Greetings,

well I’m new and I have a long road to go.

I haven’t read all the articles included within and thought here goes nothing and posted my thoughts of certain and favorite mods I’m using now, sorry if I might have repeated other's suggestions just wanted to combine my ideas of the mods I used into one article instead of separate ones.

1. SOS:
   the new update by Belisario is amazing; yet, it renders SOS potions futile, maybe other usages of the potions should be made. 

-  Suggestion if may i: an integration between SL-Arousal and Mandrake potion or the Troll potion to change gender.

- I tried to alter the mod into unique bodies or Ribeena nude male mods but I failed as I lack proper knowledge I guess.

2. SOS-WetSchlong: crazy idea, yet, I prefer that the glossy thing should wear out with certain amount of time.

3. SL-Arousal:

Perhaps as Dragonborn, the arousal should be more than 100, this shall make dragonborn get laid two times continuously to get the load off (the animation should proceed without interruption) with post-play and fore-play in between. I have a mod that does my arousal 100 once I absorb dragon soul (not sure what it is), that should be 50 not 100. The idea should be the long dragonborn stays away, the more crazy s/he gets.

4. Separate orgasm: I liked the idea, but I’m not quite sure why it didn’t work with me regardless of the efforts i made, the game always CTD.

5. SL-Hormones:

Although it is one of my favourite, yet the mod focuses on female actor more, the only obvious thing a male actor sees is the skin colour, the weight option always needs to be disabled as it affects sheathing /unsheathing -as i recall.

-   Suggestion if may i: why not the actor's hormones changes according to the guild s/he joins, example: if the actor joined the companion AKA werewolf; more hair shall grow on the actor's body depending on the character, the opposite if s/he joined vampires.

6. SL-warmbodies:

the idea is splendid especially if additional animation to be added where the companion helps the actor when (Wet & Cold) & (Project Reality-Climate of Tamriel) & (frost fall) mods are enabled and the actor is about to freeze to death.

7. I wasn’t into The creature/SL-animal thing thus nothing I can say except, all creatures were male even if I downloaded (Gary’s real mare horse) for example.

8. Private needs should include sex-Urge aside of urination, pooping and bathing. Or perhaps the (iNeed) does? (this was has been already done - thanx)

in the end, i really liked every single mod in here. thank you all alot ^_^

Anyone know if there's a sex animation where one party bites the neck of the other at the moment of climax?

I'm thinking of a handful of casual sex encounters with NPC vampires masquerading as humans. They'd approach the PC in inns and similar places, and maybe use Vampire Seduction to prevent anyone from saying "no". Also maybe one decidedly non-consensual group encounter in the wilds.

(Also I still have hopes that my PC vamp may one day be able to feed on his, ah, conquests, shall we say? Or maybe play with his food, depending on how you look at it :)

I have an idea for a mod. It always seemed strange to me that bandits are instantly hostile to the player even if you are unarmed and wearing town clothes. Just wondering if it would be possible to somehow make bandits neutral/friendly towards the player (mainly female is what im thinking) and tie it in with sexlab features. Maybe bandits aren't immediately hostile towards a female player while wearing certain clothes and wielding no weapon/magic. If you wander too close to their fort/pass/hideout/etc though, they will try to strike up conversation with you. This could lead towards hostility, paying off the bandits to leave you alone, maybe they will offer you a quest, or you could be abducted/raped.

I was thinking of something along the idea of FNV's sexout tryouts mod when coming up with this idea. More broadly, the overall idea is to come up with a way for (female mainly is what im thinking) players to avoid combat while still having (sexlab based mainly) dangers to worry about.

Anyone know if there's a sex animation where one party bites the neck of the other at the moment of climax?

I'm thinking of a handful of casual sex encounters with NPC vampires masquerading as humans. They'd approach the PC in inns and similar places, and maybe use Vampire Seduction to prevent anyone from saying "no". Also maybe one decidedly non-consensual group encounter in the wilds.

(Also I still have hopes that my PC vamp may one day be able to feed on his, ah, conquests, shall we say? Or maybe play with his food, depending on how you look at it :)

A sexual biting animation would be lovely. I especially love bites on the shoulder, but anywhere would be great. I'd also love bite marks that fade realistically if they don't break the skin, and stay permanently if they do.

