Richard, thanks so much for this mod - don't feel the necessity to forgo life necessities just to update the mod... It's fantastic the way it is!!

When you are able to update the mod/ take requests, I'd just like to recommend the following:

First, I'd love to be able to urinate/defecate in buildings again.

Also, I'd love the option to "disable" the bathing animation, simply because I find the animation a bit too feminine for male characters. Basically, if you could keep the "bath" option (and the need to be in water) but simply allow us to choose whether the animation plays, that's all I ask for... (I'd be happy with "simulating" a bath by swimming, but I like how this renders negative effects if you don't do so, giving it a game play need)

Other than that I have no other recommendations... I love the simplicity of the mod and that it achieves what it sets out to do.

All the best and I hope everything works out for you!!

This mod is brilliant ... thk :D

But i have little problem :(

I have instal

- SexLabFramework.v123.7z

- ZazAnimationPack_V0054.7z *

- Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource

- Northern Bathhouses

- RND

- Than all 3 file of private Needs and finally launch FINS pacher

Now i go to active mod in game mod menu ... First Urinate and than defecate

- urinating animation :  this is the problem ... when i call the animation the character animation (female) work but i not see urina animation ... just I hear the sound :°(

( if i call animation form consol is equal )

- defecate : everything is working correctly

The other big problem is the camera ... when use private need anime camera stck ... is normal ? if yes i have to reset from console all time ?

does anyone know the console command to reset  camera ? :D

thk and sorry i'm little noob

* for install this i have renamed mash/zaz-ultimatedatapack in mash/ultimatedatapack and all sub folders without ''-'' for stupid windows problem ... maybe is  this the problem ?

* for install this i have renamed mash/zaz-ultimatedatapack in mash/ultimatedatapack and all sub folders without ''-'' for stupid windows problem ... maybe is  this the problem ?

YES !!!! 

Oh thk ... I added the whole package to NMM for convenience and this give me window error ... I try to add everything manually thanks :)

Brilliant mod Richard thanks for your work on this.

When life gets back to normal and you have some time to look at the mod again, can I request that you add a keyboard binding/shortcut option for Bath, rather than just having it in the Magic/Powers menu.

Hello! Nice work on this mod.

Is anyone having the issue of animations getting stuck after done peeing? My char just floats around in the pee position when I walk around. :/

Cheers

EDIT: So, I updated Sexlab, FNIS, and ZAZ. (yes I had old ver of all three!) and it works fine now, Sorry :D

Hello! Nice work on this mod.

Is anyone having the issue of animations getting stuck after done peeing? My char just floats around in the pee position when I walk around. :/

Cheers

EDIT: So, I updated Sexlab, FNIS, and ZAZ. (yes I had old ver of all three!) and it works fine now, Sorry :D

That might happen if you press the hotkey or cast the spell twice before the script runs disableplayercontrols(). I'll probably have to review the script again when I have more time on my hands.

Hi there

I really like this mod!

What I miss is that if I have sex then I become dirtier (or at least I did not realize this effect). Generally I would appreciate becomming dirtier after certain actions and get informed by a message.

Another thing I'd like to see is that being dirty reduces your speech skill and/or health (-regeneration) or the player character could become ill and would get attached by a disease.

Keep going on this mod!

Cheers

richard19840706 Love your mod but I have a question,.  Is there a chance that you would increase the time of taking a bath. I think its end too fast.   Like implement a menu for users to increase the time of taking a bath.  I just think its end too fast.

I agree. One bath per two days seems to be enough, expecially if you consider that we are playing a "rude, nordic, medieval or before era".

Even if female, we are warriors, not cheerleaders! :D

Any chance of  stand alone patchs for the water mods that do not depend on RND? Love this mod , just have no use for RND and hate not being able to use the bathing option.

The RND patch for WATER doesn't require RND and you can use it with private needs just fine. Same with the version of Realistic Water 2 that's modified for use with RND. Both patches simply change water to 'cause damage' (iirc, not at my game machine) and that's sufficient for RND and PN to recognize you as standing in water.

Any chance of  stand alone patchs for the water mods that do not depend on RND? Love this mod , just have no use for RND and hate not being able to use the bathing option.

The RND patch for WATER doesn't require RND and you can use it with private needs just fine. Same with the version of Realistic Water 2 that's modified for use with RND. Both patches simply change water to 'cause damage' (iirc, not at my game machine) and that's sufficient for RND and PN to recognize you as standing in water.

I had tried that set up with an earlier version of WATER and was getting random ctds , will try it again with the latest version. thank  you for the feedback

Hi, it always bothered me that there was no mod for showing bars of RND in UI so I looked how it was done and made a simple mod that covers RND and PN.

Screenshot3351.jpg

Bars in order are: hunger, thirst, sleep, urinate, defecate. If bar is full then it means need is satisfied and if empty it means need is in worst condition.

Nothing can be configured I didn't have time to learn MCM stuff. Also this mod overwrites PN and RND esp files, if there is a new version it gets lost. I had to make it like this because I didn't know how to access global variables of another plugin. Maybe mod author can add this into the mod and make it configurable and better. :) I wrote some comments in RND_zzz_... script to show how to manipulate the bars easily.

I don't recommend for normal use because if mod updates then these changes are lost.

Changes to the esp file: added a quest to start RND_zzz... and RND_xxx... scripts (zzz in RND and xxx in PN).

Edit: just noticed same could be done for hygiene.

needbars.zip

Greetings!

All I would request is, 1. to be able to go indoors, 2. to be able to bathe any time you like. 3. to get some kind of notification that is easy to access on the state of your hygiene. That's it :)

Otherwise, great mod I've been using for a while and adds to my immersion :) Thanks!

-C

Greetings!

All I would request is, 1. to be able to go indoors, 2. to be able to bathe any time you like. 3. to get some kind of notification that is easy to access on the state of your hygiene. That's it :)

Otherwise, great mod I've been using for a while and adds to my immersion :) Thanks!

-C

An indoors toggle would be awesome.

I've been thinking about changing the privacy system which will give you a choice whether or not to do your business in the presence of other npcs and doing it indoors.

This will probably include some new features such as a guard giving you a bounty if he/she sees you.

That sounds interesting :)

-C