16 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I added a Trace to the function which is responsible for killing animations early. If you see actors dancing around and dont find them mentioned in the log when SMM tries to stop an animation, the issue likely has nothing to do with SMM

Thanks Scrab! I'll keep a look out for any debug messages whenever someone tries to make a discrete exit from terrible sex. My Skyrim game environment is littered with mods, tweaks, code, hope, and duct tape. There's a high chance it's some other interaction pulling them out.  

ScRappies Matchmaker 1.3.0

• Added Save/Load Feature for all non-profile Options
  • Added Option to exclude SexLab Tags by adding a "-" before the tag you want to exclude
  • Added Option to receive colored notifications
  • Changed: Engage Notifications are now on the General Page
  • Changed: Disposition is now checked for non-unique Actors
  • Changed: The Engage Cooldown has been moved to the global Settings, its not longer a Profile specific setting
  • Changed: Elders are now excluded from the mod
  • Removed Scene start on Location Change
  • Remade Scene cancelation to mimic Y. Kudasai, and conditioned the OnHit Event to no longer stop Scenes on non hostile attacks. Also conditioned the CombatEnter Event to only trigger when a NPC actually enters Combat
  • Adjusted the Spectator Package to mimic Y. Kudasai, avoiding an issue where Actors stack on top of each other
  • Fixed an issue with Spectators not working correctly
  • Fixed an issue with max participants for a Scene not properly respecting MCM Options
  • Fixed an issue causing Initiators to be considered as Partners
  • Fixed an issue causing the Scen to disable itself after an initial Encounter
  • Fixed an issue causing the SCen to disable itself when a 'System Check' was invalid
  • Fixed an issue for LE Users, causing some parts of the mod to not work due to their JContainers version being outdated

-------------------------------

I want to note at this that I have no intention of actually creating more content for this mod, a V2 is unlikely and I dont think it is something anyone should want from this mod

This is arguably the most overkill matchmaker that has ever been created, which is exactly what I wanted from this mod and I believe adding anything more to it will just create an unnecessary feature creep

If there are any bugs left after V1.3 I will of course fix them, but I likely will never expand on the dialogue that is there or create some fancy "post rape" scenarios for the Player

I wanna keep ScRappies the cute lil Matchmaker it is right now, and keep the Approach or Rape ideologies away from it

Hi and thanks for creating and sharing this mod - not sure how I missed it on launch last year.

Trying to get this to work within Peregrine Highwatch and Whiterun Mansion (SSE version) player homes.

Have Player Home set in Locations but see the following in papyrus log:

[SMM] <Player> Mod Paused or Location disabled

Assigned a hotkey temporarily (running low on those) to be sure it was on by default and disabled/enabled, same message.

Checked SSEedit with the above mods and the Location has LocTypePlayerHouse set in Keywords.

Ended up testing with Breezehome (modded) and still see the Location disabled notification.

Tried adding Castles, Houses, Misc Dwellings and still not activating. Finally enabled all locations and still getting the same result.

Is there some additional criteria that the mod is looking for that needs to be set for non-vanilla/modded player homes? I don't have a save available with a pure vanilla player home to test with currently.

On another note, after saving MCM data in Debug section, it shows up as an option in the Profiles and Locations drop down lists, is that expected behaviour?

MCM.jsonScrappie1.json

Edited by modball
*edit: attaching profile and MCM in case that helps.

Cheers for the update, the saving settings is tip top.

Somehting I have found: If it is set to be consensual, the dialogue used to start the start/reject the scene - If it is interupted for whatever reason, the NPC spends ages following you around. Usually until they are selected for a scene.

Would it be possible to have a dialog option to reset them if this happens?

36 minutes ago, modball said:

On another note, after saving MCM data in Debug section, it shows up as an option in the Profiles and Locations drop down lists, is that expected behaviour?

Can you give me a Papyrus log as well?

& no, thats not intended :v

27 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Would it be possible to have a dialog option to reset them if this happens?

You might be able to make them stop following by typing "evaluatepackage" into the console. Ill check on that

On 5/28/2022 at 2:35 PM, Scrab said:

Can you give me a Papyrus log as well?

& no, thats not intended :v

I guess MO2 messed up the install somehow or the profile I created was at fault. When I exited the house to test outdoors, CTD. Reinstalled and it's functioning now with a fresh profile.

Thank you.

On 5/28/2022 at 11:37 PM, Scrab said:

Papy log?

