23 hours ago, Papersword said:

then changing that package to be inline with the other SMM scene (I'm assuming they are SexLabDoNothing?)

They're all set as "DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation1024", we just need scrab's brains :)

One other thing I've picked up on but I'd need to confirm is I can't interact with followers when they're sat down or they are in a sexlab scene (N key doesn't seem to work, neither does console). I've just started a new game with the same mods except scrappies and I can interact with followers in idle state. I'll need to test more.

Update: I believe the above was caused by 3ba sosphysicsmanager, reinstalling 3ba without sos physics (along with no push up etc) seems to have fixed it. May also explain why sometimes female npcs/followers suddenly start floating with their legs rotating like mad :(......sigh screwy skyrim!

Edited by pinkfluf
On 6/3/2022 at 4:02 PM, Papersword said:

I might be off the mark here, but isn't the filter in the log supposed to read ["MF","FemDom","Billyy"]:["Furniture"]:TRUE with quotation marks and commas inbetween tags? 

As a side note, it would also be nice to have a longer character limit when filtering tags. Tags like Furniture and Aggressive eat almost the entire entry. 

I dunno how exactly SL treats those tags. I just tell SL "look for animations which have all of those tags" and thats it

Im also not in charge how many characters you can use, thts a default SkyUI feature but afaik there is no limit to how much you can type, its just that the MCM cant display everything

---

Ive also got two reports about Cooldown not working and the mod not disabling, can someone confirm/deny this with 1.4?

Edited by Scrab
On 7/11/2022 at 12:27 AM, Scrab said:

I dunno how exactly SL treats those tags. I just tell SL "look for animations which have all of those tags" and thats it

Sorry for the delayed reply. I guess what I was trying to say is that the commas separating the inputted tags don't seem to work. Putting in [Standing,Vaginal,-Furniture-Aggressive] outputs as [StandingVaginal]:[FurnitureAggressive]. If that makes sense. SexLab seems to be looking for StandingVaginal as a single tag, not two seperate white listed tags.  

This is what I'm used to seeing in the log when SL filters for tags: SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 2:["DoggyStyle", "sex"]:["Anal", "Foreplay", "Furniture"]:TRUE

As opposed to what seems to be happening with multiple tags in the MCM: SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 2:["DoggyStylesex"]:["AnalForeplayFurniture"]:TRUE

Not sure if there are others having issues with multiple tags. It could just be on my end. I have updated to SL 9. 

Sorry about this, I don't know what changed between when I originally posted the issue and now as I came back to the mod. It seems multiple excluded tags are working just fine. I still don't seem to be able to input more than 20 characters or so. 

Slight addendum: multiple excluded tags work. Multiple white listed tags does not seem to work. 

SEXLAB - CacheAnimationNames : CacheName is 2:["BillyyStraight"]:["InvisFurn"]:TRUE

Billyy,Straight,-InvisFurn came out with the two white listed tags as one. But, Billyy,-InvisFurn,-Futa comes out correctly. 

Edited by Papersword
On 7/7/2022 at 4:39 AM, pinkfluf said:

They're all set as "DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation1024", we just need scrab's brains :)

One other thing I've picked up on but I'd need to confirm is I can't interact with followers when they're sat down or they are in a sexlab scene (N key doesn't seem to work, neither does console). I've just started a new game with the same mods except scrappies and I can interact with followers in idle state. I'll need to test more.

Update: I believe the above was caused by 3ba sosphysicsmanager, reinstalling 3ba without sos physics (along with no push up etc) seems to have fixed it. May also explain why sometimes female npcs/followers suddenly start floating with their legs rotating like mad :(......sigh screwy skyrim!

The newest 3BA update seems to acknowledge the SOS Config not working as Acro intended. They reverted to the old SOS physics management. Have you noticed the issue with the new update? I just switched over. 

13 minutes ago, Papersword said:

The newest 3BA update seems to acknowledge the SOS Config not working as Acro intended. They reverted to the old SOS physics management. Have you noticed the issue with the new update? I just switched over. 

I've installed the latest 3ba update, I still notice weird stretchy breasts (even after doing a BS rebuild - armors & skeletons but that could just be tawoba remastered). But no floaty npcs as yet, at first I thought it was the armors, but I noticed a random npc wearing vanilla gear floating. I went as far as just using xp32 skeletons and none of the scripts (mcm etc).

