>.> are the nexus servers run on a potatoe?

Dude500X

Guest endgameaddiction

D0 said the site was going to be down so and so date on his latest news post.

nvm it was slowness not anything to do with it being down. But it's back up for me.

• 1 month later...

I hate to say it, BUT I think for many of you it's either your ISP, OR the Nexus trolls this site looking for people that bash them here and then throttle their bandwidth, lol

I definitely HAVE had issues myself in the past BUT they're not that common.  I DL'ed Legacy of the Dragonborn last night and I got all 3 GB of the thing within a few minutes.  People may gripe about Comcast, but their bandwidth is hard to beat.

Guest endgameaddiction

Their downloads have been working fine for a long time now. Their pages load like shit for the past week and a half now. Taking too long I just end up closing it. Though, it could just be Fallout New Vegas site. I haven't experienced the lag on their other nexusmods sites.

lol they are running a survey right now on the nexus, I pretty much explained what I felt was wrong with the nexus and kissed loverslab's ass in the process XD

Wait just a minute right there! There's a survey? How come I didn't get anything reminiscent of one? Bah, like I care in the first place!

I'm honestly more surprised it's a paid position.

Getting paid isn't that surprising though since who else would jump into that position without any form of wages? I'm more surprised by the fact that he's planning to add another to the crew and not use any of the existing members. Not sure if any of those guys and girls are happy with this.

Apparently after taking applications and getting it down to a few candidates he met with an old friend and gave them the job.  :huh:

Yeah, imagine that.  He took the applications, getting people's hopes up and then gave the job to someone who didn't apply for it.  Typical Dark0ne.

And I've heard about that survey and it does ask what game sites you prefer.  It would be funny fire shots over the Nexus bow and everyone slam him with Lover'sLab as their prefered site.  OF COURSE the people taking that survey are the choir in the Church of Nexus (who else would bother?) and OF COURSE they are singing Nexus's praises....because that is the type of people Dark0ne surrounds himself with.

*glittery gif* :heart:  U R GREAT!  :heart:  *glittery gif*

They could improve the mod pages if they removed the worthless banhammer happy forums.

And that's exactly what I wrote in the "If you could change anything" part of the survey, I also wrote that they should improve the search engine, because sometimes when I (for example) am looking for male armors and I mark "For male characters" and I unmark "For female characters" I still get female armors XD

Yeah, imagine that.  He took the applications, getting people's hopes up and then gave the job to someone who didn't apply for it.  Typical Dark0ne.

And I've heard about that survey and it does ask what game sites you prefer.  It would be funny fire shots over the Nexus bow and everyone slam him with Lover'sLab as their prefered site.  OF COURSE the people taking that survey are the choir in the Church of Nexus (who else would bother?) and OF COURSE they are singing Nexus's praises....because that is the type of people Dark0ne surrounds himself with.

*glittery gif*  :heart:  U R GREAT!   :heart:  *glittery gif*

Again, that's exactly what I did. XD I put Loverslab as my prefered site, and really it is. The comminuty here is awesome and helpful, if you ever have problems there's always a bunch of people there to help you out :D

Though if a couple days from now I get banned from the Nexus because I prefer Loverslab I'm going to be pissed, I don't even think they can do that! They can't tell me what and what I don't prefer. They don't care tho, I remember a while back I hopped onto an alternate account and asked a moderator about freedom of speech on the site, and he said "Our world is the law here, don't like it then go somewhere else" then I argued with him for a bit and I got banned :/

I also made a comment on his post he made regarding the ban-hammer happy moderators, but looks like my comment got removed -.-

Guest endgameaddiction

Talk about some shady ass stunt. Out of all those 400+ people who applied, I guess none of them come close in skills and experience this "friend" of his.

I turned down the survey. All I read on the bottom was it has to do with changing the layout or something. Don't remember. But why would it matter anyways? In the end his "friend's" opinion is the only one that counts. And he'll vouch for Nexus ofc.

Archived