There's too many slaveries and besitalities.

We need a more simpler approach, maybe more content for male characters. Female characters gets all the fun mostly :P

Perhaps a prostitution mod that adds lowly  tavern wenches/prostitutes and well-known courtesans that offers services for gold.

The mod would simply add good-looking npc's with fitting outfits/clothes that would come with the mod and dialogue that allows you to purchase services.

I remember that such mod exists in the nexus but it has fade-to-black during the real fun we are looking for.

If there is a mod like this (not prostitution your companion or yourself) please do link

There's too many slaveries and besitalities.

We need a more simpler approach, maybe more content for male characters. Female characters gets all the fun mostly :P

Perhaps a prostitution mod that adds lowly  tavern wenches/prostitutes and well-known courtesans that offers services for gold.

The mod would simply add good-looking npc's with fitting outfits/clothes that would come with the mod and dialogue that allows you to purchase services.

I remember that such mod exists in the nexus but it has fade-to-black during the real fun we are looking for.

If there is a mod like this (not prostitution your companion or yourself) please do link

There's a sexlab compatibility patch for the mod you're talking about.  I don't know if it's up to date anymore though.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18205-reqcompatibility-patch-for-prostitutes-of-skyrim/

Can we get ze "bitch smell" and "hump-me-boy"?

Bitch smell is a perfume crafted from an alchemy table using vixen's ovaries and other herbal shit, or purchased from hunters all over Skyrim. When the PC smears it between her legs, the smell drives the nearby creatures mad with lust. They forget all hostilities and starts circling the PC excitedly for about 15-30 seconds. If the PC assumes a submissive position (hump-me-boy ability) within the time frame, the creature mates with her. If not, the creature gets frustrated and attacks the PC. If the PC attacks the creature inside the time frame, it becomes hostile again (like the calm spell).

The effect of the smell lasts a couple of minutes and gives the PC +10-20 speechcraft boost, and there's a chance of men and mer approaching the PC and nervously/desperately solicit for sex. If the PC refuses them, they would offer money or gift to persuade her, or if they have low morality, just rape the PC instead.

A bottle of bitch smell stays fresh for about a month and can be used 12-16 times before depleting.

how about making the manual moving of the actors during sex more immersive.

a) stopping sound during moving

B) adding some lines

consensual:

on start moving: hang on, i get a better place

on end: . much nicer here, let's continue

non consensual:

on start moving: find me a better place, bitch

on end: will do. get down again.

this would making moving part of the scene realy, right now it breaks it completely

ISAAC THE FORNICATOR

(based on a character from a tv show... well just the name)

I know theres allready much rape in skyrim but it will be kinda cool to have randomly encounters with someone who try to rape you, almost in the same way bandits in the roads work.

Here is the thing, theres a serial rapist on the lose, nobody knows how he looks because he only wear a bag on his head (like those in the shack in the beggining of the DB quest line) and seriously, he wears only the bag, a really strong brawler who attacks travelers with the only desire "to fuck". Survivers reports indicate hes really touch in the head he talks like nonsenses and if you opose to him he beat the shit out of you and fuck you anyway BUT if you cooperate he es carefull, even tender and refered to you as Mina.

So (and for expample), maybe the dovakin just kill a dragon, she (or he D:) is exausted and injury, she (or he D:) turn arround to find Isaac in fron of she (or he D:) WHAT THE DOVAKIN IS GOING TO DO?!!!

This is just the basic idea but I think it could be cool, even put wanted posters in the cities.

I'm actually surprised no one has done this yet but: BROTHELS. I know there are a lot of mods that let you talk to random npcs and offer money for sex or even let you be a prostitute but they're not very immersive. There should be a mod that places a new building in cities where you can go to find a proper whore. The richer cities have classier brothels while the poorer cities have the trashier ones. Bigger towns can have one too or even just add some prostitutes to their taverns but the smaller ones I doubt would.

Also a wedding night mod might be cool. Perhaps someone could take it as far as giving the player a short honeymoon. And why does everyone always have to get married in Riften? Some people can't afford the travel. Can't they just get married in the town they're in? Even if it's just a small ceremony under a tree. 

I wanted to show off my modded skyrim to a couple friends the other day, but the MCM menu was full of... *ahem* less than presentable mods that I wouldn't want most people seeing. Could next update include a sort of sub category that you must select to get to sexlab framework and other sex related mods MCM menu's? 

