3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Alright, I shouldnt have released this on Nov 5., sry fluffy

No worries, v2 of old scrappies worked perfectly albeit from screwing up followers it caused gangbangs etc and it was simple as pie. But I understand this version is different and I can only say this to everyone here is please be patient as Scrab is an excellent coder, he may have too much on his plate atm with deadlines etc so please bear with him as his results are usually outstanding (as testament to the old v2 scrappies).

Bugs:

Warning:access to non-existing object with id 0x13f4 (5108) - I went into the scrappies mcm to tweak settings so giants could screw something (probably, arousal settings, timers etc) anyway I checked console if an animation fired and got these (check pic)

Spoiler

ScreenShot145.jpg.4ede0f0c809144d8dd0f39fdba670b51.jpg

4 hours ago, ZoeMememu said:

For some reason, I get the message that my character is trying to lurk up to himself.

I got the same message that I'm trying to lurk up on myself.

I'm not getting pappy error messages now so nothing to upload but struggling to get any engagements even with setting...

arousal from 0-10 for npc, follower & players

100% engagements

Consent Disabled (toggled off)

Conditioning off (tried it on still nothing)

Use list on toggled creatures

Filters : allow female/futa npc & pc as victims & allow aggressors: male/creature/futa npc only

Something's definitely afoot but by all means take your time, I would help with tracing bugs in code (with my limited knowledge) but I'd have to install osex stuff :(

Later i reported about corrupted saves. It was another mod.

Now install last version on clean game and have no result. Any mcm settings does not work. Will wait for update.

As for me this mod is great, it could replace 3 mods that are not very light, so game would be better.

5 hours ago, Yuni said:

Same issue with the new 1.1.1, still only have "Disabled" for each area.
Have a script log. Can't read json, expected a {, every area can only be disabled.

This means that you dont have Profiles available

Go into the "Profiles" Tab and you should be able to create new Profiles there if not you will have to make them manually (I had the case once now that the Input Options just dont load)

To do this, go into SMMs Mod Folder and from there into SKSE\SMM\. Inside create a new .json "myNewProfile.json" where myNewProfile can anything you want. Then go into the Definition Folder which should be in the same Location as the .json you created, open the "Definition.json" inside their and copypaste all of its content into the "myNewProfile.json" you just created. The next time you open the MCM, you should have a new Profile listed there (you might have to restart the game depending on which mod manager you use)

12 hours ago, bennybee said:

I forgot to explain the problem in a little more detail. The Papyrus was recorded in the sleeping giant inn, but the location dosnt seem to bee the issue since the Problem is everywhere the same. The setting for the player to be the initiator was dialed to 100, so every time a npc was selected to be the partner, I would get noticed. Eventually the stalker/partner npc would approach, when they cached up they stood  for half a second in front of the player, turned around and left.

Ostim works fine and i have no SL installed. The problem at hand seems to be, that the partner fails to start a Ostim scene .... ô_ò

And thank you for all your work so far! ?

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

This means that you dont have Profiles available

Go into the "Profiles" Tab and you should be able to create new Profiles there if not you will have to make them manually (I had the case once now that the Input Options just dont load)

To do this, go into SMMs Mod Folder and from there into SKSE\SMM\. Inside create a new .json "myNewProfile.json" where myNewProfile can anything you want. Then go into the Definition Folder which should be in the same Location as the .json you created, open the "Definition.json" inside their and copypaste all of its content into the "myNewProfile.json" you just created. The next time you open the MCM, you should have a new Profile listed there (you might have to restart the game depending on which mod manager you use)

Welp, that fixed that problem. I still can't get it to TRIGGER during combat, but I'm 40% sure it's me configuring it wrong, I'll just peck at it more. Thanks for the tip. I was operating the MCM sections from top to bottom, heh.

Hey, congrats, it seems to be a great mod with a lot of possibilities. Please could you tell me what would be the correct way to create "funny prisons" where the prison guards of Skyrim always abuse the prisoners? And how would create a situation where Ysolda was mugged on her way home or even in her own home? I think these examples could help us. Again, congratulations.

On 11/8/2021 at 10:39 AM, Yuni said:

I still can't get it to TRIGGER during combat

ScRappies is a Matchmaker, not a Defeat Mod or anything. It can only match what isnt in Combat already. If you want a Combat Defeat Mod, Id recommend taking a look at Yamete (Link in my signature)

The Combat Option in Profiles only decides if the Matchmaker should skip the Scan while you are in Combat

20 hours ago, Khayman777 said:

Please could you tell me what would be the correct way to create "funny prisons" where the prison guards of Skyrim always abuse the prisoners?

I specifically disable SMM in Prisons to avoid Guards unlocking doors and kinda breaking the Prison dynamic with it

20 hours ago, Khayman777 said:

And how would create a situation where Ysolda was mugged on her way home or even in her own home? I think these examples could help us

In theory?

