>.> are the nexus servers run on a potatoe?

Dude500X

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked out the nexus for the first time in a while, and wow. They have ads telling you not to block their ads. LOL.

Yyyeah, that's not going to happen. I'm not going to support their site until they get their shit together.

14551889833_94e3d4af4f.jpg

It's like I see them under every fucking screenshots.

Say, that cowboy sign in the back, is that vanilla? I've never noticed it before if it is.

I have bitched about their speed and reliability in the past however for the past couple of weeks everything is working as it should be. Sure some times it is a bit slower than it was but most of those times it is still faster than LL. It could be my location or whatever but it does seem to work well now. Yes I thought it was a fluke but since they changed the way the deliver their content at least for me it works well and has for a couple of weeks. At least December or maybe even mid to late November was when I had the last crash and other problems with their service. I have been re-downloading practically everything I ever had that is still there for the past couple of days both from there and here getting nice fresh copies for my new play-through etc. No problems. So far the only annoyance I get is that popup for you to choose the download when the download pops up for me to decide where to download... lol. I end up having to click that closed before I can move the next mod.. lol.

... LL already does?

Yep it does. Anyone and everyone including those that Nexus bans are welcome so long as they can follow some very simple and reasonable rules. ;). If you know of anyone point them into this direction.. just not on Nexus..  .. well unless you want to get yourself banned in the process :dodgy:

Archived