12 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I've installed the latest 3ba update, I still notice weird stretchy breasts (even after doing a BS rebuild - armors & skeletons but that could just be tawoba remastered). But no floaty npcs as yet, at first I thought it was the armors, but I noticed a random npc wearing vanilla gear floating. I went as far as just using xp32 skeletons and none of the scripts (mcm etc).

Well, hopefully the escaping actors issue is resolved with the SOS Manager being depreciated. I've found a very happy place with my 3BA physics configs through a lot of tweaking so I can't really comment on issues there. I haven't seen any floating NPCs on my end, but physics issues always end up being a tangled mess. 

Sorry to ask again but does anyone have any ideas why my initiators are always topping? It's been a few weeks and I still haven't fixed the problem, I have the two swapped in the MCM so that the initiators are male, as it's the only way I can have the guys be topping. Obviously this cuts me off from some of the MCM options, like nudity factors etc

I'd appreciate any vague suggestions at all

10 hours ago, whatrobyndidnext said:

Sorry to ask again but does anyone have any ideas why my initiators are always topping? It's been a few weeks and I still haven't fixed the problem, I have the two swapped in the MCM so that the initiators are male, as it's the only way I can have the guys be topping. Obviously this cuts me off from some of the MCM options, like nudity factors etc

I have no idea of the solution, but you've explained a lot about some of the weirdness I have seen!  Thanks!

On 7/24/2022 at 7:52 PM, Papersword said:

I still don't seem to be able to input more than 20 characters or so. 

That seems to be a limiation of SkyUI itself, sry

On 7/24/2022 at 7:52 PM, Papersword said:

Slight addendum: multiple excluded tags work. Multiple white listed tags does not seem to work. 

SEXLAB - CacheAnimationNames : CacheName is 2:["BillyyStraight"]:["InvisFurn"]:TRUE

Billyy,Straight,-InvisFurn came out with the two white listed tags as one. But, Billyy,-InvisFurn,-Futa comes out correctly. 

Im not sure what you mean by this

In theory should look for animations which include all of the tags given, in practice.. i dunno what SL does

Whats your imput? whats the animation you get?

21 hours ago, Scrab said:

That seems to be a limiation of SkyUI itself, sry

That's okay! I had looked at other mods, like Defeat, that I had thought presented unlimited black/white lists. In Defeat's case, it actually uses a rather complex (in my mind, I don't know much about mcm scripting) method of selecting tags from a drop down list that then adds them to the tag search. 

21 hours ago, Scrab said:

Im not sure what you mean by this

In theory should look for animations which include all of the tags given, in practice.. i dunno what SL does

Whats your imput? whats the animation you get?

Sorry, it's a little confusing to explain. I'll try my best to word it better. 

If I set the tags "Billyy" and "Straight" and "-InvisFurn" in the tags to search for as "Billyy,Straight,-InvisFurn" SexLab seems to output that list as get animations tagged "BillyyStraight" and ignore animations tagged "InvisFurn".

If I set the tags as "Billyy" and "-Futa" and "-InvisFurn" by typing in "Billyy,-Futa,-InvisFurn" then SexLab does recognize the two excluded tags as being seperate and looks for animations tagged with "Billyy" and excludes animations tagged with "Futa" and "InvisFurn. The way this appears in the log: 

["Billyy","Straight"] This is the way it should be coming out, with a comma to separate the two tags. Instead of one BillyyStraight tag.

SEXLAB - CacheAnimationNames : CacheName is 2:["Billyy"]:["Futa","InvisFurn"]:TRUE

But for tags excluded by putting a - sign in front of them, SexLab does see it's two tags to exclude. 

Not trying to exclude one big FutaInvisFurn tag. 

When SL searches for tags with BillyyStraight as one big tag, it finds nothing and the animation ends. Which usually shows in game as two NPCs staring at each other for a bit then walking away. 

Though, it could be an issue on my end. I haven't seen anyone else mention this in the thread. I do recall it started happening when Excluded tags were added into the mod. Before then I'm very certain I was able to put multiple tags to search for. 

I hope this is a little more clear. I would also like to say I have found a very good set up for getting the animations I want to play. This is not a problem that is preventing me from using the mod or diminishing my view of all the work you've put in. 