You enable Female Victims (disable every other Gender) with advanced conditioning and set the "Night" Setting to something punishing, then set the Partner Setting to w/e you want & in Matching you enable non consent Matching. That would create a Rape kind setting where female NPC might get engaged on their way home during the Night

On 11/9/2021 at 1:22 PM, Scrab said:

ScRappies is a Matchmaker, not a Defeat Mod or anything. It can only match what isnt in Combat already. If you want a Combat Defeat Mod, Id recommend taking a look at Yamete (Link in my signature)

The Combat Option in Profiles only decides if the Matchmaker should skip the Scan while you are in Combat

I specifically disable SMM in Prisons to avoid Guards unlocking doors and kinda breaking the Prison dynamic with it

In theory?

You enable Female Victims (disable every other Gender) with advanced conditioning and set the "Night" Setting to something punishing, then set the Partner Setting to w/e you want & in Matching you enable non consent Matching. That would create a Rape kind setting where female NPC might get engaged on their way home during the Night

Thank you, I understand your perspective on prisons and it might be unrealistic, however it could be great. Regarding Ysolda, I'm going to test your instructions, thank you.

In v2, I was able to get it sothe Player is never the initiator, but would only be picked as a Partner when the Player's Arousal was high. NPC's were set to a low arousal to be selected as an Initiator/Partner.

I am trying to replicate this in the new version.

I think it needs a Player Arousal slider in the Partner section to match the Initiator options? If I have been a doofus and missed something that already exists, apologies in advance.

1 minute ago, ebbluminous said:

I am trying to replicate this in the new version

new ScRappies is a full rewrite and properly wont have any bugs that V2 did but the one on the mainpage is bugged and currently tested in my Discord (so much shameless self promotion \o/). If no bugs are found there Ill properly release the fixed Version over the Weekend

Profiles refuse to show up/load. It lets me add a profile and name it but it doesn't load even though it shows up in SKSE/SMM as .json file. Creating a new profile in the folder manually and pasting the contents of definition.json into it didn't work either, as it doesn't load in-game.

What can i do to make it work? I absolutely love the idea of this mod and it looks so promising T-T

5 minutes ago, Gnef said:

What can i do to make it work? I absolutely love the idea of this mod and it looks so promising T-T

Hi

I'd hold on and not bother with this version as Scrab's working away on an updated version and if all goes to plan he may release it over the weekend.

new ScRappies Matchmaker V1.2

todd-howard-it-just-works.gif

Spoiler
  • Fixed issues with MCM Options not working
  • Fixed issue with Advanced Chance Settings deleting themselves
  • Fixed issues with incorrect directory paths, causing JContainers to not find the desired files
  • Fixed issues with Cooldowns not properly resetting
  • Fixed issues with JContainers ereasing still used Objects
  • Fixed issues with null pointers being passed into Animation Calls, causing the Animation to fail starting
  • Fixed issues with the consent Flag being applied incorrectly
  • Fixed issues with 1p Scenes being chained to 2p Scenes
  • Fixed invalid Thread IDs
  • Fixed NPC Scenes being unable to start
  • Fixed issue with Creature Check returning a false positive
  • Fixed issue with having 2 pursuer notifications displayed
  • Fixed invalid record ids for .esl Flag
  • Misc Script Fixes
  • Improved Performance
  • Increased amount of allowed Partners from 4 to 9 (Partners include both, Animation "Partners" & Spectators)
  • Threads now close when..
    • A Partner is being hit
    • A Partner enters Combat
  • new ScRappies now recognized ORomance, this means..
    • Consent Matching: The ORomance Players Partner can never Initiator
    • Non-Consent Matching: The Animation will be flagged to be ignored by ORomance
    • ORomance Player Partners will never be used as a Partner in ScRappies
  • new ScRappies listens for dhlp Events

Thanks to the guys who helped me troubleshooting this on Discord

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

new ScRappies Matchmaker V1.2

I'm scared :(

Just tested @Scrab you sir are a genius (kind of!)..

Spoiler

ScreenShot152.jpg.4392c57d20a181c48e2764202a00bee1.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot153.jpg.511cd64a317f19b24bdc777baf8d486f.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot154.jpg.fb2a6b68e5969caf6f00c4cd9b62be77.jpg

pappy spam :(

Spoiler

[11/13/2021 - 04:28:15PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (FE08194A)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
[11/13/2021 - 04:28:18PM] Error: Type mismatch for argument 1.
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (1600591F)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
[11/13/2021 - 04:28:18PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (1600591F)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (FF004C79)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
[11/13/2021 - 04:28:18PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (FF004C79)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (38008AE9)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (38008AE9)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
[11/13/2021 - 04:28:19PM] Error: Type mismatch for argument 1.
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (FE081A5D)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
[11/13/2021 - 04:28:19PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (FE081A5D)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000A2C94)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
[11/13/2021 - 04:28:19PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (000A2C94)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (12002F9C)].SMMThreadCollect.OnEffectStart() - "aoiatzullwlmpxaxatmo" Line ?