Tried it again, and it worked without issues. It seems that the first time the partner and all observers rolled below 50, and in the second try another mod interfered.

Sad to hear you don't wanna continue working on the mod, with the observers just standing around motionless the mod feels unfinished.

52 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Sad to hear you don't wanna continue working on the mod, with the observers just standing around motionless the mod feels unfinished.

Thats not what I said :)

I said I wont be adding much more content to it, this primarily means that this rather plain dialogue in consent approaches are likely not going to be branching into any complicated SL Approach style dialogue trees 

Therell prbly be at least one more hotfix for what pebblu reported, I can add some dialogues into the package there too, sure

Hey @Scrab

Just having a bit of trouble getting the matchmaker to recognize Futa initiators. Did a lot of testing and they seem to only function under the Male options in the MCM. Becoming initiators and partners if the male options are selected. During this time spent nudging Futa guards and farmhands together outside of Riften, I also noticed that there may be an issue with the animation filtering. 

SEXLAB - CacheAnimationNames : CacheName is 2:["BillyyFuta"]:["Furniture"]:TRUE

SEXLAB - CacheAnimationNames : CacheId is 1

SEXLAB - CacheAnimationNames : AnimationNamesCache[1] is set 

[Kudasai] No Animations found

...SEXLAB - CacheAnimationNames : CacheName is 2:["MMBillyy"]:["Furniture"]:TRUE

...SEXLAB - CacheAnimationNames : CacheName is 2:["MFFemDomBillyy"]:["Furniture"]:TRUE

The only scenes that did play out were ones that only had a single tag filtered for. 

I might be off the mark here, but isn't the filter in the log supposed to read ["MF","FemDom","Billyy"]:["Furniture"]:TRUE with quotation marks and commas inbetween tags? 

As a side note, it would also be nice to have a longer character limit when filtering tags. Tags like Furniture and Aggressive eat almost the entire entry. 

Once again, my apologies for pestering you so much.

Hi, I tried to post on Discord, but it's difficult to format a message or leave an insert, so I came here. I have an issue with creature filtering. If I use 'Use List' SMM does not remember the state of the checkboxes [  ] [X] (I'm sure the checkboxes worked fine in previous versions of SMM). In order use only selected creatures, I'm having to use 'All' and filter by removing all animations for creatures I do not want. This frequently stops most scenes as SMM will add any creature to the scene with the 'All' setting, There seems to be plenty of activity from SMM in the log, but it usually ends in [SMM] <Scan> Failed to start Scene.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: I double checked that the issue was not caused from remnants of a previous installation being carried over. I thorougly cleaned a save and re-installed SMM 1.3. The creature filtering works the first time (checkboxes selection), but then SMM does not remember the checkboxes state, which appear unchecked.

Edited by satanfist
Uploaded an empty log and additional @edit
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, everything seems to be working great with the mod for me apart from the fact that all of my scenes are kinda gender swapped. It seems like the initiator should be the victim from the mcm, and the fact that if you untick consensual it says that the initiator would be the victim, so I was a bit surprised to come round a corner and find a woman going to town on a guard with a strap on.

In all scenes triggered, the partner is consistently the bottom and the initiator is topping. Is this how it should be and do I need to swap the two? Can you help?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, hana120 said:

I see that there is the creatures option. But how is that supposed to work since there are no animations for creatures in Ostim?

As OStim doesn't support creature anims, this mod simply won't start a creature anim using OStim.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:42 AM, BeefyJackal said:

For some reason the NPC's that are involved in a scene, the partner stands up mid animation. What can I do or check?

Know it's been a while, but I think I found out what's causing this issue. When a scene is created AI Actors get the "SexLabDoNothing" behavior package. This interrupts any usual AI behaviors like use crafting tables, sit in chairs, use idle markers. What I noticed when an actor "escapes" a scene (for me it's always the female/primary actor) is that the Actor stops the SL package and starts another one. In the instance I saw, it was the BardMoveToSpot package, or something similar to that. That's the package that places cheering Actors around a preforming bard. 

So, I'm not sure if it's an error with SL's package or script (allowing the package to be changed when it's not supposed to) or if it's specifically caused by another mod's change to the Bard Scenes (forcing all nearby actors to enter the cheering scene). I think in my case it's definitely a forceful inclusion to the Bard Scene since I know I've had other weird instances of Actors being unresponsive because they want to cheer. 

Check the next time the Actor escapes what their current Package is. If you are using More Informative Console, it's near the bottom of the window. 

