I'm still having my can't shit issue. I've started a new game with a new race, and tried without RND. Still didn't work. Tried with RND, and it didn't work. tried deactivating and trying again, and still didn't work. I'm still using SL 1.15. FNIS 3.5.

I wanna shit. :(

Edit: Anyone know the take-a-shit form ID? :huh: I wanna see if I can at least shit via console. bth_crap.jpg

Urinepoints increases over time but excrementpoints never move, can't defacate since bowels are always empty, no duplicate named scripts either. The variable and setting for hourly increase in excrentpoints are 100 (I've tried other numbers too) and of course bowels are enabled.

I have to manually type "set excrementpoints to #" for it to increase to defacate (it works only if I do this).

firefly77, on 03 Oct 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

Urinepoints increases over time but excrementpoints never move, can't defacate since bowels are always empty, no duplicate named scripts either. The variable and setting for hourly increase in excrentpoints are 100 (I've tried other numbers too) and of course bowels are enabled.

I have to manually type "set excrementpoints to #" for it to increase to defacate (it works only if I do this).

Thank you. That's what I wanted to know.

@Dragonjoe69: I can't do it if I'm normal either. I tried as everything; normal, vampire, vampire lord, werewolf...everything. Still can't shit. :(

firefly77, on 03 Oct 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

@Dragonjoe69: I can't do it if I'm normal either. I tried as everything; normal, vampire, vampire lord, werewolf...everything. Still can't

ok try disabling /  uninstalling the RND patch and reinstalling the scripts file . from what I've read sounds like a busted script or corrupted save . Try this on a new save / game if  it still don't work your present save isn't corrupt

Dragonjoe69, on 03 Oct 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

AwfulArchdemon, on 03 Oct 2013 - 7:38 PM, said:

firefly77, on 03 Oct 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:firefly77, on 03 Oct 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

@Dragonjoe69: I can't do it if I'm normal either. I tried as everything; normal, vampire, vampire lord, werewolf...everything. Still can't

ok try disabling /  uninstalling the RND patch and reinstalling the scripts file . from what I've read sounds like a busted script or corrupted save . Try this on a new save / game if  it still don't work your present save isn't corrupt

Okay...This time I quit my game just before finding out if it worked (just had to get my LL fix), but what I did see is a message saying [Excrement script RND Module detected]. I may have seen that last time though. I don't remember. I made a weak laxative too, just in case. I'm gonna take a shit, if it's the last thing I do! :@

I'll try what you said in a minute, if I have to. Maybe getting it to work once will solve it, and maybe not. Thanks for the reply.

Aaaaaaaaahhhh......that's better. :sleepy:

I can shit now. All I had to do was take a laxative. Every time my "shit meter" adjusts, I get a message saying that the Excrement script RND Module has been detected, and I can then take me a long awaited shit.

So, thank you Shadowsnake for the answer to my problem thumbsup.gif. I would have tried it sooner, but I simply didn't have the ingredients for a laxative at the time.

Problem solved.

Why the fu*k didn't I think of that!? I wanna shit my pants! :) (in the game) I'd still like to have these functions take place during sex too. :P I've already seen my PC start pissing during rape (SD), but not shit. That was just great! I didn't realize that could happen! How about some scat? Dirty, filthy, sexy (?) scat.

i have a problem with RND. after i activated bowel it says "excrement script RND module detected" and it works fine, but it doesn't detect any RND module for the bladder and it works like without RND :( but this is why I switched back to RND. can someone please help me?

i have a problem with RND. after i activated bowel it says "excrement script RND module detected" and it works fine, but it doesn't detect any RND module for the bladder and it works like without RND :( but this is why I switched back to RND. can someone please help me?

Wait, are you saying it works, but you don't get a message? You can piss and shit? I didn't get a detection notice for the bladder either, just the bowels, but everything works fine for me, even with Realistic Waters 2. I use RND.

If you can poop and piss still then don't worry about the RND notice. If I'm not mistaken, the "excrement script RND module detected" is likely just a leftover debug message to indicate that the bowels are working.