I have an idea for a mod. It always seemed strange to me that bandits are instantly hostile to the player even if you are unarmed and wearing town clothes. Just wondering if it would be possible to somehow make bandits neutral/friendly towards the player (mainly female is what im thinking) and tie it in with sexlab features. Maybe bandits aren't immediately hostile towards a female player while wearing certain clothes and wielding no weapon/magic. If you wander too close to their fort/pass/hideout/etc though, they will try to strike up conversation with you. This could lead towards hostility, paying off the bandits to leave you alone, maybe they will offer you a quest, or you could be abducted/raped.

I was thinking of something along the idea of FNV's sexout tryouts mod when coming up with this idea. More broadly, the overall idea is to come up with a way for (female mainly is what im thinking) players to avoid combat while still having (sexlab based mainly) dangers to worry about.

I like this idea, though I wonder why they'd go easy on the PC. They're bandits, they attack who they think they can get money out of. I can see if you don't look like worth the effort, ie you look too dangerous or poor, but even then it's still reasonable for them to attack you if you stray too close to their hideout. Or did you mean they'd recognize you as a possible kindred spirit and offer you a place among them?

Well, that's part of why I was thinking this would be targeted more towards female characters. They are more...valuable to them alive rather than dead. If you were wearing armor, had a weapon on, etc, they would be just like they are now, instantly hostile and attack you on sight. But if they see a woman walking past who looks like she is completely defenseless and harmless. Sure, she would be an easy mark for robbing/killing...but also so much more. They would approach you, and then threaten to kill you on the spot unless you made it worth their while. Obvious options would be a persuade/intimidate option, paying some gold, offering yourself, etc. The usual stuff that you would expect. Other options could include things maybe they want you to sneak into the nearby settlement and kill somebody for them, or steal something. Maybe they want you to lure some more women over to have some fun with. Maybe you offer to join them and then have to convince them that you would be useful in some way, after which, could open up some repeatable quests later. Just more simple ones though, like the kill somebody/rob something/etc quests mentioned above. 

If you want to know more about how it would work, you should try the Fallout New Vegas Sexout Tryout mod. It works almost exactly how I think it should work on here. The key difference in that game is that the situations are usually very scripted and occur in a few specific areas. For example, one of them with the Powder Ganger faction (essentially what would be the bandits in Skyrim) involves getting a quest from the NCR (aka the people who are supposed to be the "law" in the game) to go into a prison so that you can weaken the Powder Gangers. Once you get into said prison (either by paying the guy at the front door, helping them in an earlier quest, or giving the guy a blowjob), you go talk to the leader at the prison. He basically says your a woman so fuck off, but then changes his mind when he realizes...hey, your a woman. So you have the option to either submit, which will then allow you to continue the quest, or you be rebellious and resist. In that case, he enslaves you until you service enough of the guys in the prison, after which, you can either apologize (which lets you then continue the quest) or resist again...which results in more enslavement (until you eventually apologize).

The mod has a few of these scenarios sprinkled around the whole game, generally 1-2 for each of the main factions. Some of them are one time deals (like the Powder Gangers prison), others are repeatable and/or not even tied to specific quests, but just the npcs of that faction and how they react to you as a woman. Anyway, big ole long post, but yea, that is the kind of situation I was thinking about for this idea.

Yea, that's essentially what I want boiled down to one simple sentence. Just think it would be interesting if there was a mod that allowed a (female) PC to be able to make it through just about everything by essentially being submissive, mostly pacifist (aka not including indirect deaths and/or out of combat kills possibly), sexually uninhibited woman. And I was thinking doing something like this for bandits would be a big step in that direction and would be fairly easy since much of what is needed already exists in one shape or another. It just needs to be made to work together. The only new thing that I think would need to be made (besides all the dialogue/quest stuff obviously) is a system where the clothes you wear can heavily dictate how (mainly enemy) npcs react to you (I believe Fallout New Vegas has a mod for this). It basically makes all npcs neutral towards you if you are wearing something that is deemed a prostitution outfit. The rationale being why kill a good woman when you can have fun with her. Obviously, non human enemies/creatures would still be hostile since they lack the ability to tell the difference in clothing. The mod also gives you the ability to kill enemies after you have sex with them, which is something that already exists in sexlab too with SexLab: Murder, Theft, and Seduction.

So yea, most of the pieces needed for something like this are already made, just need a system that makes enemies nonhostile towards you while wearing certain outfits, and then the dialogue/quests/etc applied to them for when they are nonhostile.

Off(?) topic...SexLab Solutions can not get new content fast enough.  :P

Ok, even though sex is not exactly my area of gaming/modding I just got an idea and maybe it could be of more use here than lost as a meaningless thought held in a moment of delusion...