The first screenie shows a bunch of males busy :( they were all straight/female preference before and after the event sexlab tagged them as bisexual. 2nd screenshot was a chain reaction from witnessing the first which is expected and the last piccie is my filters (which I believe is right to exclude males from being targetted?).

Unintended Consequences (scrappies or Yamete related?)

Spoiler

ScreenShot155.jpg.8b501373b86b73d620b1e10aefbe390b.jpg

Npc in above pic was being engaged by Narfi, whilst a bandit was being assaulted by a nearby guard (so much going on now!). Anyway after above npc was done my followers killed her, guessing it's because she "sensed" the bandit and was hostile to her or is it something else cause I noticed a random hunter was killed by followers for no reason.

Under matchmaking & disposition does this apply to all npcs & player? Is it possible for pc to have one? thanks

Edited by pinkfluf

Still can not get it to work. Profile to maximum assault, available at all locations, max chances or max points, PC initiator, no consensual, PC available for all partner types, all creatures available. No effect.

Had tried similiar mods, SLAdventure, SLMadness and others, all of them could work in my game.

Tested in Blackreach and attached places, will try later in different locations.

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

The first screenie shows a bunch of males busy :( they were all straight/female preference before and after the event sexlab tagged them as bisexual

You have Followers enabled. The mod only checks partners against the initiator, so if the Follower was initiator then all other males could be matched up with him and you get a buncha males in one Scene

Might be a good idea to inverse the filter to act from the initiators POV, like I do in Yamete huh

The Papyrus Errors Ive never seen before

Under matchmaking & disposition does this apply to all npcs & player? Is it possible for pc to have one? thanks

As above, it checks Initiator Values against Partner Value and if they line up it matches them. Its not excluded between Followers n stuff. Because you can already set who can be engaged and who cant

Npc in above pic was being engaged by Narfi, whilst a bandit was being assaulted by a nearby guard (so much going on now!). Anyway after above npc was done my followers killed her, guessing it's because she "sensed" the bandit and was hostile to her or is it something else cause I noticed a random hunter was killed by followers for no reason.

The Factions should be unrelated and not causing this. Was the bandit in combat beforehand or something?

Sounds definitely weird

8 minutes ago, crococat said:

Still can not get it to work.

Might be a stupid question but: Did you enable the mod? 1st Option in General

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Was the bandit in combat beforehand or something?

Yep bandit was in combat before, and I forgot to ask would marking the bandit as "neutral" instead of "ally" alleviate the hostileness between my followers & npc's who see the bandit as a threat? Or is this not possible?

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

The Papyrus Errors Ive never seen before

It's only me then :( there must be code somewhere like the following..

If user = fluffy

tell pappy to go bonkers

else

do nothing and smile upon user

endif

The stuff under advanced conditioning isn't showing up but I guess it's still early days?

Things seem a lot smoother with this latest version I guess it's down to all the performance tweaking you did. As Hancock would say ....Good Job!

Edited by pinkfluf
typo changed pissable to possible
28 minutes ago, Scrab said:

As above, it checks Initiator Values against Partner Value and if they line up it matches them. Its not excluded between Followers n stuff. Because you can already set who can be engaged and who cant

hmm so I have followers who are lovers and some I don't want to engage me :( hmm...

12 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Yep bandit was in combat before, and I forgot to ask would marking the bandit as "neutral" instead of "ally" alleviate the hostileness between my followers & npc's who see the bandit as a threat? Or is this not pissable?

Its not

Most hostile NPC are Aggression Lv3. This means they attack everything that isnt at least a Friend. Im still not entirely sure what happened in your game though

13 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

The stuff under advanced conditioning isn't showing up but I guess it's still early days?

You need to create a new Profile. They deleted themselves before V1.2, so either you manually copy over the missing Settings from a complete profile or you just create a new Profile entirely

also yes, I specifically wrote some things that checks for the player name

10 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

hmm so I have followers who are lovers and some I don't want to engage me :( hmm...

I cant make excessive Settings for every single NPC. If you run around with 20 followers you kind of have to do some compromises. I can add some more detailed settings to everything, but all within boundaries. Im gonna invert the Filter first I guess and then we see

19 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I cant make excessive Settings for every single NPC. If you run around with 20 followers you kind of have to do some compromises. I can add some more detailed settings to everything, but all within boundaries. Im gonna invert the Filter first I guess and then we see

I understand sorry :(

also yes, I specifically wrote some things that checks for the player name

I knew it !!!! ?

You need to create a new Profile. They deleted themselves before V1.2, so either you manually copy over the missing Settings from a complete profile or you just create a new Profile entirely

Ah Okay thanks!! Update: deleted old profile and created new and they show up!!! yipeee

Edited by pinkfluf
updated
1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Question on the Bondage conditions. Those check only for DD I assume, not for Toys? (At least it seems to fail to register Nocturnals virgin collar.)

It checks for DD, ZAZ & Toys but I don't know if scrab is still working on it or it's done and what your experiencing is maybe a bug :( Sorry