Ok, this could be not about Framework directly, but I guess we need that. What surprised me is that there isn't any program for creating MFG presets. What I looked for is a simple image of your char changing looks after moving sliders or something like that. I just can't create something in Framework if I don't see results instantly.

I'd even be happy with a "Facial Poser" mod. Hell, there might be some out there already that I don't know about, but so far I've only come across the Puppeteer mod which has a subset of menus for facial animations... but it's pretty limited to just a few "Happy, Sad, Angry, Confused, etc" generic facial expressions.

Yeah, I know it's not really "needed" since we can tweak mfg again now, but it'd be nice for convienience to be able to just cycle through a preset of facial animations/poses rather than having to create/tweak our own.

I still desperately want to see a Vagina Dentata mod.  Probably never going to happen, since the only one who seems interested is me, but the thought of using the 'perk' that would be granted by this mod on some degenerate rapist bandit in Skyrim makes me giggle every time. 

20040121.jpg

Could next update include a sort of sub category that you must select to get to sexlab framework and other sex related mods MCM menu's?

Look at mod organizer. It's fairly easy to keep a "clean" profile for such occasions

Sexual Combat ala Corruption of Champions and others

A mod that lets the player resolve combat through sexual interaction with NPCs.

what it basically boils down to is getting the NPC to 100 Arousal and then through sex to Orgasm/Cum before you do.

The players/NPCs "orgasm points" (or whatever nifty name can be thought of) equals the amount of Arousal the player/npc had when the sex starts. Sex doesnt start until an NPC has 100 Arousal so to not give the player an unfair advantage, the players Arousal can go above 100.

I imagine this part of the fight would be resolved through foreplay, masturbation, undressing, maybe even dancing or strutting your stuff.

A modified version of Sexlab Arousal could play a big part in this.

Once the sex starts, how fast you aquire orgasm points would be determined by your sex level and the opponents sex level.

I imagine the inbuilt levels in Sexlab itself would work well for this but it might have to be modified slightly.

The higher your sex level is the slower you would get points and the higher your opponents level the faster it would go, and vice versa.

Now to make it something worthy of being called Sexual Combat, a way to change positions while fighting would be be implemented so you could switch to a position that benefited you the most(so if you are good at Anal, you could switch to Anal to make the enemy aquire orgasm points faster) but the NPC would do the same, so only praciticing your Anal skills would be dangerous because fighting someone who was very strong in Oral for instance would make you aquire points much faster while he in control.

The method of switching positions would have to be different from the inbuilt way in Sexlab, you would have to be able to pick from Oral, Anal, Vaginal (since these are the categories Sexlab works with now, but there could feasibly be others such as Doggy, 69 or Rough or whatever). Each fighter would be allowed to switch a certain number of times and they wouldnt be able to switch until a certain amount of time had passed since the last switch.

The loser of this "fight" would be at the mercy of the winner. A player winning would be able to kill the loser (without combat), leaving him/her/it be but now friendly to the player (basically put relationship rank at 4) or if the victory was massive he would be left a mindless sex maniac that would do anything for you (making him a follower that would do anything for you).

If the player loses, the enemy would be free to kill the player, rob him and leave him tied (much like Submit does) or sell him as a slave (probably a plugin to Debauchery), or just have his way with him a few times before letting him go.

Sex XP (what determines your rank at the various positions) would ofcourse be higher if you win than if you lose but you would always gain some, sex that isnt initiated through combat would reward less but it would be a danger free way to practice. Maybe make it so the top ranks couldnt be achieved this way, or maybe even so that only the bottom 2 ranks could be achieved through this.

This could also incorporate the old idea of a sex perk tree, if that was ever to be resurrected again.

I think this would be an awesome mod but alas I have absolutely no experience in any form of modding so I hope someone picks up on the idea or just feels inspired.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw a video on YouTube of something that made me search the loverslab website for it, but I never could find it. I was unable to link to the YouTube video, but this is the name of it: "skyrim mod - sex trolling." In that video when a guy used a spell called FINIS Animate Selector, a menu popped up displaying the names of sex positions you can do, like Reverse Cowgirl. I thought that would come in handy so I searched for something like it, but I could never find it. I just think it would be nice if when I hit that Sexlab Change Animation hotkey if a menu popped up showing whats available.

Anyone else think Ingun Black-Briar is kind of hot?