I was remembering some sex mods I tried some time ago and this just popped out

It's called "Satisfaction"

Add a bar measuring satisfaction

-When it's full you'r character's happy, buffed and maybe even glowing white at maximum value

-Depleted, your character's horny, debuffed and mad with lust, maybe add a red lust aura effect

-It goes down over time, gets refilled by having consensual sex, especially if you're married

Three categories: Slut, Average or Saint. Choose one at start

-Sluts decrease satisfaction faster so they need to have sex very often

-I don't need to explain what average means

-Saints can last weeks without sex and be satisfied with very little

It takes consideration if your character is a virgin

-Slut virgins are stuck in non-satisfied until they loose their virginity

-Average has no effect as they are in between

-Saints start with full bar and never get it lower, until they "perform" and now it behaves like stated above

IF you get raped satisfaction quickly lowers down to zero (faster in saints, slower in sluts)

Then a new bar appears "Sanity"

Sanity replenishes over time but every time you get raped and the satisfaction bar is down to zero, sanity decreases to insanity

Sanity replenishes faster in sluts, slower in saints

After a few rapes, your sanity could eventually be destroyed and you become a sex broken slave

Then you get back to using the Satisfaction bar, its filled faster when having sex with your master

But regardless of your class you NEED sex, more often than a Sane Slut

You could also get added to your master's faction so he wont attack and you can have an option to "request being used"

The only way of taking your sanity back is to kill your master and wait for... lets say three days and you get back to what you were

Finally in Sane status you could change your class by practicing sex at different rates, so Saints could become Sluts by having lots of sex, and Sluts could become Saints by practicing abstinence over time.

I hope it's more useful here

I don't know the first thing about making a Skyrim sex mod and I'm not interested in doing it either. My area of work is another

Just thought it could be a nice sex mod in case anyone cares for it.

Happy screwing people! 

If someone has already suggested this idea, or a mod that implements this already exists, forgive me. I must have missed it.

It would be called "SexLab Reputation" or something along those lines. Depending on how many times the PC has had sex in public, how many times the've been victim/aggressor, etc, neutral NPCs (probably males) can make derogatory comments toward the PC, calling them a slut or what have you. Another feature might be NPCs commenting if you have cum on your face/ass from recent sex. In either situation, depending on how bad your reputation has become, some NPCs with lower morals may approach you and demand sex, maybe resulting in a rape.

Just throwing out some ideas that have been rattling around my head. I have little to no knowledge of modding, so if any of this is extremely difficult/impossible, my apologies.

Hi all,

I have an idea as well which is keep haunting me so I decided I will post it here.

We got Aroused, but nobody used the full potential yet.

Your character get high arousal and what will happen?

Nothing.There is a mod, sexlab release which set up a treshold when your char masturbate but that is all for now.

What if there would be a mod, which at moderate arousal rate makes you kinky, flirty ( no option for sex, just being flirty, slightly changed dialogue options like: hey handsome, or hey dear...

At high arousal you loose control and your char start kissing...then you get back the control...

At very high arousal rate your char can't resist and you loose the control of dialogues or choices and you forced to watch as your char offer herself to a total stranger. Or not...poor Alvar...

Second part could be the consequences.

Had sex with alvar? You can't get rid of him.He wants more...Sex partners keep stalking you.Buying flowers.Want more sex.Or just keep ignoring you because they didn't like the night with you.Or they are falling in love.Keep turning up in different locations and saying I love you.They can turn into followers with own special dialogue options like yes my love, I will do it for you.

And going further...Alvar got a wife. She is jealous.She wants to kill you. Calling you seducer.Or worse.Alvar has a kid. She hates you.

Could be a big dialogue based immersion mod wich using sexlab and aroused.

The mod first part would do probability checks, random rolls when your arousal rate reach a certain level.

Additional events would trigger at higher levels. First being flirty,then flirts (maybe a bit more daring comments) and kisses, then really cheeky comments and kisses and chance of sex.

The mod second part would trigger when the char had sex with someone trough the mod.It would check the npc is unique and if he/she is built (included ) in the mod then it would trigger the scripted events (jealousy, kid etc) if the npc is not unique just the stalking / love confess/ asking for more sex / ignorance dialogues.

If the npc is unique (like Alvor) then can be turned into a follower or even can attack the character if she/he being rude or rejective (trough dialogue options wich would trigger the follower option or the attack)

If the npc is included in the mod (unique) the dialogue itself could be customized for this particular npc. Like :

-Alvor you can' t come with me, you have a family.

-I love you, I never felt like this....I have to be with you.