Edited by Papersword

ScrappiesMatchmaker - 1.4.zip

Experimental version to fix issues reported since 1.3

• Tag inclusion not working correctly
  • Sandbox Package being used post Scene Start (< this is a weird one btw)
  • MCM.json being stored together with Profile files, you will need to save your json again or move it manually into a "MCM" subfolder
  • Some MCM options werent saved to the json correctly, causing options to reset when those settings are loaded (eg the Creature Validation Table)
  • Thread Scenes failing should now properly close the thread

Regarding the order of Actors, I admit I got little idea why that is or how to prevent it

The code for the SL Scenes is in SMMAnimationSL, in case someone wants to take a look in my stead

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

ScrappiesMatchmaker - 1.4.zip 241.19 kB · 0 downloads

• MCM.json being stored together with Profile files, you will need to save your json again or move it manually into a "MCM" subfolder
  • Some MCM options werent saved to the json correctly, causing options to reset when those settings are loaded (eg the Creature Validation Table)

Regarding the order of Actors, I admit I got little idea why that is or how to prevent it

The code for the SL Scenes is in SMMAnimationSL, in case someone wants to take a look in my stead

Thanks

This is possibly a silly question but I'm confused about the whole "tagging" process, and I have no idea whether or not prior comment formats are set out in merely explanatory form  or mandatory structure

Do tags need to be in the format

xxx,yyy,zzz

or

"xxx","yyy","zzz"

or

"xxx,yyy,zzz"

?

And is there a character limit to the whle tag selection field?  I definitely reached one 

Any help would be welcome

25 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

Do tags need to be in the format

xxx, yyy, zzz

What you give me is already a string, you dont need to code anything there

Character limit seems to be at around 20 characters, this is nothing I can control, its just how SkyUI works I guess

43 minutes ago, Scrab said:

xxx, yyy, zzz

What you give me is already a string, you dont need to code anything there

Character limit seems to be at around 20 characters, this is nothing I can control, its just how SkyUI works I guess

That's fine

Thanks vm for replying

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

ScrappiesMatchmaker - 1.4.zip 241.19 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for the update!

I haven't had a look at what you've tweaked to address that odd Sandbox Package issue. One thing I've been testing recently is to add SexLab as a master to SMM, then replace all instances of SandBoxDefault to SexLabDoNothing in all the Scenes besides the NPC Approach Player one. I haven't noticed any escaping actors after that.

On 7/30/2022 at 6:53 AM, whatrobyndidnext said:

On 7/30/2022 at 5:25 PM, DonQuiWho said:

I have no idea of the solution, but you've explained a lot about some of the weirdness I have seen!  Thanks!

Could be related to some settings in the SexLab MCM. I think there is a filter option that forces "victims" to always be in the first actor slot. Pair that with an oddly set up JSON from whatever animation pack you are using and you might get that swap. A little tough to test, but I'd disable any SL MCM filtering options, then only whitelist one animation pack in SMM (like how I search for "Billyy" since I know those are quality and don't mind seeing them for NPCS), see if its an issue with all animations or just from one artist.  

On 8/3/2022 at 8:33 AM, Scrab said:

ScrappiesMatchmaker - 1.4.zip 241.19 kB · 19 downloads

Does anyone know what the file structure of this mod should actually be?  In particular where should the MCM.json, and the rest of the files mentioned above, actually be?. 

I saw this post and had a look at my game folders and suddenly that the mod probably didn't work.  The game logs show the mod doesn't ever create a 'valid initiator', as the settings I have in game in the MCM (and have been modifying for days trying to make this work) don't seem to be reflected in any of the files I can see in Explorer/MO2.  In particular, the files there seem to be dated from way back in July, long before any of the changes I have been making were done

If anyone has the correct working filetree structure that they can post, that might be an enormous help

TIA to anyone who can help

DQW

2 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Does anyone know what the file structure of this mod should actually be?  In particular where should the MCM.json, and the rest of the files mentioned above, actually be?.

Hi

I would disable the mod first, then navigate to "Data\SKSE\SMM" , copy the folder as a backup somewhere (just in case - although I don't think you will!). Then delete the folder and reinstall scrappies.

On 8/7/2022 at 2:42 PM, pinkfluf said:

Hi

I would disable the mod first, then navigate to "Data\SKSE\SMM" , copy the folder as a backup somewhere (just in case - although I don't think you will!). Then delete the folder and reinstall scrappies.