I mean she's pretty, geeky, slightly scary, undoubtedly dangerous, clearly highly intelligent and yet oddly vulnerable and slightly naieve. She pushes far more of my buttons than I like to admit.

So anyone else think it's a crying shame that she's not a marriage candidate? The only problem of course is that ... I wouldn't want the in-laws

Still, marrying into arguably the worst family in skyrim would at least never be dull. Maven barely tolerates the DB at the best of times. Married to her only grand-daughter? A string PC is a threat to be eliminated; a weak one is beneath contempt and should be killed for daring to besmirch the family name... if only it can be done without breaking Ingun's heart. Maybe if the DB was to disappear on some adventure...

Hemming's no better; he'd try to get the PC killed at least once on general principle. Partly out of paternal protectiveness, partly because you let a little thing like that slow you down, you're never going to be able to protect his daughter. And Sibbi ... let's just not go there...

Probably doesn't need to be a sexlab mod, but you could certainly spin it that way. Maven pushing the PC to get involved in ever more disreputable schemes in order to tarnish his (or her) image with young Ingun. Maybe Sibbi takes you on a tour of the seedier side of Riften - you have to admit, he could organise one hell of a stag night!

Probably never do it of course - just one of those ideas that needed to be written down.

Has anyone made a simple mod that allows the option to make beggars work for gold? The Sextreme loading screens brought that to mind. Though we all know the beggars are some ugly ****ers, even mods don't help them much...at all. But still, making them actually do something for gold sounds better than just tossing it their way so they can buy more Skooma.

Since I consider rape to be an abhorrent activity I would like to run into a scean of Skyrim justice against rapists. Somewhat similar to a beheading but it is not the head that are removed. Could be something to be presented with when entering a town somewhere. Extra points if the criminal are dragged around naked with a "rapist" sign around his neck first. The local Jarl or something could have a troopy wall with mummified penises on as a warning that this practice are in full effect.

Other then that I want to be able to hire my own placeable (temporary follower) exotic dance girl. Talk to her, hire her and bring her home, or to your favorite inn or something. I miss these from Morrowind. Sex is entirely optional, I just want to look but others may have other interests.

I'm not a programmer/modder, but I felt like taking a shot at writing a story/dialogue oriented mod. It's very much a work in progress (I just started writing today) and I'm still somewhat undecided as to what the ending(s) will look like. Here's a crappy screenshot for some of what I've written so far. If any modders like this idea, feel free to contact me and we'll see if this could go anywhere.

post-136700-0-56724200-1406174958_thumb.png

There too many, female/creature animations and not enough male/creature animation. I would like to see more Males on Female Creatures animations or at least, some better quality male/female animations, seeing as most female/creature and male/spriggan/atronach animations are of much higher quality.

There too many, female/creature animations and not enough male/creature animation. I would like to see more Males on Female Creatures animations or at least, some better quality male/female animations, seeing as most female/creature and male/spriggan/atronach animations are of much higher quality.

There are NEVER too many of any type of animation, that is a ridiculous thing to say.

There is ALWAYS a shortage of any type of animation and that is because making animations for this game is not simple and there are only a few animators willing to do it. Therefore any animator is to be treated with great respect simply because they don't have to volunteer their time and effort and it takes a considerable amount of both for each animation.

We are very lucky to currently have so many animators working at the same time now, you are new to the board so you won't remember the days when all we had to work with were six animations in total and they were all male/female.

If you'd like to see specific animations please post requests on the animator's threads

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-26062014/

When posting though, be POLITE. The animators will make whatever they want to and that is their right, you can only suggest and hope your suggestion inspires them.

Someone should expand and adultify the Dragonborn DLC quest; The Chief of Thirsk Hall. You helped the Rieklings and then

killed the chief and 'took over'.

Plus you got a random chance a small group of them will help you in combat while on the island. It felt bland, unfinished, and almost unnecessary of a quest. I regret helping them basically. Should've helped the pansy 'warriors' retake the place.

Maybe a ceremony takes place where you must have sex with the tribe/chief as initiation rights or something. You become the sex slave of the tribe, the breeder/mother of the tribe, you know just something more.