-I don't care about my family anymore.

-follower option-

This would make the wife nasty or even hostile.

What do you think?

3. part of the mod.

Npc arousal.

Npcs with high arousal try to seduce you. Like:

-Come to my room I would like to show something.

Or:

-I have seen something behind the house.

If you follow the npc then depending on the random script you can have a kiss or sex. Or you can be just raped. Or...connect to submit or Zaz even enslaved and kept in the basement. (Very low chance for a maniac)

Hory npcs can comment you...like:

Wish I have someone like you...just once ...

You are beautiful...

Can I hug you?

Shy npcs: they wont do anything while a lot npcs around.

When you are alone they will approach...or even follow you.When you are far from the crowd then they make their move.

The mod itself could be modular,

The base or core could be the Arousal rate and actions bound to that.

Then could be modules for different group of npcs or npc wich could be added or removed for immersion.

This would be the dialogue and scripted actions part like If Alvor become a follower his wife turn to ignorant and hateful and it will change her dialogue options to that set of options, like:

-I have nothing for you, stealer of husbands...

-Get lost, I hate you.

-I don't want to see you ever again!

These modules could be designed one by one, and they would affect a set of npcs, like Alvor and his family.

This mod would add insane immersion and reality to Skyrim.

The dialogues could be edited easily, but would be a tedious work, unless a lot of modder would work on it.

Once the core of the mod would be done, the rest just would be matter of time and patience with the npcs.

The kissing animation could be taken from sexlab framework foreplay animations or a new animation can be made by a brilliant animator like Panicforever.

The final step could be the voice acting, but for that the original npc voices need to changed too.

Mod name could be Complete Horny Dialogue and Behaviour Overhaul. CHDBO? Lol.

I think there should be more functionality to having sex on bed or on floor. Like if you fuck on a bed, you should get a propmpt whether you want to sleep and if you fuck on the floor arousal decays at a half its original rate allowing for a passionate round 2.

Another idea I have is building up arousal. I think the player should have a more active role accumulating arousal. An idea could be kissing by engaing in dialogue or sneaking upon someone and grabbing their breasts or feeling around their torso and making your slowly to their clit/penis. An alternative to building up arousal is making some sex poses to get people interested. Standing there butt-naked really is underwhelming.

Yet another idea is brothels and BDSM Clubs. Imagine, a bunch of babes (beefcakes or futanari whatever you're into) pranching around, at times making sweet skin-deep love to each other or a dominatrix handling two or more girls (guys.or futanari) with her devious devices. You'd think that they'd be located in a land as cold and unforgiving as Skyrim where people can blow off some steam as well as other things. :-/

Oh, and one more thing SexLab could sure use some female rape animations. By that I mean, no strapons. Just slam that ass/pussy and take it as deep as possible, or deepthroat it or give one mean fisting, or stick your whole arm in (reminiscent of a hentai pic I saw while back) . I mean a female gotta maintain some level of integrity even during a rape, right? (which is involuntary sex if I recall)

I think there should be more functionality to having sex on bed or on floor. Like if you fuck on a bed, you should get a propmpt whether you want to sleep and if you fuck on the floor arousal decays at a half its original rate allowing for a passionate round 2.

Another idea I have is building up arousal. I think the player should have a more active role accumulating arousal. An idea could be kissing by engaing in dialogue or sneaking upon someone and grabbing their breasts or feeling around their torso and making your slowly to their clit/penis. An alternative to building up arousal is making some sex poses to get people interested. Standing there butt-naked really is underwhelming.

Yet another idea is brothels and BDSM Clubs. Imagine, a bunch of babes (beefcakes or futanari whatever you're into) pranching around, at times making sweet skin-deep love to each other or a dominatrix handling two or more girls (guys.or futanari) with her devious devices. You'd think that they'd be located in a land as cold and unforgiving as Skyrim where people can blow off some steam as well as other things. :-/

Oh, and one more thing SexLab could sure use some female rape animations. By that I mean, no strapons. Just slam that ass/pussy and take it as deep as possible, or deepthroat it or give one mean fisting, or stick your whole arm in (reminiscent of a hentai pic I saw while back) . I mean a female gotta maintain some level of integrity even during a rape, right? (which is involuntary sex if I recall)

Yeah More POWER to SEXLAB AROUSED!!!!!

So much potential yet so unexploited.

Hmm... could tentacles be added to as a SexLab plugin? As an alternate way of contracting Vampirism directly from Molag Bal? I mean he's Molag Bal. Why should he possess a mortal form when he can just be tentacles and penetrate three holes and grope breasts while holding her up? All of these with tentacles?

