Richard, in first thanks for your mod, it's a very very good mod who add lot of realism in Skyrim.

Just one question, it's possible to add anime to player : when he is leaking for example there is no pee dance. When he is burst, nothing, no facial expression, no movements, no sounds of desperation...

Or add a key (touch) for holding more longer, crossing legs, that could be more realist !

I'm very very sorry for my English, I hope you understand me.

Richard, in first thanks for your mod, it's a very very good mod who add lot of realism in Skyrim.

Just one question, it's possible to add anime to player : when he is leaking for example there is no pee dance. When he is burst, nothing, no facial expression, no movements, no sounds of desperation...

Or add a key (touch) for holding more longer, crossing legs, that could be more realist !

I'm very very sorry for my English, I hope you understand me.

Most of what you mention is possible to do and already included in my plans. It's just that I haven't enough time to add them currently.

Hey, just checking in see how the mod is coming along :) I uninstalled it a few weeks back because of a few problems and decided to start micro-managing what I install, specially if the mods are in alpha stages :P

That said, I -am- still following the mod's progress, and reading through the description makes me wonder:

-How does the Realistic Needs and Diseases integration work with this mod when it comes to Vampires? Vampires don't need to eat, and only need to drink -blood-. Will my vampire still need to use the "bathroom" and what not?

Edit Let me clarify that a little better. I have RND installed, and was using it up to the point when I became a vampire recently. Now one could argue if you're a vampire you'd just get rid of RND if anything, but I may cure myself one of these days.

Also as a side note, I second what javamonsoon suggested last, if it is what I think it is. Making it so if you're not dirty you can still bathe (and also be able to use Basins).

One of the problems I had with this mod is that sometimes I would be dirty but I wouldn't be able to bathe because for some reason the mod didn't think I was actually dirty. I'm not sure if that problem was only me or an actual bug, and if it was if it's already fixed, but even if it is being able to Bathe any time you want would still be great for Immersion+Water lovers(lol)+Snapshots+etc :P

Cheers and keep it up!

Richard, I opened bsa file with bsaopt. If I delete burst script and source and make a bsa without them, will that burst thing go away or there will be some problems ?

A little bit embarrassed here because I'm actually not 100% sure whether there will be problems or not. I can be sure that it should cause problems that will affect any part of your game aside from things that relate to my mod. So at least it shouldn't cause ctds or issues with other mods.

Hey, just checking in see how the mod is coming along :) I uninstalled it a few weeks back because of a few problems and decided to start micro-managing what I install, specially if the mods are in alpha stages :P

That said, I -am- still following the mod's progress, and reading through the description makes me wonder:

-How does the Realistic Needs and Diseases integration work with this mod when it comes to Vampires? Vampires don't need to eat, and only need to drink -blood-. Will my vampire still need to use the "bathroom" and what not?

Edit Let me clarify that a little better. I have RND installed, and was using it up to the point when I became a vampire recently. Now one could argue if you're a vampire you'd just get rid of RND if anything, but I may cure myself one of these days.

Also as a side note, I second what javamonsoon suggested last, if it is what I think it is. Making it so if you're not dirty you can still bathe (and also be able to use Basins).

One of the problems I had with this mod is that sometimes I would be dirty but I wouldn't be able to bathe because for some reason the mod didn't think I was actually dirty. I'm not sure if that problem was only me or an actual bug, and if it was if it's already fixed, but even if it is being able to Bathe any time you want would still be great for Immersion+Water lovers(lol)+Snapshots+etc :P

Cheers and keep it up!

Since I haven't done anything special to vampires. As longs you don't eat normal food you will only need to pee. The RND patch makes it, so that your bowels will only fill up if you actually eat something. Your bladder fills up regardless of whether or not you've drank or not. Drinking, not including blood yet, will only make your bladder fill up faster.

I'll make it so that in the next version you can bathe whenever you want. I was getting kind of annoyed myself that I could only bathe when I was dirty.

Again, I'd like to mention that anyone and everyone is allowed to edit and add to my mod without permission as long as you post it here on LL. Even if you don't I will only get annoyed. I won't stop updating my mod. I would also like to say thanks to all the other modders who have helped me and contributed my mod. Mainly, WaxenFigure, CGi and Pamfolette who have provided scripting, translations and meshes to my mod. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Also, if you don't mind, Pamfolette, I would like to add your recent poop overhaul which randomizes the poop dropping into my mod. Please, tell me if that is fine or not.

As for the rest of the community that uses my mod. Starting next week I plan to resume modding and release updates that deal mainly with bugfixes and tweaking.

i wrote him, in his thread.
So if he's going to take over translating your mod, i'll leave it to him, so you don't have to deal with different translations for one language, that may just confuse the user.

imo, 1 translation is enough, so if he's taking over, only upload his translation to your mods dl page, as i'll drop support for my translation.

Hello, since this my first post here :).