Wait, are you saying it works, but you don't get a message? You can piss and shit? I didn't get a detection notice for the bladder either, just the bowels, but everything works fine for me, even with Realistic Waters 2. I use RND.

i mean when i eat something, i must shit, otherwise not. but It doesn't matter whether I drink or not, my char still needs to piss, even though I've not been drinking for a long time and almost dying of thirst.

i use W.A.T.E.R. 1.85 RND

sorry for bad english

That's the way the mod is set, you will have to pee whether you drink or not, you can lower the value from the MCM menu, which is what I do, I have pee at 20 and pooping at 10, so that you don't have to go every 20 seconds, which can get old quick lol. So just lower the value, is what I would suggest :)

-C

That's the way the mod is set, you will have to pee whether you drink or not, you can lower the value from the MCM menu, which is what I do, I have pee at 20 and pooping at 10, so that you don't have to go every 20 seconds, which can get old quick lol. So just lower the value, is what I would suggest :)

-C

i don't mean the private needs mod itself, i mean the rnd plugin ;)

-C

Alrighty, from what I am understanding, you are saying that you need to pee whether you have drunk something or not correct? If so, then that is part of the mod and how it works, whether you have RND installed or not. RND, (if you drink something) will only add to the value already there, if you drink or not, doesn't matter, you will still need to pee, that's the way the mod is set. If you DO drink and have RND in, then the value will go up even farther, meaning you will need to pee even more. At least after reading the whole thread, I have come to understand that that's how it works. With poo, you will ONLY poo if you eat with RND in, far as I understand it. Otherwise it won't go up. 

These are my understandings how how the mod works :) I hope I understood what you were asking correctly :)

-C

-C

Alrighty, from what I am understanding, you are saying that you need to pee whether you have drunk something or not correct? If so, then that is part of the mod and how it works, whether you have RND installed or not. RND, (if you drink something) will only add to the value already there, if you drink or not, doesn't matter, you will still need to pee, that's the way the mod is set. If you DO drink and have RND in, then the value will go up even farther, meaning you will need to pee even more. At least after reading the whole thread, I have come to understand that that's how it works. With poo, you will ONLY poo if you eat with RND in, far as I understand it. Otherwise it won't go up. 

These are my understandings how how the mod works :) I hope I understood what you were asking correctly :)

-C

that's correct. if it works, how you said, than it seems to work correctly. still it amazes me why this works only for eat/shit, but not for drink/piss.

thx for the quick reply.

that's correct. if it works, how you said, than it seems to work correctly. still it amazes me why this works only for eat/shit, but not for drink/piss.

thx for the quick reply.

You sure? I shit like a motherfuck*r, but I don't eat much.

Anyone seen pissing during sex yet? It's a must see! :D Next I have to try scattin' a bit during sex. Pissing works well with SD and LC, so I'll try poopin' then. Rest assured, I'll be back to tell you ALL about it (like it or not). ;) If I could just remember to take a damn pic this time...

if urinating would be linked to the female orgasm/sexlab sex stage and by looking at how filled the bladder is (should be >50% imo), pissing when having an orgasm would actually be pretty realistic. :D

Still nothing i would want to see, but i'm not the majority, so my personal opinion doesn't count and things can be made toggable in MCM. ^^

Edit: There is no female orgasm feature for the female player in SexLab (yet), right?

CGi, on 06 Oct 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

if urinating would be linked to the female orgasm/sexlab sex stage and by looking at how filled the bladder is (should be >50% imo), pissing when having an orgasm would actually be pretty realistic. :D

Still nothing i would want to see, but i'm not the majority, so my personal opinion doesn't count and things can be made toggable in MCM. ^^

Edit: There is no female orgasm feature for the female player in SexLab (yet), right?

Not that I've seen, and I read the mods' threads just for fun these days. I looked at like every mod today in the whole freakin' download section. I read it all, so I went to Oblivions' threads. :cool:

i meant if such a function is in the SexLab framework, not as a seperate mod. ^^

Doesn't matter, as there is none. it's all time based, so a mod/such a function would have to catch if the last stage of an animations is running and start the orgasm immediatly or after 50% of the stage time has passed.
Was more of a thought anyway.