Good movies that flew under the radar

2 hours ago, thaclone said:

All the Boys love Mandy Lane (2013)

more or less another "teeny horror splatter movie" but with a plot twist

------------------------

11:14 elevenfourteen (2003)

a wierd and yet funny and complicated movie

11:14 looks pretty fucking interesting. I only watched half the trailer, didn't want to see anymore of it because I dont want know anymore until I watch the movie.. Guess i better check out the other trailer you posted too. 

18 hours ago, Hiderius said:

Another movie that I thought/think is underrated that flew under the radar is Doctor Sleep

Yes, I thought it was a great continuation of the story and tied in well with 'the Shining'.

A few more:

Sunshine

Possum

Annihilation

A Hole in the Ground

Saint Maud

I'm watching them all as part of my October horror spooktacular.

A couple more movies that flew under the radar, though it may be because most people don't think watching movies about the financial meltdown in 2008 are interesting but

Margin call, with a pretty good quote.

Spoiler

And "Hot Stuff" about a sting operation, though it is dated and you would have to appreciate 1970s humor.  

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

I know some may not think it flew under the radar, but for me this movie I never even heard of till now. The movie I am speaking of is "HITMAN" which is based off of the video game series and after watching it I thought - Why haven't I heard of it till now? and this is underrated to me imo

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edit - Another one that I have not heard of till now is Max Payne also from a video game called Max Payne as well I think

Spoiler

Edited by Hiderius
On 10/22/2021 at 9:03 PM, steelpanther24 said:

A couple more movies that flew under the radar, though it may be because most people don't think watching movies about the financial meltdown in 2008 are interesting but

Margin call, with a pretty good quote.

Hide contents

And "Hot Stuff" about a sting operation, though it is dated and you would have to appreciate 1970s humor.  

Reveal hidden contents

That kind of thing is always an interesting subject of study as one can observe patterns that repeat in different eras and how people respond to them or like to be able to respond to them. See Falling Down for example. 

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

I know some may not think it flew under the radar, but for me this movie I never even heard of till now. The movie I am speaking of is "HITMAN" which is based off of the video game series and after watching it I thought - Why haven't I heard of it till now? and this is underrated to me imo

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Edit - Another one that I have not heard of till now is Max Payne also from a video game called Max Payne as well I think

Reveal hidden contents

Loved the move hitman, and it wasn't just for the hot girl that played Oliphant's opposite.

A remake of 1970's epic historical movie. Huge battles, duels, treason, love and betrayal

There's not much of importance spoken in the trailer, but Closed Captions in English are available.

Edited by belegost