20 minutes ago, goosetrip said:

From what I've determined is this repacking does nothing.

The main benefit is that it no longer overwrites some of the F4SE Papyrus scripts with ancient broken versions, while the old one caused all manner of things to just not work and confused users. Now when someone comes into the AAF Discord with weird issues and AAF_GFV.exe reports missing/corrupt F4SE scripts, they can simply be told to switch from the old ZazOut 4 mod to this repacked one which will make that problem go away. It's a significant time savings for the people doing AAF technical support.

6 hours ago, goosetrip said:

I agree man.  From what I've determined is this repacking does nothing.  Maybe it doesn't crash your game but the issue is the skeleton.  The skeleton in the animations hasn't change.  From a layman point of view, the skeleton needs to be replaced with BT or something similar.

It also doesn't fuck with your F4SE scripts, which breaks all other F4SE scripts reliant mods.

It also removes the OLD ASS SKELETON that came with the original one, which would break dicks in ALL OTHER SCENES, not just the ones from this pack.

It's not a FIX for the mod itself. It's a REPACK so what i just mentioned wouldn't break everything else.

The issue with flying dick is baked into animation files.

But hey, you seem to know a lot better than us and the ones who make the mods.

Fix it yourself then, yeah?

Guess being a smartass is free.

Peace.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
On 10/7/2021 at 5:30 PM, Dlinny_Lag said:

hi @Saya Scarlett

Fixed actors order in AAF animations. Actor 0 should be a victim, not aggressor

ZaZOut4_animationData.xml 6.23 kB · 11 downloads

I know fuckall about XML but i just shared it in AAF Discord so those who know about XMLs give it a look. I'll also test it myself and see what's up. Appreciated.

EDIT: Got confirmation regarding the edit and i'll be pushing an update tomorrow with the edited animationData.xml.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 11:48 PM, vaultbait said:

Edit: It appears that both this and Torture Devices 2.1 both install Meshes\AnimTextData\AnimationOffsets\PersistentSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt so I've set the latter to overwrite the former for now. I really wish Vortex had a feature to check whether file contents were identical, as I suspect these are after having skimmed them.

Just in case anybody would be still wondering about this...

The file from ZaZOut4 REPACK 0.0.3.2 Beta contains 36 lines that aren't present in the file from TortureDevices 2.2 Beta 3.

The file from TortureDevices 2.2 Beta 3 contains 1 line that is not present in the file from ZaZOut4 REPACK 0.0.3.2 Beta.

I haven't got the faintest idea as to what these files are even used for, but since the one in ZaZOut repack contains way more additional stuff than it has missing, i'd let it overwrite the one from Torture Devices (but, i really have no idea what i am doing :)).

7 hours ago, Roggvir said:

The file from ZaZOut4 REPACK 0.0.3.2 Beta contains 36 lines that aren't present in the file from TortureDevices 2.2 Beta 3.

The file from TortureDevices 2.2 Beta 3 contains 1 line that is not present in the file from ZaZOut4 REPACK 0.0.3.2 Beta.

Yeah that file doesn't actually do anything.  It gets generated when you use the CK to create the AnimTextData files, but it isn't used by the game.  I'll remove it from Torture Devices when 2.2 goes out of beta.

• 3 months later...

Hey, i've got a small issue that somehow is bugging the hell out of me.

The ZaZOut4 workshop menu is called "__Z-Tec__" instead of "Z-Tec".

Is this the case for everyone or just me?

Another minor annoyance is that the "__Z-Tec__" category is right under the main menu, having it sorted under furniture with crx and torture devices would be so satisfying.

Anyway is this something fixable, can i edit this in xEdit? or Creation Kit?

EDIT: Made some tweaks in xEdit, now the ZaZOut4 workshop menu is called "Z-Tec". I also tweaked the [Constructable Object] description strings to be readable and more consistent within the mod.

Now i just need to figure out how to move the ZaZOut4 workshop menu under furniture.