17 hours ago, Papersword said:

When a scene is created AI Actors get the "SexLabDoNothing" behavior package.

I was in a inn when 2 actors decided to do the deed, the male had sexlabdonothing and the female had their normal sandbox package, I watched and after a while she stood up and began moonwalking on the spot. Her package was still the same ...and then a minute later a bard decides to sing but I guess because she's a wench she's probably in the bardexcluded faction. Sorry didn't check :(

I might just get another 2 actors to do the deed to see what their pckgs are, is it a sexlab or scrappie issue. On another note when I enable the watch probablility  (default..82%), my pappy goes nuts with these errors.

Update: Just had 2 sessions with Eager NPC's with a separate orgy and a couple o girls were at it, in each case all actors showed "sexlabdonothing".

[07/04/2022 - 11:17:38PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [SMM_Thread02 (FE01180A)].smmthread.GetInit() - "gugqhrwtwusyr" Line 246
    [None].SMMThreadCollect.GetThread() - "vnqhmitapwyptmnlduwu" Line 31
    [None].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "vnqhmitapwyptmnlduwu" Line 16
[07/04/2022 - 11:17:38PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array

Edited by pinkfluf
3 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I was in a inn when 2 actors decided to do the deed, the male had sexlabdonothing and the female had their normal sandbox package, I watched and after a while she stood up and began moonwalking on the spot. Her package was still the same ...and then a minute later a bard decides to sing but I guess because she's a wench she's probably in the bardexcluded faction. Sorry didn't check :(

I might just get another 2 actors to do the deed to see what their pckgs are, is it a sexlab or scrappie issue. On another note when I enable the watch probablility  (default..82%), my pappy goes nuts with these errors.

Update: Just had 2 sessions with Eager NPC's with a separate orgy and a couple o girls were at it, in each case all actors showed "sexlabdonothing".

I'm thinking that it's related to the way the Bard Scene functions. Do you use Immersive World Encounters? I've found that it creates a seperate version of the Bard Crowd scene that's more forceful in making actors watch and applaud for the Bard. I made some changes to my own IWE plugin to set the Bard Scene back to Vanilla. The main difference I see is that IWE tends to pull literally every NPC into the cheering for the bard scene, where as Vanilla only grabs a couple actor. I don't know yet if this fixed the issue of SexLabDoNothing being overwritten, but I think removing the very aggressive way IWE overrides actor packages is a step in the right direction. 

I've seen it happen elsewhere though, so it might also be the case of checking the AI Package on each instance of the bug. Then cross checking the new package with any mod that might change an AI Package via script. Annoying, especially considering that the escaped actor will properly animate if reset. 

3 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Nope.

But I did notice actors in scenes had the excludefrombard faction on scrappie scenes...

Hide contents

enb2022_7_5_12_39_41.jpg.1d797e6181b81bfea63911decd5942ea.jpg

Hmmm. I switched back over to Arousal Based Matchmaker just until Scrab has some time for sorting out a couple bugs in the mod. AFAIK, Scrab's computer broke recently and was turning some attention towards Yamete. Looks like Scrab foresaw the issue with the Bard Scene by adding the faction to chosen Actors. Which I think just leaves us with: it's a SexLab issue, not correctly setting the Package; something in our respective mod lists is overwriting the package; or, maybe it's just a script overload issue and some native Skyrim function is resetting the package. 

I kind of doubt it's an issue with SL--more people would have reported it. I'm leaning towards it's some mod script updating AI Packages, probably a mod who's author wasn't concerned with SL compatibility. But, if it is just a good old stack issue, then I think it's going to have to be a lived with bug. I'm going to carry on keeping an eye out for any escapees. If I notice any other clue, I'll post it. 

On 7/5/2022 at 5:18 PM, Papersword said:

Scrab's computer broke recently

Eeek that sounds bad!

The "DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation1024" is added by the Scenes in scrappies, one of the scenes (SMMThreadScene00) had an interruptible flag set whilst others didn't. Removing the flag yielded no results (maybe because it was baked in?).

2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Eeek that sounds bad!

The "DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation1024" is added by the Scenes in scrappies, one of the scenes (SMMThreadScene00) had an interruptible flag set whilst others didn't. Removing the flag yielded no results (maybe because it was baked in?).

Oh, interesting. Yeah, if it's not added by script in some way then changing that package to be inline with the other SMM scene (I'm assuming they are SexLabDoNothing?) could fix the issue. Maybe just an oversight, But, we won't know for sure until Scrab has some free time.