17 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

Dragon, unfortunately the site you referenced is paywalled so I can't test the animation. When you have upload rights however, reach out to me and I'll be happy to test it. Poor Carl is suffering from Flying Penis Syndrome at this very moment.

Typically that's a sign that you have some other mod overwriting your skeleton.

9 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Typically that's a sign that you have some other mod overwriting your skeleton.

The skeleton is coming from the ZaZ Extended mod (see below) and the issue is only affecting actors who are locked in the ZaZout hydraulic pillory. I assumed that same issue affecting male "bottoms" described earlier in this thread, that seemed to be linked to the ZaZout animation files.

image.png.fbe683cb47bc5140013fab1572b12532.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, cookiez999 said:

Hi does anyone know why zazout is being marked as incompatible with UAP?image.png.eacbd745f6790cb9e9d37f1f3e7896d7.png

I think the only way you can get that error is if you've personally marked one of them as incompatible with the other. Click the lightning bolt next to the mod to look at the conflict resolution rules, you probably meant to set one to load after the other but sliped and chose something like "never together" instead when you didn't mean to.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I think the only way you can get that error is if you've personally marked one of them as incompatible with the other. Click the lightning bolt next to the mod to look at the conflict resolution rules, you probably meant to set one to load after the other but sliped and chose something like "never together" instead when you didn't mean to.

I don't know what lightning bolt you're talking about as there is none, and I can't have set ZAZ to load after another mod because it isn't present in the plugins tab of vortex because it cant deploy due to the incompatibility with UAPimage.png.21b51eaed07fd9c6641b9c5aee686ab1.png

Edited by cookiez999

Nevermind I just remembered that I hate UAP because it conflicts with a lot of other of my mods unrelated with ZaZ so I'm not gonna use it, but I am very certain that I did not accidentally or purposefully set UAP to "never together" with Zazout to become incompatible because I literally do not know how to do that

On 6/13/2023 at 9:23 AM, cookiez999 said:

I don't know what lightning bolt you're talking about as there is none, and I can't have set ZAZ to load after another mod because it isn't present in the plugins tab of vortex because it cant deploy due to the incompatibility with UAPimage.png.21b51eaed07fd9c6641b9c5aee686ab1.png

I wasn't talking about the plugins tab, that error is about the mods tab.

On 6/13/2023 at 12:58 PM, cookiez999 said:

Nevermind I just remembered that I hate UAP because it conflicts with a lot of other of my mods unrelated with ZaZ so I'm not gonna use it, but I am very certain that I did not accidentally or purposefully set UAP to "never together" with Zazout to become incompatible because I literally do not know how to do that

It can happen easily by accident when selecting how you want to deal with file-level conflicts between mods. You don't have to know how to accidentally mis-click in the drop-down and set "never together with" during file conflict resolution.

• 7 months later...