The attached files apply the tweaks i made, they go into your /Data/Strings

ZaZOut4_En.DLSTRINGS ZaZOut4_En.STRINGS

Edited by SmaFtz
  • 1 month later...

ok. this issue started to happen after i installed this repack, though i only noticed it today since i downloaded new outfits...(i didnt have the original before)...the issue is with bodyslide studio....

when i ever i open bodyslide from MO2, and i click preview it crashes getting (fatal exception, this program will be terminated) after checking everywhere on google and tried everything that was suggested and nothing worked...

created a new profile, disabled all my mods, and enabled them by patches of 10s...and its this one
though its nothing major, i can just disable the mod, use the studio and enable it again...just wanted to point it out 

2 hours ago, Nergal01 said:

ok. this issue started to happen after i installed this repack, though i only noticed it today since i downloaded new outfits...(i didnt have the original before)...the issue is with bodyslide studio....

when i ever i open bodyslide from MO2, and i click preview it crashes getting (fatal exception, this program will be terminated) after checking everywhere on google and tried everything that was suggested and nothing worked...

created a new profile, disabled all my mods, and enabled them by patches of 10s...and its this one
though its nothing major, i can just disable the mod, use the studio and enable it again...just wanted to point it out 

That's bizarre. This mod has absolutely nothing which BodySlide or even Outfit Studio should notice (much less care about).

Do make sure you're running the latest version of BodySlide though, it's had some odd crash bugs in the past.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

That's bizarre. This mod has absolutely nothing which BodySlide or even Outfit Studio should notice (much less care about).

Do make sure you're running the latest version of BodySlide though, it's had some odd crash bugs in the past.

my thoughts exactly, when i checked the mod folder and saw it has nothing to do with bodyslide, which added to my confusion :P
and i have the latest version from bodyslide, i had the same issue with another mod, but it actually caused my game to CTD unlike zaz

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Streamlne said:

I am looking for the zazout4 v.0.0.3.2 Beta.  Anyone have a copy of it?  I wish there were old versions listed.  Thanks!

Why? Animations were fucked and broken.
There's no point for anything other than the current version to exist at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running into an issue that I cannot figure out. I've all of the DLC except for the HD Pack installed, plus the current version of AAF.

Whenever I add this ZAZOut4 repack, it CTD's on start-up.

I've got AAP already installed, and it works fine. It's just as soon as this is added it crashes.

Fresh install, adding a mod and then playing the game 1 at a time (has taken hours), and sure enough - once I reach installing this one again, crash on start-up. The video start-up or garage menu screen if I set things to skip the intro video, never reaches the option to even load or start a new game. It's like it's missing a requirement.

Edited by dewguru
9 hours ago, dewguru said:

I'm running into an issue that I cannot figure out. I've all of the DLC except for the HD Pack installed, plus the current version of AAF.

Whenever I add this ZAZOut4 repack, it CTD's on start-up.

I've got AAP already installed, and it works fine. It's just as soon as this is added it crashes.

Fresh install, adding a mod and then playing the game 1 at a time (has taken hours), and sure enough - once I reach installing this one again, crash on start-up. The video start-up or garage menu screen if I set things to skip the intro video, never reaches the option to even load or start a new game. It's like it's missing a requirement.

I'm using it and I don't get those crashes. The masters for ZaZOut4.esp seem to be Fallout4.esm (obviously), DLCRobot.esm, DLCworkshop01.esm, DLCworkshop02.esm, and DLCworkshop03.esm. You're absolutely sure you've got those active in your plugins?

If you have Buffout 4 installed, does it leave a crashlog? Attach that and I'm happy to try and read the tea leaves in order to help make a better guess as the cause.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2022 at 3:04 PM, Dragon84 said:

Hello,

Can someone test these animations, to see if the Floating penis issue is gone, These animations were from an older version of ZaZOut. I managed to get from ZaZ.

https://ufile.io/cszvk960

I cant attach files yet so had to use external site to upload.

Dragon, unfortunately the site you referenced is paywalled so I can't test the animation. When you have upload rights however, reach out to me and I'll be happy to test it. Poor Carl is suffering from Flying Penis Syndrome at this very moment.

image.png.0144adf8f32e9d525ce64d97f169d52a.png