If I couldn't give you some credit for trying to help, I'd think you were just a cheeky so & so  LOL

OK, so I just did this (having set up most of it before I posted last) 

To get from 1.3 to 1.4 - using MO2 as the mod manager and Win10

Install 1.4

Run the game, and exit

Restart MO2

Open the MO2 Overwrite folder in Explorer

Navigate to SKSE/SMM

You should find 2 JSONs

- 'Your Profile Name'.json

- MCM.json

Create a new Folder caled MCM so you have a path

- overwrite/SKSE/SMM/MCM

Copy the original MCM.json into that

Start the game again from MO2

Go to SMM in the game's MCM

Find the 'SAVE the MCM' option and do that

Save the game ****

Exit the game

Start MO2

Open the MO2 Overwrite folder in Explorer

Navigate to 'SKSE/SMM'

the MCM.json will still be that installed by 1.4 (mine is 28/7/2022)

Navigate to 'overwrite/SKSE/SMM/MCM'

the MCM.json there should match the time and date for the game you saved at **** above

I haven't tried out the game with the new structure and settings, so while I don't yet know if the mod is reading from the amended MCM.json, at least I know where it's writing it to

EDIT 220809 : Now checked out this file structure in game and it seems to work OK

LOL

Hope that helps anyone who hasn't yet worked it out

Edited by DonQuiWho
14 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

just in case - although I don't think you will

was it this part that made you think I was being cheeky lol? I saw that and thought I'd better edit it but I forgot :( it should have said "although I don't think you will need to". so apologies there from me!

I'm on vortex not familiar with mo2, but transferring old mcm's from 1.3 to 1.4 might cause wonkiness as Scrab made some adjustments to the way mcm saves etc. It might be better off creating a new mcm with the new version.

6 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

was it this part that made you think I was being cheeky lol? I saw that and thought I'd better edit it but I forgot :( it should have said "although I don't think you will need to". so apologies there from me!

I'm on vortex not familiar with mo2, but transferring old mcm's from 1.3 to 1.4 might cause wonkiness as Scrab made some adjustments to the way mcm saves etc. It might be better off creating a new mcm with the new version.

Apologies that have to be asked for are worth nothing

Apologies offered freely are the mark of truly good men and women

So 'Thanks', and I'm glad to see that you seem to be in the ranks of the latter

As for your suggestion, sure, saving the MCM afresh sounds like the best fix

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Thank you for your mod! OStim definitely needs more attention.

Your solution also seems to work faster than Scent of Sex and has great potential.

Trying to make this mod working with Naked Dibellians but no success so far (other profile without nakedness check works well)
I set required points: 2

Naked: +3 points 

Initiator is Female exclusively, Partner Female/Male.

The dibellians have Dibella's Crown (42 circlet slot) and Amulet of Dibella (vanilla item) worn.

This is what I get

Spoiler
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:48PM] [SMM] <Player> OnUpdate with Profile: Dibelians
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:48PM] [SMM] <Player> Checking Engagement
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:48PM] [SMM] Defining Keywords
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] <Scan> Building Scene 1/1
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [Actor < (0001E82D)>] (Fjotra)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] End Status: 0 Required: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] Returning False
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [Actor < (FE013BF8)>] (Citizen)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] Invalid Initiator Gender
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019902)>] (Anwen)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:50PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:51PM] [SMM] End Status: 0 Required: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:51PM] [SMM] Returning False
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:51PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019901)>] (Orla)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:51PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:51PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000263CD)>] (Senna)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:51PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [Actor < (FE011C83)>] (Knight of the Faith)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Invalid Initiator Gender
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [Actor < (FE011C8C)>] (Pilgrim)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [Actor < (FE011C8A)>] (Pilgrim)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] End Status: 0 Required: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Returning False
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [Actor < (FE011C8B)>] (Pilgrim)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [Actor < (FE013BF6)>] (Citizen)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:52PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:53PM] [SMM] End Status: 0 Required: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:53PM] [SMM] Returning False
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:53PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [TrainerGoldScript < (0001E766)>] (Hamal)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:53PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:53PM] [SMM] End Status: 0 Required: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:53PM] [SMM] Returning False
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:53PM] [SMM] Checking Initiator: [Actor < (FE011C89)>] (Pilgrim)
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:53PM] [SMM] Advanced Algorithm: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:54PM] [SMM] End Status: 0 Required: 2
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:54PM] [SMM] Returning False
[08/22/2022 - 07:51:54PM] [SMM] <Scan> No Initiator

Would be great if you could add some more logs for nudity checks. Or how are they done?

Edited by BakaGaijin1
Clarification