If we are doing suggestions here I got a very simple one. A chance on encountering random npc's into the act at various locations in Skyrim. This would be an harmless thing, no rape or such, just npc's having sex with each other. So you sneak into someones house in the night? This time the couple living there are not sleeping thou but still oblivious to you since they are otherwise occupied, and you are a perverted peeping tom if you stay to watch ;). A guard tower somewhere, a pair of armour suits are hanging on practice targets and there is a sound are heard from that bush over there, dereliction of duty aside, it can get boring on those places. Bandits to occupied with each other t bother to try to rob you, well the list goes on in possibilities.

And of course that farmer that keeps claiming that he are going to give away that cow to the giants. And if you want to have some slavery in this, someone DID get a beautiful slavegirl, equipped with collar and everything. To bad for him that she turned out to be an nymphomaniac and a dominatrix and are the one holding the whip, ouch!

And the easiest of all, so you are at the bar in the inn and hear a clearly rhythmic sound from upstairs, something are going but the sound would stop if you go up there to check.

The idea here would be the humors side of things, very lighthearted stuff.

Hello everyone.

I came here to ask if people would be interested in a mod that adds some gameplay to the sex acts? I looked around a bit and did not find anyone working on something like this so I'm not sure if this is something people just don't care about or I just did not find the project thread for a mod like this.

Basically the idea of my mod is that instead of just sitting and watching your character have sex, you need to take control and make sure your sexual partner has a good time. Also everytime you have sex, your sex related skills will increase and you can unlock new perks that will help you during sex.

I made a working proof of concept version of this mod couple months ago and now I'm thinking about starting the real deal. I plan to start developing the mod right away if people are interested in a mod like this.

Here is a short(ish?) summary how the mod would work:

- When you start having sex, two bars will appear on your screen. One is for your stamina and the other is for your partner's pleasure.
Your goal is to fill the pleasure bar before your stamina bar runs out. Your partner gets an orgasm when the pleasure bar is full.

- You need to change between different types of sex (oral, anal etc) because all NPCs have different preferences when it comes to sex. Some might not, for example, like anal at all and even if they do like it, they probably don't want you to keep pounding their ass the whole time.

- You need to change between different stages of animation (go faster or slower).

- You can unlock perks that will help you while having sex. There are two different types of perks, passive and active. Passive perks are always enabled while having sex. Example of a passive perk: "When having sex with a person of the same sex, you generate 15% more pleasure". Active perks need to be activated and they only last for a short time. Example of an active perk: "You do not lose stamina. Lasts 10 seconds". You can use each unlocked active perk only once per sex act.
You will not be able to get every perk. There will be 18 different perks but you can only unlock 6 of them. You unlock perks through MCM menu. It's not ideal but nothing I can do about this since I don't want to overwrite any existing perk trees.

- There will be difficulty settings available, meaning that if you want to have some gameplay but do not want to put much effort to it, you can lower the difficulty.

- All NPCs have different points when they reach an orgasm (orgasm point). Some will reach it more easily than others. This scales with player's skills.

- NPCs' orgasm points and sexual preferences are randomized and dynamically assigned to each NPC so they are different on each playthrough. I also had an idea about making NPCs randomly straight, gay or bi but probably won't since it would be a bummer to find out that your favorite NPC won't ever have sex with you because of their sexual orientation.

- Your sex skills will go up when the sex act ends. Three types of skills are tracked: basic, oral and anal. The basic skill is mainly for tracking vaginal sex but it will also increase from oral and anal sex so that gay male characters are not at a disadvantage when it comes to leveling skills and unlocking perks. When your skills are high enough you can unlock a new perk.

What other modders can do with this mod?

The mod tracks if the player's sexual partner gets an orgasm (or how close they got to an orgasm) and how many times the NPC (partner) has gotten orgasm with the player. For example a prostitution mod can make it so that the player does not get paid at all if the partner does not reach an orgasm. There really are countless possibilities that a mod can do with the "did the sexual partner get an orgasm" information. Whether or not the sexual partner reaches an orgasm could affect the outcome of quests and other events.

There will be functions available to mods that they can use to rise or lower someone's "orgasm point" (to increase or lower the difficulty), check stats and skills etc. but I'm not going to go in-depth about that in this post.

Im designing my mod to be easy to use for modders so that it will not take much effort to make mods compatible with my mod.

So yeah, if you guys are at all interested please leave a message. I personally would love to have something like this and have many mods that support it but if there is no interest for this I'd rather spent my time making a mod that people actually care about.

Thanks.

Edited by Frozbeer