Now to my question: I use RND and Private Needs. Now I get messages which look like debug messages (like: "something went wrong" if the character drinks from a stream, another message seems to be related to the "defecate" option). I checked if I turned on debug options in the MCM menu, but could not find anything.

Is this a known problem? I installed the RND patch and put all Private Needs esp at the end of the load order.

I put private needs before RND and the patch in my load order , loading private needs after seems to cause problems

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but ZaZ animations is now unsupported because it's been integrated into Sexlab. However the requirement is still flagged in the mod's requirements, and crashes my game on load without it. Go peek at the ZaZ animations pack! He says he's not supporting it anymore.

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but ZaZ animations is now unsupported because it's been integrated into Sexlab. However the requirement is still flagged in the mod's requirements, and crashes my game on load without it. Go peek at the ZaZ animations pack! He says he's not supporting it anymore.

Didn't know that I suppose I'll go and see how the Sexlab version works and move the dependency, but that'll take some time because I still not too familiar with Sexlab's API.

Exactly where does it say that? I just checked and didn't find anything of the sort in the original post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2013-08-17/.

At this moment the last post in the thread is by the author providing support so...

Exactly where does it say that? I just checked and didn't find anything of the sort in the original post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2013-08-17/.

At this moment the last post in the thread is by the author providing support so...

I may have been looking at an older thread. I'll tinker more.

I may have been looking at an older thread. I'll tinker more.

Make sure you have the current version from the current thread then, you may solve problems that way.

Just a small progress report. The mod is progressing, but quite slowly. Most of the work done currently have been bug fixes and making the script more reliable. I should have much more time for modding after Tuesday next week. That being said there are some features that will make it in the next release which is burst event toggle(already done), looping bath animation(not done yet) and one of the first urological diseases if I can finish it in time(planning done). The first disease implemented will likely be the one of the more complicated diseases (script and gameplay wise). I will give out more info soon, but just as a teaser it will involve parasitic fishes.

Small question, I've installed your mod and just love it so far, but.. how does one bathe? I made the soap, I went to stand in some water, but I noted no button for bathing or anything really. I haven't noticed any problems with it so far either, thank you for such an immersive mod!

-C

Guest wellbredbitch

press p and then select " BATHE " in the powers menu. 

stand waist deep in water, a river or pond for example and press z. remember to reset z back to the shout you use afterwards.hehe.

press p and then select " BATHE " in the powers menu. 

stand waist deep in water, a river or pond for example and press z. remember to reset z back to the shout you use afterwards.hehe.

Thank you!! I am going to give it a try. Cause last message I got was "I am disgusting" ... which I imagine isn't good... lol

-C

Are you considering implementation of wet body textures when bathing for next release?Just wondering!Thanks for your effords!

Maybe, I'm still debating with myself which way to implement it would be best whether to use decal, imagespace modifiers or somehow apply a wet specular map after bathing. I also forgot to mention that I've removed the restricting which requires you to be dirty to bathe. You can bathe as much as you want any time you want.

Hallo again,

One issue I noticed during my play through is, she's pooping quite a bit. Like I would take her to the potty, she'd go, do her biz, head out again, and then after a little while she had to poop again. Even though it was indicated her bowels were empty, so back to the potty with her. Otherwise I'm having a lot of fun.

One thing I was thinking of though, is there a possibility of a washing the hands option, or wiping them down after coming out of the potty? I get so icky that she gets hungry after she goes potty.. eating with those hands.. *shudders* lol

Thank you for such an awesome mod :)

-C

EDIT: Ahh another question has just occurred to me, will there be dirt added? Like.. as she progressively gets dirtier, will it appear on her skin? Or perhaps we can get a hot key to tell us how dirty we are and such? Tho dirt would be awesome. Thank you so much!!

EDIT - EDIT: Eehh I know I'm full of ideas LOl I got another one in that, will the soap eventually like be used up? So we can make more and such? Cause that would be very immersive :D Thanks!!

Hey there Richard, I've finally getting the mod to work properly in my huge list of mods. Been playing with the mod enabled for a week now and have really been enjoying the extra level of immersion. Gathered a few questions during this time to ask.

• In the requirements, it list's Strotis's Outdoor Toilet Resource as a requirement, but I can't (and haven't) use it. Whenever I install the resource mod, it causes my game to crash. Was this meant to say that it has resources from it already in the mod, or that it needs it in some form?

• While I'm on the requirements, was there any reason not to use the Northern Bathhouse mod alongside with this mod?

• As stated before, the soap is vastly overpowered in both effect and duration. The lavender soap I won't pick on too much (seeing as I am playing on master difficulty and still get me butt handed to me) but the Spriggan sap soap is far too powerful. Maybe I would call it more balanced if the sap soap only lasted a couple hours in game, but I think mine lasted a in-game week. I ended up tossing my soap off a waterfall to prevent myself from cheating and continuing to use it.

• Could you add a notice for when bathing in water when someone can see you, from what I've seen it just cancels the act after running some of the start up functions (IE...Check for NPC's around, saving items slots..or something along those lines).

Thanks for creating such a great mod.