A sixth idea I had is what if food was actually factored into SexLab. Like if you ate carrot, it slightly increases arousal and if you ate with 100 arousal, you masturbate with a carrot. If you eat a banana or a peach, it slightly increases arousal of nearby NPCs. To realistcally increase them, animations are, of course, a given. You can call it 'SexLab Food Fetishists'.

Ok, this could be not about Framework directly, but I guess we need that. What surprised me is that there isn't any program for creating MFG presets. What I looked for is a simple image of your char changing looks after moving sliders or something like that. I just can't create something in Framework if I don't see results instantly.

Another Idea: Something like Lover's Comfort of Spouses Enhanced, but implementing Zaz/Devious Devices restraints in various BDSM scenes, having either you or the spouse as the dom, and the other as the sub. For example, if you don't satisfy your spouse enough, they may lock devices on you, leave you tied up in the house for some time, or other punishments of sorts. Other related things could be implemented as well. Possible title: "Sadistic Spouses"

Ok, this could be not about Framework directly, but I guess we need that. What surprised me is that there isn't any program for creating MFG presets. What I looked for is a simple image of your char changing looks after moving sliders or something like that. I just can't create something in Framework if I don't see results instantly.

You can use the console commands which are extended by the presence of the MFG Console mod (built into Sexlab) from the console to directly build expressions in real time. Then take that built expression to the Sexlab Framework.

• 2 weeks later...

idea or request.

1.) prostitution mod merged (like now one pros, mod add working girls to skyrim, other mod allow you to ask your followers to make money for you, third mod has quests) i would really like if someone take those all mods and merge them into one.

2.) zaz furniture for player homes to play with spouse or follower. ( all mods for zaz animations i see around is for slavery or rape. i want to have furniture in my house so i can use it for roleplay.)

3.) merged spouse mods. ( i talking about Lovers Comfort and Spouse Enhanced together would be nice )

thats about it. hope someone could do this. anyway ty all mod creators for share your work, its all amazing.

Im thinking about creating my own, slave-orientated quest mod, I've got a few weeks holiday coming up so maybe I'll start then.

Don't be suprised if I include some of these ideas in my own mod... as long as thats ok with you guys ;)

Here's a few ideas:

• You start as a runaway slave, like LADL.
  • At a certain level, lets say level 10, bounty hunters start looking for you... like the hired thugs quest in vanilla, or the bounty hunters in Prison overhaul.
  • If they find you,  your given the choice to either fight or surrender.  Here the mod branches off into 2 possiblities;
  1. You kill the bounty hunters, opting for freedom, you will get 2 more sets of bounty hunters come after you, each group being stronger than the last.  If you manage to kill these 2 groups your  "master" will give up... then you can continue the game as usual or... locate and kill your "master" for revenge.
  2. You surrender and are striped and taken back to your master, potentially a load screen to simulate being knocked out.  When your character wakes up, you are bound ( enter devious devices !!!) and are somewhere in your "masters" slave compound it is now up to you what to do, do you try to escape again, or do you accept your fate, eventually being given a measure of freedom for your obedience.

I there are a lot of similarities to other mods i.e. slave town, SD, so my thinking is perhaps making this a DA addon, maybe even using main quests to trigger the mod, ie once your dragonborn fame has reached your master, he/she desperately seeks to retrieve their property for personal gain.

At the minute this is just an idea, it can be refined and changed.  However I have some other ideas involving Integration with other slavery mods, i.e. interaction with slaverun, CD, SD, potentially others too.  I know this sounds like a large undertaking, but if I can get the time I'm gonna start work in the next week or so.

Thanks for reading :P

Hi there.

I've searched an additional way to get my hands on some more Perk Points. There are Mods providing this by exchanging Dragonsouls or Money, (or countlessly Shouting in the Sky...) but these are not really satisfying for me. So i had an Idea:

Perk Points for Sex.

I never created a Mod myself and think it wouldn't turn out good if I tried... So is there someone willing to create a Mod or include that feature in an existing  Mod?

Maybe with MCM settings to set how many Acts will be needed for a Perk or wich kind of Sex is counted oral, vaginal, ana or all. (Counting System for eyample oral 1 Point, vaginal 2 Points  and anal 3 Points and every 30 Points gives a Perk Point.)

Low Level Players would profit from getting countlessly raped by Bandits... Don't laugh. It happened to me in my first playthrough with Deviously Helpless  <.<