Houses and match anything that has a high disposition with each other/is married

Even in its current Position ScRappies is capable of replacing every other Matchmaker as long as you properly set up the Profiles :How exactly you do this is up to you

2 hours ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

Is it possible to add other factors the mod will consider such as outfit, race, faction (example imp or stormcloak)

Race can be set in the Race Filter, going as far and adding a bunch of clutter Factions is something I want to avoid as the MCM only has limited space (and asthetics are important!)

I will add custom Locations & the ability to exclude specific NPC

50 minutes ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

I think spectator crowds is incompatitble?

Might work, idk, disabling ScRappies Spectator Feature might allow you to use them together but technically Spectator Crowds isnt necessary anymore unless you really want that mods design

51 minutes ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

Also ostim threesome animations npc is just jerking the air (Not working properly? I know the 3p osex animations were glitchy anyway?)

I believe 3p in general are bugged yes

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Might work, idk, disabling ScRappies Spectator Feature

I've used both together scrappies & spectator crowds although I can't recall if spectators still clapped or cheered. The good thing about spectator crowds is spectators can have an orgy based on chance & arousal.

I suppose (correct me if I'm wrong scrab) that you could use scrappies as a mini yamete defeat (make a profile for hostile locations excluding followers which include both hostile & friendly npcs & health on low on conditioning). 

I have the issue mentioned above where one actor in a sex animation will exit the scene and stand there. Using Sexlab's reset during the animation corrects this, but it will happen repeatedly. Unsure of the cause. I have not experienced this with other sex autonomy mods. I use Scent of Sex and Sexlab Sexlife.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:31 PM, Cicro72 said:

I have the issue mentioned above where one actor in a sex animation will exit the scene and stand there. Using Sexlab's reset during the animation corrects this, but it will happen repeatedly. Unsure of the cause. I have not experienced this with other sex autonomy mods. I use Scent of Sex and Sexlab Sexlife.

Same issue, it's also failing to add actors to thread now for some reason.

OK. I may just be doing something wrong. I have add profile, but it doesn't actually create anything. i still have nothing under load profile. ive tried manually making one and there is still nothing. I installed with MO2 if that changes things.

Edited by lordtyranis
3 hours ago, lordtyranis said:

OK. I may just be doing something wrong. I have add profile, but it doesn't actually create anything. i still have nothing under load profile. ive tried manually making one and there is still nothing. I installed with MO2 if that changes things.

You need JContainers

Edited by Scrab

I definitely have jcontainers installed bc I was running into an issue of not having the correct version installed for creature framework. I have 4.1.12 installed, that was the one needed for creature framework to stop bitchin. I'm guessing the most current version (4.1.13) is the one this mod wants?

• 2 weeks later...

You only need more than one profile if you want to NPCs behaving differently depending on where you are.

Adjust your settings under the MCM page "Profiles", then go to the MCM page "Locations" and use "Apply to All" to make NPCs everywhere to behave as you have set in the profile.

If you want SMM to be inactive in specific areas, e.g. Cities, select Disable "(Walled) Cities" in "Locations".

If you want NPCs to behave differently depending on where you are, create two or more profiles, and activate them in the areas you want NPCs to behave that way.

• 2 weeks later...